Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,423 members, 7,830,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886449 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by moneybag100: 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
princeolu254:

My Brother, Google is your strength ......

Princeolu please send me your bb pin...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
moneybag100:

Princeolu please send me your bb pin...

7B28FFF3
Re: German Embassy And Visa by impactglobe: 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
has any one in this forumsucceeded in using the "declaration of sponsorship" to get his study visa? if yes, kindly narrate extensively how u did it. Anyone?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 12:10am On Dec 03, 2013
princeolu254:

I never buy anything i just dey hustle more money....good say i never buy cloths at all because e go pain me say i no come fit wear them..lol...........Anyway nahh which airline you use and how much you buy the ticket....also is it one way?
. Airfrance, connecting went through paris 214k but emirates cheaper sha I used this because I had plans to get there on time
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nduchris: 12:40am On Dec 03, 2013
i finally got the long awaited email to come with 3 months insurance, you should join me celebrate ooo....i have miss my wife so much . i am happy that i can have a reunion with my family . this xmas will be the best so far .... cheesy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ifemaco: 2:38am On Dec 03, 2013
Congrats to u all that have gotten your visa. The lord will always be your strength
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kdf3449(m): 7:14am On Dec 03, 2013
Goodday NL,

Please i would like to get advise from professionals like you guys from the house. Okay let me start by am 28years,not married and a businessman. I would like to make a short vacation of 3months and i am either thinking of going to the U.K or getting a Schengen visa,i haven't done any of these applications before thats why i want guidelines from you guys before i do anything. Do you advise i go for UK tourist visa or Schengen Visa? I had 3 months Malaysia tourist visa in my passport but i couldn't go because i was busy with my business.

I have a building here in Nigeria where i live but no C of O and i have some lands as well and i have my registered company. I don't know if these will be of any help to me.

An agent said it will cost me 850k for them to give me Schengen visa/U.K Visa and it is even not easy to get.

Pls i need advice pals.

Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2013
kdf3449: Goodday NL,

Please i would like to get advise from professionals like you guys from the house. Okay let me start by am 28years,not married and a businessman. I would like to make a short vacation of 3months and i am either thinking of going to the U.K or getting a Schengen visa,i haven't done any of these applications before thats why i want guidelines from you guys before i do anything. Do you advise i go for UK tourist visa or Schengen Visa? I had 3 months Malaysia tourist visa in my passport but i couldn't go because i was busy with my business.

I have a building here in Nigeria where i live but no C of O and i have some lands as well and i have my registered company. I don't know if these will be of any help to me.

An agent said it will cost me 850k for them to give me Schengen visa/U.K Visa and it is even not easy to get.

Pls i need advice pals.

Thanks

Why on earth will a business man like u pay 850K for a 3mths visa is sumfin I don't understand....Dont pay a dine to dat fraudster calling him self an agent...I don't know much about tourist visa but the little I know is dat u can secure the visa urself but ve it in mind that u will need to show some documents like ur Tax receipt and I Hope ur company is registered wif. CAC.also try and get the C of O to ur landed property and build a good financial statement Don't be in a hurry.

I repeat don't fall for dat scam of 850K......if u do d agent will use fake documents and when d embassy detect that (UK:10 yrs Ban) u re in trouble.

Anoda advice u can also use other countries in schengen (wif more relaxed immigration law like Cyprus) as ur point of entry and visit Germany bur pLEASE DO NOT OVER sTAY YA Time...

Na so I know am reach....

Allex Gute...

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2013
nduchris: i finally got the long awaited email to come with 3 months insurance, you should join me celebrate ooo....i have miss my wife so much . i am happy that i can have a reunion with my family . this xmas will be the best so far .... cheesy

Congrats Chief
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 11:20am On Dec 03, 2013
lade007: I wonna seize this opportunity to appreciate evrybody on this thread,the MOD's the ogas in Germany already, Seun himself for this wonderful place that has added value to the lives of people......My Germany journey started here from daad.de to my admission letter,to block account opening,to interview and now to the collection of my visa.........I appreciate everybody.....Wonderbobs you are wonderful,Temitope Walker you are great,I appreciate all of you. Went for my interview on November 19th and got a mail on thursday to bring 3 months insurance.........Went there this morning and lo and behold I have my German Visa..........A man cannot receive anything except its been given to him from above......I appreciate him and its my prayer that everybody on this thread will have a testimony to share very soon in Jesus name. Amen......Germany,here I come
congrats and represent us well in Germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2013
nduchris: i finally got the long awaited email to come with 3 months insurance, you should join me celebrate ooo....i have miss my wife so much . i am happy that i can have a reunion with my family . this xmas will be the best so far .... cheesy
congrats and remained focus. enjoy with ur family.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2013
lade007: I wonna seize this opportunity to appreciate evrybody on this thread,the MOD's the ogas in Germany already, Seun himself for this wonderful place that has added value to the lives of people......My Germany journey started here from daad.de to my admission letter,to block account opening,to interview and now to the collection of my visa.........I appreciate everybody.....Wonderbobs you are wonderful,Temitope Walker you are great,I appreciate all of you. Went for my interview on November 19th and got a mail on thursday to bring 3 months insurance.........Went there this morning and lo and behold I have my German Visa..........A man cannot receive anything except its been given to him from above......I appreciate him and its my prayer that everybody on this thread will have a testimony to share very soon in Jesus name. Amen......Germany,here I come

Congratz man....please check mail..

