Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,012 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884329 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:43am On Jan 08, 2013
Johnnyemy: House please help, I received notification for admission into MSc University of Goettingen in germany today, what is the possibility of obtaining a student visa with NECO certificate because my waec lacks credit in English. Do they place much emphasis on WAEC certificate? please somebody should help.

Yes they accept NECO. I dont have waec but only NECO. If you check their checklist u will see ''originals of certificate of proof of completing/leaving secondary sch or WAEC. So NECO is also proof of leaving secondary sch. But I will reccommend u submit both ur waec and neco since u have all ur grades in NECO. Except ur waec grades are too bad then forget it make e no go spoil show for u.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
kelly4top:

go for UPS base on affordability. They all deliver under 3 working days. I am not for Masters. I am for first degree in Engineering. A 3 years program. I have gone to the Embassy to open block acount so am expecting reply form Deutsch bank soon. Pls act fast so that u will meet deadline.

Aii I'm for bachelors and I'm applying winter just trying to gather as much infor I can.
All d best bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Johnnyemy: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
kelly4top:

Yes they accept NECO. I dont have waec but only NECO. If you check their checklist u will see ''originals of certificate of proof of completing/leaving secondary sch or WAEC. So NECO is also proof of leaving secondary sch. But I will reccommend u submit both ur waec and neco since u have all ur grades in NECO. Except ur waec grades are too bad then forget it make e no go spoil show for u.
Thanks bro really appreciate.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
Thanks @ all have sent the documents via fedex it cos me 8900 will be deleived n 3 days ...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by cyntiathis: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
khunlehzy:
I couldn't find such information on the checklist too. But I av gotten the npc birth certificate n also age declearation to be on the safer side.

I wonder where some people get their info from. I think you did well by obtaining it anyway. How long did it take you to get it and how much?.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
topeajis: Thanks @ all have sent the documents via fedex it cos me 8900 will be deleived n 3 days ...

Good move. Now your mind will be settled cos the documents will reach before the deadline and besides u can even track it online and knows when it reaches. Sharp move!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2013
kelly4top:

Good move. Now your mind will be settled cos the documents will reach before the deadline and besides u can even track it online and knows when it reaches. Sharp move!

Kelly4top I tried sending u an email via nl abeg can u give me ur email add or bb pin abeg !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
kelly4top:

Yes oo @ kelly4top the document will get to uni-assisy by thursday self. Pls wat the deadline of the course you applied for and how many schools did you applied for pls.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
cyntiathis:

I wonder where some people get their info from. I think you did well by obtaining it anyway. How long did it take you to get it and how much?.
Got d age declaration for 700 at the Hight court close to my house. The NPC birth certificat cost a total of 5000k i was told av passed the age they issue for free. So I had to got to state office to get a form n den to court to sign. Submitted with 5 passport n 3 passport each of 2 garantors. I got it same day.. I av a friend there though

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
kelly4top:

go for UPS base on affordability. They all deliver under 3 working days. I am not for Masters. I am for first degree in Engineering. A 3 years program. I have gone to the Embassy to open block acount so am expecting reply form Deutsch bank soon. Pls act fast so that u will meet deadline.
All d best in ur visa application. Now, pls did u apply with any diploma? or u used only sch leaving certificate of O'level? Then what of prove of eng?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
topeajis: Thanks @ all have sent the documents via fedex it cos me 8900 will be deleived n 3 days ...
You knw i talk ham say them strike, but me, i later move 2 their IMPC inside airport where all parcel and goods are being sent abroad. However,i still used registered mail. I think all their branches will nt pack any posted mail 2 IMPC,thats why ur applctn isn't reached. All da best.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
Demaejy:
You knw i talk ham say them strike, but me, i later move 2 their IMPC inside airport where all parcel and goods are being sent abroad. However,i still used registered mail. I think all their branches will nt pack any posted mail 2 IMPC,thats why ur applctn isn't reached. All da best.
Demeagy did you confirmed when they started the strick?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
topeajis:
Demeagy did you confirmed when they started the strick?
I think d strike is fully began on d 28th.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
Demaejy:
I think d strike is fully began on d 28th.

Oh kkkk.. That still fine anyway na them knw sha. Are u appying via uni asst abi directly to the school?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 09, 2013
I don't use uni-assist.

@kelly4top, please answer those questions i directed to you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 9:22am On Jan 09, 2013
Demaejy: I don't use uni-assist.

