Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? (32857 Views)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by larryking540: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
noel22:

Very true...
But, majority of the ladies see relationship as an employment opportunity, a means to get steady cash-out from guys, without been ready to reciprocate.
relationship
the fact is as a lady you must be ready to lose it all if y ever want to get serious in a relationship ,guys already know this that's y they are always ready to spend or share with the females ,most ladies have been lied to about the fundamental about relationship,thanks to our mother ,if as a lady you prefer to play safe ,then u aren't ready for a relationship yet ,with the age of internet and ladies going after the bling u expect guys to easily trust a female ,the plain truth u will sweat for that relationship , serious relationship before u can get it , because the females brought guys this far in terms of thinking
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
chatinent:

I have a handful of female friends. They all know what I do and what I donts.

Those ones who's been gamed will think I'm only playing the Jerry role only to become John Wick sooner or later.

Nigerian girls matter tire me.
Be a Bad boy
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Babara1994:

Did you say 3 months of dating? grin You really don't know Nigerian girlsgrin
80% of the girls I've met asked me for money after a day of meeting them. It gives them orgasm. They can't do without it
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by EQRELOADED1: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
Romanoff:
Na woman wrapper full this forum sha.

A question will be directed at ladies, na men go comment pass.

At least allow the women to answer first, to even sample their minds and opinion. But as na una dey rush to comment, how do you want to get answers?
Haha cheesy grin alot of funny boys on nairaland
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Romanoff(f): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
If u think i dnt knw how sending a pm works then u must be one with a micro unit I.Q .. Like xay na today i been just dey recieve nd send p.m. I knw u wont get d content of d message on d 1st instance esp if we are nt following each.

I already asked u to piss off. So na u knw wetin u dey use ur energy do. Maybe na to collect prik 4rm oga wen he comes back. Well na housewife u be b4. U have no tangible thing to do than to sit infront of d tv nd watch bbnaija like ur life depends on it.

Rotfl.

When a man resorts to lewdness, you know he has nothing to offer.

Some of us wey dey watch BBN dey our workshop o. Just cause you no fit afford cable tv for own no mean say all of us na like that.

Single digit IQ man wey dey follow woman argue on top thread for women.

You no see say your life done burst like popcorn so.

At least, na my husband I dey collect prick from, your sisters, no be money wey them get from humping different ones them take dey feed you?

Send your account number make I send you money wey you go take chop today.

E no easy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by chidiwar(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hm-hmmm. This one is small. Me I feel as if my whole world is crashing and tumbling down on me, as if I'm going into a cardiac arrest and someone is pouring sand on my face, throat, ears to bury me alive. It's not a smiling something oh. I don't think I can ever try that nonsense with one yeye boyfriend again. Borrowing money from me is like cutting away a vein from my body o. I cannot fit to, I'm sorry.

If relationship has not favoured .. u better go take snipper instead of trying to spoil people's minds here.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Echoban: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blessiing:
I dont feel bad because relationship is meant for us to help each other and have each other's back, but those mofos never appreciated my efforts, been single for years now... Not the best but nothing i fit do

Let us see ur picture
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by FashionCookie(f): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
Marry me (in k-show's voice)
Lol...but seriously who made that law that only men should be providing?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hm-hmmm. This one is small. Me I feel as if my whole world is crashing and tumbling down on me, as if I'm going into a cardiac arrest and someone is pouring sand on my face, throat, ears to bury me alive. It's not a smiling something oh. I don't think I can ever try that nonsense with one yeye boyfriend again. Borrowing money from me is like cutting away a vein from my body o. I cannot fit to, I'm sorry.
Good!!! I like the fact that you express your feelings.
In that case you have no right whatsoever to ask for money again.if you can't give you shouldn't receive case closed grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Romanoff(f): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Haha cheesy grin alot of funny boys on nairaland

I'm telling you. Wahala for who dey take them seriously.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Bro you are just lucky All the girls I dated are leeches I have never chop a single Kobo from a Nigerian girl
Baba, this babe na blessing to me that's why I decided to respect myself and stop all my shenanigans with women.

