Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? (19818 Views)

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / Can You Sleep With Your Gender For 5 Million Naira? / Question; Can You Have Sex With The Same Gender For 1 Billion Naira! Be Honest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by peacettw: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
anastasius:

I think you grew up or live with toxic males

Not quite but I have seen a whole lot to conclude that women are endangered species

4 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by viktohmarkz(m): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Long store short

Wear a very short skirt and take slow walks at major junctions

Did i forget without bra¿

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by jubrilELsudan: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
FVCK MY LANDLORD FOR FREE RENT

5 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by MufasaLion: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
realestate99:

Deep!!! what about in a first world country, would you fancy that?

Even in Mars and Moon that I'm obsessed with, I would still rather not be given birth to than be a female. I have nothing against the female gender but being a male is one of my greatest joys.

8 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by OOAS(m): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
peacettw:
Do absolutely nothing whilst expecting everyone in my family to respect and treat me like a king.

Use the deep voice on people with the sole aim to intimidate.

Go to meetings and say absolute gibberish every few minutes or so just to see if I can command everyone's attention just cos I am male.

Talk rudely to my female bosses to see if they will take it or fight back

Kinda curious to see if men truly think with their third leg so will check that out too.

Almost forgot, go out with my friends and come back late at night or even the next day cos I know my family will take it

You think so highly of men grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by enikl(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
chatinent:
I'd call my boyfriend and tell him I am not well.

I don't want to go to any hospital; I prefer Apples, or Chicken Republic’s hospitality. He'd come and carry me out to Apples. I'll still use my un-wellness to download at least, ₦50,000 of food, chicken, and anything my father cannot afford on a normal. I am not greedy. We will go to KYC too. That reminds me, I like Isi Ewu in the evening.

I'll give my iPhone 12 to my younger bro then tell my boyfriends I was robbed of it with sober reflections. I'd feign tears and he'll get me the iPhone 13. I'll do this for all my boyfriends on different dates because I am loyal.

I'll come online and be chatting to my constituency of boyfriends; from the deputy, to vice, to boyfriend of reps, to the comptroller, to chief comptroller, to the last man, the executive director. I have lost count, don't mind me...but I saved them in two long-note books.

I will post on my status: “I can't love you less, Michael, and change the privacy so only him can see it. That's how I'll do it for all of them who bought me things.

I'll make sure my phone is on airplane mode while with anyone..you know, I hate it when my faithfulness is questioned.

They will all send me money and I'll go shopping...mine, and all my family.

I'll come on Nairaland to say I am single too..who knows, another person may fill in other vacancies..maybe as administrative boyfriend, or boyfriend minister of information.

Let me stop here.

The future is female.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by peacettw: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
OOAS:

You think so highly of men grin grin grin

grin We all have our weaknesses. Doesn't mean you are not needed.

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by eallstar: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
I will do olosho, simple
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by cococandy(f): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
I would address pro-rape and abusive behaviors in other men and see if my p3nis will fall off for doing that. Maybe that’s why they don’t hold other men accountable. You never know.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
peacettw:

Not quite but I have seen a whole lot to conclude that women are endangered species
U people should quit this narrative. Women are not endangered as far as modern Nigeria is concerned. Not even in the villages at least not mine
But ironically,
When you people eventually meet a man who is doing the right thing, you would all talk down on how he's not a real man for not being "manly".
You lots are used to being maltreated and you all love it. You all love bad guys.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by peacettw: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
anastasius:

U people should quit this narrative. Women are not endangered as far as modern Nigeria is concerned. Not even in the villages at least not mine
But ironically,
When you people eventually meet a man who is doing the right thing, you would all talk down on how he's not a real man for not being "manly".
You lots are used to being maltreated and you all love it. You all love bad guys.

Guess I will add that to my to-do list.
*Be a bad guy to see if that's what women like
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Truthissupreme: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
viktohmarkz:
Long store short

Wear a very short skirt and take slow walks at major junctions

Did i forget without bra¿
pass some junction like this Na ashawo dem go call you

Boys go just con dey press you especially if Na market
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by trustedward(m): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Na to use my puma hustle till ee catch fire….ensure I pay everyone I’m owing

3 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by realestate99: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

Even in Mars and Moon that I'm obsessed with, I would still rather not be given birth to than be a female. I have nothing against the game gender but being a male is one of my greatest joys.

I quite understand you, being a female in sub Saharan Africa is a big work, the cultural values are all set up to tame females, they are judged harshly and unfairly compared to the males and most of them (females) tend to repress their feelings/freedom so as not to be castigated by the society.

