Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886184 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
yettyclesia: congratulations !please when was your interview

I received message exactly 3weeks after my interview instructing me to fund ma acct as visa will not be issued without the document..

Funded 2weeks later, send the confirmation to the embassy, next day i got the expected mail..

Gud luck bro!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Justcul: Visa granted today! Glory to God almighty, the creator of heavens and the earth.. To Him alone i dedicate this victory...

I want to thank and appreciate our bosses in germo who has in one way or the other inspired me to achieve this dream; oga Godson2013333, Topeajis, Justwise, Kelly4top, futurewise, Tmed, ganasy, angeldiamond, emeka55, cindino20, joexy, and junipero, ur selfless services in moving the thread to this level, will never go un-rewarded...

I also want to thank Beebee5000, bisijoe, naijaobi, Nimakor, ndiyo, eke40seven, Realk1, dhonourable, jahjehovah, amanda06, abiegirl, betty55 and host of other comrades dt data will not permit me to mention...

May the Good Lord continue to increase and maximise your potentials... Amen! By his mercy, may he grant other expectants.. Amen!

Ticket booked and payed for, travelling on point.. One luv all..#TeamWinter/TeamBremen.

Justcul

Justcul, as you no mention my name , I no vex.. undecided undecided how about Eke40Seven
Anyway, congrats to you and Shuni.
Wishing you guys all the best.. I also tap into your testimony.. I cant wait to share mine..
And where is Betty.. what is the status.. wherever you are, stay calm dear. the Lord is in control and I cant wait to hear you testify..
Phew ! Deutschland deutschland uber alles !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
dolpaz:

Justcul, as you no mention my name , I no vex.. undecided undecided how about Eke40Seven
Anyway, congrats to you and Shuni.
Wishing you guys all the best.. I also tap into your testimony.. I cant wait to share mine..
And where is Betty.. what is the status.. wherever you are, stay calm dear. the Lord is in control and I cant wait to hear you testify..
Phew ! Deutschland deutschland uber alles !

So sowie... U are one of my bosses here.. I shall modify.. As for Eke40seven, scan wella, he is there grin

One luv bro!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Oga Eke, please the prototype of the letter of proficiency. I am still waiting please
Re: German Embassy And Visa by giftwalter: 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Menh am jealous of you guys, guys I wanna share my own testimony here next year...So plz make una help me ooh undecided
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
@Betty,
May the joy of the Lord continue to be your strength. The issue was so disheartening; but God in His infinite mercy will make and open a way where it seems there is no way. Every spirit of delay in your life is canceled in Jesus name. Every power that stays at the junction of your entrance into your glory or promise land; they will catch fire in Jesus name. Let your faith be strong at this trying time. May our good God see you through.

Congratulations to those that have gotten their visas; more good news like these we will keep hearing on this platform in Jesus name. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Eke40seven: Oga Kelly4top I hail you!
Beebee5000 how studies na? How life in Germo?
Long time no see!
Abeg, where is Nimakor? I have not seen him in a while.
Betty55 we still dey pray for you. God go do good wonders in your case.

Na me hail pass

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
giftwalter: Guys are there student jobs in German? if yes wats the lowest pay per hour?

There are students jobs. The company i work pays 10 Euro per hour. I will be working 40 hours next week.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by giftwalter: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tanks plz I need to learn german...I live in warri and the only german school is in Lagos...I hear der is a long distance learning program..plz how can I register? And how much does it cost?
kelly4top:

There are students jobs. The company i work pays 10 Euro per hour. I will be working 40 hours next week.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jonnyp(m): 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
Pls I want to know if tuition fee is free in germany,why the block account..pls I need answer
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 03, 2014
thank you verry much my dear brother,l quest l will be going to abuja next week after the sala holiday for the passport,my fear now is that l don,t know how long is going to take for the passport to be process,before the embassy will now take their time to review before isueing another visa,though l am a litle conforted cause my sister is coming home next week and she said probably if l can finish up in time we can leave together,this woman has been my piller,she promised me to see me through it all,to make sure l get the best of education no matter what it will cost her,she is God send to my family and l pray that l will be able to make her proud,.thanks to everyone here.nigerians are actually great and wonderful people,just the few bad eggs that are destine for distruction.l also thank God for the school to have extended my resumption till end of november.l beleive there is light at the end of the tunnel.
honourableseyi: @Betty,
May the joy of the Lord continue to be your strength. The issue was so disheartening; but God in His infinite mercy will make and open a way where it seems there is no way. Every spirit of delay in your life is canceled in Jesus name. Every power that stays at the junction of your entrance into your glory or promise land; they will catch fire in Jesus name. Let your faith be strong at this trying time. May our good God see you through.

