Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? (19765 Views)

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / Can You Sleep With Your Gender For 5 Million Naira? / Question; Can You Have Sex With The Same Gender For 1 Billion Naira! Be Honest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Peridotushers18: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Bleep all the girls
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by shevon: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Get laid and try to understand why "some" ladies feel you owe them after one has laid with them, I guess undecided
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by alphaconde(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
Prostitution
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Dreadlock69(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hnmmmmmm if I'm that perfectly mad

I'll go on fucking spree grin

I'll do tick tock challenge if I'm like you know the perfect shape

I'll use the latest of all gadget

I'll have multiple boyfriend

I don't know what I'll be doing but I'll be up to good that I can tell
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Lastmankc(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
I go Fu*CK all the guys for my area.Because freely I received,and freely will I give.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by iconnecta(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
chatinent:
I'd call my boyfriend and tell him I am not well.

I don't want to go to any hospital; I prefer Apples, or Chicken Republic’s hospitality. He'd come and carry me out to Apples. I'll still use my un-wellness to download at least, ₦50,000 of food, chicken, and anything my father cannot afford on a normal. I am not greedy. We will go to KYC too. That reminds me, I like Isi Ewu in the evening.

I'll give my iPhone 12 to my younger bro then tell my boyfriends I was robbed of it with sober reflections. I'd feign tears and he'll get me the iPhone 13. I'll do this for all my boyfriends on different dates because I am loyal.

I'll come online and be chatting to my constituency of boyfriends; from the deputy, to vice, to boyfriend of reps, to the comptroller, to chief comptroller, to the last man, the executive director. I have lost count, don't mind me...but I saved them in two long-note books.

I will post on my status: “I can't love you less, Michael, and change the privacy so only him can see it. That's how I'll do it for all of them who bought me things.

I'll make sure my phone is on airplane mode while with anyone..you know, I hate it when my faithfulness is questioned.

They will all send me money and I'll go shopping...mine, and all my family.

I'll come on Nairaland to say I am single too..who knows, another person may fill in other vacancies..maybe as administrative boyfriend, or boyfriend minister of information.

Let me stop here.

The future is female.

it's finished
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
I'll wear short skirts then use handkerchief to cover in between my legs when I sit down. I want to find out what sponspors this their peculiar confusion angry

5 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
Suck dickkk to know how it taste
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by amnesty7: 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
Once in a while, the admins allow childish threads like this to the fp.

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by akilo1: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Doggy style

2 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Lonelychild: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
chatinent:
I'd call my boyfriend and tell him I am not well.

I don't want to go to any hospital; I prefer Apples, or Chicken Republic’s hospitality. He'd come and carry me out to Apples. I'll still use my un-wellness to download at least, ₦50,000 of food, chicken, and anything my father cannot afford on a normal. I am not greedy. We will go to KYC too. That reminds me, I like Isi Ewu in the evening.

I'll give my iPhone 12 to my younger bro then tell my boyfriends I was robbed of it with sober reflections. I'd feign tears and he'll get me the iPhone 13. I'll do this for all my boyfriends on different dates because I am loyal.

I'll come online and be chatting to my constituency of boyfriends; from the deputy, to vice, to boyfriend of reps, to the comptroller, to chief comptroller, to the last man, the executive director. I have lost count, don't mind me...but I saved them in two long-note books.

I will post on my status: “I can't love you less, Michael, and change the privacy so only him can see it. That's how I'll do it for all of them who bought me things.

I'll make sure my phone is on airplane mode while with anyone..you know, I hate it when my faithfulness is questioned.

I'll come on Nairaland to say I am single too..who knows, another person may fill in other vacancies..maybe as administrative boyfriend, or boyfriend minister of information.

Let me stop here.

The future is female.

why do I sense painment��

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Wealthyking94(m): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
friendl:
I will want to experience how sex feels with females especially the licking aspect ,......
That seems like a gay tendency bro!!