But I can take the risk of being a female in advanced countries, where females ride on public sympathy to the top with minimal effort.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by MufasaLion: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
realestate99:

I quite understand you, being a female in sub Saharan Africa is a big work, the cultural values are all set up to tame females, they are judge harshly and unfairly compared to the males and most of them (females) tend to repress their feelings/freedom so as not to be castigated by the society.

But I can take the risk of being a female in advanced countries, where female ride on public sympathy to the top with minimal effort.

Lol

I don't even want to imagine it. grin grin grin
No, I don't.
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by kejiwardrobe: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
i dont want to be ABEG
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by KillAlabi2021(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ishilove:

You are not serious. Not all females are this greedy, dramatic and childish cheesy

Baby com hump on ma meaty rod

You gon love the long ride
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Mutaultope(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
millionboi:
problem as how?
not a problem but just too hard

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Truthissupreme:
dude you no well, become gay Na

Prick is just skin so how does it taste sucking your hand
How does it taste sucking and licking clitoris and pucciiii? U see ur hypocrisy?
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by TripleAkutigi: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
chatinent:

I don't want to go to any hospital; I prefer Apples, or Chicken Republic’s hospitality. He'd come and carry me out to Apples. I'll still use my un-wellness to download at least, ₦50,000 of food, chicken, and anything my father cannot afford on a normal. I am not greedy. We will go to KYC too. That reminds me, I like Isi Ewu in the evening.

I'll give my iPhone 12 to my younger bro then tell my boyfriends I was robbed of it with sober reflections. I'd feign tears and he'll get me the iPhone 13. I'll do this for all my boyfriends on different dates because I am loyal.

I'll come online and be chatting to my constituency of boyfriends; from the deputy, to vice, to boyfriend of reps, to the comptroller, to chief comptroller, to the last man, the executive director. I have lost count, don't mind me...but I saved them in two long-note books.

I will post on my status: “I can't love you less,
una too deh talk
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Obasempire(m): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Pray you never have such kind of roommate.. they will never allow you have a good time with your girlfriend as they will chockablock you till you park out...

https://youtu.be/ip0-iZv_yR0
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by KillAlabi2021(m): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
siofra:
Tell my friend to hit me in the balls, I want to know how that feels, if these boys have not been lying, crying that it's painful.

Bit my engorged clit

I wana know how it feels
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by novia22(f): 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Na just reflex

How you go even sit down for toilet and your prick would be out

Don't you know there is enough gap between the outside and your prick isn't gee pee tank to cover everywhere

Guy this thing is in front na and poo hole is behind.....there is enough distance and reason not to allow that nigga just hang and dangle inside....it also feels like it might be touching the body of the toilet depending on the length and that ain't nice.......
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Truthissupreme: 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
anastasius:

How does it taste sucking and licking clitoris and pucciiii? U see ur hypocrisy?
Nothing dey sucking clitoris/Pucci

Once that fish smell is not there it has no taste

It's like a tongue on a very delicate tissue
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by ukaface(f): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
I don't think I want to experience anything being a male.
What is exciting ?
Having a dick? Or Fvqing a girl? Or sagging?
Or na the hustle wey dem no want person hear word? ( I'm mfvking hustling,so I don't see the difference)
What else is there to experience?

2 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Jack14(m): 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright
Grab my weed to read comments
You and weed self grin
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Nothing dey sucking clitoris/Pucci
Once that fish smell is not there it has no taste
It's like a tongue on a very delicate tissue
U sure say u get hormones so.
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Truthissupreme: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
novia22:

Guy this thing is in front na and poo hole is behind.....there is enough distance and reason not to allow that nigga just hang and dangle inside....it also feels like it might be touching the body of the toilet depending on the length and that ain't nice.......
see ehn, if you seat resting your back on the crest there is no man in the world whose prick would be outside

For it to be outside you have to shift closer to the edge of the seat (in which case the body weight is putting pressure on the edge which alot of guys don't feel comfortable with

Anything sitting halfway to resting fully your prick must dey inside the matter
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Truthissupreme: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
anastasius:

U sure say u get hormones so.
wetin dem tell you say toto dey taste like

Dem lied to you, awon kenyamata
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by AuroraB(f): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
chatinent:

I will post on my status: “I can't love you less, Michael, and change the privacy so only him can see it. That's how I'll do it for all of them who bought me things.

I'll make sure my phone is on airplane mode while with anyone..you know, I hate it when my faithfulness is questioned.

They will all send me money and I'll go shopping...mine, and all my family.

I'll come on Nairaland to say I am single too..who knows, another person may fill in other vacancies..maybe as administrative boyfriend, or boyfriend minister of information.

Let me stop here.

The future is female.

Na so undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
You are indirectly saying men are phoolish naa
It's not so, abeg

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Make I no lie,I go try out prostitution oh, steady knacks when sweet Kon still collect money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm In Love With An Ogbanje / Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) / Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.