Alles Gute
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joeblack21: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
hello guys.I just got the mail to come with my 3 months travel insurance.I give all the glory to GOD almighty and really appreciate the help this forum has provided......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
joeblack21: hello guys.I just got the mail to come with my 3 months travel insurance.I give all the glory to GOD almighty and really appreciate the help this forum has provided......

Congrats Bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
joeblack21: hello guys.I just got the mail to come with my 3 months travel insurance.I give all the glory to GOD almighty and really appreciate the help this forum has provided......

Congrats....gute fahrt.....alles gute
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
Oboy, na wah ooo..
Me am crying here..see as germany dey dash people visa like say 2mao no dey shocked
God please do my own oo
Naija don tire me small
I need to forge ahead cry cry cry cry
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
dolpaz: Oboy, na wah ooo..
Me am crying here..see as germany dey dash people visa like say 2mao no dey shocked
God please do my own oo
Naija don tire me small

Hahahahahaha guy no worry just stay focus u too go testify
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shellcom: 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2013

Congrats bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joeblack21: 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
Cindino20:

Congrats....gute fahrt.....alles gute
thanks....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emekanna2: 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hell house should the travel insurance bear the exact date I want to enter flight or should it be within the 3months,also how do I locate IGI insurance in lagos.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kdf3449(m): 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
Cindino20:

Why on earth will a business man like u pay 850K for a 3mths visa is sumfin I don't understand....Dont pay a dine to dat fraudster calling him self an agent...I don't know much about tourist visa but the little I know is dat u can secure the visa urself but ve it in mind that u will need to show some documents like ur Tax receipt and I Hope ur company is registered wif. CAC.also try and get the C of O to ur landed property and build a good financial statement Don't be in a hurry.

I repeat don't fall for dat scam of 850K......if u do d agent will use fake documents and when d embassy detect that (UK:10 yrs Ban) u re in trouble.

Anoda advice u can also use other countries in schengen (wif more relaxed immigration law like Cyprus) as ur point of entry and visit Germany bur pLEASE DO NOT OVER sTAY YA Time...

Na so I know am reach....

Allex Gute...

Thanks alot for your advise,its so much appreciated. I will work on getting my C of O as i have been advised it will be of great help too. I will come back to update the house when i start the process,for now,i will work on my statement of account and the C Of O. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shellcom: 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2013

Congrats bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shellcom: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2013

Congrats man
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2013

That very moment someone on dis tread called me Temitope walker.. Lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
greetings to all, plz do anyone know any school in germany that is currently accepting applications for admission directly in business program.

plz let me know.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
To God be the glory. remember that u are from Nigeria, make us proud in Germany. congrats.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
dolpaz: Oboy, na wah ooo..
God please do my own oo
Naija don tire me small
just relax. Gods time is the best. I suspose to be in Germany since 2nd week of Oct but my school refuse to extend my enrolment date, even embassy seriously demanded it from them but they said next year. just trust on God, u will be surprised when it will happen.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
suckermaterial:
just relax. Gods time is the best. I suspose to be in Germany since 2nd week of Oct but my school refuse to extend my enrolment date, even embassy seriously demanded it from them but they said next year. just trust on God, u will be surprised when it will happen.

Yeah I remember. sad. so are u applying for this summer ? Or u're waiting for winter. Abi na PhD ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emekanna2: 8:25am On Dec 04, 2013
emekanna2: Hell house should the travel insurance bear the exact date I want to enter flight or should it be within the 3months,also how do I locate IGI insurance in lagos.
somebody answer me please.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by styles2009: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2013
Hello guys
Wish me all the best this morning as I write my Aufnahmeprüfung in Hamburg ,I hope to see any naija prospective student in Hamburg and surroundings.
From my count,I see less than 20 Africans, if you know what I mean.
@priceolu, I wish you all the best next month on 28th in Konstanz.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2013
gaphary:

Yeah I remember. sad. so are u applying for this summer ? Or u're waiting for winter. Abi na PhD ?
ASUU strike scattered my plans, by now I suspose to have done my final thesis defence so that I can use the transcript to apply for PhD. but currently, am still applying for M.sc. most of my related field courses(civil engineering/ structural) starts in winter. though I have applied to about three courses for winter, still searching for any summer related course.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 9:58am On Dec 04, 2013
emekanna2:
somebody answer me please.....
To the best of my knowledge, it should bear your date of departure, because it starts counting on the date u gave to them. for my friends that have travelled to Germany, theirs was exactly the date of their departure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.