Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884416 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2013
Omo see confession of primary school background i even think say nahh me alone.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2013
beebee5000:
the one wey i dey fear na Biographically old documents (older than 5 years) to verify identity (such as library
card, baptism certificate, vaccination card etc.) i still dont understand this, i have a membership card from my church but it will be 6yrs old next year will it still be valid?
these requirements your talking about is for peeps going for there family reunion.... Its not for you, students requirements are about 6 documents or so... Go back to the website and check it well
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2013
princeolu254: Omo see confession of primary school background i even think say nahh me alone.

D primary sch issue na God hand we go leave am grin cheesy grin....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2013
wonderbobs: these requirements your talking about is for peeps going for there family reunion.... Its not for you, students requirements are about 6 documents or so... Go back to the website and check it well

Bro you need to check the requirement again..them don change hamm i checked it myself so just thank God u escape hamm
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2013
wonderbobs: these requirements your talking about is for peeps going for there family reunion.... Its not for you, students requirements are about 6 documents or so... Go back to the website and check it well

The requirements are for students....things ve changed....check the new checklist for student....even d booking stuff has been changed also....In all Our help comes from d Lord
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2013
beebee5000:
the one wey i dey fear na Biographically old documents (older than 5 years) to verify identity (such as library
card, baptism certificate, vaccination card etc.) i still dont understand this, i have a membership card from my church but it will be 6yrs old next year will it still be valid?
sure now.. Any ID card over 5 years and above, I guess people have started impersonating by using other people documents to apply... So the best bet is to provide an old ID card...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2013
Cindino20:

D primary sch issue na God hand we go leave am grin cheesy grin....
baba, my pry sch land, na hotel dem build on top am today and I get my university library card, issued in 2007, guess that one should do...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 10:33am On Dec 09, 2013
Na proof of financial means dey hold me back o. I suppose don scale through. Now na to dey pray make my primary school never die.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2013
gaphary: Na proof of financial means dey hold me back o. I suppose don scale through. Now na to dey pray make my primary school never die.

From fire to fry-pan
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2013
princeolu254:

From fire to fry-pan

God Pass them.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 09, 2013
gaphary:

God Pass them.
bros I been think say u don dey germo ooo... You defer?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2013
Ogbeche77: baba, my pry sch land, na hotel dem build on top am today and I get my university library card, issued in 2007, guess that one should do...

Well I don send ma younger bro make e go check am....if d sch still dey na speed of light I go tk go collect d cert....try locate d headmaster or proprietor
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 09, 2013
gaphary:

It should. Na my predegree ID I go use sef. But na the Old Birth Certificate I get o. Before the establishment of NPC. I go mail the embassy sha.
But i dont have my passport on it. i found another one which has my passport on it but its Local govt certificate of origin, dated 2008

Bros it has been edited.
gaphary:

It should. Na my predegree ID I go use sef. But na the Old Birth Certificate I get o. Before the establishment of NPC. I go mail the embassy sha.

Pls get back to us if the embassy reply you conerning the Old Birth Certificate, "me sef na the old one i get, wey i use take apply before and i had no problem".
So i don't see any reason why we born before the NPC law should get NPC birth ceritificates
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 11:47am On Dec 09, 2013
Katangora: Hello house,
Please for those who just got their visas, I just visited the german embassy site and I realized a lot have changed about student visa application.. Please help us throw more light on these developments
Firstly, every student applicant can no longer book down appointment, you have to mail the embassy with proff of finacial means and your admission letter.
Also, I just saw one must present primary school leaving certificate and also any identity card that is over 5 years, be it library card, baptism card or the likes
Also, they have made NPC birth certificates compulsory.. Please share your experiences.. Cos I sure say many primary schools wey people attend for don close shop ooo, not to talk of having student records
since I saw your post, I have been search on German embassy website to see the changes but I have not seen anything like that, please pest the link to this your information because time I visited embassy during October, all this changes you said were not there. thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 09, 2013
suckermaterial:
since I saw your post, I have been search on German embassy website to see the changes but I have not seen anything like that, please pest the link to this your information because time I visited embassy during October, all this changes you said were not there. thanks.

