Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884321 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by JustCare: 7:33am On Nov 02, 2014
busky101:
AK47 I see you, Jah bless.
Happy sunday to everybody in the house
hey! what is your plans towards this so far?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by busky101(m): 7:59am On Nov 02, 2014
JustCare:

hey! what is your plans towards this so far?
yea, I finally settled down for noun, so its team 2016
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hello guys,sumtin jus sprang up in and I feel it's necessary I talk abt it.this forum started around 2011 and we have active n numerous members consisting of Bsc and Msc students whohave bin contributing to this grt forum.I believe by now some of the Msc students must have concluded their studies.I will like to implore these guys feed us in on life after their program in the areas of job seeking,18months extension of stay after studies and generaal survival tactics that will be beneficial to students who are just starting this journey.anybody can add to this. @all,suxes

5 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by victz: 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
Please, I just want to find out if I will have to certify my MPC birth certificate cos it's already having MPC and High court stamp/ emblems?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
Brothers and sisters please help me thank the Lord for his Devine favour in my life, most of you read about my ugly incidents on the 30th of last month, when I was robbed of my passport and student visa and all my school certificates.l just arrived Germany today with my sister who is also my sponsor, my visa was isue on Friday ,and getting a new passport was a Devine connection,l spoke with about three immigration officers who told me nothing less than a hundred thousand naira for duration of four weeks, but imidiately my sister arrived she call some one in abuja who did it for 50 thousand and I got it in one week. Oh the embassy, God bless germans,the lady in charge of my file, was so kind and concern about my health after she read my email l sent to her . my school also never ceased senting me mail every now and then to know about my well being and that they are praying for me, the proffersor sent a very wonderful mail to the embassy that makes me to wonder why I deserve this favor, my amazing sister who never looked back spending her money on every move we make,l have not spend one naira since I started this journey till now,how can I ever pay back this woman who is more than a mother to me, God bless her with all the good things of life. Amen

20 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
betty55:
Brothers and sisters please help me thank the Lord for his Devine favour in my life, most of you read about my ugly incidents on the 30th of last month, when I was robbed of my passport and student visa and all my school certificates.l just arrived Germany today with my sister who is also my sponsor, my visa was isue on Friday ,and getting a new passport was a Devine connection,l spoke with about three immigration officers who told me nothing less than a hundred thousand naira for duration of four weeks, but imidiately my sister arrived she call some one in abuja who did it for 50 thousand and I got it in one week. Oh the embassy, God bless germans,the lady in charge of my file, was so kind and concern about my health after she read my email l sent to her . my school also never ceased senting me mail every now and then to know about my well being and that they are praying for me, the proffersor sent a very wonderful mail to the embassy that makes me to wonder why I deserve this favor, my amazing sister who never looked back spending her money on every move we make,l have not spend one naira since I started this journey till now,how can I ever pay back this woman who is more than a mother to me, God bless her with all the good things of life. Amen
Wow!!! Thank God ooooo am very happy for you and pray may your testimony be full.Your sister is indeed a great person and may God bless her richly.
WELCOME TO GERMANY

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
[Thanks and God bless you quote author=damsamty16 post=27663266]
Wow!!! Thank God ooooo am very happy for you and pray may your testimony be full.Your sister is indeed a great person and may God bless her richly.
WELCOME TO GERMANY [/quote]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
betty55:
Brothers and sisters please help me thank the Lord for his Devine favour in my life, most of you read about my ugly incidents on the 30th of last month, when I was robbed of my passport and student visa and all my school certificates.l just arrived Germany today with my sister who is also my sponsor, my visa was isue on Friday ,and getting a new passport was a Devine connection,l spoke with about three immigration officers who told me nothing less than a hundred thousand naira for duration of four weeks, but imidiately my sister arrived she call some one in abuja who did it for 50 thousand and I got it in one week. Oh the embassy, God bless germans,the lady in charge of my file, was so kind and concern about my health after she read my email l sent to her . my school also never sent me mail every now and then to know about my well being and that they are praying for me, the proffersor sent a very wonderful mail to the embassy that makes me to wonder why I deceive this favor, my amazing sister who never looked back spending her money on every move we make,l have not spend one naira since I started this journey till now,l can ever pay back this woman who is more than a mother to me, God bless her with all the good things of life. Amen
I really do not know what to say, but when you are bound for greatness and success, there is no stopping you. Just like a moving train except you stop it yourself. This just like a story straight from Nollywood in fact, even better.

