Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? (19809 Views)

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / Can You Sleep With Your Gender For 5 Million Naira? / Question; Can You Have Sex With The Same Gender For 1 Billion Naira! Be Honest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Rastaramsey(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
chatinent:
I'd call my boyfriend and tell him I am not well.

I don't want to go to any hospital; I prefer Apples, or Chicken Republic’s hospitality. He'd come and carry me out to Apples. I'll still use my un-wellness to download at least, ₦50,000 of food, chicken, and anything my father cannot afford on a normal. I am not greedy. We will go to KYC too. That reminds me, I like Isi Ewu in the evening.

I'll give my iPhone 12 to my younger bro then tell my boyfriends I was robbed of it with sober reflections. I'd feign tears and he'll get me the iPhone 13. I'll do this for all my boyfriends on different dates because I am loyal.

I'll come online and be chatting to my constituency of boyfriends; from the deputy, to vice, to boyfriend of reps, to the comptroller, to chief comptroller, to the last man, the executive director. I have lost count, don't mind me...but I saved them in two long-note books.

I will post on my status: “I can't love you less, Michael, and change the privacy so only him can see it. That's how I'll do it for all of them who bought me things.

I'll make sure my phone is on airplane mode while with anyone..you know, I hate it when my faithfulness is questioned.

They will all send me money and I'll go shopping...mine, and all my family.

I'll come on Nairaland to say I am single too..who knows, another person may fill in other vacancies..maybe as administrative boyfriend, or boyfriend minister of information.

Let me stop here.

The future is female.

The future is female indeed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Rubbiish(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ishilove:
Beer drinking and watching football
But u can watch football as a female nau lol

2 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by bikefab(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
I love women but I honestly can't imagine switching gender even for an hour.

10 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by jojo1415: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
I will bleep bobbyrisky shocked
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Murphybayo(m): 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lesbianism

6 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by SweetOnugbo: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Kajaard: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
siofra:
Tell my friend to hit me in the balls, I want to know how that feels, if these boys have not been lying, crying that it's painful.

Don't even think of it. The pain goes straight to your soul. The pain scale is 10/10 undecided

9 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by tgmservice: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
I go be Olosho

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Rastaramsey(m): 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Damnnn niggarr
I would love to be with a ras girl...
We go kush loud, take TM, carry KOLO....
Find something chop, bleep like never before and bomb later In the night.....
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by MufasaLion: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Better imagined. I'd rather not be given birth to than be a female.

10 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by iconnecta(m): 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
lol
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Karleb(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
I will simply drink sniper and end it.

8 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ishilove:
lol but you can still do it . I have seen a girl down five bottles of beer. E shock me!
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Havesomesense(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sleep with all the rich men who are interested in me for a price and tell them honestly if they are great in bed or worse.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by millionboi(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
is your Toto Gold?
chatinent:

I don't want to go to any hospital; I prefer Apples, or Chicken Republic’s hospitality. He'd come and carry me out to Apples. I'll still use my un-wellness to download at least, ₦50,000 of food, chicken, and anything my father cannot afford on a normal. I am not greedy. We will go to KYC too. That reminds me, I like Isi Ewu in the evening.

I'll give my iPhone 12 to my younger bro then tell my boyfriends I was robbed of it with sober reflections. I'd feign tears and he'll get me the iPhone 13. I'll do this for all my boyfriends on different dates because I am loyal.

I'll come online and be chatting to my constituency of boyfriends; from the deputy, to vice, to boyfriend of reps, to the comptroller, to chief comptroller, to the last man, the executive director. I have lost count, don't mind me...but I saved them in two long-note books.

I will post on my status: “I can't love you less, Michael, and change the privacy so only him can see it. That's how I'll do it for all of them who bought me things.

I'll make sure my phone is on airplane mode while with anyone..you know, I hate it when my faithfulness is questioned.

I'll come on Nairaland to say I am single too..who knows, another person may fill in other vacancies..maybe as administrative boyfriend, or boyfriend minister of information.

Let me stop here.

The future is female.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Noblewealth(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Never thought of becoming one(female) I don't want to be spirited bitch... I love being Alpha..

2 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Neaman(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
I'll try out being laid.

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by millionboi(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ishilove:
u can still do this na as any gender
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
God forbid, to be barni for one week, make nigaaas loot me woto woto, abobi you smoke strong grass? angry

3 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Bamzyriches451: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
I can't even imagine been a female so I have nothing to comment

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Warricity: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
See groove oooO experimental garden.com
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by MufasaLion: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
JosephXavier:
I'm a dude and I don't want to be I'm the body of an opposite gender even for a second

I don't want to menstruate
I don't want to witness mood swings
I don't want a complicated life style

I only want to be my simple self, drink my bottles, groove and catch all the fun I want

A bottle of Heineken for you, mate. cool

4 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by infogenius(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nice thread.

Honestly,the last being I will like to be is a female. I can't just imagine it.

But for thread sake, I will try out having low cut because I can't just imagine spending hours making hair.

Also how it feels leaking down and using sanitary pads.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Shuggaa: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Alpha male
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Kajaard: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Neaman:
I'll try out being laid.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked by a man? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

GAYDAR 10/10

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Jim99: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hard pass... Don't ever wanna be a female, not even in my next life.

Love being a man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by omoadeleye(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
chatinent:

Let me stop here.

The future is female.

Can you do this for your girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by tunwumi: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ishilove:

You are not serious. Not all females are this greedy, dramatic and childish cheesy

You are kidding right? Is there anything there you have not done?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Wif321: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hfddf

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Drizzy5001(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
I prefer been a man, can't be wearing sanitary pad up and down, or Bra I go just suffocate, and be looking for hidden places or bush to pee, when I can easily stand near a gutter and release it,i no do abeg sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by friendl: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
I will want to experience how sex feels with females especially the licking aspect ,......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik / I Still Love You Halfricanadian. / Benefits Of Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.