Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884653 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
hello everyone
....Germany make sense o bt i dey miss naija. smiley
tmed, nkeyy n co where una go enta abi na sch.dey hot like this?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
bunburized: Please what is the appropriate response for this question on the uni-assist application page:
"Please indicate here for which course semester you would like to apply for". It was numbered 1-10.
I am confused. Pleasr those who have done this before should advice. I am applying to htw berlin for a Masters in International Business.
there are two couse semesters; summer and winter choose the one your applying for and indicate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bunburized(f): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
wonderbobs: there are two couse semesters; summer and winter choose the one your applying for and indicate
You do not understand the question. I know about the winter and summer semester thing. What i see here as the options are number 1 to number 10. I need people who have actually done this before to respond.
QUESTION AGAIN:
Please what is the appropriate response for this question on the uni-assist application page:
"Please indicate here for which course semester you would like to apply for". It was numbered 1-10.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
^^^I actually wanted to ask this question also but figured since tope, godon n d chair men are absent I wouldn't get a response, so I just picked 1..

It will be nice if someone could help us out thoe.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
princeolu254:

THE FACT IS THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE SMARTER THAN SOME PEOPLE....................DONT BLAME ANYONE JUST DO YOUR BEST TO HELP AS MUCH AS YOU CAN..PEACE

Nicely said bro. I used to feel the same way abt some questions people ask, until I realised that we all look but see differently. Not everyone is good with the internet and understanding stuff online. It doesn't mean they are not smart or intelligent but somethings need to be explained to them with clarity. However some questions are asked out of laziness to try. Let's be gentle
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 11:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
bunburized:
You do not understand the question. I know about the winter and summer semester thing. What i see here as the options are number 1 to number 10. I need people who have actually done this before to respond.
QUESTION AGAIN:
Please what is the appropriate response for this question on the uni-assist application page:

Choose 1. U are starting from the first semester of whatever session whether Summer or Winter. U are not applying as an exchange student. Ur choice should be 1
Re: German Embassy And Visa by candyboi: 4:32am On Nov 01, 2013
suckermaterial:
yes, u can apply as a native speaker of English, u dont need any test of English. am applying to the school too for m.sc.

Wch skul is dt bro?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 6:48am On Nov 01, 2013
kayusboss: Hello house,
After certifying your documents with embassy or at the high court, is it by post that I will send the documents to uni-assist or will I scan it and upload it on my profile on uni-assist website?

What kind of a question is this Try do some research yourself and ask cool questions based on appreciable effort made. angry

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by bunburized(f): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
Jamoyt001:

What kind of a question is this Try do some research yourself and ask cool questions based on appreciable effort made. angry
The time it took you to type this response is enough to answer him.
Stop making people feel inadequate. Someday you will need answers too.
@kayusboss
Send via post/courier to uni-assist.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
bunburized:
The time it took you to type this response is enough to answer him.
Stop making people feel inadequate. Someday you will need answers too.
@kayusboss
Send via post/courier to uni-assist.

smiley Don't mind ma reflex response.......I took it straight d way it came
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
please i want to know how possible is it to get a sponsorship letter because i have a relative in germany. secondly is d letter of sponsorship also valued like the 8k euro?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
candyboi:

Wch skul is dt bro?
university of stugartt.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
uchezdedon: please i want to know how possible is it to get a sponsorship letter because i have a relative in germany. secondly is d letter of sponsorship also valued like the 8k euro?
for simplicity, better open a block account and ask your relative to fund it with 8040 Euros.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
Actually, starting from summer 2014 prospective students would have to first upload scanned copy of their application to uni-assist after which it would be processed and u can now send it to their mail.
Note: their reason was that they would be able to check the eligibility and the completeness of your docs and if its not complete you can as well add it before sending by post.
I got this from their website, so check through the site, u will see it there.
This is to clarify the question asked by the guy asking about uploading scanned copy.
From my post I hope you know you would have to do both.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
emeka55:

Choose 1. U are starting from the first semester of whatever session whether Summer or Winter. U are not applying as an exchange student. Ur choice should be 1
@ Emeka55, I actually chose 4 thinking it was the number of semester for the programme they were asking, I hope this won't affect my application, as I've already sent my application. Your response would be much appreciated.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Thanks for the clarification...hope the ITKS realize the question was not stupid afterall

Toluth: Actually, starting from summer 2014 prospective students would have to first upload scanned copy of their application to uni-assist after which it would be processed and u can now send it to their mail.
Note: their reason was that they would be able to check the eligibility and the completeness of your docs and if its not complete you can as well add it before sending by post.
I got this from their website, so check through the site, u will see it there.
This is to clarify the question asked by the guy asking about uploading scanned copy.
From my post I hope you know you would have to do both.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
i dont really know if he will agree funding d blocked account dats y i choose lettrr of sponsorship. i also want to know even if he fund the account, will they allow me to give him back d money wen i arrive?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by alezdegr8: 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
uchezdedon: i dont really know if he will agree funding d blocked account dats y i choose lettrr of sponsorship. i also want to know even if he fund the account, will they allow me to give him back d money wen i arrive?
u can only withdraw 670euros monthly from d blocked account.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
Toluth:
@ Emeka55, I actually chose 4 thinking it was the number of semester for the programme they were asking, I hope this won't affect my application, as I've already sent my application. Your response would be much appreciated.

It's not a problem. As long as ur application form indicates what u are applying for, it will be processed. What is most important is the complete package of your documents
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
uchezdedon: i dont really know if he will agree funding d blocked account dats y i choose lettrr of sponsorship. i also want to know even if he fund the account, will they allow me to give him back d money wen i arrive?

As an igbo guy in europe, ur relative may not want to risk all that cash in a blocked acct for u because the wahala to pay back fit cause another tin and it's ur acct so he has no right to the money except u choose to pay back or the matter go reach village.
He can stand for u as a sponsor if he earns nothing less than 1,500 euro per month and has German residency. All he needs to do is obtain a sponsorship letter, fill and sign it and send it to u. People get their visas with sponsorship letters, don't let anyone discourage u. Everything no be blocked acct. Just make sure u can explain ur relationship with ur sponsor to the V.O.
If he can still give u the 7908 euro for blocked acct, fine. All join

My 2 spoons...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
thanks for ur heart warning advice/response.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
thanks for ur heart warming advice/response.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
This world na small world oh. I was with Futurewise today. Na Tope remain wey i go see for Berlin latter... Tope dey warm up oh.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
kelly4top:
This world na small world oh. I was with Futurewise today. Na Tope remain wey i go see for Berlin latter... Tope dey warm up oh.

Sure baba am ready no be only me u go meet here self we be five nairalanders here......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
bunburized: Please what is the appropriate response for this question on the uni-assist application page:
I am confused. Pleasr those who have done this before should advice. I am applying to htw berlin for a Masters in International Business.

Just pick one....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
kelly4top:
. You no hear wen oyibo call am global village ?? cheesy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
na small.world indeed
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
emeka55:

It's not a problem. As long as ur application form indicates what u are applying for, it will be processed. What is most important is the complete package of your documents
Thanks for that sir.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
Please how much does it cost to apply through uni assist? Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
Please how much does it cost to apply through uni assist? Thanks.
First application €68 and additional 15 for any new school u wanna add..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by newmusic: 2:18am On Nov 02, 2013
Kelly4top, tope and others, I'm applying to a film school in berlin. My question is apart from Goethe institute, will the embassy accept other language cert? eg from edulangue.

Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by newacca: 6:20am On Nov 02, 2013
newmusic: Kelly4top, tope and others, I'm applying to a film school in berlin. My question is apart from Goethe institute, will the embassy accept other language cert? eg from edulangue.

Thanks
Were u in d Canada thread? What's up? Did u eventually apply 4 d visa?
Germany is also nice according to my findings.
I don't have full info as par d questn u aked here,but I'm sure Topeajis,kelly4top,futurewise et al will respond soon.
All d best!

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.