I don calm down las-las

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by pocohantas(f): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
simplepee:

grin grin grin. The way I laughed reading the bolded ehn. Poco you are mad grin

You are right, any guy below 35 should shift abeg.. Na them dey open thread upon thread dey bash women. The ancestors are the best biko

Always wailing, morning to night na woman matter. Ancestor no get time to drag more than 5 sentences with you. He will be like “babe, go to bed, we would talk about this in the morning”. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Ekakamba: 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
I can relate. cool

Na only 3 of them dey single, I dey date one, you one. I no know where the other one dey. grin tongue

BeeBeeOoh:
It depends on the kind of lady you are dating.

I had a problem with my woman some time ago reason is because I ran out of cash which resulted me borrowing money from my manche, my woman didn't take it lightly oh. She said, why should I borrow from a friend when she has more than the money sleeping in her account and she isn't using it to do anything at that moment?. Brothers and sisters, no be small issue like this o.

She said Nnaa, if I can't help you when you're in need then why am i your lover or friend in the first place?. Mehn! I marvelled I swear.

So, e get one day I stylishly asked her to help me with 10k, babe gave me her ATM and told me to collect 20k. O boy, I no know wetin I go talk, I collected the money, kept it for 2wks, then used it to get her a very nice gown and a sexy sandals. Mind you she never mentioned about paying her back.

Then on 21st April which is my birthday, babe said that I should prepare that she wanna take me out and I thought it's just normal taking out o, no be small thing. Babe took me to Onitsha mall, she bought a birthday cake and wine for me, we entered one shop there A**.ng(if you know OSHA mall, you'll know this shop), babe said, Nnaa, take whatever you like, at first, I thought she was joking but she isn't.

Brother and sisters on NL, this babe got my surprise surprised, I took 2 Pakistani jeans(a trouser and a short) which cost more than 20k, took 2 T-shirts which is roughly 15k, babe wanna buy pams that is more than 10k for me I rejected because she don over spend jare, I was just smiling sheepishly, in fact, my legs no fit carry me at that moment. I've never experienced such in my life before. At some point, I begin to wonder if this is truly a naija babe because I never expererit.

That's why I always laugh whenever my NL goons keep on bashing our naija babes, but me I dey always ask God to bless Nigerian girls who doesn't see relationship as a meal ticket or a one way street or a poverty alleviation scheme. Relationship ought to be a two way street, you rub my back, I rub my back that's it.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
OracleOfTheMost:
Hello nairalanders...

The other day I had to ask my girlfriend for some cash because I was short of cash and needed to pay someone for a work done. Of course she gave me but her attitude changed from that day onwards even as she tries so hard to mask it. Respect dropped and she cared less unlike how we were before I borrowed the money from her. I’ve never been stingy as I always showered her with alerts.. I purposely decided not to give give back the money shaa so as to observe her reaction to it and from the look of things it doesn’t look good.

PS: Our relationship is 3months old and this is my first time of seeking financial assistance from her and it’s little money. smiley

So ladies how do you feel when your boyfriend borrows money from you and don’t give back??
Last time for gf saved money in my account I used it to take her friend out.
She's still angry with me...even though we still bleep grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by DannyG8(m): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blessiing:

Lol
yeah how are you doing
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Bitchiamjay(m): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
Idk about others but lord knows I can never ask a lady for kobo, not even my wife.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Myke99: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

But ur stupid ass fit collect from ur man
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by zoomman(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

This is Serious.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
Being contented is different from wat I am saying. I trust myself wella. I am only saying don’t be too comfortable. But if ur doubts are really clear, enjoy!! grin
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm really amazed this is coming from a lady, the truth is that I expected guys but reverse is the case now.

Well, I think you don't trust yourself so it will be hard for someone to trust you and that's the reason why you are having this doubt.

Some ladies are contented, ALL REMEMBER THIS.

Good day cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
Myke99:

But ur stupid ass fit collect from ur man
And when you been dey advise people for the other thread, you seem like better person. You should take your own advice and you'll be fine, with the rest of y'all oh. smiley I no insult or kee persin, na stingy I stingy, and no be you I dey date, so... nothing loss. smiley

Guu aftunu to you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
Yes Giving is a thing. Wisdom too is a gift.
noel22:

Are u aware that some persons are not affected by the so-called buhari economy... Giving is a thing of the mind, no matter the economy...

Even in the so-called buhari economy, guys still give to ladies... What's the difference..
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ekakamba:
I can relate. cool

Na only 3 of them dey single, I dey date one, you one. I no know where the other one dey. grin tongue

LOLing! So, you dey enjoy also?

