Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,002 members, 7,814,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884544 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by arinbaby: 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
topeajis:

1. If u invited to germany u can't spend up to 3 months and u will be issued shot term visa.. Which u can't use to. Study. And if he issue u sponsorship latter to study the german embassy will requyire a sponsor to earn above 1500 euro par month before he can sponsor u. And even the sponsorship stuff doesn't work again here. Same to the language stuff the chances of gettin admission on the to is very slim. So the best is to apply for bsc or msc.(From ma view)

Thx but finding schools that teaches in English is hard and also finding any that allow u do language course first then proceed to the a degree course is harder. If u have any suggestions for me I wouldn't mind
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
beebee5000:

First let me ask, how close are you to this your friend? if very close then why is he asking you to pay him for a help he is suggesting?
I wont advice you to send him money, if he knows he cant do it for you, its better you look for an alternative.
Myself i am got a letter of sponsorship from Germany without paying a dime,my sponsor is not related to me nor a close friend, but i was connected to him via recommendation from a very good friend of mine.

So my guess is if its that expensive to do i don't think he would have gone that far to do it for me.

Because you got yours for free doesn't mean someone else is gonna get his/her own for free..It looks easier to get but the German government makes it difficult to get and YES IT STILL WORKS.People charge you for it because its like taking a risk,cos if anything should happen to you,The owner is gonna be charged either for crime,health or anything...1000 euro is fair,I have a friend that charges up to 4000 euros...Goodluck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
arinbaby:
Finool that teaches in english is nnt hard but getting their requirement is hard

Thx but finding schools that teaches in English is hard and also finding any that allow u do language course first then proceed to the a degree course is harder. If u have any suggestions for me I wouldn't mind
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 8:56am On Jun 14, 2013
Does the embassy really honour sponsorship letters for people going for masters or is it just a risk that's worth taking if one gets lucky? And must the sponsor be related to u? What
topeajis:

1. If u invited to germany u can't spend up to 3 months and u will be issued shot term visa.. Which u can't use to. Study. And if he issue u sponsorship latter to study the german embassy will requyire a sponsor to earn above 1500 euro par month before he can sponsor u. And even the sponsorship stuff doesn't work again here. Same to the language stuff the chances of gettin admission on the to is very slim. So the best is to apply for bsc or msc.(From ma view)
if he's german
Godson201333:

Because you got yours for free doesn't mean someone else is gonna get his/her own for free..It looks easier to get but the German government makes it difficult to get and YES IT STILL WORKS.People charge you for it because its like taking a risk,cos if anything should happen to you,The owner is gonna be charged either for crime,health or anything...1000 euro is fair,I have a friend that charges up to 4000 euros...Goodluck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:41am On Jun 14, 2013
Bro it is honored and if you have 8k euro you are good to go.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:10am On Jun 14, 2013
emeka55: Does the embassy really honour sponsorship letters for people going for masters or is it just a risk that's worth taking if one gets lucky? And must the sponsor be related to u? What if he's german

My man its just a risk.. Accoding to what I was told .. Cos I was to use sponsorsship letter also. But a sponsors fiend @ the nigerian embassy advice me nt to use it. That the best is just the money .. As our brotheers don spoil things over here
Re: German Embassy And Visa by somkwams(m): 11:30am On Jun 14, 2013
arinbaby:

. @arinbaby: Ɣ☺u can try TU clausthal they offer language courses before procced to the main degree!! I already got d admission though the embassy rejected my visa.*sad face*
Re: German Embassy And Visa by somkwams(m): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2013
Now A̶̲̥̅♏ goin to post embassy interveiw questions for student visa: and reliable ansa's!!(I wish I had a clue about the questions before my interveiw!!)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by somkwams(m): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2013
I need a go ahead order please!! Thank you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by EEngineer1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
somkwams: I need a go ahead order please!! Thank you
. Go ahead pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
Someone should please answer me
ik.swiss:
Please fellas i want to apply for a tourist visa and what i got in my account is 2000dollers and am staying for 2 weeks is the money enough meanwhile am schooling abroad and i have my student certificate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2013
steelie: wrote same period and yet to see the hardcopy of my result..it's faster if you order a delivery directly to the school, if you still got two weeks to deadline.
My school requires me to attach a scanned copy.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
somkwams: Now A̶̲̥̅♏ goin to post embassy interveiw questions for student visa: and reliable ansa's!!(I wish I had a clue about the questions before my interveiw!!)
Please go ahead and post, cause i would also be going for my interview too next month. having such information would be so valuable. Thanks man for posting the questions. cool
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Heto: 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2013
Been a silent follower of this tread for about a year now, learnt a lot from it, and learnt a lot from personal experience. If anyone needs help concerning 'student visa' get in touch with me.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
Heto: Been a silent follower of this tread for about a year now, learnt a lot from it, and learnt a lot from personal experience. If anyone needs help concerning 'student visa' get in touch with me.

