Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886190 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emekanna2: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
emekanna2: Pls house in IGI insurance certificate am I to sign on the place for signature for the insured?
somebody should answer me....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
Vielen Dank @ suckermaterial, shellcom, magnus4life
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
happy day to every one, my quesion nw is partain to online application, do I av to attach my scratch card with my o'level print out before scanin and e-mailing it to my school of choice. thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 07, 2013
magnus4life: happy day to every one, my quesion nw is partain to online application, do I av to attach my scratch card with my o'level print out before scanin and e-mailing it to my school of choice. thanks.
is the result not supposed to be authenticated by the embassy or notary public before been posted to them.. What ll they a waec card for?
Your best bet is to contact your sch for any questions relating to admission so you won't be misguided
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2013
I have this funny question to ask in case of those of us that are going for Bsc. Please the question is kind of funny but just help me answer it the best way you can. Since Uni-Assists don't accept ND and some schools except the 100level transcript, what about if someone apply to NOUN(National Open University of Nigeria) complete a year there and get the transcript out and apply with it; do you think it is a good idea? Can it work? I am looking at it that someone can combine that and German language together within a year and move on the following year. Please all our ogas at the top and the general house what is your take on this?
Danke
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nduchris: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2013
When the embassy write you to come with 3 month travel insurance by 8-9am . will the visa be issued on the same day or the next day ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ogbeche77: is the result not supposed to be authenticated by the embassy or notary public before been posted to them.. What ll they a waec card for?
Your best bet is to contact your sch for any questions relating to admission so you won't be misguided

thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
nduchris: When the embassy write you to come with 3 month travel insurance by 8-9am . will the visa be issued on the same day or the next day ?
judging from the knowlegde I gained via this thread, you will be given ur visa dat same day, bt u will be alotted a time to come back for ur visa after you'ved tender ur travelling insurance doc.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
pls house, for those that knows about or have applied for an undergraduate course abroad, how did you go about the collection of your University certificate including ur Transcript and Bachelor's diploma at ur university here in Nigeria? hope to read ur response, thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
pls house, for those that knows about or have applied for an undergraduate course abroad, how did you go about the collection of your University certificate including ur Transcript and Bachelor's diploma at ur university here in Nigeria? hope to read your response soon, thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oyesmiling: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pls nairalanders, can I be admitted for a Master program in any of the german tuition-free universities with my 2.2?
Must I provide toefl/ielts or gre?
I wish to study any course relating to chemical engr.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
@ OGBECHE, which skul, is dat?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
oyesmiling: Pls nairalanders, can I be admitted for a Master program in any of the german tuition-free universities with my 2.2?
Must I provide toefl/ielts or gre?
I wish to study any course relating to chemical engr.

sure yu can be admitted wit a gud statement of purpose(important) and tk note admission process differs for some schs.Abt d standardized test, check out the schs requirement for yu to knw d particular test to take or you may nt be required to tk any sef.for proper sch review log on to daad.de. or masterportal.eu
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
magnus4life: pls house, for those that knows about or have applied for an undergraduate course abroad, how did you go about the collection of your University certificate including ur Transcript and Bachelor's diploma at ur university here in Nigeria? hope to read your response soon, thanks.

This depends on your sch...the itch most pple face is the long wait before transcript is made available meanwhile its nt all schs...contact ur sch to knw hw long it takes.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
[quote author=Chars1289]

This depends on your sch...the itch most pple face is the long wait before transcript is made available meanwhile its nt all schs...contact ur sch to knw hw long it takes.[/quote

thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
honourableseyi: I have this funny question to ask in case of those of us that are going for Bsc. Please the question is kind of funny but just help me answer it the best way you can. Since Uni-Assists don't accept ND and some schools except the 100level transcript, what about if someone apply to NOUN(National Open University of Nigeria) complete a year there and get the transcript out and apply with it; do you think it is a good idea? Can it work? I am looking at it that someone can combine that and German language together within a year and move on the following year. Please all our ogas at the top and the general house what is your take on this?
Danke

I guess u re planning to enrol for a degree program at NOUN and not certificate or diploma program.if dt is d case IHMO you can apply with yur first yr transcript since NOUN is among the tertiary insitutions in Nig.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
pls, but as a current undergraduate student who hav only studied for just 2 semesters, will I be able to collect my University certificate including my Transcript and bachelors diploma to process my foreign admission and which department of most nigerian universities is responsible for issuing out the university certificate including transcript and bachelors diploma?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2013
magnus4life: pls, but as a current undergraduate student who hav only studied for just 2 semesters, will I be able to collect my University certificate including my Transcript and bachelors diploma to process my foreign admission and which department of most nigerian universities is responsible for issuing out the university certificate including transcript and bachelors diploma?
Your trancsript will be issued to you by exams and records mostly under academic affairs.
For the certificate, I'm not sure u will be issued one since you've not completed the course. You can still make further enquiries about that though
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
Toluth:
Your trancsript will be issued to you by exams and records mostly under academic affairs.
For the certificate, I'm not sure u will be issued one since you've not completed the course. You can still make further enquiries about that though

Thanks alot
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
Chars1289:

I guess u re planning to enrol for a degree program at NOUN and not certificate or diploma program.if dt is d case IHMO you can apply with yur first yr transcript since NOUN is among the tertiary insitutions in Nig.

