Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885253 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by mrmaze(m): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
Thanks eke04.i can send in my transcript to d school I wish to apply..also do i need english test for course taught in english..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tayoslayer(m): 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
mrmaze:
Thanks eke04.i can send in my transcript to d school I wish to apply..also do i need english test for course taught in english..
Like Seriously? Common everyone, just read previous pages with all the details so we do not keep on recycling old questions like every couple pages...these questions have been over trashed on this thread. Where is @naijaobi ? This "spoon feeding" thingy is a serious issue cry cry.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by mrmaze(m): 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
tayoslayer:

Like Seriously? Common everyone, just read previous pages with all the details so we do not keep on recycling old questions like every couple pages...these questions have been over trashed on this thread. Where is @naijaobi ? This "spoon feeding" thingy is a serious issue cry cry.
lolz..dude I know..repeating info does no harm
Re: German Embassy And Visa by mrmaze(m): 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
Seen d answer..sorry
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Shevychen2: 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
@Eke40seven. Thanks a lot.. I will be grateful if you can get in touch with him but I will look for other schools tomorrow.

I have spent the whole day reading all the pages.. Over 12 hours straight. It was not easy but very much worth it. Here is what I was able to understand today for someone going for Msc:

1. Look for schools that are offering your programme (may or may not be under uniassist)

2. Apply and send your transcript plus other documents requested by the school through courier or Nipost.

3. Wait for admission letter (s).

4. Book visa interview with the admission letter and other documents as listed by embassy.

5. Open the 8k blocked account.

6. Wait for visa.

7. Book ticket and travel when visa arrives.

Please did I miss anything? I need to be on the next 2015 Winter batch (October). Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by oladunwo(m): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
Shevychen2:
Hello guys.. Well done. Please I saw a tuition free university for Msc in Environmental Sciences in Germany. They are requesting for an application fee of €50. How do I pay this? Will they accept the dollar equivalent?

Will be going for the Winter 2015 (want to set up a few things before leaving) so deadline is July next year. I want to prepare early and have everything sorted before march..

Need opinion of experts here on this.

Thanks.
What's the name of the sch
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obiwannn: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2014
stoicism:

yeap dey r very few,,.u can search on www.masters portal.eu,....i am applying for chemical engineering with a BTech Industrial Chemistry, direct entry University of Ilorin but still waiting for admission. I think they might not consider me for admission, so i am considering masters in chemical engineering in Germany, someone from Germany is trying to help me with the sponsorship from Germany,

Try TU DORTMUND... But their requirements na die
Re: German Embassy And Visa by giftwalter: 9:35am On Oct 05, 2014
Please has anyone here used the option of using a sponsor who resides in Germany? I don't have dat 8000 euros but I have an aunty whose Husband is a German citizen.They both live in Berlin.. Can I use them?
oladunwo:

What's the name of the sch

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: German Embassy And Visa by giftwalter: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2014
Please has anyone here used the option of using a sponsor who resides in Germany? I don't have dat 8000 euros but I have an aunty whose Husband is a German citizen.They both live in Berlin.. Can I use them?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Clandestine60: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2014
giftwalter:

You should go over at least the last 50-75 pages preceding this one and you will be almost fully equipped with useful information as this your question has been answered times without number. Anyway, getting a letter of sponsorship will suffice, hence, overcoming the need for the 8000 euros.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by giftwalter: 10:20am On Oct 05, 2014
Tanks but reading all those pages will be bulky..am using a small nokia fone to browse..it has a very small screen.

So plz where will they go to get the sponsorship declaration and wat is required?

Are they going to pay the 800 euros over der?

Tanks plz answer me..
Clandestine60:

You should go over at least the last 50-75 pages preceding this one and you will be almost fully equipped with useful information as this your question has been answered times without number. Anyway, getting a letter of sponsorship will suffice, hence, overcoming the need for the 8000 euros.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2014
sawyersam:
Greetings house, please I want to ask if there is any school currently admitting students into bachelor's program taught in english with low tuition and if age plays a role in selection process.Thanks
It depends on whether you are going for the winter or summer semester. It will be very difficult getting a winter programme for this academic session at this point (check Hochschule Rhine Waal, someone said recently that their admission portal is still open for winter admission). Summer admission have started for many schools already and for some, admission deadline is drawing neigh, e.g The English taught programmes in Reutlingen UoAS, deadline is Oct, 15.
Note that not all courses are available for summer admission unlike in winter, so, choices are a bit limited.
Also note that almost all the schools and courses apart from MBA have low tuition.
If you have all the needed qualifications and requirements, then age is just a number.
No matter what you do, DAAD is your always your friend.
Hope you find it helpful.
Good luck!
P.S. wait o! Are you related to the late Patrick Sawyer
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2014
Will be travelling today by 10pm via Turkish airline. Booked one way, just hope the immigrations won't give me probs with DAT cus wakanow agent who booked me was complaining about the one way. Guys WO travelled one way recently, wat was ur experience like cus her reservation was DAT its a 3 months visa doe I explain to her its a student visa .