Congratulations to those that have gotten their visas; more good news like these we will keep hearing on this platform in Jesus name. Shalom

6 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Generalkorex(m): 12:14am On Oct 03, 2014
betty55: thank you verry much my dear brother,l quest l will be going to abuja next week after the sala holiday for the passport,my fear now is that l don,t know how long is going to take for the passport to be process,before the embassy will now take their time to review before isueing another visa,though l am a litle conforted cause my sister is coming home next week and she said probably if l can finish up in time we can leave together,this woman has been my piller,she promised me to see me through it all,to make sure l get the best of education no matter what it will cost her,she is God send to my family and l pray that l will be able to make her proud,.thanks to everyone here.nigerians are actually great and wonderful people,just the few bad eggs that are destine for distruction.l also thank God for the school to have extended my resumption till end of november.l beleive there is light at the end of the tunnel.
it is well my sister
just be careful next time. God is ur strenght just stay calm
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 5:13am On Oct 03, 2014
researchQ: Oga Eke, please the prototype of the letter of proficiency. I am still waiting please
Sorry for taking too long. This is a watermarked version of the original. I hope its safe though. I may remove it later if I feel its not.
The thing no dey gree o

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 5:41am On Oct 03, 2014
giftwalter: Tanks plz I need to learn german...I live in warri and the only german school is in Lagos...I hear der is a long distance learning program..plz how can I register? And how much does it cost?
Bro/Sister, if you are gonna survive this journey from Nigeria to Germany and even in Germany, you will need to do a little reading and research yourself.
A link was posted in response to your earlier questions and you can get all the information you want there about distance learning.
Alternatively, in my opinion, search well, there could also be language tutorial centres in Delta, register there but enroll for exams at Geothe Institute. Coming over to Lagos to learn Language may not be as easy as you think because of the challenge of getting a house around there or getting someone that lives around there.
Read the thread I will advise you again.

jonnyp: Pls I want to know if tuition fee is free in germany,why the block account..pls I need answer
/quote]
1. Majority of the schools and courses are free.
2. So that you won't go to Germany and do 'Bambi- Allah'.
Read up the thread all this questions have been dealt with comprehensively even within the last 72 hours!
The last 120 pages will be a good foundation.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Caraa: 6:02am On Oct 03, 2014
Hi house.
I had my interview more than 6 weeks ago and I'm worried now. Is this normal?
I know the state my school is located is a factor but has anybody here waited for more than 6 weeks?
I also didn't use a blocked account so I can't figure out any problem.
Any suggestions? My patience is finally wearing thin and I definitely would not be able to make the resumption date.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 6:10am On Oct 03, 2014
Caraa: Hi house.
I had my interview more than 6 weeks ago and I'm worried now. Is this normal?
I know the state my school is located is a factor but has anybody here waited for more than 6 weeks?
I also didn't use a blocked account so I can't figure out any problem.
Any suggestions? My patience is finally wearing thin and I definitely would not be able to make the resumption date.

Have u been following this thread b4

Have u checked the spam box of the email addy u gave to the embassy If yes and no mail from the embassy, then u have to enquire about d status of ur application frm d embassy through mail..

Just my 2kobo sha!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 8:59am On Oct 03, 2014
@Betty stay strong u will over come it. its a challenge n am sure u can handle it
Congrat to those that have their visas issued n those awaiting Keep pushing
Me too have been enjoying Naija for about 2 months now....so its time to go back for serious business.
Goodluck to us all

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 9:00am On Oct 03, 2014
Halo bruders und schwesters, guten morgen, glucklich tag der deutschen einheit...!!!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijadove: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=yettyclesia][/quote]

Have you funded your blocked account or you are yet to? And when is the enrollment deadline for your uni? Who knows, might be why
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2014
giftwalter: Tanks plz I need to learn german...I live in warri and the only german school is in Lagos...I hear der is a long distance learning program..plz how can I register? And how much does it cost?

