Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? (19826 Views)

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / Can You Sleep With Your Gender For 5 Million Naira? / Question; Can You Have Sex With The Same Gender For 1 Billion Naira! Be Honest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by viktohmarkz(m): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Truthissupreme:
pass some junction like this Na ashawo dem go call you

Boys go just con dey press you especially if Na market

Na so them deh do for your side?
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by witworth(m): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ayion:
Sometimes, we admire some things about the opposite sex and we wish for a chance to try some things they do just to know how it feels.
So as an opposite sex, what do you want to try so you can experience the feeling ?
omo na fvck ah go fvck o. Na wetin sweet pass be that normal normal, so ah go like be girl make I see how prick dey very sweet for these girls o.
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Truthissupreme: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
viktohmarkz:

Na so them deh do for your side?

no be only my side, I don travel areas

If Na public space like market, who do you go enter crowd loss especially those boys without stores just doing referrals

After all Na you do yourself
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Brimstone77: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
I never admired anything on women,there is nothing important that I want to try out being a woman.. undecided undecided
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by omoowhe: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Just a day being a female I'll become rich!! Sleep with all the politicians till my time runs out!! Man life too hard abeg
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by ityP(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
chatinent:
I'd call my boyfriend and tell him I am not well.

I don't want to go to any hospital; I prefer Apples, or Chicken Republic’s hospitality. He'd come and carry me out to Apples. I'll still use my un-wellness to download at least, ₦50,000 of food, chicken, and anything my father cannot afford on a normal. I am not greedy. We will go to KYC too. That reminds me, I like Isi Ewu in the evening.

I'll give my iPhone 12 to my younger bro then tell my boyfriends I was robbed of it with sober reflections. I'd feign tears and he'll get me the iPhone 13. I'll do this for all my boyfriends on different dates because I am loyal.

I'll come online and be chatting to my constituency of boyfriends; from the deputy, to vice, to boyfriend of reps, to the comptroller, to chief comptroller, to the last man, the executive director. I have lost count, don't mind me...but I saved them in two long-note books.

I will post on my status: “I can't love you less, Michael, and change the privacy so only him can see it. That's how I'll do it for all of them who bought me things.

I'll make sure my phone is on airplane mode while with anyone..you know, I hate it when my faithfulness is questioned.

They will all send me money and I'll go shopping...mine, and all my family.

I'll come on Nairaland to say I am single too..who knows, another person may fill in other vacancies..maybe as administrative boyfriend, or boyfriend minister of information.

Let me stop here.

The future is female.

I laughed so hard grin
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Sultty(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
peacettw:

Guess I will add that to my to-do list.
*Be a bad guy to see if that's what women like
U will be amused on how many ladies that will refrence u and dont mind u handling them while leaving d good guys. I can't imagine being a woman
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by knowhowk: 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
chatinent:
I'd call my boyfriend and tell him I am not well.

I don't want to go to any hospital; I prefer Apples, or Chicken Republic’s hospitality. He'd come and carry me out to Apples. I'll still use my un-wellness to download at least, ₦50,000 of food, chicken, and anything my father cannot afford on a normal. I am not greedy. We will go to KYC too. That reminds me, I like Isi Ewu in the evening.

I'll give my iPhone 12 to my younger bro then tell my boyfriends I was robbed of it with sober reflections. I'd feign tears and he'll get me the iPhone 13. I'll do this for all my boyfriends on different dates because I am loyal.

I'll come online and be chatting to my constituency of boyfriends; from the deputy, to vice, to boyfriend of reps, to the comptroller, to chief comptroller, to the last man, the executive director. I have lost count, don't mind me...but I saved them in two long-note books.

I will post on my status: “I can't love you less, Michael, and change the privacy so only him can see it. That's how I'll do it for all of them who bought me things.

I'll make sure my phone is on airplane mode while with anyone..you know, I hate it when my faithfulness is questioned.

They will all send me money and I'll go shopping...mine, and all my family.

I'll come on Nairaland to say I am single too..who knows, another person may fill in other vacancies..maybe as administrative boyfriend, or boyfriend minister of information.

Let me stop here.

The future is female.

. cheesy grin Oga U know Females well ooo U just described Dem.Chai !
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by peacettw: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sultty:
U will be amused on how many ladies that will refrence u and dont mind u handling them while leaving d good guys. I can't imagine being a woman

I understand your point. We are weird that way.

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Bucky001(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
I will taste all Mr Dickson sizes and colors to see how my V shape would be like
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Xfemt(m): 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
I’ll do oloshoism and see were it takes me to for a week grin

Onyi22
If you’re a boy for a week
What will you do
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by BluntCrazeMan: 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ishilove:
Beer drinking and watching football
Ladies do these two things well well naa

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
I don't wanna ever be a man, not even for a moment. Not in this life not even in the next life. Can't bear the stress of having 2 and a half legs.
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by BluntCrazeMan: 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ishilove:

This girl cannot grin
If you're a guy for a week, the new guy still cannot

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Echoban: 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ishilove:
Beer drinking and watching football

Just that alone ke
U no go wan nack woman ni?

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Solofresh2: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ayion:
Sometimes, we admire some things about the opposite sex and we wish for a chance to try some things they do just to know how it feels.
So as an opposite sex, what do you want to try so you can experience the feeling ?
I will become an actress and start buying house up and down
In one word I will start CLITOCURRENCY
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Drizzy5001(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
siofra:
Tell my friend to hit me in the balls, I want to know how that feels, if these boys have not been lying, crying that it's painful.
until them fire you better shot there, while u are playing football, u go know as e dey be. grin
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Drizzy5001(m): 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
How I go open nyansh for male doctor to see everything while I'm giving birth, Kai!! I no fit. grin
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by viktohmarkz(m): 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
Truthissupreme:
no be only my side, I don travel areas

If Na public space like market, who do you go enter crowd loss especially those boys without stores just doing referrals

After all Na you do yourself

Well i say junction

But lemme fiss na fantasy, no do pass yourself
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
henrybangs44:

The pain is excruciating just thinking about it cry
grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
shevon:
Get laid and try to understand why "some" ladies feel you owe them after one has laid with them, I guess undecided
grin mumu
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by TheGift: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
I am struggling to imagine myself as the opposite sex, unsuccessfully. So, I really can’t answer this question.
Ayion:
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
I'll play with myself all day
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by BlueBallz: 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
siofra:
Tell my friend to hit me in the balls, I want to know how that feels, if these boys have not been lying, crying that it's painful.
lipsrsealed[img]https:///media/9-23-2021/2Hw8Sw.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by shevon: 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
NEWJOE:
grin mumu
Lol... But na true na, make I just feel am onto say some of dem dey do like say e sweet men pass as e sweet dem.
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ayion:
Olosho
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
Abe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by toygod2: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dress very seductively and listen to the different types of pick up lines from the thousands of men who would flock around me, trying to have me.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by deavicky(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
I will hide inside my room make all this boys not tear my nyash.
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
I want to have sex from start to finish of the week with different ladies, I want to just go to clubs, attend every party, get drunk with out feeling scared and wake up with hangovers , I want flirt freely, omo guys are just so free , I've always envied you guys except the dumb ones

3 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Tzar(m): 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
I will get a good job & prove to men that I don’t have to monetize my body or affection.
I will also not sexualize myself so I don’t get to be called a wh*re. Because if you look & talk like a wh*re, you are a wh*re.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benefits Of Being Single / Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik / See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.