here http://www.nigeria.diplo.de/contentblob/4051332/Daten/3700545/Checklist_Studenten_en.pdf
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
Just tracked down my primary school, they said the best they can do is to issue a 'To whom it may concern'... Dem no get certificate... That one self go make sense??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
Donno if National Id card issued 2005 will be acceptable For biography
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
No be small thing ooo.... Se as guys dey search house for old documents grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ogbeche77: bros I been think say u don dey germo ooo... You defer?

May be na @Ganasy. Na him dey Germo. Me na April I dey resume.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ogbeche77: No be small thing ooo.... Se as guys dey search house for old documents grin grin

LIke Pendulum Clock
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
gaphary:

May be na @Ganasy. Na him dey Germo. Me na April I dey resume.
Lol.. Its a mix up jare
princeolu254:

LIke Pendulum Clock
ago elepon
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
My fellow Nigerians, we have really suffered in the hands of whites. had it been that Nigeria is comfortable to stay, I would have shun anything about travelling to another country. But as it is that we have found ourselves in this situation, it is now left for us to amend the errors our father's did to make Nigeria a COMFORTABLE place so that our dear children will not suffer such a thing.
By Gods Grace, no matter the changed requirements, we must make it in JESUS NAME, AMEN.

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
thank God den neva increase the dough (na that one bad pass) bt that primary school certificate na coconut bt we shall scape thru.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
Katangora: Just tracked down my primary school, they said the best they can do is to issue a 'To whom it may concern'... Dem no get certificate... That one self go make sense??
so far it has the school letter headed, stamp and date.. Oga you are good to go.... My own school building don turn hotel.. The thing shock me
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
Justcul:

Bro, Bavaria is Bavaria, one of the best regions in germany.. u should be fine, no worries

And is Bavarian located in east Germany you people self na wa
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
Godson201333:

SMH....

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by bnb2013: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ogbeche77: so far it has the school letter headed, stamp and date.. Oga you are good to go.... My own school building don turn hotel.. The thing shock me

Lol........it is well
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
bnb2013:

Lol........it is well
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Briony84(f): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Godson201333:

Laffing really hard....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
as I was just going through German embassy website to see other changes, I came across this on the section of INFORMATION ON VERIFICATION OF NIGERIA DOCUMENTS: School certificates of Primary and Secondary School (Should the school certificates have been lost, the school can issue a letter of confirmation in which the school attendance and the period of time is confirmed).
Below is the link: download it, is on PDF file, page 2.
http://m.nigeria.diplo.de/Vertretung/nigeria/en/04_20RK/Urkunden_C3_BCberpr_C3_BCfung/Urkunden_C3_BCberpr_C3_BCfungen.html
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:09am On Dec 10, 2013
Ogbeche77: so far it has the school letter headed, stamp and date.. Oga you are good to go.... My own school building don turn hotel.. The thing shock me

The new requiremtn is nt that complecated sha people. The birth certificate issue if u don't have NPC own go to NPC offfice with the one u have na just 2500 or so sha.. The primary school stuff that one self no be wahala if u no get certificate u fit use ur testimonal self.. Na the I.D card matter one difficult forr all sha.. But we should be able to see an allternative self for that make well all reason am together. May be hostital card or something sha...

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 12:15am On Dec 10, 2013
topeajis:

The new requiremtn is nt that complecated sha people. The birth certificate issue if u don't have NPC own go to NPC offfice with the one u have na just 2500 or so sha.. The primary school stuff that one self no be wahala if u no get certificate u fit use ur testimonal self.. Na the I.D card matter one difficult forr all sha.. But we should be able to see an allternative self for that make well all reason am together. May be hostital card or something sha...
the id card thing no be wahala sef.. Baptisim certificate can be used...

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.