Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York (50567 Views)

If There Is Any Past Nigerian I Would Go On A Long Bus Trip With, It Nzeogwu / “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses / Kankara Schoolboys: Ransom Was Paid To Secure Our Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
The difference between real Pro Nigerian patriotic rally and fake ipob propaganda video.

The fake ipob staged video took place on a random no location sidewalk that's probably not even NY.

Compare the location of the fake ipob video with the location of the real Patriotic Nigerian rally..

These BiafraNISTAN Igbos are dumb and lazy to stage a pasable peopaganda video..

Bunch of fraudulent scumbags..

grin grin

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by 27Pushing30: 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
NairaMaster1:

You're a BMC. Liars.

I’m somewhere working n getting paid well... and your best guess is my place of work is BMC? Lol

Truly you’re not very smart

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
27Pushing30:

I’m somewhere working n getting paid well... and your best guess is my place of work is BMC? Lol

Truly you’re not very smart

That's an understatement..
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by lexy2014: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
NGpatriot:

This one don miss road.

You should be lamenting and feeling sorry for your lying ipobian brother who spent and wasted his money to rent people just to stage fake anti-Nigerian video...

Aah oga...tnx for dropping by. Good to have another opportunity to engage u. Let's begin by seeing if u can tell us how u came to d conclusion that d journalist is my brother.

Second, can u tell us how d person u call my "lying ipobian brother" went about "wasting his money to rent people just to stage fake anti-Nigerian video..."?

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Sirjamo: 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
NGpatriot:

Don't mind them, their response to everything in life is curse, abuse and swearing because they are too unintelligent to formulate rational thoughts or engage in intelligent conversation.

It's very annoying.
Most things we say here are just casual opinion and they take it too far.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by benson81(m): 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
Black Americans abi African Americans are another set of useless people on the surface of the earth. Most don't have principles but are controlled by love of sex , drugs or booze.so can do anything for a fast Buck.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
benson81:
Black Americans abi African Americans are another set of useless people on the surface of the earth. Most don't have principles but are controlled by love of sex , drugs or booze.so can do anything for a fast Buck.

Sadly for you, you are just another self-hating and self-loathing ignorant person with zero self of identity and self-worth, it's not even as if all the rubbish you listed doesn't apply to you, you stated what you see in the mirror all day.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

Aah oga...tnx for dropping by. Good to have another opportunity to engage u. Let's begin by seeing if u can tell us how u came to d conclusion that d journalist is my brother.

Second, can u tell us how d person u call my "lying ipobian brother" went about "wasting his money to rent people just to stage fake anti-Nigerian video..."?
[/s]

No dice for BiafraNISTAN ipobian trolls.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
Sirjamo:
It's very annoying.
Most things we say here are just casual opinion and they take it too far.

Their crude and crass behavior are part of their genetic makeup, this is their only currency and mode for societal discussion and engagement.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by benson81(m): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
NGpatriot:

Sadly for you, you are just another self-hating and self-loathing ignorant person with zero self of identity and self-worth, it's not even as if all the rubbish you listed doesn't apply to you, you stated what you see in the mirror all day.
. E pain am grin idiot! You are payed 10 Kobo to come on social media to defend the undefendable while your slave masters are having a ball.Go get ur adult diapers Mr leaking anus.all those oversized penis will definitely ruin ur butthole.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Tantumego: 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
Same way the buhari government hired thugs and bandits to go destroy properties and burn down police stations and the likes all in a bid to portray such acts as deeds of Igbos in other to give them a bad name, the lent at which these evil bokobuhari presidency would go in other for the outside world to perceive them as right and just is beyond human comprehension, how low can they possibly go further than this, dammit

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
BIGDADDY000:
Hmm, how pathetic, what APC can not destroy does not exist

they are just bunch of DESPERATE people with nothing to offer.
Point of correction
What Nigerian politicians cannot destroy does not exist.
Na dem dem dey be.
Unless you are pdp apologist or pun or boyboy or errand boy or bmd that is when you can doubt this your assertion.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by kemika8989(m): 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
dignity33:
African America acknowledge of being paid by Nigeria Government to Protest in New York. This where Nigeria Money are been spend, dollars paid to hire African Americans to protest in support of Nigeria Government. In the Video the protesters confess of knowing nothing about Nigeria but were hired to support the Government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crg8R1ijDRY this is y I hate Nigeria politician's they are evil but Christina and Muslim in Nigeria. They are the problem of Nigeria

In a video shared by a US based journalist, Jackson Udeh, the African-American man confessed that he is not from Nigeria and he doesn’t even have a clearer picture of what exactly is happening in Nigeria. Adding that he was paid to join the protest.

