Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? (41302 Views)

Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by micflo28(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Whatever you do, don’t sleep with a yahoo boy. He will steal your destiny or use you for rituals

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by elonize(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Na tiwa savage na really dey dat video, abi na publicity stunt
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by davidtemi(m): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
It ll be fast to use d remaining parts of ur body
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by lekonso: 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
I hope you have not collected anything from him. If yes, please don't collect anything from him o.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by smasher1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

Wow! It's amazing how you guys jump into conclusions.

I have never received money from a guy that's not related to me in my life. I am not interested in anybody's money.

I know the response might be immature but I'm not a rude person, I can't just block him and we've known each other for long.

If you can't block him based on his occupation, then don't ask us.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by WaffenSS(m): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
There's this yahoo boy that has been disturbing me to go to his hotel room. He's a course mate. God knows how many times I've turned him down. I'm tired. So I want to tell him I have a vaginal infection that could be sexually transmitted.
Is it okay to tell him this?
Is this lie going to bite me back somehow?

Girl, what if he'd told you his money has vaginal infection? Would that have stopped your gold digging?

The fact that you're hanging around yahoo boys says a lot about you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by seanjy4konji: 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
mumu still deh UNI.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by 2real52: 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Funny comments.. People just commenting anyhow without understanding..

To the poster, are you dating him? As in, are you 'chopping' his money? If yes then, you better go and pay your dues. If not, it is very OK to dissuade him by faking an std. You can go with a very fatal std which will dissuade him from pestering you asap. It works like magic and no, it won't come back to bite you unless you become a care fycker.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by itsme01: 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Better run now
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by kindlyheart: 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
There's this yahoo boy that has been disturbing me to go to his hotel room. He's a course mate. God knows how many times I've turned him down. I'm tired. So I want to tell him I have a vaginal infection that could be sexually transmitted.

I done catch you
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Octopusssy(f): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
See as the op dey use all of una catch cruise
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by drimzsmoke(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

Just wipe your butt from back to front after using the toilet and induce infection....lying is of the devil!!! wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by ibtommy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
E no go work. Just threaten him.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by smasher1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

What if I tell him the doctor says I should stay away from sex if not I may develop life threatening complications?

Another lie. It's like lying is your hobby.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Bloomfrancs5(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
For your professional CV design, contact me: 0 8 1 6 2 5 8 9 8 7 1

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by melodyogonna(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
How about making it categoritically clear you're not interested and blocking him on all platforms (assuming he has your contact somehow). Why would you tell such an absurd tale so someone can leave you, that is a very bad move. Embarras him if that is what it would take, don't put yourself in a state of potential embarrassment, rumours like that travel very fast

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by EJEHSON(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
Tell him that and before you know it news will start going round the school that you have HIV.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Omoluabiii(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

why the lie?
Tell him straight that you dont like him or can ever like him,
reason being that he's a fraudster,
and that you dont have the heart to fraud people, and so cant keep them as friends let alone lover,
play this tape over and over and over to him...
He will adjust,
if you lie that you have a viginal infection and he says he will still date you nko?
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Crochet: 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
How I started my business with 200 Naira.

Watch and learn from the billionaire him self Dr Cos Maduka who started his business with just 200 naira and now he own a mulitbillion dollar company

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1Qv4i3cK2Y
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by dogmax(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
Tell him that you have HIV e get why oh
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by karashita: 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

Wow! It's amazing how you guys jump into conclusions.

I have never received money from a guy that's not related to me in my life. I am not interested in anybody's money.

I know the response might be immature but I'm not a rude person, I can't just block him and we've known each other for long.

That is men for you.They see every female as a gold digger.Just ignore.

To your post: don't tell him that.It wouldn't stop him if he is determined.Just maintain your stand and NEVER follow him anywhere.And if you must,since you are school mates, be sure others are there whom you can truly TRUST.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by PeaceOfMind2: 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

Stop collecting money from him
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
There is no point lying dear. Just tell him you are not interested and look for ways to cut him off.
Period!
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by sofiscatedmoron: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

You need to go for treatment dont infect the young nigga with ur diseases
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by lekonso: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
smasher1:

Another lie. It's like lying is your hobby.
They call that wisdom not lie. An example of it is in the bible, where Abraham lied that Sarah was his sister and not his wife in order to avoid being killed in Egypt.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by kunle75(m): 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

Run run run rituals things fall on you
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Kajaard: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
I now know your main Monika and I quoted you with your main, but let me just assume.Nairaland is a safe place to ask questions ,I know a lot of things through this forum,things I can't summon the courage to ask anyone in reality, especially on sexual matters, so its not public in here because its a faceless forum

I just checked my main, didn't receive any mention from you, meaning you still don't know my main tongue

Anyway back to what you said. Well for me I feel you get so many conflicting answers when you bring your problems to forums like this leaving you utterly confused at the end or you ending up taking wrong advise that could have terrible consequences.

And lastly some people forget they have made some posts with sensitive information like this that could come to bite them in future for example they get a partner that knows their nairaland moniker and he or she does a search through the person's old posts just to see what they are getting into cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
I don't believe you
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Innobee99(m): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
If u break the news to him, it will be his happiest moment cuz they love weird things
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Depressed101: 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
it's ok if you don't mind him spreading a rumor about this said disease that you have around school.. Ok bye I hope you know what to do now
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
Treat your vaginal infection if you have one. Avoid yahoo boy, especially Yahoo plus boy. It better to have on medical vaginal infection than a combination of physical and spiritual problem

All the best
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Innobee99(m): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
U have been eating his money that's why it's difficult for u to totally decline him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / I Cheated But He Wants Me Back / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.