Yes sir degree program. Though I will try it out with my National Diploma but I want to have a fall back plan and if it works, other people can use the opportunity. Thanks for the reply boss.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hello house,
Please for those who just got their visas, I just visited the german embassy site and I realized a lot have changed about student visa application.. Please help us throw more light on these developments
Firstly, every student applicant can no longer book down appointment, you have to mail the embassy with proff of finacial means and your admission letter.
Also, I just saw one must present primary school leaving certificate and also any identity card that is over 5 years, be it library card, baptism card or the likes
Also, they have made NPC birth certificates compulsory.. Please share your experiences.. Cos I sure say many primary schools wey people attend for don close shop ooo, not to talk of having student records
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
Katangora: Hello house,
Please for those who just got their visas, I just visited the german embassy site and I realized a lot have changed about student visa application.. Please help us throw more light on these developments
Firstly, every student applicant can no longer book down appointment, you have to mail the embassy with proff of finacial means and your admission letter.
Also, I just saw one must present primary school leaving certificate and also any identity card that is over 5 years, be it library card, baptism card or the likes
Also, they have made NPC birth certificates compulsory.. Please share your experiences.. Cos I sure say many primary schools wey people attend for don close shop ooo, not to talk of having student records

Germany wan dey tight small small.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 1:09am On Dec 09, 2013
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 09, 2013
gaphary:

omo no be small tin ooo, abeg those wey apply recently make dem update us oooo
My own primary school self don liquidate grin grin
And also how's the declaration of age by head of family done?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 09, 2013
Ogbeche77: omo no be small tin ooo, abeg those wey apply recently make dem update us oooo
My own primary school self don liquidate grin grin
And also how's the declaration of age by head of family done?

ha see gobe my primary school too don turn market ohh..

I believe declaration of age by head of family is done by either your father or mother, stating the day you were born, place and then taking the oath.

something like this.

I Mr..xxxxxx male, xtian/muslim Nigerian citizen residing at No.xxxxxxxx hereby make an oath and state as follows.

1) That i am the above named person and biological father to xxxxxxxx

2) That he was born on the xxxxxxxxxxxx at xxxx govt area xxxxxxxx

3) That his birth was officially registered and birth certificate duly obtained.

4)That this declaration is now required for official and record purposes.

5) That i make this solemn declaration in good faith and in accordance with the Oaths law of xxxx state 2004.

NOTE you will attach both your passport and that of the declarant.
This is my opinion anyone can make corrections.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 9:25am On Dec 09, 2013
beebee5000:

ha see gobe my primary school too don turn market ohh..

I believe declaration of age by head of family is done by either your father or mother, stating the day you were born, place and then taking the oath.

something like this.

I Mr..xxxxxx male, xtian/muslim Nigerian citizen residing at No.xxxxxxxx hereby make an oath and state as follows.

1) That i am the above named person and biological father to xxxxxxxx

2) That he was born on the xxxxxxxxxxxx at xxxx govt area xxxxxxxx

3) That his birth was officially registered and birth certificate duly obtained.

4)That this declaration is now required for official and record purposes.

5) That i make this solemn declaration in good faith and in accordance with the Oaths law of xxxx state 2004.

NOTE you will attach both your passport and that of the declarant.
This is my opinion anyone can make corrections.

Omo the requirement nahh die.........thank God i escape hamm because here i won take get them from.. Nahh waooo.....Good luck to you applicant.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 9:36am On Dec 09, 2013
gaphary:

No be small thing my guy...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2013
princeolu254:

Omo the requirement nahh die.........thank God i escape hamm because here i won take get them from.. Nahh waooo.....Good luck to you applicant.
the one wey i dey fear na Biographically old documents (older than 5 years) to verify identity (such as library
card, baptism certificate, vaccination card etc.) i still dont understand this, i have a membership card from my church but it will be 6yrs old next year will it still be valid?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2013
beebee5000:
the one wey i dey fear na Biographically old documents (older than 5 years) to verify identity (such as library
card, baptism certificate, vaccination card etc.) i still dont understand this, i have a membership card from my church but it will be 6yrs old next year will it still be valid?

It should. Na my predegree ID I go use sef. But na the Old Birth Certificate I get o. Before the establishment of NPC. I go mail the embassy sha.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2013
princeolu254:

No be small thing my guy...

Una get luck o.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2013
beebee5000:

Baba ur own good sef.....sure that ID card shld be accepted by d embassy...I ve an identity card from a sch I attended for a year (jss 2).its 13yrs old....bur d problem is that I didn't finish from d sch...will dey accept such ID card
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 10:18am On Dec 09, 2013
gaphary:

Una get luck o.

Hahahahaha..Nah God hand work..nahh my sister i dey worry for now

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.