Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886432 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by mcdemus2000: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
Chars1289, thanks for your response. I ve been to page 70 but I case am d owner of the company and I don't have any other personal tax clearance and the company have been out of business ever since but the bank account is still active that why I intend to still use it for my next application since that what they already have in their system all through my previous application. I just registered a new business name but it is not up to one year for taxing. so am still contemplating on using that but my issue is with the TAX CERTIFICATE and the inconsistency.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
princeolu254:

Me dey port by January.......Just dey use the little time dey tidy one or two things here...must especially hustle small money for pocket because January no be Funny year for money level.

You get any idea like how much person fit carry travel as pocket money, because those immigration and officers wey dey our Airport for Lagos them be thieves...if them see money nahh so their eyes go dey shine. grin grin

Mehnn. Less than €500 should do na. Cos @ganasy say na €250 hin carry enter Germany as pocket money.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shellcom: 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hi guys, I just got the great long awaited email to come with 3 months insurance, you should join me celebrate oh... smiley smiley grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
shellcom: Hi guys, I just got the great long awaited email to come with 3 months insurance, you should join me celebrate oh... smiley smiley grin

BIG Congrats Bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
shellcom: Hi guys, I just got the great long awaited email to come with 3 months insurance, you should join me celebrate oh... smiley smiley grin
To God be the glory for the good news. remember to carry fufu follow body. enjoy.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joeblack21: 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
congrats.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
mcdemus2000: Chars1289, thanks for your response. I ve been to page 70 but I case am d owner of the company and I don't have any other personal tax clearance and the company have been out of business ever since but the bank account is still active that why I intend to still use it for my next application since that what they already have in their system all through my previous application. I just registered a new business name but it is not up to one year for taxing. so am still contemplating on using that but my issue is with the TAX CERTIFICATE and the inconsistency.

Good you highlighted the inconsistency itch and its wht u shld deal wit cos v.o will lik to see d tax clearance of a company that still functions bt due to d little knowledge I hve in ds category of visa my own advice is for u to explain ds to dem explicitly why ur tax clearance z nt available yet, ur CAC for d new company will show d date of reg to show dt its nt up to a year for taxing.In addition, is it a business trip or tourist visa? If its biz visa, I think you purpose of visit shld correspond wit ur current company and not d previous company whc z no longer in operation.dts my opinion#
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
congrats bro.....its ur moment....Enjoy ur stay in Deutschland and be a true n loyal Nigerian out there#
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
Congrats bro, all the best in germany.. Which school? And when is your resumption date?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shellcom: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
princeolu254:

BIG Congrats Bro.

Thanks man
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shellcom: 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
suckermaterial:
To God be the glory for the good news. remember to carry fufu follow body. enjoy.

Thanks alot, but i prefer ijebu garri wink
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shellcom: 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
joeblack21:
congrats.....
thanks, yours is on too
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2013

Congrats Bro! Safe trip and enjoy ur studies..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shellcom: 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
Chars1289:
congrats bro.....its ur moment....Enjoy ur stay in Deutschland and be a true n loyal Nigerian out there#

THANKS, of course, enjoyment gallore and loyal Nigerian
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shellcom: 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
Katangora: Congrats bro, all the best in germany.. Which school? And when is your resumption date?

Bochum, 6TH JAN
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
Well DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! @shellcom... Abeg beta go hustle little extra cash for chow... LOL... When did u have ur interview??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by mcdemus2000: 5:51am On Nov 30, 2013
Chars1289, thanks a lot for your swift response. I think I should concentrate on the on the new business name and wait for its Tax maturity before applying so as to avoid any TAX certificate issue whilst I try to provide more backups for my current business status and other ties. Thanks ones again.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shellcom: 11:10am On Nov 30, 2013
Junipero: Well DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! @shellcom... Abeg beta go hustle little extra cash for chow... LOL... When did u have ur interview??

