Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884533 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
Thanks for the prompt reply, i also thought as much cause i felt NPC documents were for children born from 1990ssss, Anyway thanks for this information i am about to save a whole lot of money.

Some one told me NPC does age declaration, well i argued but since i don't have much knowledge i believed him, but deep down i knew declaration and affidavit should be a court thing.

but one more question, having a recent age declaration will it be an issue? Danke!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 3:06am On Jun 19, 2013
Godson201333:

Yes it is still useful,NPC is meant for those born in new millineum(2000's),Do not go and do NPC birth certificate because the embassy will disqualify and destroy your documents cos it will be consider as fraud.Go to any court with your birth certificate and also copy of your recent passport photograph to do the affidavit.It cost 1,500 or 2k.

beebee5000: Thanks for the prompt reply, i also thought as much cause i felt NPC documents were for children born from 1990ssss, Anyway thanks for this information i am about to save a whole lot of money.

Some one told me NPC does age declaration, well i argued but since i don't have much knowledge i believed him, but deep down i knew declaration and affidavit should be a court thing.

but one more question, having a recent age declaration will it be an issue? Danke!

Please those who have had their visas granted should throw more light on this issue so that people can be properly guided, I came across an information on this forum that NPC still grants valid birth certificates to those born before the 90s.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 5:35am On Jun 19, 2013
@Topeajis and others in Germany, am counting on you guys to clarify this NPC, age declaration and birth certificate issue.Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:13am On Jun 19, 2013
I am sure we are adult,NPC is a birth cetificate that was changed around 2000s,The old birth certificate is kinda small while the NPC is like a A4 paper size kinda big.So if you were born around 1980s,1970s,1990s,the embassy is not expecting you to bring NPC rather they want to see the old one at the same time every applicants are advised to do afidavit.Like i said just go to any court around you with somewht 2k,passport photograph,your birth certificate,They will do the afidavit and you can take it to the embassy.This is very important to the embassy.Also get a receipt from the court take everything along with you on interview date,dont do fake things ooo...The court must register your afidavit because once the embassy told you to go and they will call you...German embassy have started investigating your documents just every documents they investigate starting from admission letter so let everything be real.YOU can do the age declaration (Afidavit anytime but to make you look responsible ,It should be done at least few days before your interview) make sure you do photocopies of each of your documents.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by somkwams(m): 7:18am On Jun 19, 2013
beebee5000: please house i have an issue at hand now, going through the required documents you need for student visa application they requested for birth certificate and declaration of age.

So now am confused i have a birth certificate which isnt NPC, is it valid? or i should go and do attestation of age which is NPC. And do i still need age declaration? how do i get that? from NPC or high court? please i need urgent reply my interview date is very close.
just so its not weird you need the birth cirtificate and also the declaration of age!! And don't forget you should of one original and two photocopies for all your documents!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 19, 2013
@Godson201333 thanks for the clarification. ich bin so erfreut.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 8:11am On Jun 19, 2013
About this birth certificate thing, whar if u didn't collect the certificate when u were born, and the only one u could get your hand on is the NPCs', how do u go about it?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 8:11am On Jun 19, 2013
About this birth certificate thing, what if u didn't collect the certificate when u were born, and the only one u could get your hand on is the NPCs', how do u go about it?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:30am On Jun 19, 2013
Toluth: About this birth certificate thing, what if u didn't collect the certificate when u were born, and the only one u could get your hand on is the NPCs', how do u go about it?

Go to the nearest local Govt,ask for NPC office and explain to them,They will surely help you out..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2013
futurewise11: pls u need admission first before block account.u don't need any letter what u need is block account.pls go through all dis pages ur question has being answer time without numbers.
If you have Uni-assist confirmation letter, you can you use it to apply for a blocked account. That's what i'm using to apply for my own blocked account.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2013
hello house. I just received my admission notification via email. please can I use that to start processing my visa or I have to wait for the documents the school will post to me? thank you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
ganasy: hello house. I just received my admission notification via email. please can I use that to start processing my visa or I have to wait for the documents the school will post to me? thank you

Wait for original,The embassy won't honor print out.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
sammykunjas:
If you have Uni-assist confirmation letter, you can you use it to apply for a blocked account. That's what i'm using to apply for my own blocked account.

what kin of confirmation letter?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
somkwams: just so its not weird you need the birth cirtificate and also the declaration of age!! And don't forget you should of one original and two photocopies for all your documents!!!

