Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884317 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
dolpaz:

No sir, you'll get your visa the moment you fund your account and you send them a confirmation
Also, try not to delay.. it might affect your resumption as well !
@Dolpaz, how long does it take theembassy to issue visa after sending d confirmation to them?.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Portablecece: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
Good Evening house. i have a question regarding the documents to submit for the visa application.

1. My school sent me a scanned copy of the acceptance letter and they said it may take three weeks before the hard copy can get to me. now the question is, is it possible to submit the scanned copy for the interview?

2. I don't have a primary school leaving certificate but i have a testimonial and my primary school headmaster said that it is not possible to get the Primary school leaving certificate because Lagos state is not issuing certificates. i don't know what to do or believe anymore.

3. About the biographical data, is my university Library ID card and Hostel ID sufficient?

Please help a sister out, i am confused and loosing my mind with all these issues. cry
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obiwannn: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
dolpaz:

No sir, you'll get your visa the moment you fund your account and you send them a confirmation
Also, try not to delay.. it might affect your resumption as well !

Ummm, is that how it works? I thought you'd be scheduled for an interview after funding and confirming you've funded the account, then the result of the interview determines if you'd be granted visa or not? Please clarify.. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=Portablecece]Good Evening house. i have a question regarding the documents to submit for the visa application.

1. My school sent me a scanned copy of the acceptance letter and they said it may take three weeks before the hard copy can get to me. now the question is, is it possible to submit the scanned copy for the interview?

2. I don't have a primary school leaving certificate but i have a testimonial and my primary school headmaster said that it is not possible to get the Primary school leaving certificate because Lagos state is not issuing certificates. i don't know what to do or believe anymore.

3. About the biographical data, is my university Library ID card and Hostel ID sufficient?

Please help a sister out, i am confused and loosing my mind with all these issues. cry[/quotta
Take d printed coloured acceptance letter to the embassy,dats wat I used.ur sch testimonial suffice. They don't always ask for the biographical doc, but I think ur library I'd shd be enuf if its up to 5yrs old.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obiwannn: 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
beebee5000:

Bros you boy dey ! Germo sweet oh and studies going just fine but missing naija a bit sha.... grin grin

Where you dey study boss? I de try get chemical engineering schools and e be like say dem no too many for Germany oooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by cahnellven: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
dolpaz:

Next time, Use Hallo Meine Damen und Herren.... (meaning Ladies and Gentlemen) grin grin

Deutschland deutschland Uber alles

Gemeinsam Sind Wir Stark kiss wink

oga dolpaz,how did you learn german? Did you attend goethe institute?
I've tried self study but ive not reached the level of proficiency i!'ld like.
Can you share me your studying secrets?
danke sehr
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
jaydeemourg:
@Dolpaz, how long does it take the embassy to issue visa after sending d confirmation to them?.

Hello Jaydeemourg, According to Testimonies being shared here, I think its between 5-10 days.
But It might take a shorter/longer period.. I stand corrected here.

But so far, the maximum days I have seen here was 10days..
Regards !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
Portablecece: Good Evening house. i have a question regarding the documents to submit for the visa application.

Please help a sister out, i am confused and loosing my mind with all these issues. cry

You see.... some of the reasons why we asked peeps to read some few pages backward undecided undecided

Let me take the pain to answer your question bit by bit

1) Yes, I can authoritatively ascertain that you can use the emailed copy sent to you to apply/schedule for an interview. make sure its printed out in coloured.

2) The Testimonial can still do the magic. meanwhile, its hardly asked for these days. but try and go with the testimonial just to be on safer side.

3) You can use your Library/Hostel card. if you have baptismal certificate, u can use that as well in as much its older than 5 years..