The African-American said when asked why he is holding a placard written “Nigerian Christian not Targets of Genocide or Ethnic Cleansing”, he said;

“This is protesting for Nigeria”,
“If anybody is black, I’ll protest for them. Let me tell you something, me, I protest for everybody. I don’t care if it’s white, black, I protest to help everybody”, there is a lot of information going round here and a lot of people are twisting it.”
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by calcal: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
2fingerz:
grin Hunger dey US too

If you don't know, know now. There is nowhere hunger no dey. the money is not going around evenly, that's capitalism.

It is normal to hire people to protest, it shows that the zoo is feeling the heat.

Some southerners were given federal appointments recently thanks to N. Kanu and S. Ighoho
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
We know who is paying these political hacks and BiafraNISTAN fake news peddlers.

grin grin

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
Let me break it down. On the economy, Buhari and the APC Government inherited a thriving economy under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), government led by President Goodluck Jonathan.

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/jackson-ude-pdps-rotational-presidency-favours-north/

These PDP hacks and propagandists are just too daft, ignorant and dumb..

grin grin

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by lexy2014: 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

No dice for BiafraNISTAN ipobian trolls.

I de my own. na u run come meet me. so kindly do d honours:

lexy2014:

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by sirp9898(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
Desperado govt
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by drololaaof: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
This is the fraud PM Buhari ,Gambari, Malami, Shehu Garba, Femi Adesina minister for misinformation Lai Mohammed are telling the outside world ,deceitful people ,do they think the people there did not know what is going on in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
grin grin

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
Fake news is evil....

grin grin grin

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
When fake news miss road....

grin grin

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We know for a fact that anything ipobian related is fake and fraudulent, they are all liars, they lack credibility, they are evil and all they know and see in life is evil.

grin grin
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
Sirjamo:
No, there's no government that is not corrupt at all, the level of corruption varied from one government to the other.

Nobody tells you that corruption will completely disappear because Buhari is in power, what we can say is that Buhari himself as a person is not corrupt.

However, if you want to continue laying curses on yourself after this explanation, you will die a miserable death in a very short time. If you think that I am bluffing, please try the Almighty Allah that I served without associating any other God with him, if you curse me unjustly again, very soon, you will die a very hot death.

Lolz. You are ignoble. Since you suddenly agree that Buhari is corrupt, where did you get your lie that Jonathan was worse than buhari?

You have zero honor

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Salvofthesouth(m): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
ivolt:
Where you also paid to grant this interview?

See them . I too sabi have started..... This evil shall consume you lot.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
mybiz234:

Lolz. You are ignoble. Since you suddenly agree that Buhari is corrupt, where did you get your lie that Jonathan was worse than buhari?

You have zero honor

One thing PMB did not do was looting and stealing our money like GEJ and sharing it with his looting and stealing gang.

Where is your own honor?

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
NGpatriot:

One thing PMB did not do was looting and stealing our money like GEJ and sharing it with his looting and stealing gang.

Where is your own honor?

Buhari didn't Steal your money, but corruption is worse under him.

How come?

Do you know your activities are further nailing the coffins of your children's destinies?

https://m.guardian.ng/news/corruption-under-buhari-is-worse-says-babangida/

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
mybiz234:

Buhari didn't Steal your money, but corruption is worse under him.

How come?

Do you know your activities are further nailing the coffins of your children's destinies?

https://m.guardian.ng/news/corruption-under-buhari-is-worse-says-babangida/

mybiz234:

You have zero honor

1. Stop trying to do bait and switch, you were talking about individual corruption between both men, not general corruption within the Nigerian society.

Individually, GEJ was corrupt, he was incompetent, he accumulated the largest oil earnings in the history of Nigeria and still did not build one single road, no bridge, no hospital, no refinery, no electricity, nothing but looting and stealing.

2. Your rubbish article and link were from Babangida, a PDP old hack, an ancient relic and the progenitor of the Nigerian corrupt system, an evil anti-democratic clown with zero honor and credibility.

You even insulted yourself by using that corrupt clown as a reference, which shows how mentally corrupt you are.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
A corrupt and incompetent loser who collected the largest oil wealth in the history of Nigeria and still end up borrowing to pay salary until his last day in office.

A gross calamity and who set Nigeria back for decades..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Enugu Councillor, Nelson Sylvester, Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) / Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. / IGP Begs For Vehicles In Abuja But They Are Wasting Away In Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.