Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886492 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2013
Thank you a lot bruh. @Godson.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ifemaco: 10:10am On Dec 04, 2013
styles2009: Hello guys
Wish me all the best this morning as I write my Aufnahmeprüfung in Hamburg ,I hope to see any naija prospective student in Hamburg and surroundings.
From my count,I see less than 20 Africans, if you know what I mean.
@priceolu, I wish you all the best next month on 28th in Konstanz.
Goodluck as u write your exam. God will see u through. Pls can I hv ur pin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ifemaco: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2013
styles2009: Hello guys
Wish me all the best this morning as I write my Aufnahmeprüfung in Hamburg ,I hope to see any naija prospective student in Hamburg and surroundings.
From my count,I see less than 20 Africans, if you know what I mean.
@priceolu, I wish you all the best next month on 28th in Konstanz.
Goodluck as u write your exam. God will see u through. Pls can I hv ur bbm pin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emekanna2: 10:24am On Dec 04, 2013
suckermaterial:
To the best of my knowledge, it should bear your date of departure, because it starts counting on the date u gave to them. for my friends that have travelled to Germany, theirs was exactly the date of their departure.
Thanks.but what of if decide not to travel that exact day but within that month is it still valid?
I am asking because my visa is ready but I will travel by january 2014 but am not yet sure of the exact day in january.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by styles2009: 10:59am On Dec 04, 2013
quote author=ifemaco]
Goodluck as u write your exam. God will see u through. Pls can I hv ur bbm pin[/quote]

7C033102
Re: German Embassy And Visa by lade007(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2013
Yeap it will bear the date you want to travel out of the country.........
emekanna2:
somebody answer me please.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ifemaco: 11:45am On Dec 04, 2013
styles2009:
quote author=ifemaco]
Goodluck as u write your exam. God will see u through. Pls can I hv ur bbm pin

7C033102
Tnx, I hv sent u a request
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2013
suckermaterial:
ASUU strike scattered my plans, by now I suspose to have done my final thesis defence so that I can use the transcript to apply for PhD. but currently, am still applying for M.sc. most of my related field courses(civil engineering/ structural) starts in winter. though I have applied to about three courses for winter, still searching for any summer related course.
have you checked TUM, they have lots of summer engineering courses for Msa taught in English, application is still on
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emekanna2: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
lade007: Yeap it will bear the date you want to travel out of the country.........
what of if am not sure of the actual date yet ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ogbeche77: have you checked TUM, they have lots of summer engineering courses for Msa taught in English, application is still on
Thanks, let be do a thorough research on the school, I will get back to u.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
emekanna2:
Thanks.but what of if decide not to travel that exact day but within that month is it still valid?
I am asking because my visa is ready but I will travel by january 2014 but am not yet sure of the exact day in january.
yes u can. but from my experience, it starts counting from the date u gave to them.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shellcom: 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hello guys, please after school registration, what's next? Is one going straig

ht to the foreign authority to extend his stay?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shellcom: 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
gaphary: A lot of people used blocked account on this thread. But please if there's anyone who used/knows much about "declaration of sponsorship" letter, please kindly share your experience. Thanks.

Yea...I used declaration of sponsorship, it is okay too. No problem...my sponsor is not related to me, I was asked about him and my relation to him, he is belgium man in germany and I said he is a family friend.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
shellcom:

Yea...I used declaration of sponsorship, it is okay too. No problem...my sponsor is not related to me, I was asked about him and my relation to him, he is belgium man in germany and I said he is a family friend.

Thanks. So after the interview, how many weeks did ur visa take ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by impactglobe: 1:01am On Dec 05, 2013
@shellcom pls can i have your bb pin ? i want to use DOS too. i need guidance as how to go about it. thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shellcom: 7:19am On Dec 05, 2013
@gaphary it took 10days,

@impactglobe. My pin is 2896AE7C
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
kudos to you all, pls I know dis question have been answered several times, but pls for clarity and the sake of those who which to apply next year. pls can u help list the general documents for bsc degrees (english taught) for german uni . pls pls just to serve as a revision and to help thread freshers also
stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
Special information for applicants from Nigeria

Applicants from Nigeria can only obtain direct admission to a study course in Germany if they can provide either a Higher (National) Diploma or, together with their school leaving certificate, proof of a successfully completed year of Bachelor’s degree study at a recognised and accredited university.