Ich hoffe, Sie sind nicht mehr confused (i dont know confused in german ooo grin grin)
I hope you are no more confused undecided undecided
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Portablecece: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
dolpaz:
You see.... some of the reasons why we asked peeps to read some few pages backward undecided undecided
1) Yes, I can authoritatively ascertain that you can use the emailed copy sent to you to apply/schedule for an interview. make sure its printed out in coloured.
2) The Testimonial can still do the magic. meanwhile, its hardly asked for these days. but try and go with the testimonial just to be on safer side.
3) You can use your Library/Hostel card. if you have baptismal certificate, u can use that as well in as much its older than 5 years..
Ich hoffe, Sie sind nicht mehr confused (i dont know confused in german ooo grin grin)
dolpaz:

Thanks @dolpaz. i am no longer confused but how long does it take for the embassy to reply the mail requesting for interview booking. i sent the mail since Tuesday oh and i am still waiting oh.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obiwannn: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
nevilbot:

I used nipost registered mail with a tracking n0 for BTW 500 and 1k depending on d weight of d letter and it takes 10 working days. Its tested and trusted. I used it over 10 times from different towns in Nigeria ( ondo, akure, owerri) and it din't fail me once. Nipost is now very ok

Wow!!!! NIPOST? Are they now very effective? Can one trust their destiny in their hands?

Anyways I read all your posts ooooo! Congratulations boss! You're indeed a source of inspiration to me...
October 2015, deutschland in view cheesy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 2:30am On Oct 04, 2014
dolpaz:

Next time, Use Hallo Meine Damen und Herren.... (meaning Ladies and Gentlemen) grin grin

Deutschland deutschland Uber alles

Gemeinsam Sind Wir Stark kiss wink

Ok Prof. Danke.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by cahnellven: 4:05am On Oct 04, 2014
[quote author=dolpaz]

ehehehhehe cheesy cheesy grin grin

You wanna know my study secret.. it all bore down to commitment and serious self studies.
Oluwa (God) has been deeply involved..
Anyway, I use alot of materials.. I use duolingo which helps me with sprechen and a little horen(speaking and listening) when am stucked in traffic. download it on playstore if you have an android phone. or go to http://duolingo.com for the web version..

2) I use A1 books from Goethe.. thanks to one God sent angel from this group who is now in germany.. May God bless him wherever he is.. wink wink
I will be attending Goethe institute so as to perfect my Horen.. I am comfy with sprechen, Schreiben und lesen..

3) I use paul_goggle_teach_yourself_german..

hmmn. Thanks a lot .
i guess my hectic lecture schedule actually limits my commitment in a number of ways.
its all good anyway,baba GOD will help us all
Re: German Embassy And Visa by stoicism: 4:46am On Oct 04, 2014
Obiwannn:

Where you dey study boss? I de try get chemical engineering schools and e be like say dem no too many for Germany oooo

yeap dey r very few,,.u can search on www.masters portal.eu,....i am applying for chemical engineering with a BTech Industrial Chemistry, direct entry University of Ilorin but still waiting for admission. I think they might not consider me for admission, so i am considering masters in chemical engineering in Germany, someone from Germany is trying to help me with the sponsorship from Germany,

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 5:52am On Oct 04, 2014
Portablecece:

Thanks @dolpaz. i am no longer confused but how long does it take for the embassy to reply the mail requesting for interview booking. i sent the mail since Tuesday oh and i am still waiting oh.

You sent the mail on tuesday undecided undecided dont be surprised if you get an email 7-10 days later. also, it depends on how occupied the embassy is.

But wait, which email did you use for requesting for an interview?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Shevychen2: 7:40am On Oct 04, 2014
Hello guys.. Well done. Please I saw a tuition free university for Msc in Environmental Sciences in Germany. They are requesting for an application fee of €50. How do I pay this? Will they accept the dollar equivalent?

Will be going for the Winter 2015 (want to set up a few things before leaving) so deadline is July next year. I want to prepare early and have everything sorted before march..

Need opinion of experts here on this.

Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
@justcul, my brother congratulations. you will go there and succeed.........It is written.

@dolpaz, nice job with the links and answers. Thy brother I haileth thee.
They could also try "fun and easy learn" for german language on playstore™ very very very good app for free. you won't regret getting it.

@shevychen2, try using a domiciliary account if you have one. That must be Kiel right?