3 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by ModeEbo(m): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Go to Bobrisky's birthday party and do twerking competition with him/her
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Ogchase33: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=106093768]I'd call my boyfriend and tell him I am not well.

Let me stop here.

The future is female.

Bleep! The representation is perfect!
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Mistykeen: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Find me a sugar daddy man need money badly sugar mummy no pay again

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by dazzlingd(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
I cant imagine it, so good to be a man
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Olivbryan16: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Try urinating in a bottle
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Truthissupreme: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
Omo nothing like man o

Can't imagine sitting down bend leg like cripple make your pant no show

Be looking at yourself and asking people is there stain

Sit down for bike dey hold your trouser make dem no see pant

To go out for night wahala

Con dey smell like rotten fish down there because of pant

You no con wear pant wahala when Matta tear

9 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
peacettw:
Do absolutely nothing whilst expecting everyone in my family to respect and treat me like a king.

Use the deep voice on people with the sole aim to intimidate.

Go to meetings and say absolute gibberish every few minutes or so just to see if I can command everyone's attention just cos I am male.

Talk rudely to my female bosses to see if they will take it or fight back

Kinda curious to see if men truly think with their third leg so will check that out too.

Almost forgot, go out with my friends and come back late at night or even the next day cos I know my family will take it

I think you grew up or live with toxic males

3 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Semaj77(m): 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
siofra:
Tell my friend to hit me in the balls, I want to know how that feels, if these boys have not been lying, crying that it's painful.

Believe me you don't want to try this , I'm already feeling the pain just thinking about it
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Mutaultope(m): 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
have like 5 boyfriends ,bill them and collect their cash and wait till one week to end fast

abeg .... to be a man in Nigeria is problem
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kajaard:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked by a man? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
GAYDAR 10/10
U know what gdar is? U gaeeeeeei
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by novia22(f): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
I will try using the toilet to understand why guys put their this thing inside the toilet when pooing when ish isn't coming out from there at the time.....
Seriously I need answers....ANSWERS!!!!

4 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
friendl:
I will want to experience how sex feels with females especially the licking aspect ,......
Ur a low key lesbian
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by OOAS(m): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
cool
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
siofra:
Tell my friend to hit me in the balls, I want to know how that feels, if these boys have not been lying, crying that it's painful.
The pain is excruciating just thinking about it cry
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
siofra:
The pain is excruciating just thinking about it : cheesy
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Truthissupreme: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
anastasius:
Suck dickkk to know how it taste
dude you no well, become gay Na

Prick is just skin so how does it taste sucking your hand
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by realestate99: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
MufasaLion:
Better imagined. I'd rather not be given birth to than be a female.

Deep!!! what about in a first world country, would you fancy that?
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
peacettw:
Do absolutely nothing whilst expecting everyone in my family to respect and treat me like a king.

Use the deep voice on people with the sole aim to intimidate.

Go to meetings and say absolute gibberish every few minutes or so just to see if I can command everyone's attention just cos I am male.

Talk rudely to my female bosses to see if they will take it or fight back

Kinda curious to see if men truly think with their third leg so will check that out too.

Almost forgot, go out with my friends and come back late at night or even the next day cos I know my family will take it

Hahahah you are funny. E no easy ooo.
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Truthissupreme: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
novia22:
I will try using the toilet to understand why guys put their this thing inside the toilet when pooing when ish isn't coming out from there at the time.....
Seriously I need answers....ANSWERS!!!!
Na just reflex

How you go even sit down for toilet and your prick would be out

Don't you know there is enough gap between the outside and your prick isn't gee pee tank to cover everywhere

3 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by millionboi(m): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mutaultope:
have like 5 boyfriends ,bill them and collect their cash and wait till one week to end fast

abeg .... to be a man in Nigeria is problem
problem as how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor / 3 Friends Flaunt Their Engagement Rings / Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.