18th Nov,
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2013

Wow.....congrats bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
Omo, finally I don reach *DE*.... But the cold for here na die, I been feel say na joke oO.. Then I noticed that almost everyone here owns a dog, na wah ooo..be like sey calabar people no dey the town lmao..... Am happy to be here germo fine and everyone is about there business, no one dey look you... I dey go shop now with my sister make cold no kill me... And for those wey never show, make una try download dualingo...nna to have a lil knowledge of german is good finally... Thanks to everyone that helped in this thread and above all to God, now let's be serious 2moro I dey go trier make the hustle start monday...wish me luck guys..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
wonderbobs: Omo, finally I don reach *DE*.... But the cold for here na die, I been feel say na joke oO.. Then I noticed that almost everyone here owns a dog, na wah ooo..be like sey calabar people no dey the town lmao..... Am happy to be here germo fine and everyone is about there business, no one dey look you... I dey go shop now with my sister make cold no kill me... And for those wey never show, make una try download dualingo...nna to have a lil knowledge of german is good finally... Thanks to everyone that helped in this thread and above all to God, now let's be serious 2moro I dey go trier make the hustle start monday...wish me luck guys..

Good luck guy.. we will join you soon..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
sup guys, to my brodas ova dia any1 wu's a studnt of rhein waal uni of applied sci or no abt d skul n environment sud plz share wit me aw d skuw n d environment is like. thanks u'all n big shoutout to wonder.B bst of luck.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by musty001: 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2013
princeolu254:

Good luck guy.. we will join you soon..
yes o...na so e go b
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shellcom: 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
Jamoyt001:

Wow.....congrats bro

Thanks man
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
Hello good people of nairaland I just view the requirement for visa and I found out the following
Proof of parents' income and assets
Scholarship from a recognised scholarship
foundation
Security on a blocked account
Bank guarantee
Someone whose place of residence is in Germany
agrees to assume the costs for you.....
I want to ask if the proof of parent income work in germany embassy......... Plz I need ur answer plz
Re: German Embassy And Visa by lade007(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
I don't understand your question fully though but if its what I think it is,then,your blocked account is enough proof for you to back you up financially in Germany
ssky]Hello good people of nairaland I just view the requirement for visa and I found out the following
foundation
Bank guarantee
I want to ask if the proof of parent income work in germany embassy......... Plz I need ur answer plz [/quote]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
richard4ssky: Hello good people of nairaland I just view the requirement for visa and I found out the following
foundation
Bank guarantee
I want to ask if the proof of parent income work in germany embassy......... Plz I need ur answer plz

Your parent Bank statement here in Nigeria or in Germany cant work...the only thing that works is either you open a Block account in your name and the required amount is been deposited in it..or...your family, parent who has a residency in Germany and earn from 1500euros and above to provide you with a sponsorship letter from the German Authority over there. Good Luck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
Wow, am so glad to come back to dis thread to read the goodnews..congrats to wonderbobs, shellcom and princeolu, though I love germany, but my option is austria..wishing u guys all the best, also, remember to look back in here for peeps who will need assistance..congrats
One thing I believe ... God wey do am for una go do am for the rest...enjoy !!!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 12:07am On Dec 01, 2013
Is any nairalander studying in South Westphalia University of Applied Sciences or does any one knows more about the place/location?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 7:31am On Dec 01, 2013
kelly4top:
Is any nairalander studying in South Westphalia University of Applied Sciences or does any one knows more about the place/location?
do you mean northrhine WestPhalia?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2013
kelly4top:
Did you apply there? Cuzi think it's on 15nov they closed.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
wonderbobs: Omo, finally I don reach *DE*.... But the cold for here na die, I been feel say na joke oO.. Then I noticed that almost everyone here owns a dog, na wah ooo..be like sey calabar people no dey the town lmao..... Am happy to be here germo fine and everyone is about there business, no one dey look you... I dey go shop now with my sister make cold no kill me... And for those wey never show, make una try download dualingo...nna to have a lil knowledge of german is good finally... Thanks to everyone that helped in this thread and above all to God, now let's be serious 2moro I dey go trier make the hustle start monday...wish me luck guys..

Dats great man........d duolingo dey make sense gannn.....do have a great study time.......enjoy wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.