@people looking for chemical engineering, one of the mainstays of the German economy is the chemical and engineering industry, so i will doubt getting a course like that will be difficult, but you should note that this is a very advanced country in that field so, getting the name "chemical engineering" in the true sense of it will be a bit challenging because chemical engineering will have been broken down into various components and specialities and other evolving arms of the field. so look well again, Germany is 'littered' (in the positive sense) with courses like that. The only other challenge will be getting an English taught programme.
in all you do, don't forget, DAAD is your friend. Just check diligently and you will see it pop up its magic.

compliments of the season to our Muslim faithfuls.
I greet you all!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
Nice to see you guys exchanging ideas here. Although some of the information being exchanged here may not be totally accurate, I still commend you guys for the good job.

For the benefit of those who want to learn some German, I happen to be a Certified German Language Teacher.

A little bit about the German language: Like every other European language, it's structured on a 6 Level scale; Level A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2. I recommend a minimum of A2 for anyone intending to study in Germany, even if you're going for an English-taught degree. It will help you socialize easily and you can start B1 classes when you get to Germany.

If you need any resource with regards to learning the language, just let me know here, I'll be glad to help. smiley

Good luck guys wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Shevychen2: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
@Eke40seven Thanks bro. It is University of Trier. I only have a dollar based dorm account. My bank is refusing to transfer dollar to a Euro account.. Is there any option?

Or should I look for schools that don't ask for application fee? Do you know any? Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Galads(m): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
Bro how can you assist us? A lot of us are really interested in learning german. But you know learning alone can be really difficult. Can you be our online teacher?
nairalandist:
Nice to see you guys exchanging ideas here. Although some of the information being exchanged here may not be totally accurate, I still commend you guys for the good job.

For the benefit of those who want to learn some German, I happen to be a Certified German Language Teacher.

A little bit about the German language: Like every other European language, it's structured on a 6 Level scale; Level A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2. I recommend a minimum of A2 for anyone intending to study in Germany, even if you're going for an English-taught degree. It will help you socialize easily and you can start B1 classes when you get to Germany.

If you need any resource with regards to learning the language, just let me know here, I'll be glad to help. smiley

Good luck guys wink
Re: German Embassy And Visa by giftwalter: 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
I want to learn, am in warri delta state. CanKt go to Lagos cuz its too far..wats ur advice?
nairalandist:

Good luck guys wink
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
Eke40seven:

Sorry for taking too long. This is a watermarked version of the original. I hope its safe though. I may remove it later if I feel its not.
The thing no dey gree o
Thank you I am indeed grateful. Please if i submit WAEC statement of result will it be accepted? i don't have the certificate. cry
Re: German Embassy And Visa by mrmaze(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
Pls I wan to know if I go for undergradute program in Germany though am a graduate..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by mrmaze(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
Pls I wan to know if I can go for undergradute program in Germany though am a graduate..sorry for double post
Re: German Embassy And Visa by motiwakeup: 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
Please anybody coming soon that can help come along with 3 text books?
Please am in dire need of it. In God's name I plead.
You don't have to stress my people can bring it down to you.
Thanks in advance
please just shot me a message

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
Shevychen2:
@Eke40seven Thanks bro. It is University of Trier. I only have a dollar based dorm account. My bank is refusing to transfer dollar to a Euro account.. Is there any option?

Or should I look for schools that don't ask for application fee? Do you know any? Thanks.

I personally know someone who is going to Trier in same course this winter semester, er...I think Phucado, I will ask him how he went about paying his or you can send him a PM. He is very busy now though.
Search DAAD, again, there are so so so many environmental sciences courses at your finger tips in very good schools.

mrmaze:
Pls I wan to know if I go for undergradute program in Germany though am a graduate..

Why not? its your kind they're are looking for self!

researchQ:

Thank you I am indeed grateful. Please if i submit WAEC statement of result will it be accepted? i don't have the certificate. cry
They may bro, but its always safer to go with your original certificate.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
Greetings house, please I want to ask if there is any school currently admitting students into bachelor's program taught in english with low tuition and if age plays a role in selection process.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.