Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

677ano's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 677ano's Profile / 677ano's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by 677ano(m): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2013
@OP

Get your fact right Mrs Clinton did not park the vehicle there nor did she order the vehicle
To be parked at that spot.

Her security/transport was provided by the event organisers so in what way is she involved
With where the vehicle was parked or if it received a penalty charge notice?
Travel / Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by 677ano(m): 8:10am On Oct 05, 2013
Blame Nigerians that go to the UK and abuse the system
The bond is your money but if you default then you lose it.

See the bond as a gaurantee that NIGERIANS
Will not abuse the system
Car Talk / Re: Honda Ball Joints And Upper Arms Problem by 677ano(m): 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
The truth is that Honda cars does not have these issues in Europe and America
have you considered that we have very bad roads in Nigeria also I do not see this as a design flaw
as these car go through a lot of safety tests before being accepted in Europe for sale.

Furthermore these parts are designed to be replaced after clocking certain mileage and there is the need to
adhere to the car manufacturer maintenance culture as stated in th vehicle manual/service books.

Most times the driving pattern of the vehicle owner contribute to the problems.
Honda is a very reliable vehicle though not in the league of the likes of Mercedes and BMWs which are rear wheel driven

In Europe vehicles are checked annually for road worthiness and they are expected to meet a certain level of maintenance
to be allowed on the road. If you fail to maintain a vehicle as at when due it is bound to fail you when least expected

3 Likes 1 Share

Car Talk / Re: EU Plans To Fit All Cars In EU Countries With 70 Mph Speed Limiters by 677ano(m): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
most cars currently have electronic speed limiters and they can be removed by the owners via the car menu
Romance / Re: Will Language Be A Stumbling Block To You Loving Someone? by 677ano(m): 10:25am On Aug 11, 2013
Simply buy an electronic language translator and pass it back and forth between the two of you to communicate till you can teach her english
Romance / Re: Help Edo Language! by 677ano(m): 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
Literature / Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by 677ano(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2013
Mynd_44

I keep tabs on all your write up
And I must give you credit for the creativity
You put in them.

At this rate you will surpass the likes of Robert Ludlum,
Wilbur Smith etc.

Please do kindly look into purblishing your works in the UK
and USA.

You are heading in the right direction please keep it up.
I spend my coffee breaks as an investment banker in the City reading your write up
Politics / Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by 677ano(m): 10:37am On Jun 26, 2013
I laugh when I read the post here
Why will the UK not request a bond when Nigerians
Come to the UK with visit visa accumulate medical bills and refuse to pay
Then return to Nigeria these are the high risk people being targetted
Literature / Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by 677ano(m): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
Mynd 44.

I would say this is really the best write up I have come accross on this site
This reminds me of the days of my fore fathers as told to me by my dad before the advent of white
settlers and westernization of our customs, cultures and ways of life
Fashion / Re: Rihanna In Ripped Denim: Sexy Or Not? (Pictures) by 677ano(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
Well what she wear is strictly her choice there is nothing unusual
It does not make her a trash. There are a lot of half dressed
or improperly dressed girls/women on the streets of Nigeria.

It is funny you guys are busy condeming her while you ogle those
half dressed or improperly dressed girls/women on the streets of Nigeria
Politics / Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by 677ano(m): 1:43am On Mar 13, 2013
@OP

Seriously do you call that building an airport
I thought it was Agbado Market
Romance / Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by 677ano(m): 3:38am On Mar 11, 2013
To be candid black women have a lot of issues;
and there are a lot of pretence, greed, prosmicuity you name it among
the black women.

Reading the response to the white lady write up from the black person
I just laughed why is it that we black folks like to pretend.

I have seen a lot of my black stock brokers colleagues here in the UK
who earn really good money and all they get from their black wives is hell at home.

How many black women are with you black men because of sincere love? it is mostly
about what they can get out of you.

Like my pot bellied uncle in lagos would say forget its all about you muscle (the car you drive,
your pocket etc.) the girls cheap pass pure water.

Though there are very good decent girls back home they are very very few

1 Like

Romance / Re: How To A Attract A White Female As A Negro Male... by 677ano(m): 6:11am On Feb 27, 2013
day dreamer
Celebrities / Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by 677ano(m): 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2013
@OP
Nonsense this car is in the show room

The top of the range Vauxhall insignia 2.8i V6 24v Turbo VXR automatic SuperSport Navigation (known as Buick Regal in the USA) sell for £35,285.00 cash and you drive away from the show room.