Obiwann, I can't see ur msg yet but I appreciate your encouragement. I've bin absent here cus ive bin busy travelling around and packing. Love u all. Plz I need update on d one way ticket tin. I know it was treated some weeks back but this is a recent case and I want someone with recent idea or experience to update me biko, c ya in frankfurt

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by giftwalter: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2014
Tanks but reading all those pages will be bulky..am using a small nokia fone to browse..it has a very small screen.

So plz where will they go to get the sponsorship declaration and wat is required?

Tanks plz answer me..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2014
giftwalter:

Tanks plz answer me..
Shuooooo! naijaobi, we go sack you o! You are no longer taking care of your children.
Bros eh! You will have to borrow a phone o, because you may even need to ask question before you drink water at this rate. The problem is that you have not even scratched the surface. There is actually no excuse in Germany for not carrying out self research. Do what you have to do to get a good phone because you will find it to be a very useful tool for this journey.

Before then, this is what you should do to get your answers easily, type the subject topic you are looking for on Google and don't forget to add 'Nairaland Germany'.
For instance, if you are looking for info on sponsorship letter, type, 'sponsorship letter for study in Germany, nairaland' and Google will show you all the results of previous and recent posts.

Now to your question: MOST states or will I say, foreigners office may not require that €8,000 be deposited. However, they will expect him to show evidence that he earns at least, €1500 monthly (am not sure if that is the minimum for all).
I hope you get a better phone.
Good luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2014
nevilbot:
Will be travelling today by 10pm via Turkish airline. Booked one way, just hope the immigrations won't give me probs with DAT cus wakanow agent who booked me was complaining about the one way. Guys WO travelled one way recently, wat was ur experience like cus her reservation was DAT its a 3 months visa doe I explain to her its a student visa .

Obiwann, I can't see ur msg yet but I appreciate your encouragement. I've bin absent here cus ive bin busy travelling around and packing. Love u all. Plz I need update on d one way ticket tin. I know it was treated some weeks back but this is a recent case and I want someone with recent idea or experience to update me biko, c ya in frankfurt
No worry, na so Wakanow people dey talk.
You won't have any problem at all. Two people I know just travelled through Frankfurt last week. Someone just travelled yesterday, all with no single wahala.
Safe trip bro.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2014
@eke40seven, God will richly bless u my brother, I will apply Asap, but please can I ask this last Question, after application, am I expected to pay anything, and what financial documents can I submit for visa.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
sawyersam:
@eke40seven, God will richly bless u my brother, I will apply Asap, but please can I ask this last Question, after application, am I expected to pay anything, and what financial documents can I submit for visa.

Oga, you are not required to pay anything.. send your documents to the school, expect admission letter..
when it arrives, give praise to God, pay your semester fees, check your email/spam for admission letter, print out the original copy and head straight to the embassy to apply for visa

Alles gutes
Re: German Embassy And Visa by giftwalter: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
I read in this forum that issue of sponsorhip letter might be declined if the person in germany is married. Because the officals in the Local Govt might tink dat the person might not be financially boyant to cater for me and his family. My aunt is married with 2 kids and she is married to a Nigerian who is a German citizen. Will they decline the sponsorship letter because he has too much responsibilities?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
Pls all, can I apply with just WAEC for bachelor's or I need to have a higher cerifitcate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
sawyersam:
Pls all, can I apply with just WAEC for bachelor's or I need to have a higher cerifitcate

Oga, you are asking too much question, hereby flooding this thread.. believe me, german education is so intensive.. so if you cant imbibe the culture of reading some few pages backward, my dear... sorry is your case..
Am not gonna respond to your question...please read backward

Meine zwei loffel undecided undecided undecided
Thank you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by giftwalter: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
I read in this forum that issue of sponsorhip letter might be declined if the person in germany is married. Because the officals in the Local Govt might tink dat the person might not be financially boyant to cater for me and his family. My aunt is married with 2 kids and she is married to a Nigerian who is a German citizen. Will they decline the sponsorship letter because he has too much responsibilities?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
giftwalter:
Kai!!!!!
Where did you read that?
My sponsor is married to a German with 2 kids. As far as he is financially buoyant, they will not reject his application

sawyersam:

