Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York (50539 Views)

If There Is Any Past Nigerian I Would Go On A Long Bus Trip With, It Nzeogwu / “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses / Kankara Schoolboys: Ransom Was Paid To Secure Our Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Telekinetic: 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
dignity33:
African America acknowledge of being paid by Nigeria Government to Protest in New York. This where Nigeria Money are been spend, dollars paid to hire African Americans to protest in support of Nigeria Government. In the Video the protesters confess of knowing nothing about Nigeria but were hired to support the Government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crg8R1ijDRY

In a video shared by a US based journalist, Jackson Udeh, the African-American man confessed that he is not from Nigeria and he doesn’t even have a clearer picture of what exactly is happening in Nigeria. Adding that he was paid to join the protest.

The African-American said when asked why he is holding a placard written “Nigerian Christian not Targets of Genocide or Ethnic Cleansing”, he said;

“This is protesting for Nigeria”,
“If anybody is black, I’ll protest for them. Let me tell you something, me, I protest for everybody. I don’t care if it’s white, black, I protest to help everybody”, there is a lot of information going round here and a lot of people are twisting it.”
Everything about this govt is just lies, lies+, more lies and lai ilai ilalai.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by guy222: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
NairaMaster1:

You're a BMC. Liars.

for believing this i can boldly say you are a first class defination of mumu, infact you are a big mumu. Make una continue to the reason with una anus, ewu gambia.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by joe120120(m): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
dignity33:
African America acknowledge of being paid by Nigeria Government to Protest in New York. This where Nigeria Money are been spend, dollars paid to hire African Americans to protest in support of Nigeria Government. In the Video the protesters confess of knowing nothing about Nigeria but were hired to support the Government.

In a video shared by a US based journalist, Jackson Udeh, the African-American man confessed that he is not from Nigeria and he doesn’t even have a clearer picture of what exactly is happening in Nigeria. Adding that he was paid to join the protest.

The African-American said when asked why he is holding a placard written “Nigerian Christian not Targets of Genocide or Ethnic Cleansing”, he said;

“If anybody is black, I’ll protest for them. Let me tell you something, me, I protest for everybody. I don’t care if it’s white, black, I protest to help everybody”, there is a lot of information going round here and a lot of people are twisting it.”

Nigerians look 4 them all and kill them one by one
Useless idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by bola4dprec(m): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
orikoku:
That's to show how evil this present government is. I doubt if this is propaganda.

It's not propaganda, that is the truth position of the matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by guy222: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
Theunbothered:
They are even outsourcing BMC. grin

Just imagine, your tax money is being spent so politicians can pay foreigners to lie for loans and continue killing you all.

After they get the loans they loot, kill and tell more lies.

If this doesn't make you angry you're not paying attention.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Taba21: 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Fejoku:
The terrorist government is doing all it can to kill the indigenous people and still silence them from calling out to the world for any help. You can imagine the extent to which they have gone.
Are we not vindicated again in our submission that this government is evil? Have we not said that they will resist relinquishing power in 2023? They know the level of damage they've done and yet without any success. They will never ever want to lose control in the centre again. The choice is there for Southerners to make. Continue to accept being a second fiddle in a country that survives by your hand and head just to preserve a colonial cobbled-up enterprise or use your minds like sane people and seek a more dignifying path through parting ways away from the conservative retrogrades. Time waits for no one.

State your region and stop be attaching by force
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by dragunov: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
dignity33:

And one mook was insulting me on this forum that I don't know what I am saying when I asserted that those guys were Americans.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by JaskanFactor: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
That protestor is not working alone, even Naira land is in on it, thats how news about that demonic creature called Bob risky makes front page all the time.

There are entire media companies invading the space of social dialogue for the ends of the dark side.
You can take your warning now, or you can wait till they come for you.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Hassanmaye(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
2fingerz:
grin Hunger dey US too
Hahahhahahaha Bad boy
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by proeast(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
This gross irresponsibility and scam is enough to cause a revolution in a sane country.

Dollar is now 600+ to a naira yet a demonic government went to America to hire low lives to prostest on their behalf!

Even before Jackson Udeh made this revelation, I already knew that no Nigerian in America will ever protest in defense of this sham government.

Tufiakwa! Spits!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Elbinawi: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
Dear Friends, in this video this African-American acknowledge of being paid by Nigeria Government to Protest in New York.

African-American man confessed that he is not from Nigeria and he doesn’t even have a clearer picture of what exactly is happening in Nigeria. Adding that he was paid by the genocidal Buhari regime to join the protest.

This underlined the unprecedented fraud of the most corrupt regime in the history of the Nigerian state. These genocidal criminals are shameless. God destroy all of them! Ilahee Ameen!

#ElbinawiTweets

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by MVLOX(m): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
2fingerz:
grin Hunger dey US too

SAPA Na world wide
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by proeast(m): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
Taba21:

State your region and stop be attaching by force

He said he is from South and you're still asking him to state his region. Are you sure you're okay? Is South not a region?

It's okay for you to claim North but you get angry when a Southerner claims South.

Parasites!
Vermins!!
Terrorists!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by slowice(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
Niggar protest for everybody and for everything..... Black, white, Caucasian it don't matter, he just want to help save the world.