Baba, the kind of peace of mind I have right now is unexplainable I swear.

May God bless loyal, cool headed, respectful and understanding Nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Bunmhi(f): 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
So u no fit give am out of ur own money. Abi u no dey mke money?
I fit nah
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Temigirl95:
Being contented is different from wat I am saying. I trust myself wella. I am only saying don’t be too comfortable. But if ur doubts are really clear, enjoy!! grin
She cleared my doubts with reasons upon reasons and I'm enjoying the peace of mind.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Silentgroper(m): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
FashionCookie:
Lol...but seriously who made that law that only men should be providing?
Ur lots would say its d nigerian way 4rm our forefathers days.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Silentgroper(m): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Romanoff:

And more evidence keeps pouring in.
Rotfl.
Woman wrapper.
Piss off, will u...
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
Asking a Nigerian girl for money is a very big mistake, don't even try or you might regret it.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Revolva(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
chatinent:
Just because my cousin sister called me and said she wanted to give me a treat..after I came back, I haven't even removed my shoe when I saw her update on WhatsApp: “I like the woman I am becoming. To be a woman, you have to man your womanhood.”

I weak.

One of my friends that year cannot borrow you ₦500 in peace without making references to it every now and then.

She doesn't want to care if she is also owing you. The first and last day she lent me ₦10k (had an issue she caused), she first denied ever having up to ₦5k. As per paddy, she didn't want I saw her transactions when she was on the ATM. I pretended to be answering a call only to jam some ₦70,000,000 lying lonely in her account on tiptoe.

I was cold.
Na that day I believe woman get money pass men for this life

Later that week...
Me: Girl, why you dey stingy na?

She: (nothing to say again) Na your stingy?

......she knew I was in Broke-Lyn then. I couldn't even imagine she having so much money but was so down deep on harvesting me in toto...upon she know say na only me dey this world. Her dad was a very big man...and all her fam connections big people.

My own gan gan girlfriend dey loan her course mate ₦50k that year but dey meet me say she needs this and that.

My immediate sister own worse. If she visits me, she will exchange all my new things with hers. I'll call her “darl, did you come around?” when I notice a rainbow of my belongings. She has a spare key. Lol.

But I have a friend I aren't dating who lent me once when I say make I test am. The thing come dey do me somehow like most girls prefer giving sb they aren't dating to sb they are dating. Maybe they have the feeling say money wey don enter boyfriend hand don enter story.

I dey complain one day say my sister come carry my iPhone wey I never flex reach two weeks go school, na so another cousin come say “bro, sorry, I didn't call. I actually swapped my phone with your home phone (the one my sis dropped).” She dropped an Itel Only-call phone with a signature “love you.” I come siddon near my door dey reason when that kind rough play take start with these kids.

My verdict: woman dey get money pass men. I just wan marry first. I can't wait to ask my wife to help me with ₦100 for card after recharging hers for that month.

She doesn't want to care if she is also owing you. The first and last day she lent me ₦10k (had an issue she caused), she first denied ever having up to ₦5k. As per paddy, she didn't want I saw her transactions when she was on the ATM. I pretended to be answering a call only to jam some ₦70,000,000 lying lonely in her account on tiptoe.

70 million abi an 700k u wan type or rather 70k ...omo I no belive that 70 million naira

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Acidosis(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Singlet? Hehe. That one far, con dey expensive. Na Kiwi polish and brush I dey buy. If I wan come dey generous, I add a local sponge, Okin soap and Gillette shaving stick. kiss You baff and smell nice for me, baby. No greater birthday presents than that.

The kiwi polish off me grin grin You're funny

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by rosalieene(f): 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
vickydevoka:

De O.P already told u everything ( read in between lines). As if u were dere, u are now saying he is not saying everything
There are three sides to a story.
Were you expecting him to condemn himself?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by chatinent: 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Revolva:

70 million abi an 700k u wan type or rather 70k ...omo I no belive that 70 million naira

₦70m.

Her dad is a politician in Benue.

If you wan reason say she suppose dey give money, she will rather choose to be electrocuted than give you money.

Politician children stingy die. Their hand bi like this comb:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tired Of This Relationship / Why Are You Presently Not Dating? / Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.