Kai!!!
Thou shalt keep asking questions of this kind if thou abhorest earlier advise to read previous post. Mine advise to thee is to read from page 300 at least.
This answer thou seekest lieth 10 pages from hither. I say unto thee, check, ere thou comest to ask. perchance naijobi shall come unto thee with a divine meal.
WAEC is not enough, except, with a BSC, or a year transcript in the university or an HND or an A' level result like Cambridge.
God bless thee.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
nevilbot:

Dont mind wakanow people. They are mad. This is wat they told me wen i was booking mine thru them. I told d guy not to even vex me oo, make he no see my red eye. Nobody will disturb u jor. I booked my ticket via wakanow. Nobody will disturb u. Its student visa, not tourist visa and moreover, if u want to book multiple one way tickets, u can. No be ur moni again??
Dont even answer them.
Safe journey jor. #teamwinter

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
@nevilbot, how much did wakanow charge u to frankfurt? Safe trip bro!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by giftwalter: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
Am confused ooh , what will I do?

I just realized that i can't use just my WAEC result to apply for undergraduate programe that it doesn't meet German University requirements.
I have google searched and saw that i have to attend Studienkolleg preparatory course....Where and how can i do this preparatory course?

i thought all that was required was my WAEC and TOFEL results.

wat are the alternatives for me to get admitted, is it Cambridge A level or wat?

wat are my options?

plz tell me wat do i do? plz
Eke40seven:

Kai!!!!!
Where did you read that?
My sponsor is married to a German with 2 kids. As far as he is financially buoyant, they will not reject his application

Kai!!!
Thou shalt keep asking questions of this kind if thou abhorest earlier advise to read previous post. Mine advise to thee is to read from page 300 at least.
This answer thou seekest lieth 10 pages from hither. I say unto thee, check, ere thou comest to ask. perchance naijobi shall come unto thee with a divine meal.
WAEC is not enough, except, with a BSC, or a year transcript in the university or an HND or an A' level result like Cambridge.
God bless thee.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
giftwalter:

I just realized that i can't use just my WAEC result to apply for undergraduate programe that it doesn't meet German University requirements.
I have google searched and saw that i have to attend Studienkolleg preparatory course....Where and how can i do this preparatory course?

wat are the alternatives for me to get admitted, is it Cambridge A level or wat?

wat are my options?

Bros eh! You funny die. Kai! grin grin grin
That's why its good to listen to instructions. You have been posting for like 3 days now and everyone has begged you to read previous post but it all fell on deaf ears. This is just one of the reasons o. What if there are more?
If only you checked back like 7 pages from your first post, you could have seen all you were looking for.
Kai!!! welcome to Deutschland.
What you quoted above answers your questions about your requirements.
Trust me, studienkolleg is not what you think it is. Even if you try, it will be way more harder, longer and tougher, also considering that you have no knowledge of German. If you want to get more info about studienkollog, just read from like 15 pages back, you will see it in details.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by tayoslayer(m): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
giftwalter:

wat are my options?

I tire for you ooooo....smh4u undecidedLike you were told earlier, if you are not familiar with the process, then one answer to your question only leads to another because this is an ambiguous topic that stretches in different direction. The best way to get a good picture of everything is READ AT LEAST ABOUT A HUNDRED PAGES BACK...so stop being lazy because it is for your own good and stop making this thread boring by making people talk about the same things allover...jeez

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Generalkorex(m): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
How are you all doing today.
For those in needs of accomodation. Have you tried craiglists.com before?
Here is a link
http://munich.en.craigslist.de/search/apa
if you are going to another city other than munich just change the munich and put your city.
One thing I know about craiglist is that they like to meet you one on one for transactions. Though I dont knw about apartment stuff.
Try it out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
giftwalter:

wat are my options?

Yes because here you spend only 3 or maximum of 3 and half years to earn your Bachelor degree unlike Canada or other places where you spend 4 to 5 years.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by giftwalter: 3:03am On Oct 06, 2014
Oga kelly plz wat do I do? Wats ur advice?
I don't know wat to do.
kelly4top:

Yes because here you spend only 3 or maximum of 3 and half years to earn your Bachelor degree unlike Canada or other places where you spend 4 to 5 years.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2014
giftwalter:
Oga kelly plz wat do I do? Wats ur advice?
I don't know wat to do.
oga, abi na madam, why can't you just take time and read at least from page 250 till date. The answers you seek are there. See, no let me feed u with raw akamu oo. U no go like am oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.