Tell your sister that heroes do not come in the shape of spiderman and superman but in people like her. She is just the kind of hero I and every other person pray for right now.
Tell her that her brothers and sister on this forum thank and greet her.
You shall only move from glory to glory. This is just a phase that will uplift you to your greatness.

Have a nice time in Germany.
Success!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by yettyclesia: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
betty55:
congratulations to you Betty ,I'm so happy to read this ,that after everything that happened you didn't give up!Thanks to your sister may God continue to lift her up!welcome to Germany and what city are you in?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by victz: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
Congratulations Betty am glad u made it at last. It will never be well with the taxi man that robbed u. He has only suceeded in creating more problems for himself. He will never go unpunished. I was so touched when I red ur story. even if u do not recover back all that was stolen from u, the most important thing is that u are now in Germany. Wish u well sister.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by esdajo: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
betty55:

@betty55: This is just an affirmation that tough times never last. Am happy you made it down there against all odds and you did not hesitate to come back to this forum to share the good news. Wishing you success in all you do over there. BTW can I please have the number of the immigration guy that helped you secure the passport within a week as I also have an issue with my passport and I need to get a replacement ASAP as it has been seized. I would really appreciate anything you can do for me in this regards.

Thanks in anticipation and congrats once more!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunlelikeme: 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
@all pls,this issue of renewal of visa,how can we that uses sponsorship letter renew our visas.?on my sponsorship letter it was stated that it will cover the whole duration of my studies,so I am thinking if that letter will be sufficient to renew my visa every year.?hope to read from our ogas already in germany...cheers

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by cahnellven: 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
betty55:

Breathtaking testimony
The taxi driver drama was just a subplot to sweeten your incredible success story . It is evident that you're destined for greatness because even in the face of adversity and morale sapping obstacles, you eventually scaled through .
Now that you're in Deutschland, i implore thee to stay focused and make exploits .

You may be unable to repay your sister in cash or kind for her unwavering support and fabulous show of faith and solidarity . Her rewards is in Gods hand. Hers is a kind heart and God will bless her a thousand fold for her generous disposition towards you. God will sure bless her accordingly...
REMain blessed.

All thanks to God for making you actualise your dreams
"......................................................."..............................................................................................................................................

@ Eke40seven
Your ordeal will turn into testimony . No matter what you're going through at the moment ,just know the stage is already set for you to shine
I can't wait to hear your testimony, am doubly sure it's around the corner .

Try as the devil may, there is no room for maneuver ,the only way you can go from here is UP

You are one of a kind,unbelievably determined and contagiously strong willed . Your eventual rise is non negotiable
More blessings as Deutschland beckons ...

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by xij38580: 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
For those interested in learning the German language and don't really have the luxury of time to attend a formal class, Michel Thomas German Foundation is a great resource. It focuses more on speaking and understanding the language.

For me, I am currently using this resource along with the Duolingo application. I've had to listen and re-listen to some tracks. Auf Wiedersehen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
betty55:

Ooooooh,what a wonderful end Betty.shows that God surely completes whatever he begins in any1's life. I really congratulate u and makes me almost want to cry tears of joy despite I hardly know you.my sister,its well with you and God bless and promote you and your sister who is one in a Zillion. Stay Blessed!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Belly213: 6:47am On Nov 03, 2014
@Betty55

Wow......Thank GOD....this is the LORD doing it is so marvelous in our eyes.......am so happy for you.....thank GOD comforted you and gave you victory at last......am so happy and May GOD continually bless your sister....truly blood is thicker than water..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 9:25am On Nov 03, 2014
betty55:

Betty, I am elated about this your story. God bless you and your sister very much. Amen
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ifax(f): 9:58am On Nov 03, 2014
Hello, please do they issue tourist visa in abuja? If yes, what is the procedure ? Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2014
betty55:

And who says there's no God? I wish I could like this post a hundredth times. My dear Betty, I have always remembred you, Eke and Esdajo in Prayers. I knew your lengthy silence will amount to testimonies. Am so moved with your progress. You have just been marked for Divine Favour. I also Pray for such. Anyway, its so good to know you've finally arrived in deutschland. May we be favoured in all areas of Our lives in Jesus Name.. Amen

Eke, your case is already settled. expect that miraculous call from your cousin, and I cant wait to hear your testimonies. and when you testify, I will like, share, quote, save and do everything Do-able grin grin.. Be rest assured Bro.