@kelly4top, please answer those questions i directed to you.
yes i applied with my Diploma certificate and Neco certificate. The sch told me they always waive English proficiency for students applying from countries where English is their medium of instruction/official language.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2013
topeajis:

Yes oo @ kelly4top the document will get to uni-assisy by thursday self. Pls wat the deadline of the course you applied for and how many schools did you applied for pls.

I have already gotten admission for summer session since last year. I am in the visa processing. I applied to only one sch that had summer session for my course of choice.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2013
kelly4top:
yes i applied with my Diploma certificate and Neco certificate. The sch told me they always waive English proficiency for students applying from countries where English is their medium of instruction/official language.

@kelly4top how many schools dd you applied for and how many gaveu admission. Abeg
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2013
flange:

Kelly4top I tried sending u an email via nl abeg can u give me ur email add or bb pin abeg !
kelly4top at yahoo dot com
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2013
topeajis:

@kelly4top how many schools dd you applied for and how many gaveu admission. Abeg
only one sch cos only few schools admit for summer so i couldn't find any other school offering the course of my choice. So i just applied to one for march!summer session and got the admission since November 29th. I am in visa process now. But i will not advise you to put all ur egg in one basket. Try apply up to at least 3 schools to be on the saver side since most sch accept international students for Winter session. I wish u success!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2013
@ KHUNLEHZY
How did your appointment with the Embassy go today? Pls update us on the questions they asked you so that we too can prepare. Is there any thing you will want to us to base on your experience today? I have faith that it is well and i wish you success!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 9:48am On Jan 09, 2013
kelly4top:

Wow waive toefl abeg do they admit winter , is it completely English and wc school is that I also want to apply for engineering.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2013
kelly4top: @ KHUNLEHZY
How did your appointment with the Embassy go today? Pls update us on the questions they asked you so that we too can prepare. Is there any thing you will want to us to base on your experience today? I have faith that it is well and i wish you success!
The interview is nothing to worry abt. Its a long list of question but there was non I wasn't expecting. Dy ask u y u chose dre county n not anywhere else, dy ask abt my family n so on. Its just an interactive section no big deal.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2013
kelly4top: @ KHUNLEHZY
The interview is nothing to worry abt. Its a long list of question but there was non I wasn't expecting. Dy ask y I chose dre county n not anywhere else, dy ask abt my family n so on. Its just an interactive section no big deal.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2013
khunlehzy:
The interview is nothing to worry abt. Its a long list of question but there was non I wasn't expecting. Dy ask y I chose dre county n not anywhere else, dy ask abt my family n so on. Its just an interactive section no big deal.

after the interview how will you know you are successful and how long will it take the visa to come out after interview?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
kelly4top:

after the interview how will you know you are successful and how long will it take the visa to come out after interview?
She told me they will contact me in 6 to 8 weeks but usually its earlier like 3 weeks time. That's when you will kw d status of ur application
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2013
kelly4top:
only one sch cos only few schools admit for summer so i couldn't find any other school offering the course of my choice. So i just applied to one for march!summer session and got the admission since November 29th. I am in visa process now. But i will not advise you to put all ur egg in one basket. Try apply up to at least 3 schools to be on the saver side since most sch accept international students for Winter session. I wish u success!

Am also applyng for summber andd my deadline is jan 15th am applyng to 4 schools 3 under uni-assist and one nt under all msc programme and the programme starts april.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bloodofjesus: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
please which university in germany that waive toefl? and accept letter from my school.please anybody in the house put me through
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2013
Bloodofjesus: please which university in germany that waive toefl? and accept letter from my school.please anybody in the house put me through

Is it bsc or masters. U can always search from daad.de or mastersportal.eu or bachelorportal.eu t. Won't take a lot of time hun. Good luck to you bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
khunlehzy:
She told me they will contact me in 6 to 8 weeks but usually its earlier like 3 weeks time. That's when you will kw d status of ur application
does transfering the 8k euros to a blocked account guarantee the visa? What else can one do to increase his chance of getting the visa? Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
@ kunlezhy me am scared ooo cos I don't have the 8k euro but I have a sponsor he is like a brother to me wat advice can you gve me in relation to dis.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
Guys. Is it a new policy to hold back all the originals till I return for my visa. What if I need to use my certificate for something within d 3 weeks?:s or could it have bin a mistake?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.