You read other people's post here and learn but now you want people to contact in private to help them?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by EEngineer1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
justwise:

You read other people's post here and learn but now you want people to contact in private to help them?
. My guy I should nominate u for moderator of the year,I like the way u chase them like interpol from thread to thread. Some of these scammers can be very subtle and dubious that's why sometimes its better to run the risk of derailing a thread if that will keep them from having breathing space
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2013
[quote author=Heto]Been a silent follower of this tread for about a year now, learnt a lot from it, and learnt a lot from personal experience. If anyone needs help concerning 'student visa' get in touch with me. [/quote

yah i guess its the return of illuminaty and kunlezy. dis two guys came to the tread for another reason. now its another name.. welcome man..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by somkwams(m): 12:06am On Jun 15, 2013
I appologise for posting this late I had a really busy day
Re: German Embassy And Visa by somkwams(m): 12:08am On Jun 15, 2013
VISA INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Q: Are you ready for the question?
Ans: Yes
Q: Why did you choose this institute and how do you find it?
Ans: The institute provides good courses and is highly rated as a technical university and has a complete atmosphere especially its staff is highly qualified. After surfing the internet and running my research with different schools I chose this one for my study.
Q: Why did you select this course, is it relevant to your previous studies?
Ans: this course will lead me towards the best opportunities of my life my main dreams and goals too. Yes this course is exactly related to my previous studies.
Q: Can you tell me the location of the college?
Ans; Yes..
Q: why did you choose Germany?
Ans:Germany has been noted as one of the best academic places around the globe and also noted for raising scholars like albert eisten, planck, and they have good leads for technology. And I love their state culture and social ethics.
Q: will you like to continue your stay after studies?
Ans:Hopefully yes, maybe I would further with a masters.
Q: What course are you going for?
Ans:
Q: what is the scope for your course?
Ans:
Q: Why are you taking this course?
Q: What is the course structure?
Ans:
Q: What are the course contents?
Ans:
Q: Do you intend to work in Germany after studies?
Ans: If the chance shows up yes.
Q: what do you intend to do after completion of study?
Ans:
Q: what are your future plans?
Ans:
Q:what research have you made towards your stay in Germany
Ans: I made consultations towards hostel accommodation, cost of living, health insurance, culture and social life, airport pickups,hotel reservations etc.
Q: have you made any efforts towards learning the language?
Q: What benefit will this course bring you?
Ans:
Q: what is your course timetable schedule?
Q: where will you stay in Germany?
Ans: I will be applying for hostel accommodations and I have a sister who stays in Hannover.
Q: Who is your sponsor?
Q: what is the source of income of your sponsor?
Q: how are you related to him or her?
Q: why is he sponsoring you?
Q: what does your father do?
Q: how many siblings do you have?
Q: what is the course commencement date?
Q: what will be the total cost per year?
Q: How many semesters do you have?
Q: How much money is available for your stay?
Q: Have you researched your carrier prospects?
Ans: yes I have planned to choose any multinational firm from where I could learn more and more and incase of competition in the job field I could setup a business or a firm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by somkwams(m): 12:10am On Jun 15, 2013
Gudluck to all those who wud be goin for the interveiw as I wud be going for anoda turn!! May we never be rejectd AMEN!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by yapyap(m): 4:17am On Jun 15, 2013
@somkwams good post! Hv u gone to the embassy and were u given or rejected visa?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:23am On Jun 15, 2013
somkwams: VISA INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Q: Are you ready for the question?
Ans: Yes
Q: Why did you choose this institute and how do you find it?
Ans: The institute provides good courses and is highly rated as a technical university and has a complete atmosphere especially its staff is highly qualified. After surfing the internet and running my research with different schools I chose this one for my study.
Q: Why did you select this course, is it relevant to your previous studies?
Ans: this course will lead me towards the best opportunities of my life my main dreams and goals too. Yes this course is exactly related to my previous studies.
Q: Can you tell me the location of the college?
Ans; Yes..
Q: why did you choose Germany?
Ans:Germany has been noted as one of the best academic places around the globe and also noted for raising scholars like albert eisten, planck, and they have good leads for technology. And I love their state culture and social ethics.
Q: will you like to continue your stay after studies?
Ans:Hopefully yes, maybe I would further with a masters.
Q: What course are you going for?
Ans:
Q: what is the scope for your course?
Ans:
Q: Why are you taking this course?
Q: What is the course structure?
Ans:
Q: What are the course contents?
Ans:
Q: Do you intend to work in Germany after studies?
Ans: If the chance shows up yes.
Q: what do you intend to do after completion of study?
Ans:
Ans:
Q:what research have you made towards your stay in Germany
Ans: I made consultations towards hostel accommodation, cost of living, health insurance, culture and social life, airport pickups,hotel reservations etc.
Q: have you made any efforts towards learning the language?
Q: What benefit will this course bring you?
Ans:
Q: what is your course timetable schedule?
Q: where will you stay in Germany?
Ans: I will be applying for hostel accommodations and I have a sister who stays in Hannover.
Q: Who is your sponsor?
Q: what is the source of income of your sponsor?
Q: how are you related to him or her?
Q: why is he sponsoring you?
Q: what does your father do?
Q: how many siblings do you have?
Q: what is the course commencement date?
Q: what will be the total cost per year?
Q: How many semesters do you have?
Q: How much money is available for your stay?
Q: Have you researched your carrier prospects?
Ans: yes I have planned to choose any multinational firm from where I could learn more and more and incase of competition in the job field I could setup a business or a firm.