Esdajo, Summer admission is waiting for you as well. Please, gear up and be hopeful.

I wish every prospective applicants including me success.

Geminsam sind wir stark ! smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 10:17am On Nov 03, 2014
Meine Grosse Bruder Futurewise, grin grin

Du habt eine Nachricht. cheesy cheesy cheesy

My great brother Futurewise,

You have a Message wink wink
Re: German Embassy And Visa by victz: 10:41am On Nov 03, 2014
@Eke40seve please can I have ur contact? I need to talk to u.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by yemad(f): 11:01am On Nov 03, 2014
good morning house, pls i have interview in a few days and i need enlightenment on the courier pickup service at the embassy. how do one go about it as i dnt stay around lagos.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 03, 2014
dolpaz:
Meine Grosse Bruder Futurewise, grin grin

Du habt eine Nachricht. cheesy cheesy cheesy

My great brother Futurewise,

You have a Message wink wink

Na wah for you... see as you dey shoot dangerous arrow grin grin grin grin grin
ich habe
du hast
er/sie/es hat
wir haben
ihr habt
sie/Sie haben

Conjugation of verbs should be like 1+1 for you now....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
ifax:
Hello, please do they issue tourist visa in abuja?
If yes, what is the procedure ? Thanks
Nope sister, they don't, at least the last time I checked. They attend to diplomatic matters. See their website for more details.
victz:
@Eke40seve please can I have ur contact? I need to talk to u.
I don't know if they allow people to drop personal contacts, I think PM is the norm However, am not advertising, so I guess am safe for the mean time. my email: emmanuelak47@yahoo.com and my BBM pin: 79A18FD3 or on Whatsapp: 08185653232. I will remove the latter if the mods are against it or as soon as you reach me.
yemad:
good morning house, pls i have interview in a few days and i need enlightenment on the courier pickup service at the embassy. how do one go about it as i dnt stay around lagos.
There is an info like that for return if passport at on their website but I think its for return of passport or something like that but since you will be hitting their office, I think it will be wiser if you make the enquiries there.
On the other hand, you can authorise someone trusted, who lives in Lagos through a letter maybe by mail or something telling the person to pick it up on your behalf. I know someone who did it that way and I will reach the person to elaborate further and get back to you.

Here is the info regarding the return of passport.
New: Return of passport and
documents by courier service
As an improved service to our customers , we
are accepting prepaid courier envelopes which
can be used to return passports and documents
once the application has been processed .
Should you wish to make use of this option thus
avoiding having to present yourself in Lagos in
order to collect your passport and ensuring a
speedy process please read the following
carefully:
- this applies to the RETURN of the documents
ONLY, application still has to be made in person
at the Consulate General in Lagos
- the courier company is the applicant ' s own
choice and responsibility
- the envelope MUST be prepaid
- the applicant has to notify the company to
collect the envelope from the Consulate General
in Lagos
- the Consulate General does not take ANY
responsibility for the loss or delayed delivery of
any documents handled by the courier company
- the prepaid return envelope has to be included
in the documents handed in at the time of
application .
Source: German Missions in Nigeria (2014) 'Application Procedure'. [Available at] http://m.nigeria.diplo.de/Vertretung/nigeria/en/09_20Visa/How_20to_20apply.html [Accessed on 4/11/2014]

God bless you
Thanks guys for all the support and prayers I see all the post and words cannot express how calming it can be as its really one of the major things that keeps me going this period. I took this opportunity to register for a professional exam but settling to read is something so difficult . Waiting for Visa is enough stress on its own then waiting with so much challenge and tempestuous circumstances that further blurs the its opaque uncertainty is just another throbbing challenge on a whole bigger level. The lord is my strength and this marvelous testimony Betty gave just gives me the assurance that with prayers no situation is impossible to solve.