There are language schools in Warri. Try to find out. You don't need to go to Lagos since you don't have accommodation there in the first place. Warri has lots of language schools which you have not found out. Though the language is not necessary for your studies here since you will be studying in English but it is necessary if you intend to work and it will help you integrate into their system. Most schools here teaches German language for free. I do take German courses to improve my language skills. (though it is optional)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2014
Justcul: Visa granted today! Glory to God almighty, the creator of heavens and the earth.. To Him alone i dedicate this victory...

I want to thank and appreciate our bosses in germo who has in one way or the other inspired me to achieve this dream; oga Godson2013333, Topeajis, Justwise, Kelly4top, futurewise, Tmed, ganasy, angeldiamond, emeka55, cindino20, joexy, and junipero, ur selfless services in moving the thread to this level, will never go un-rewarded...

I also want to thank Beebee5000, bisijoe, naijaobi, dolpaz, Nimakor, ndiyo, eke40seven, Realk1, dhonourable, jahjehovah, amanda06, abiegirl, betty55 and host of other comrades dt data will not permit me to mention...

May the Good Lord continue to increase and maximise your potentials... Amen! By his mercy, may he grant other expectants.. Amen!

Ticket booked and payed for, travelling on point.. One luv all..#TeamWinter/TeamBremen.

Justcul

Oga boss.. I'm loyal
#Teambremen!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 10:31am On Oct 03, 2014
@Justcul, congrats my brother.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Divinetunes1: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2014
... Good morning house... I'm new here. cool I have my BSc already (Agriculture) and i want to do my post-graduate (MSc) in Germany coz of their tuition-free universities. Thou the only German lang. I know is "guten morgen" grin . I would appreciate vital info & contributions from my brothers & sisters here (and in Germany aswell grin) ...

...As a first timer, my questions are numerous but I'll take the advice given to @giftwalter by @Eke40seven (who I believe is one of the gurus here grin) which is to do some reading & research on earlier pages (the last 120 pages; huge tho). God grant us the desires of our hearts. Amen! ...

... God ain't sleeping ... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Andre09: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
Divinetunes1 post=/post/26827629:
... Good morning house... I'm new here. cool I have my BSc already (Agriculture) and i want to do my post-graduate (MSc) in Germany coz of their tuition-free universities. Thou the only German lang. I know is "guten morgen" grin . I would appreciate vital info & contributions from my brothers & sisters here (and in Germany aswell grin) ...

...As a first timer, my questions are numerous but I'll take the advice given to @giftwalter by @Eke40seven (who I believe is one of the gurus here grin) which is to do some reading & research on earlier pages (the last 120 pages; huge tho). God grant us the desires of our hearts. Amen! ...

... God ain't sleeping ... grin grin grin

German Language should not hinder your studies. There are lots of MSc programmes in Agriculture, that are taught in English. Google Georg-August (University of Goettingen)
Best of Luck.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Divinetunes1: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
Andre09:

German Language should not hinder your studies. There are lots of MSc programmes in Agriculture, that are taught in English. Google Georg-August (University of Goettingen)
Best of Luck.

... Thanks alot Andre. I really appreciate. I'll do that right away ... smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Caraa: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
Justcul:
Have u been following this thread b4
Have u checked the spam box of the email addy u gave to the embassy If yes and no mail from the embassy, then u have to enquire about d status of ur application frm d embassy through mail..
Just my 2kobo sha!

I check my spam box regularly, I even mailed the embassy about a week ago and I don't want to send them another so I don't look desperate.
Thank you for your help.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obiwannn: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
dolpaz: We already know this Obiwann, also, der seite ist nich gefunden

Congrats to Nevilbot and ebele.
The deutschland journey shall be a blessed one
Regards !

Well.... I had gone through a lot to get this information...
If it was readily available here, I'd have seen it wink

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ABUkAkA: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hello House, if the Embassy sent a mail to fund a blocked account, is there any maximum deadline i.e in weeks ??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
ABUkAkA: Hello House, if the Embassy sent a mail to fund a blocked account, is there any maximum deadline i.e in weeks ??

No sir, you'll get your visa the moment you fund your account and you send them a confirmation
Also, try not to delay.. it might affect your resumption as well !

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
DANNIEmore: Halo bruders und schwesters, guten morgen, glucklich tag der deutschen einheit...!!!

Next time, Use Hallo Meine Damen und Herren.... (meaning Ladies and Gentlemen) grin grin

Deutschland deutschland Uber alles

Gemeinsam Sind Wir Stark kiss wink
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
JustCul.. I sight you oo

Wann werden sie deutschland?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ABUkAkA: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
Thanks @dolpaz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.