Do you intend to work in Germany after studying.

Your answer should be CAPITAL NO and you need to show impression that you coming home after your study!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 11:35am On Jun 15, 2013
@ godson, their tuitn according to d figure isaw ontheir website is 1000 euro per year. Also d locatn u made mention Is rite. Am thinking of applying for God's willingly either winter 2013 or summer 2014. Tanx!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2013
It doesn't always have to be NO. I didn't give NO for my answer during my interview. You should say the reason you will like to work in the country. Afterall, the country had impacted knowledge into you, why can't you give back before leaving
Godson201333:

Do you intend to work in Germany after studying.

Your answer should be CAPITAL NO and you need to show impression that you coming home after your study!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2013
@ tummie marshal, check fredich alexander uni of applied science ER. Msc chemical and bio engineering.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
Dehonourable: @ godson, their tuitn according to d figure isaw ontheir website is 1000 euro per year. Also d locatn u made mention Is rite. Am thinking of applying for God's willingly either winter 2013 or summer 2014. Tanx!

Thats good....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by somkwams(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
yapyap: @somkwams good post! Hv u gone to the embassy and were u given or rejected visa?
my dear I av gone 4d interveiw and I was rejected. I filed an appeal nd A̶̲̥̅♏ still waitn 4dia reply. I might be reapplyin by nxt month!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by worry359(m): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
somkwams: my dear I av gone 4d interveiw and I was rejected. I filed an appeal nd A̶̲̥̅♏ still waitn 4dia reply. I might be reapplyin by nxt month!!

Probably rejected because you are using silly blackberry characters and the thought you were child.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
somkwams: my dear I av gone 4d interveiw and I was rejected. I filed an appeal nd A̶̲̥̅♏ still waitn 4dia reply. I might be reapplyin by nxt month!!

They should tell u why u reject are u goin for laguage or warum.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
worry 359:

Probably rejected because you are using silly blackberry characters and the thought you were child.
ahahahahahahahaha..... Guy u funny die!..lolz
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
were u rejected cause you applied for language?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
E-Engineer:
. My guy I should nominate u for moderator of the year,I like the way u chase them like interpol from thread to thread. Some of these scammers can be very subtle and dubious that's why sometimes its better to run the risk of derailing a thread if that will keep them from having breathing space

Many of them don't start a thread anymore, they post in-between threads just to avoid being detected. Sometimes one has to go thread by thread to delete their post or when some members here use the report button to inform me about those fraudulent posts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.