However, after prayers, over 100 missed calls i like to call bombs (not exaggeration, its well over!) and after my (allied forces) brothers here in Germany had bombarded calls with reinforcements like it was second world war, with some answered and some not, I called again this morning and I we had a short conversation.

He said it was discovered that the first sponsorship letter issued had bigger issues (no puns intended) than just simple corrections. My BP notched up 10 units as I heard that. That even if it was corrected, that it will still be rejected because it will only last 3 months according to what was filled in the form he submitted.
He said that he has however booked an appointment for a new one that the authority are with his docs blah blah and that he will reach me later so we can talk better. I don't really know whether all these things were said to reduce or recover from the bombardment of atomic calls. grin
Well, I still dey look unto Baba God in prayers for miracles. It is well. it could be very tough, but it is well.

God bless y'all.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijadove: 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
betty55:

You are indeed a favoured lady, weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning. Thank God it worked out in the end. I hope you are not too late for classes. May favour not depart from you. God bless your sister, Good luck in all your future endeavours . Enjoy Germany
Do not forget to update us on school and all as things continue to unfold in your favour.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
beebee5000:

Na wah for you... see as you dey shoot dangerous arrow grin grin grin grin grin
ich habe
du hast
er/sie/es hat
wir haben
ihr habt
sie/Sie haben

Conjugation of verbs should be like 1+1 for you now....

Chai Beebee, You dey here.. Quite a while.. grin grin

I later noticed i effed up.. I should have used the formal "Sie" instead of using du. wink wink

Using du means you are familiar with the person while the latter is for someone you are not familiar with, hence Sie should have surfaced. my bad sad sad

yeah, it should be a 1+1 for me jare..no mind me.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Anyway, how have you been? Please check your email

Thanks !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obiwannn: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
Can u compare Germany to Norway in terms of how easy it is to get part time jobs?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dojo12: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
dojo12:

I have applied b4 was granted one week and at the airport wen abt to check in, an officer intercept meet n ask my purpose n said he was not satisfied wit d purpose of my trip n referred me to d embassy n later cancelled d Visa but have applied n being denied once afterward,all tis was wen i applied alone but now i wish to apply wit my family n they might not tink d same way as of b4 right? nd to ur second question, my parent live in Nigeria, my dad was a student at that time, I work (6 years now wit my coy) nd co owner of a biz with my brother a registerrd coy wit CAC,these are part of d doc I use to get my uk visa wit my family. note I and my immidate family have on our passport visas n trips of Togo,Benin,ghana,south Africa(twice visit), and 6 months n 2 years uk visa. what is our chances?
hello house, justwise, you ask me a question and I have replied thinking that u will give more light on my issue, pls I still need your contribution and any other person in the house who is vast on rise issue to help out,this is d reason why I am here. thanks all
Re: German Embassy And Visa by cahnellven: 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
Obiwannn:
Can u compare Germany to Norway in terms of how easy it is to get part time jobs?

No country comes remotely close to germany in terms of part time jobs and a working social economy . In norway,there are plentiful jobs but the overall standard of living is higher than germany's and the pay is about the same,plus the country is damn cold .

Simply put,germany is better in all ramifications,but that doesnt negate the fact that norway is a great choice.

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
cahnellven:

No country comes remotely close to germany in terms of part time jobs and a working social economy . In norway,there are plentiful jobs but the overall standard of living is higher than germany's and the pay is about the same,plus the country is damn cold .

Simply put,germany is better in all ramifications,but that doesnt negate the fact that norway is a great choice.

You couldn't have stated it any better bro. The cost of living in Norway is one of the highest in the world. In fact, Oslo, the capital is the most expensive city in the world according to an official and reliable statistical survey.
Their standard of living is high too though and economy very very good with a higher per capita than Germany and Norway, a Scandinavian country well on the north of Germany is significantly colder than Germany. Also, there are more schools in Germany with far better ranking and international recognition.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.