Heck, he would even join the Chinese or taliban to protest against the American government...... Let's save the world.... grin grin grin

Buhari sef undecided
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Commentor: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
Even the detractors can pay a man to carry such placards then they interview him.

It's all a script.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Rolly22(m): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
Patrioticman007:
I suspect Atiku & his ipobian goons on this matter. Well Nigeria is bigger than all this sh*t. Soldier come Soldier go barracks remains.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Africa

May your life And that of your Generations remain like Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Cognitivereason: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
angry angry angry
Disgraceful. What was the point in all this
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
lmao @ ipobiam Taliban BiafraNISTAN JiHADIST.

The clowns staged their own fake propaganda video with their own staged protesters to discredit wonderful and patriotic Nigerians.

I stopped watching after hearing the ipobian village voice of the clown asking questions.

You fake and fraudulent Taliban ipobian jihadist can do better, better luck next time..

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
Rolly22:

May your life And that of your Generations remain like Nigeria.

No common sense, no capacity to formulate any intelligent thoughts and engage in common internet discussions, all you know how to do is swear and wish evil, calamity and destruction.

BiafraNISTAN taliban people...

grin grin
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Rolly22(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
NGpatriot:

No common sense, no capacity to formulate any intelligent thoughts and engage in common internet discussions, all you know how to do is swear and wish evil, calamity and destruction.

BiafraNISTAN taliban people...

grin grin

Evil?? You have already Judged what you’re defending, who is the one without common sense now?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Elbinawi:
Dear Friends, in this video this African-American acknowledge of being paid by Nigeria Government to Protest in New York.

African-American man confessed that he is not from Nigeria and he doesn’t even have a clearer picture of what exactly is happening in Nigeria. Adding that he was paid by the genocidal Buhari regime to join the protest.

This underlined the unprecedented fraud of the most corrupt regime in the history of the Nigerian state. These genocidal criminals are shameless. God destroy all of them! Ilahee Ameen!

#ElbinawiTweets

Who are these fraudulent ipob jokers fooling?

The video is nothing but another fake and fraudulent ipob propaganda anti-Nigerian video.

Anybody fit hire people to say whatever they want them to say.

This is when propaganda miss road..

grin grin

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
Rolly22:

Evil?? You have already Judged what you’re defending, who is the one without common sense now?

You are evil, this is a public forum and a simple internet discussion, not an evil wishing and swearing for people discussion because they voiced their opinion.

It is not by force to comment.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by SweetiliciousD: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ngeneukwenu
Deomelo
Makaboy
Seunsmessage
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
The video sef has nothing to do with the protests, this is just some staged random person sitting on the sidewalk by himself far far away from the protests.

These Taliban BiafraNISTS no get sense at all...

Common propaganda den no fit stage...

grin grin
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
Btw, where are the other protesters? Na only him waka come competent abi na only him you lying and fake Igbos pay ..

grin grin

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Sirjamo: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
mybiz234:

If buhari's government is not corrupt, may you be blessed.

But if buhari's government is corrupt, may your life be ruined forever and may your children share in your curse. Amen.
No, there's no government that is not corrupt at all, the level of corruption varied from one government to the other.

Nobody tells you that corruption will completely disappear because Buhari is in power, what we can say is that Buhari himself as a person is not corrupt.

However, if you want to continue laying curses on yourself after this explanation, you will die a miserable death in a very short time. If you think that I am bluffing, please try the Almighty Allah that I served without associating any other God with him, if you curse me unjustly again, very soon, you will die a very hot death.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by lexy2014: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Patrioticman007:
I suspect Atiku & his ipobian goons on this matter. Well Nigeria is bigger than all this sh*t. Soldier come Soldier go barracks remains.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Africa

So it is "Atiku and his ipobian goons" that paid d black American to protest against biafra?

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by lexy2014: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
dignity33:

Pls oh, , theraregem1, okefranci, joylove2324...can u guys help us make sense of this news? Cos I don't understand how agents of d govt of Mr integrity/erudite professor will be using Nigerias scarce resources to hire protesters in d US. Is this how d loans are being spent?

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
Sirjamo:
No, there's no government that is not corrupt at all, the level of corruption varied from one government to the other.

Nobody tells you that corruption will completely disappear because Buhari is in power, what we can say is that Buhari himself as a person is not corrupt.

However, if you want to continue laying curses on yourself after this explanation, you will die a miserable death in a very short time. If you think that I am bluffing, please try the Almighty Allah that I served without associating any other God with him, if you curse me unjustly again, very soon, you will die a very hot death.

Don't mind them, their response to everything in life is curse, abuse and swearing because they are too unintelligent to formulate rational thoughts or engage in intelligent conversation.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls oh, , theraregem1, okefranci, joylove2324...can u guys help us make sense of this news? Cos I don't understand how agents of d govt of Mr integrity/erudite professor will be using Nigerias scarce resources to hire protesters in d US. Is this how d loans are being spent?

This one don miss road.

You should be lamenting and feeling sorry for your lying ipobian brother who spent and wasted his money to rent people just to stage fake anti-Nigerian video...

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Polling Unit At Ika North-East / Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi / Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.