If the. Birth cetificate is from a state govt it will do you since the NPC is lunched in 1987 or so . Cos I used lagos state birth cerficate for ma visa..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by yapyap(m): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
Does any one has the deuche bank email for block account I need it urgently! Tanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
sammykunjas:

Is uni-assist a school. U can't use it my friend pls don't let that igbo man @ the embassy disgrace u. Just wait till ur admission lette is out..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by somkwams(m): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
Pls guys my fellow nairalanders on dis thread nd any guest who Is reading dis post! Put me in prayers I beg u, my visa was rejected and I sent an appeal to them. They just replied me now saying that they are still processing the appeal and they will reply nxtwk. I am not very religious but I know God could save my situation so pls brothers help me strengthen my faith and talk to the most high!!! I will love to share the testimony with you all if it hits a good news thank you! Danke.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Johnnyemy: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
Pls house my brother got Erasmus Mundus scholarship sponsored by European commission. Scholarship confirmation letter, invitation letter and letter of admission will get to him in few days time. Is visa appointment/interview applicable to him or he is exempted? since we heard that some pple are exempted. Anyone with idea?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
Johnnyemy: Pls house my brother got Erasmus Mundus scholarship sponsored by European commission. Scholarship confirmation letter, invitation letter and letter of admission will get to him in few days time. Is visa appointment/interview applicable to him or he is exempted? since we heard that some pple are exempted. Anyone with idea?

He still need to book an appointment online at the German embassy website!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
somkwams: Pls guys my fellow nairalanders on dis thread nd any guest who Is reading dis post! Put me in prayers I beg u, my visa was rejected and I sent an appeal to them. They just replied me now saying that they are still processing the appeal and they will reply nxtwk. I am not very religious but I know God could save my situation so pls brothers help me strengthen my faith and talk to the most high!!! I will love to share the testimony with you all if it hits a good news thank you! Danke.

May God surprise you!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
topeajis:

Is uni-assist a school. U can't use it my friend pls don't let that igbo man @ the embassy disgrace u. Just wait till ur admission lette is out..
Serious? na wa for them oo... Thanks for telling me.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
Godson201333:

Wait for original,The embassy won't honor print out.

thank u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Johnnyemy: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
Godson201333:

ok thanx.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Johnnyemy: 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
Godson201333:

please can we book for appointment before the letter of admission arrive?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
Pls house can i use a print out of my admission letter that was sent to my email to open a blocked account at the embassy? I mean the scanned copy that is being sent to email before the original arrives. Pls i need an urgent response
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
topeajis:

If the. Birth certificate is from a state govt it will do you since the NPC is lunched in 1987 or so . Cos I used Lagos state birth certificate for ma visa..
So should i ignore the age declaration thing? since my birth certificate is from a state govt too.
I went to high court today and i was given sworn affidavit for age declaration of age. Even when i told them all i wanted was declaration of age. well i collected it cause it didn't cost me much just 250 Naira.
Reading through i was confused with number 3, (That his birth was officially registered, but the birth certificate got lost in transit and all effort to trace same proved abortive, hence this declaration of age.) knowing fully well i have my birth certificate with me.
I met another person who kept on telling me declaration of age is done by NPC i asked for a sample to see how it look but he couldnt provide any.

Our Ogas in germany which particular document did you use, can i go with my birth certificate and the sworn affidavit for age declaration. pls i need help asap this is the only document left for me to file before my interview.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
beebee5000:
So should i ignore the age declaration thing? since my birth certificate is from a state govt too.
I went to high court today and i was given sworn affidavit for age declaration of age. Even when i told them all i wanted was declaration of age. well i collected it cause it didn't cost me much just 250 Naira.
Reading through i was confused with number 3, (That his birth was officially registered, but the birth certificate got lost in transit and all effort to trace same proved abortive, hence this declaration of age.) knowing fully well i have my birth certificate with me.
I met another person who kept on telling me declaration of age is done by NPC i asked for a sample to see how it look but he couldnt provide any.

Our Ogas in germany which particular document did you use, can i go with my birth certificate and the sworn affidavit for age declaration. pls i need help asap this is the only document left for me to file before my interview.

Na wa oo..you still on this..very simple,you saw on the list that the embassy provided,They've written there that they want your birth certificate with declaration of age (afidavit)..what else?follow the list with you..c'est fini
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
Johnnyemy:
please can we book for appointment before the letter of admission arrive?

NO wait for your mission letter and be composed.If you miss your appointment date,I think there is a penalty for it.The embassy portal might not allow you to book another appointment for months.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Johnnyemy: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
Godson201333:

NO wait for your mission letter and be composed.If you miss your appointment date,I think there is a penalty for it.The embassy portal might not allow you to book another appointment for months.
Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
Toluth: About this birth certificate thing, whar if u didn't collect the certificate when u were born, and the only one u could get your hand on is the NPCs', how do u go about it?
Very good question!

Godson201333:
Go to the nearest local Govt,ask for NPC office and explain to them,They will surely help you out..
So that makes whatever you are given there authentic, I think that contradicts your ealier statement for those born before the 90s (pls don't be offended oo), am just seeking clarification
Godson201333:
Na wa oo..you still on this..very simple,you saw on the list that the embassy provided,They've written there that they want your birth certificate with declaration of age (afidavit)..what else?follow the list with you..c'est fini
I understand the guys plight, because a statement in the age declaration kind of nullifies his birth certificate.
Am really confused about this, in the same shoes with beebee5000.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.