Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? (19829 Views)

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / Can You Sleep With Your Gender For 5 Million Naira? / Question; Can You Have Sex With The Same Gender For 1 Billion Naira! Be Honest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lol I go do runs, some naija lazy hoes go just do nothing on bed and collect 50k and go back home
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by SenecaTheYonger: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Have aggressive lesbian sex

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
peacettw:
Do absolutely nothing whilst expecting everyone in my family to respect and treat me like a king.

Use the deep voice on people with the sole aim of intimidating them.

Go to meetings and say absolute gibberish every few minutes or so just to see if I can command everyone's attention just cos I am male.

Talk rudely to my female bosses to see if they will take it or fight back

I am curious to see if men truly think with their third leg so will check that out too.

Almost forgot, go out with my friends and come back late at night or even the next day cos I know I won't be questioned

Change the guys you mingle with.
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Akuruoulo(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ishilove:
Beer drinking and watching football
Is this the only thing u need to do as a guy
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Akuruoulo(m): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
siofra:
Tell my friend to hit me in the balls, I want to know how that feels, if these boys have not been lying, crying that it's painful.

U might die and not come back as a girl again

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Akuruoulo(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
To go out in man's clothing especially their big big shoes lool

SOOO THIS IS ALL U ADMIRED IN A MAN ?
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by chatinent: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kingz005:
no be to the image ..

Will you be fine ??
We no go buy all this things for wor wor girl o

I fine scarra.
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Akuruoulo(m): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
peacettw:
Do absolutely nothing whilst expecting everyone in my family to respect and treat me like a king.

Use the deep voice on people with the sole aim of intimidating them.

Go to meetings and say absolute gibberish every few minutes or so just to see if I can command everyone's attention just cos I am male.

Talk rudely to my female bosses to see if they will take it or fight back

I am curious to see if men truly think with their third leg so will check that out too.

Almost forgot, go out with my friends and come back late at night or even the next day cos I know I won't be questioned

Ehya I really felt for the last part
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by chatinent: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
omoadeleye:

Can you do this for your girlfriend?

I'll prefer being electrocuted.
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by chatinent: 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lonelychild:
why do I sense painment��

Read again.

It's not painment, boss.
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by chatinent: 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
TripleAkutigi:
una too deh talk

I rant for a living.
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by chatinent: 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
AuroraB:
Na so undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
You are indirectly saying men are phoolish naa
It's not so, abeg

Who go foolish go still foolish, honey.
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by omoadeleye(m): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
chatinent:

I'll prefer being electrocuted.

Yo, you are a king
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Akuruoulo(m): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
anastasius:

U people should quit this narrative. Women are not endangered as far as modern Nigeria is concerned. Not even in the villages at least not mine
But ironically,
When you people eventually meet a man who is doing the right thing, you would all talk down on how he's not a real man for not being "manly".
You lots are used to being maltreated and you all love it. You all love bad guys.

The More bad u are as a guy the more endangered u become .
U might not live to become a woman at last
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by shegzy0514(m): 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
I will allow guyz to fuvk me, so that I can feel girls kind of orgasm grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
NobleSeed:
tell him to be paying me monthly stipends grin
gerara here!

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by peacettw: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Ehya I really felt for the last part

I know

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by peacettw: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Change the guys you mingle with.

You don't get it. They are everywhere. Workplace, school, church, market, friends, family etc
It's wired in their DNA and most times they are oblivious of it.

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by AuroraB(f): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
chatinent:

Who go foolish go still foolish, honey.
How sad sad
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by alexola20(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
I don’t and will never try to be a woman for even a second.
I don’t want to be confused. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Best147(m): 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
I will really like to be bleeped... Would really like to know how it feels to be bleeped mercilessly
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Lucrativress(f): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
I want to have sex from start to finish of the week with different ladies, I want to just go to clubs, attend every party, get drunk with out feeling scared and wake up with hangovers , I want flirt freely, omo guys are just so free , I've always envied you guys except the dumb ones
Me too
Saying the break up lines without feeling guilty
Traveling to anywhere,at whatever time I feel like without being scared
Mehnn
Some men are so full of shit!! grin

3 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by 3plechief: 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Wow!
I will "live that experience " of being oppressed and victimised all the time, even though the default disposition of 98% of all males around me at anytime is to help make things easier for me.

I will consider every unpleasant experience not a result of the hand that life dealt me; but the omnipresent universal force of the patriarchy, targeted with laser precision, solely because I'm a woman with a slimy hole between my legs.(the same hole the patriarchy loves so much by way)

Victimhood shall become my only legal tender; my very own crypto currency. Sorry! It is my identity, I am the oppressed,the object of all sexism.
I am the eternal victim of every situation, a sad existence with no sense responsibility.

I shall constantly malign my "oppressors" and scour the Internet for news of their ruin. Misandry is my escape, my relief;a safe space from my self inflicted anxiety and panic attacks. I am a victim of myself.

I will not choose to live as a woman, but a feminist!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Chinehz(f): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nothing.... absolutely nothing wink
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Maj196(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
I no want, it sucks being a female. Male for life.

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Offpoint1: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
siofra:
Tell my friend to hit me in the balls, I want to know how that feels, if these boys have not been lying, crying that it's painful.
Please DON'T, it's worse than childbirth pain and kidney stone pain combine.
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Offpoint1: 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
ExAngel007:
um?

I think I would like to be a rapper. I love rap music but not quick at speech.
Can we relate? I've been looking for a female who got love for rap...
Hope you like Eminem?
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Fahdiga(m): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ishilove:

You are not serious. Not all females are this greedy, dramatic and childish cheesy
But most females are like this so does your post makes any difference?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Kyn4kyn: 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
To know and feel what it is for a woman to see her period,

What it feels like to be pregnant for 9 months and

How women enjoy love making
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Omo i go first run go open onlyfans and tinder account….
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
siofra:
Tell my friend to hit me in the balls. I want to know how that feels if these boys have not been lying, crying that it's painful.
you go just die throwey grin
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by emmyN(m): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
siofra:
Tell my friend to hit me in the balls. I want to know how that feels if these boys have not been lying, crying that it's painful.

Shit. This is uber-gross. Mere thinking of it, I can't fit can cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benefits Of Being Single / Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik / Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.