Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886862 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
worry 359:

Probably rejected because you are using silly blackberry characters and the thought you were child.

Guy that was ash anyway.. It. Cold also bring an abusive reapy. From him
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
beebee5000:
were u rejected cause you applied for language?

I am not trying to be judging,To me the interview answers are not perfect enough,That person that think you will go there and tell them you have right to work after studying in their country ,Good luck ,germans will insult you right away..little things get them annoyed rather they want to be convinced and realy wanna believe that you want to study.They know alot of bad people got bad intention to wan go huzzle under the pretense of studying..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by WESTERNCR: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
Dear Nairalanders, Please I need your advice. I want to apply for German Tourist visa. I have been to the UK several times and currently I have a valid 2yrs uk visa. Please What documents should I provide to support my application and what are my chances of getting the visa. Thank you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
Godson201333:

I am not trying to be judging,To me the interview answers are not perfect enough,That person that think you will go there and tell them you have right to work after studying in their country ,Good luck ,germans will insult you right away..little things get them annoyed rather they want to be convinced and realy wanna believe that you want to study.They know alot of bad people got bad intention to wan go huzzle under the pretense of studying..

Yah.. That t a probleM cos thei to to many question them they ask even when I went fo ma interview the woman asked me if have started learning the geman language I said no. Office have started then @ goethe also she asked me about ma course detail and module I didn't knw much of it so I gave her false answe was just guessing althought the woman is nt that friendly that day. But I knew she won't be the one to deside my visa cos the document will be sent to ma city of study.(Berlin). So the after job stuff question is nt a problem. Even she asked me about accomodation I told her have seen accomodation but have nt paid. And that also a lie. She ased me why I didn't pay I said cos I need to see the room.... So the inteview questions is about confidence oooooo. Be bold of anything you say and don't change anything u say..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
topeajis:

Yah.. That t a probleM cos thei to to many question them they ask even when I went fo ma interview the woman asked me if have started learning the geman language I said no. Office have started then @ goethe also she asked me about ma course detail and module I didn't knw much of it so I gave her false answe was just guessing althought the woman is nt that friendly that day. But I knew she won't be the one to deside my visa cos the document will be sent to ma city of study.(Berlin). So the after job stuff question is nt a problem. Even she asked me about accomodation I told her have seen accomodation but have nt paid. And that also a lie. She ased me why I didn't pay I said cos I need to see the room.... So the inteview questions is about confidence oooooo. Be bold of anything you say and don't change anything u say..

Na so jare Bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
WESTERNCR: Dear Nairalanders, Please I need your advice. I want to apply for German Tourist visa. I have been to the UK several times and currently I have a valid 2yrs uk visa. Please What documents should I provide to support my application and what are my chances of getting the visa. Thank you

Hmm your chances are cool...You do not even need to book an appointment if you have been to US,UK,or any schengen country within the last 2 years or so sha..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
Godson201333:

Hmm your chances are cool...You do not even need to book an appointment if you have been to US,UK,or any schengen country within the last 2 years or so sha..

Yah if person don go UK, US o any schengen 3 times within the last 6 months. But he gas reach embassy early cos na 10 per day..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
I want to open a blocked account in Germany for my study visa application, please how do I go about it? I am new to this thread, so I will really appreciate your assistance.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
worry 359:

Probably rejected because you are using silly blackberry characters and the thought you were child.
This ur comment na wa o...Lol. I appreciate him for sharing his experience and not lying abt it. At least he admitted in the end that he was rejected and some people have learnt from his post
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
Thanks for taking this time to share ur experience on this forum. It doesn't matter what judgement anyone attaches to it. I hope u get the visa when u apply again. Thanks for ur prayer also
somkwams: VISA INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Q: Are you ready for the question?
Ans: Yes
Q: Why did you choose this institute and how do you find it?
Ans: The institute provides good courses and is highly rated as a technical university and has a complete atmosphere especially its staff is highly qualified. After surfing the internet and running my research with different schools I chose this one for my study.
Q: Why did you select this course, is it relevant to your previous studies?
Ans: this course will lead me towards the best opportunities of my life my main dreams and goals too. Yes this course is exactly related to my previous studies.
Q: Can you tell me the location of the college?
Ans; Yes..
Q: why did you choose Germany?
Ans:Germany has been noted as one of the best academic places around the globe and also noted for raising scholars like albert eisten, planck, and they have good leads for technology. And I love their state culture and social ethics.
Q: will you like to continue your stay after studies?
Ans:Hopefully yes, maybe I would further with a masters.
Q: What course are you going for?
Ans:
Q: what is the scope for your course?
Ans:
Q: Why are you taking this course?
Q: What is the course structure?
Ans:
Q: What are the course contents?
Ans:
Q: Do you intend to work in Germany after studies?
Ans: If the chance shows up yes.
Q: what do you intend to do after completion of study?
Ans:
Q: what are your future plans?
Ans:
Q:what research have you made towards your stay in Germany
Ans: I made consultations towards hostel accommodation, cost of living, health insurance, culture and social life, airport pickups,hotel reservations etc.
Q: have you made any efforts towards learning the language?
Q: what are your future plans?
Q: What benefit will this course bring you?
Ans:
Q: what is your course timetable schedule?
Q: where will you stay in Germany?
Ans: I will be applying for hostel accommodations and I have a sister who stays in Hannover.
Q: Who is your sponsor?
Q: what is the source of income of your sponsor?
Q: how are you related to him or her?
Q: why is he sponsoring you?
Q: what does your father do?
Q: how many siblings do you have?
Q: what is the course commencement date?
Q: what will be the total cost per year?
Q: How many semesters do you have?
Q: How much money is available for your stay?
Q: Have you researched your carrier prospects?
Ans: yes I have planned to choose any multinational firm from where I could learn more and more and incase of competition in the job field I could setup a business or a firm.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aarteej: 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hello Nairaland,
I am a non-EU citizen and intend to go to Germany for a language course. I have a one-year old baby and wanted to know if he will be given a visa to accompany me as I will be getting a study visa based on the invitation from the institute. Your help/advice will be much appreciated as I have searched on the net and embassy but cannot find any information that confirms that my little baby will be able to accompany me.

Many thanks,
Aartee
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
sammykunjas: I want to open a blocked account in Germany for my study visa application, please how do I go about it? I am new to this thread, so I will really appreciate your assistance.

Go tto dEutse bank site and download the form fill it and submit to the embassy yoU u can read from the past info.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 9:30am On Jun 17, 2013
@Topeajis and others in germany, pls I need the link on where to download forms for opening a blocked account. I've been searching for weeks now but couldn't get it online. Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by netboy2013: 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
House I need some help.

I just got admitted to an M.Sc program in University of Jena, Will soon apply for a student visa but I don't have a liquid cash of 1.8M to fund a student blocked account in a German bank (because I'm the sole sponsor of myself), although I have more than such amount in assets.

Alternatively, I'm looking at a possibility of having a sponsorship letter sent from a German resident, such that the letter would just be a formality (I can fully pay for my living expenses) to enable me apply for student visa. The bottom line is; I don't have a solid contact with a German citizenship or permanent residence that can help me fix it.

Can anyone help or advise me on how to go about it?

thanks in advance.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
topeajis:

Go tto dEutse bank site and download the form fill it and submit to the embassy yoU u can read from the past info.
I came across this website: www.deutsche-bank.de Please is it the real Deutse bank site? because I also saw another deuste bank site :www.db.com
Please which one is the correct site to download the form? I dey fear Scammers abeg. Another thing is, do I need to book an appointment to submit the deutse bank form? Thanks in advance for assisting me.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 2:02am On Jun 18, 2013
Please all.......... Is appointment required before going to the embassy to apply for the block account opening?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 3:24am On Jun 18, 2013
pfanen360: Please all.......... Is appointment required before going to the embassy to apply for the block account opening?

Nope,Just make sure you have your admission letter with the form and your international passport and be at the embassy by 7 am
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 3:55am On Jun 18, 2013
sammykunjas:
I came across this website: www.deutsche-bank.de Please is it the real Deutse bank site? because I also saw another deuste bank site :www.db.com
Please which one is the correct site to download the form? I dey fear Scammers abeg. Another thing is, do I need to book an appointment to submit the deutse bank form? Thanks in advance for assisting me.