1 Like

Phones / Re: The Nigerian Blackberry Adventure - An Interesting Phenomenon by 677ano(m): 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2013
onatisi:
unfortunately my friend i think this is only applicble in nigeria,before the bb was a very important tool in the western world but now it is no longer.the major reason bb is making head way i becos of poor power supply in nigeria and high cost of internet acess.the last time i was in nigeria i was buying 50mb for 500naira for 7days access and the way i surf the mb finshed usually after 3days and i have vowed to buy a bb when coming to naij next time but in this west african country that i am rarely wil u see ppl using bb simply becos internet acces is cheap with an equivlent of 1 us dollar i will get 60mb for 15 day ,what ppl are going for here is tablets and other android phones.the whole bottom line is BB AFFORDS THE ORDINARY NIGERIAN CHEAP AND AFFORDBLE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET

I am an investment banker in the UK and Not Nigeria
the standard issue is a Vodafone blackberry business package, my office issued IPAD
is not configured to be utilised as the blackberry. With broadband internet in the UK you dont need a blackberry for day to day internet browsing.

2 Likes

Phones / Re: The Nigerian Blackberry Adventure - An Interesting Phenomenon by 677ano(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2013
@OP

I work as an investment banker
and Blackberry is standard issue by the bank for business
and it is remotely tied to youur work station/emails for business activities

Business people who understand the potentials of blackberry phones in business
untilise it properly. If you know what you can do business wise with a blackberry phone
then some of you will embrace the potentials.

For some it is a social status or symbol but for day to day business the phone potential is unlimited
Romance / Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by 677ano(m): 10:03am On Jan 20, 2013
@OP

It is quite funny you are still investigating.

By now you should move on and call it qiut with that woman
if you wish to progress in life, she is just a drain to your finances
Travel / Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by 677ano(m): 10:53am On Jan 16, 2013
Sports / Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by 677ano(m): 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2013
Rubbish, he only choose to play for Nigeria because he know he will not make the England team

When he gets injured playing for Nigeria and he is abandoned he will sing a new song
Politics / Re: What Is Wrong With Having Buhari As The President Of This Nation? by 677ano(m): 12:46am On Dec 08, 2012
I have just one question for the OP

Is there no better qualified person out of over 100 million Nigerians?

Must we recycle failed politicians and jihadist

8 Likes

Education / Re: White Girl Takes On UNILAG Students Over Name Change by 677ano(m): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
I laugh when I read the comments here
A lot of non Africans help resolve the issues of South Africa before Mandela was released and the progress from that point

Why is it always difficult for us Nigerians to accept the opinions of others especially when the truth is being spoken
Or a valid point has been made.

While I quite understand the grievance about the name change of UniLag and the students protest when are Nigerians going to address issues affecting the populace like electricity, portable water, security of life and property, corruption, recycled politicians etc
Romance / Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by 677ano(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2012
JallowBah:

Actually, in Europe, the law looks at all sides before favouring anyone. I know of about 5 men who have the child more than the mother, because the court found that they would be a better parent than the mother.

@ JallowBah

I live in the UK, that wont happen if the man married her for papers
Romance / Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by 677ano(m): 2:39am On Nov 19, 2012
When I read the post here I just laugh
do you think because he has permanent residence now he can dump
the white wife? she is his basis for having the residence permit.

The white woman hold the aces. He dumps her he lose his residence permit or citizenship
and the white woman know that. All she has to do is inform the immigration directorate

Get a court order indeed the man is trapped all she needs is a restraining order
to stop him seeing the kids.

I will advise him to sit with each woman and discuss
He must have done something to make the white woman react this way the OP should search himself
In Europe the law favor women and children more than the man it is not an easy situation the OP is in.
Car Talk / Re: International Drivers Permit, Advice Needed by 677ano(m): 6:55am On Nov 03, 2012
Car Talk / Re: 2007 Mazda6 Tires by 677ano(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2012
Car Talk / Re: Car Navigation In Nigeria. Pls Help. by 677ano(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2012
Computers / Re: Navigation Software And Digital Maps by 677ano(m): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
Car Talk / Re: What Exactly Does The Hausa Man See In A Honda by 677ano(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
The Honda is a babe puller in the North

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.