Applicants who only have a secondary school leaving certificate must visit a Studienkolleg preparatory course and pass the final examination before they can study. More detailed information about the Studienkolleg can be found at the following website: http://www.studienkollegs.de/en/.

I got this information above from Uni-assist, for those applying for Bachelor Degree.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
kelly4top: Special information for applicants from Nigeria

Applicants from Nigeria can only obtain direct admission to a study course in Germany if they can provide either a Higher (National) Diploma or, together with their school leaving certificate, proof of a successfully completed year of Bachelor’s degree study at a recognised and accredited university.

Applicants who only have a secondary school leaving certificate must visit a Studienkolleg preparatory course and pass the final examination before they can study. More detailed information about the Studienkolleg can be found at the following website: http://www.studienkollegs.de/en/.

I got this information above from Uni-assist, for those applying for Bachelor Degree.
tanks @ kelly4top, pls in d case of a year bachelors degree proof from acredited uni in nigeria, can I use my 100level CGPA or the 1st and 2nd semester GPA as a proof and lastly can I use my printed NECO result or it as to be the original NECO certificate. thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
response from any body is also welcomed. we are all blessed.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uzoexcel(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
Beeeen a while house!!!plzi just wanna ask guys already in germany concerning this two schoolz..technical university of chemnitz and university or erlanger nuremberg..correct me if I'm wrong but from my map,they both on the east part of germano...been hearing so many thnz about that region so I just wanna confirm...
Thnks and gudluck to all d lastest visa peeps smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Briony84(f): 12:26am On Dec 06, 2013
uzoexcel: Beeeen a while house!!!plzi just wanna ask guys already in germany concerning this two schoolz..technical university of chemnitz and university or erlanger nuremberg..correct me if I'm wrong but from my map,they both on the east part of germano...been hearing so many thnz about that region so I just wanna confirm...
Thnks and gudluck to all d lastest visa peeps smiley

Last I checked friedrick alexander uni in erlarger-nuremberg is in bavaria so check your map very well
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uzoexcel(m): 7:21am On Dec 06, 2013
And?u dddnt help in answering the question bro? And besides I thought the whole part of bavaria is situated at the south-eastern part of germany.correct me if I'm wrong though
Briony84:

Last I checked friedrick alexander uni in erlarger-nuremberg is in bavaria so check your map very well
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uzoexcel(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2013
And? U did not helpin answering the question bro? And besides I thought the whole part of bavaria is situated at the south-eastern part of germany.correct me if I'm wrong though
Briony84:

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2013
uzoexcel: And? U did not helpin answering the question bro? And besides I thought the whole part of bavaria is situated at the south-eastern part of germany.correct me if I'm wrong though

Bro, Bavaria is Bavaria, one of the best regions in germany.. u should be fine, no worries
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uzoexcel(m): 10:05am On Dec 06, 2013
Lol!!thanks..was kinda confused earlier as someone mentioned once on dz thread about d racism thngy in the eastern region!!!
Justcul:

Bro, Bavaria is Bavaria, one of the best regions in germany.. u should be fine, no worries
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
Was so happy seeing all these Testimonies... And today.....BAMMMM!! I received my very own visa.. So in all, I thank God and also my friends here who have been quite inspirational! Those still waiting will surely get theirs. Amen
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
congrat bro. are you going for masters or bachelors degree?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shellcom: 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
Junipero: Was so happy seeing all these Testimonies... And today.....BAMMMM!! I received my very own visa.. So in all, I thank God and also my friends here who have been quite inspirational! Those still waiting will surely get theirs. Amen
Congrats bro! Don't forget us at nairaland oh
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emekanna2: 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
Pls house in IGI insurance certificate am I to sign on the place for signature for the insured?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by musty001: 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
x it possible for me to enrol nd write studienkolleg exams here in nigeria cause i'm a secondary skul leaver...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
Junipero: Was so happy seeing all these Testimonies... And today.....BAMMMM!! I received my very own visa.. So in all, I thank God and also my friends here who have been quite inspirational! Those still waiting will surely get theirs. Amen
congrats. go and exploit Germany, remember to come back to Nigeria to effect changes.
I pray that good news will never stop in this our wonderful thread, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.