Both websites are correct bro..you can download the forms from any of the websites or maybe you send the bank an e mail.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bigaunty1(f): 7:03am On Jun 18, 2013
@topeajis and godson201333 please can i have your email address or your Facebook contact so that i can add you up to have a personal discussion with you regarding my application process and whatever questions that does not seem clear to me.thank you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:06am On Jun 18, 2013
Big aunty: @topeajis and godson201333 please can i have your email address or your Facebook contact so that i can add you up to have a personal discussion with you regarding my application process and whatever questions that does not seem clear to me.thank you.

The ule of the tthread does nt allow given out person. Contact if I do so my oga @ the top will even remove it before u see it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 8:15am On Jun 18, 2013
Big aunty: @topeajis and godson201333 please can i have your email address or your Facebook contact so that i can add you up to have a personal discussion with you regarding my application process and whatever questions that does not seem clear to me.thank you.

Why not ask those questions here? If every one of us do it offline this thread will not exit.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by holajesus(m): 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
pls i will be needing the help of those that know about studying msc, i am an undergraduate in hnub in benin republic, i hope to continue my education in germany, but i dont know if skuls from benin republic are also respected worldwide and pls can any one advice on the best g.p to get and will be good enough to further my edu, i am presently studying economics if u also have advice on anything i can do presently to enable a easy processing. thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2013
hola@jesus:
pls i will be needing the help of those that know about studying msc, i am an undergraduate in hnub in benin republic, i hope to continue my education in germany, but i dont know if skuls from benin republic are also respected worldwide and pls can any one advice on the best g.p to get and will be good enough to further my edu, i am presently studying economics if u also have advice on anything i can do presently to enable a easy processing. thanks.

Trry get a strong 2.1 @ least.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by holajesus(m): 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2013
topeajis:

Trry get a strong 2.1 @ least.
thanks but i still need answers to other questions.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
hola@jesus:
thanks but i still need answers to other questions.

But how am I suppose to knw about ur school.. U should knw if ur school is regorgnised ur self man..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
Please house, I applied to a school in Germany for my Masters in International law, nd am almost through with the admission process. How do I apply for Student Visa and pls what is the process like.. Its an English speaking programme. Also pls do I need a letter from a sponsor if I can pay my fees and meet with the requirements. Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2013
Godson201333:

Both websites are correct bro..you can download the forms from any of the websites or maybe you send the bank an e mail.
Thanks a lot bro. I appreciate much!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
[/b][color=#990000][/color]hello fellas am so happy I was granted my visa now at Germany embassy in Ankara turkey please I want to know if I can travel to Sweden first before going to Germany since is shanga visa?[b]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
please house i have an issue at hand now, going through the required documents you need for student visa application they requested for birth certificate and declaration of age.

So now am confused i have a birth certificate which isnt NPC, is it valid? or i should go and do attestation of age which is NPC. And do i still need age declaration? how do i get that? from NPC or high court? please i need urgent reply my interview date is very close.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2013
nkenyy: Please house, I applied to a school in Germany for my Masters in International law, nd am almost through with the admission process. How do I apply for Student Visa and pls what is the process like.. Its an English speaking programme. Also pls do I need a letter from a sponsor if I can pay my fees and meet with the requirements. Thanks.
pls u need admission first before block account.u don't need any letter what u need is block account.pls go through all dis pages ur question has being answer time without numbers.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2013
beebee5000: please house i have an issue at hand now, going through the required documents you need for student visa application they requested for birth certificate and declaration of age.

So now am confused i have a birth certificate which isnt NPC, is it valid? or i should go and do attestation of age which is NPC. And do i still need age declaration? how do i get that? from NPC or high court? please i need urgent reply my interview date is very close.

Yes it is still useful,NPC is meant for those born in new millineum(2000's),Do not go and do NPC birth certificate because the embassy will disqualify and destroy your documents cos it will be consider as fraud.Go to any court with your birth certificate and also copy of your recent passport photograph to do the affidavit.It cost 1,500 or 2k.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
ik.swiss:
[/b][color=#990000][/color]hello fellas am so happy I was granted my visa now at Germany embassy in Ankara turkey please I want to know if I can travel to Sweden first before going to Germany since is shanga visa?[b]

Germany first,If not the border control would screw your ass there..

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.