Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,354 members, 7,846,529 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (887456 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
yap
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
sup guys, to my brodas ova dia any1 wu's a
studnt of rhein waal uni of applied sci or no
abt d skul n environment sud plz share wit
me aw d skuw n d environment is like.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
magnus4life: sup guys, to my brodas ova dia any1 wu's a
studnt of rhein waal uni of applied sci or no
abt d skul n environment sud plz share wit
me aw d skuw n d environment is like.

Are you so lazy that you can't be bothered to complete your words? Who will read this ^^^?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by piusazeta(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
Russia, Turkey, Germany, Austria or Japan. which is better to go study for a masters degree ?

Please consider the fees, general acceptabilty level of certificates/education, oppurtuinity to work while studying, availability of jobs for students and after study, Chances to remain after studies for working experience, oppurtunity to travel from these countries to others countries during holidays, living conditions of foreigners and the way thay are treated there. Any other useful information will do. Application procedure will also be appreciated.

I really need to know as i want to travel to any of these countries for my MSc next year.

I will appreciate your sincere and helpful replies.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
Here is the full version, any one that knows about rhein-waal university of applly science at Kleeve and northrhine WestPhalia in general should please share with me things like the standard of the school, standard of the environment etc. Thanks in advanz to you all.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
piusazeta: Russia, Turkey, Germany, Austria or Japan. which is better to go study for a masters degree ?

Please consider the fees, general acceptabilty level of certificates/education, oppurtuinity to work while studying, availability of jobs for students and after study, Chances to remain after studies for working experience, oppurtunity to travel from these countries to others countries during holidays, living conditions of foreigners and the way thay are treated there. Any other useful information will do. Application procedure will also be appreciated.

I really need to know as i want to travel to any of these countries for my MSc next year.

I will appreciate your sincere and helpful replies.

My Brother, Google is your strength ......

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hello Guys,
I have heard guys talk about block account,
Now my question is this: will an M.sc student also pay the 8000euros block account money?
If the money is transferred, can one withdraw all the money back when he/she gets to germo?
Your candid advise will be appreciated
Thanks !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
dolpaz: Hello Guys,
Now my question is this: will an M.sc student also pay the 8000euros block account money?
If the money is transferred, can one withdraw all the money back when he/she gets to germo?
Thanks !

Yes an M.sc student also need to pay the 8000euros block account money, and you cant withdraw all of them when you get to Germany. Good luck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
princeolu254:

My Brother, Google is your strength ......

. Lwkmd....lmao....@ princeolu: this is the best answer av ever heard in this forum...you got it bro... cheesy

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
A lot of people used blocked account on this thread. But please if there's anyone who used/knows much about "declaration of sponsorship" letter, please kindly share your experience. Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
dolpaz: Hello Guys,
Thanks !

NOTE: You can't withdraw all the 8000€ at once but only about 700€ or therabout per month. That is why it's called BLOCK ACCOUNT.

gaphary: A lot of people used blocked account on this thread. But please if there's anyone who used/knows much about "declaration of sponsorship" letter, please kindly share your experience. Thanks.

"declaration of sponsorship" letter also works, but you have a strong chance if the person is a relative, earns more than 1500€
I believe most people used BLOCK ACCOUNT because it is more easier and gives you about 90% chance of getting your visa.
I'm not discouraging anyone who intends to use Declaration letter, but you sure will have to convince the old woman your relationship with the person, why he/she is sponsoring you and so on.......
cheers.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Thanks @beebee5000. #appreciate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
Thanks guys for the response...since germany and austria share boundary and they both speak german.."am so sowi my oga if I have derailed the thread", but is the block account also applicable when planning to study in austria as well..
Gott segne dich !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
dolpaz: Thanks guys for the response...since germany and austria share boundary and they both speak german.."am so sowi my oga if I have derailed the thread", but is the block account also applicable when planning to study in austria as well..
Gott segne dich !
well i dont know.........
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
wonderbobs: do you mean northrhine WestPhalia?

Yes
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
magnus4life: Here is the full version, any one that knows about rhein-waal university of applly science at Kleeve and northrhine WestPhalia in general should please share with me things like the standard of the school, standard of the environment etc. Thanks in advanz to you all.

pls, I need your urgent response .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
kelly4top:

Yes
I think its a new school, and my sister goes there too... But from what she said I don't its a very big city sha.... But that shouldn't be your prob. With your students ID card your allowed to go around that region for free... Then you can enter essen or other places for work and fun.... But for the level of education? Its a good school...this is the little I know... GOODLUCK....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 12:05am On Dec 02, 2013
wonderbobs: I think its a new school, and my sister goes there too... But from what she said I don't its a very big city sha.... But that shouldn't be your prob. With your students ID card your allowed to go around that region for free... Then you can enter essen or other places for work and fun.... But for the level of education? Its a good school...this is the little I know... GOODLUCK....
I appreciate your reponse, God bless u

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 1:17am On Dec 02, 2013
wonderbobs: I think its a new school, and my sister goes there too... But from what she said I don't its a very big city sha.... But that shouldn't be your prob. With your students ID card your allowed to go around that region for free... Then you can enter essen or other places for work and fun.... But for the level of education? Its a good school...this is the little I know... GOODLUCK....

Pls help me ask your sister about their teaching standard cos am planning to apply that sch for my brother. They have Business administration there. Are the people there friendly and is accommodation expensive. I know one can enter eseen or dortmund to work.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 8:08am On Dec 02, 2013
kelly4top:

Pls help me ask your sister about their teaching standard cos am planning to apply that sch for my brother. They have Business administration there. Are the people there friendly and is accommodation expensive. I know one can enter eseen or dortmund to work.
. She summarized it in one word "THEY ARE VERY GOOD" hope your okay with this ?? This is both school and people ooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Juvante(m): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
@ dolpaz, Austria doesn't ask for money transfer . They ask for recent bank statement of about 3 months and solid kpali need dey d account o!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by lade007(m): 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
I wonna seize this opportunity to appreciate evrybody on this thread,the MOD's the ogas in Germany already, Seun himself for this wonderful place that has added value to the lives of people......My Germany journey started here from daad.de to my admission letter,to block account opening,to interview and now to the collection of my visa.........I appreciate everybody.....Wonderbobs you are wonderful,Temitope Walker you are great,I appreciate all of you. Went for my interview on November 19th and got a mail on thursday to bring 3 months insurance.........Went there this morning and lo and behold I have my German Visa..........A man cannot receive anything except its been given to him from above......I appreciate him and its my prayer that everybody on this thread will have a testimony to share very soon in Jesus name. Amen......Germany,here I come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
lade007: I wonna seize this opportunity to appreciate evrybody on this thread,the MOD's the ogas in Germany already, Seun himself for this wonderful place that has added value to the lives of people......My Germany journey started here from daad.de to my admission letter,to block account opening,to interview and now to the collection of my visa.........I appreciate everybody.....Wonderbobs you are wonderful,Temitope Walker you are great,I appreciate all of you. Went for my interview on November 19th and got a mail on thursday to bring 3 months insurance.........Went there this morning and lo and behold I have my German Visa..........A man cannot receive anything except its been given to him from above......I appreciate him and its my prayer that everybody on this thread will have a testimony to share very soon in Jesus name. Amen......Germany,here I come

Congrats Bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by lade007(m): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
Thanks bro.........Appreciate it much
princeolu254:

Congrats Bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
Congrats bigman...all the best in germo.... grin grin grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by lade007(m): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
Vielen dank bruder
Omojayejaye: Congrats bigman...all the best in germo.... grin grin grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
lade007: I wonna seize this opportunity to appreciate evrybody on this thread,the MOD's the ogas in Germany already, Seun himself for this wonderful place that has added value to the lives of people......My Germany journey started here from daad.de to my admission letter,to block account opening,to interview and now to the collection of my visa.........I appreciate everybody.....Wonderbobs you are wonderful,Temitope Walker you are great,I appreciate all of you. Went for my interview on November 19th and got a mail on thursday to bring 3 months insurance.........Went there this morning and lo and behold I have my German Visa..........A man cannot receive anything except its been given to him from above......I appreciate him and its my prayer that everybody on this thread will have a testimony to share very soon in Jesus name. Amen......Germany,here I come
. Guy no be by long grammer come trier quick quick I don die for here make we figure this matter out.... Omo I don walk sote ma leg don disown me undecided germo no be here ooo and ma school come dey for hill so the cold na multiplied by 2 what others experience in this germo... Na so so bread me dey chop ooo... Money dey but no time to even chop the food, waka many for man life... Well God dey, as he gimme the waka to waka I know sey he dey ma back... You guys shouldn't be discouraged oooo, na our country cause am, the country too spoil us(Nigeria) na now I dey see the main education..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
wonderbobs: . Guy no be by long grammer come trier quick quick I don die for here make we figure this matter out.... Omo I don walk sote ma leg don disown me undecided germo no be here ooo and ma school come dey for hill so the cold na multiplied by 2 what others experience in this germo... Na so so bread me dey chop ooo... Money dey but no time to even chop the food, waka many for man life... Well God dey, as he gimme the waka to waka I know sey he dey ma back... You guys shouldn't be discouraged oooo, na our country cause am, the country too spoil us(Nigeria) na now I dey see the main education..

Hahahahahahahaahaha....Omo u don turn Moses
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
princeolu254:

Hahahahahahahaahaha....Omo u don turn Moses
guy moses na sandal he dey wear.... But me na boot oooo, make cold no make you leg numb, you go dress sote you go resemble Mr. Ibu.... Smh

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
wonderbobs: guy moses na sandal he dey wear.... But me na boot oooo, make cold no make you leg numb, you go dress sote you go resemble Mr. Ibu.... Smh

Me i dey take my time prepare for the cold and hustling there..nahh like how much u carry as pocket money...also is possible for person to carry like 2k euros for pocket enter.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
princeolu254:

Me i dey take my time prepare for the cold and hustling there..nahh like how much u carry as pocket money...also is possible for person to carry like 2k euros for pocket enter.
. Very possible, infact I would advice you to....unless sey you don buy some matter for *NG* already.... But bros on a secong thought buy youe clothes here sha...the cloths wey I carry from *NG* come I abandon dem for ma sister house... Nna ehh dressing different for here ooo...believe me
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
wonderbobs: . Very possible, infact I would advice you to....unless sey you don buy some matter for *NG* already.... But bros on a secong thought buy youe clothes here sha...the cloths wey I carry from *NG* come I abandon dem for ma sister house... Nna ehh dressing different for here ooo...believe me

I never buy anything i just dey hustle more money....good say i never buy cloths at all because e go pain me say i no come fit wear them..lol...........Anyway nahh which airline you use and how much you buy the ticket....also is it one way?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.