Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe (50249 Views)

My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Silentgroper(m): 12:06am On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

Can't make out half of what the guy wrote in pidgin - is it about Zimbabweans engaging in crimes in SA? Couldn't figure out the female link. But as u know SA is always complaining about foreigners and crime, so go figure. Zimbos are into muggings and sell their stolen goods like cellphones to Nigerian merchants - who resell them knowing very well they're stolen goods.
Yeah. He was talking abt zim women, having a whole lot of them into prostitution and d men, alway hijacking cars nd stealing or something of dat sort.

Did u really hav to drag nigerians back into d matter. Ur lots must have a lotta hate for us.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 12:07am On Oct 05, 2021
theTranscriber:
that's a lie
don't lie to an ignorant person
those are native Americans/red Indians not "African Americans Ethnic groups

native Americans are not even up to 3% of the US

I see you're ignorant about native Americans. Nobody has to lie to you, who are you? Sioux and Seminole are real American tribes which I am apart of, just because they are a low percentage in the US doesn't mean I'm not a part of them. Use your brain to think logically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 12:15am On Oct 05, 2021
khia:

I see you're ignorant about native Americans. Nobody has to lie to you, who are you? Sioux and Seminole are real American tribes which I am apart of, just because they are a low percentage in the US doesn't mean I'm not a part of them. Use your brain to think logically.
you said those are African American tribes

That's a lie

Me ignorant??

I probably know more about them than you do
You know the Iroquois?
How many battles the fought?
Who betrayed who? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 12:16am On Oct 05, 2021
SyrusdeHansome:

Whoever u are go and hustle and stop hating on Nigerians. They're not the ones that made u not to succeed in ur country. I have relatives who despite the challenges we face in Nigeria rose out of obscurity to become gr8 pple in the US. I have an uncle who is a medical director in one of the big hospitals in the US. I have a cousin that works as a software engineer in white House. Godwin Emegueli is a Nigerian, Dr Maduka who is one of the richest doctors in the US is a Nigerian. If it's true you're a black American go and hustle because Nigerians will always make name anywhere they find themselves. We have hundreds of thousands of Nigerians that are doing great things abroad but some of u only choose to pay attention to the ones who commit crimes and funny enough some of the crimes u think are committed by Nigerians are actually committed by other African countries, Indians, Chinese citizens using Nigerian names just to further spoil our country's reputation abroad.

Do those great things in Nigeria and stop running to other countries.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 12:18am On Oct 05, 2021
theTranscriber:

That's a lie

Me ignorant??

You know the Iroquois?
Who betrayed who? cheesy

I'm of African and Native descent which makes me African/Native American, and those are my tribes.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 05, 2021
theTranscriber:

That's a lie

Me ignorant??

You know the Iroquois?
Who betrayed who? cheesy
transcriber,you really do know how to transcribe
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by TMKsouth: 12:19am On Oct 05, 2021
Silentgroper:
Yeah. He was talking abt zim women, having a whole lot of them into prostitution and d men, alway hijacking cars nd stealing or something of dat sort.

Did u really hav to drag nigerians back into d matter. Ur lots must have a lotta hate for us.

It's just the bitter truth. No smoke without fire.

If he was pointing at Zim crimes it was only fair to indicate who their partners in crime are. Even the prostitution thing has Nigerian links. I didn't follow the conversation from the beginning so wasn't aware I was not allowed to mention Nigerians. But why point at Zimbos when 3 other fingers are pointing back at him undecided?
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 12:21am On Oct 05, 2021
khia:

I'm of African and Native descent which makes me African/Native American, and those are my tribes.
Then you didn't read before replying that guy
The guy asked "do African Americans have tribes"
Not what tribe are you undecided

Never mind
Na your wahala be dat cheesy
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 05, 2021
khia:

why does it bother you so much.your ancestors emigrated too,just remember that
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 12:22am On Oct 05, 2021
theTranscriber:

That's a lie

Me ignorant??

You know the Iroquois?
Who betrayed who? cheesy

The Iroquois weren't one nation of Natives, they consisted of 5 nations and I guarantee you don't know more about the Natives than I do, besides my concern isn't with all nations just the Sioux and the Seminole.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 12:23am On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

If he was pointing at Zim crimes it was only fair to indicate who their partners in crime are. Even the prostitution thing has Nigerian links. I didn't follow the conversation from the beginning so wasn't aware I was not allowed to mention Nigerians. But why point at Zimbos when 3 other fingers are pointing back at him undecided?
Zimbabweans have totally no right to talk shit about Nigerians
Wtf!
Dem Dom derate us sha!
Zimbabwe!!?? shocked angry
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 12:25am On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
why does it bother you so much.your ancestors emigrated too,just remember that

My ancestors did not migrate to the west they were kidnapped and forced against their will. Remember that!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 12:25am On Oct 05, 2021
khia:

The Iroquois weren't one nation of Natives, they consisted of 5 nations and I guarantee you don't know more about the Natives thanI do, besides my concern isn't with all nations just the Sioux and the Seminole.
they weren't natives? cheesy

They are a group of about 6 Peoples that mostly rough with the British against the French and Spanish

Ive read about these people since I was a child lol
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 12:26am On Oct 05, 2021
khia:

My ancestors did not migrate to the west they were kidnapped against their will.
how are you sure?

Not everyone was captured

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 12:27am On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
transcriber,you really do know how to transcribe
I've been doing this for a long time grin
I also interprete and translate grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by TMKsouth: 12:29am On Oct 05, 2021
theTranscriber:
Zimbabweans have totally no right to talk shit about Nigerians
Wtf!
Dem Dom derate us sha!
Zimbabwe!!?? shocked angry

Do u think your 419s don't reach Zim They also see your appalling behaviour in neighbouring SA.
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 12:29am On Oct 05, 2021
khia:

tell that to yourselves and china and Germany and France and everybody cheesy lol

Nigerians success will continue to pepper you cheesy shocked embarassed shocked grin grin
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 05, 2021
khia:

My ancestors did not migrate to the west they were kidnapped against their will.
you didn't answer my other question tho,why does it bother you so much
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Silentgroper(m): 12:31am On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

so are u tryna say dz crime were nt in existence b4 d zims nd nigerians came into d country?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 12:32am On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

Do u think your 419s don't reach Zim They also see your behaviour in neighbouring SA.
our 419s?? ffuck that!
Most of these crooks use our name to do shit 419 stuff
That is a fact!
Nigeria has fraud problems but not as bad as people see it

Do you know SA defrauds people of more money than Nigeria? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 12:34am On Oct 05, 2021
theTranscriber:
they weren't natives? cheesy

They are a group of about 6 Peoples that mostly rough with the British against the French and Spanish

Ive read about these people since I was a child lol

I never said the Iroquois weren't Natives, I said they didn't consist of one nation they consisted of 5 different nations put together to join forces in war.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 05, 2021
theTranscriber:
how are you sure?
Not everyone was captured
guy you like arguement sha
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 12:34am On Oct 05, 2021
Silentgroper:
so are u tryna say dz crime were nt in existence b4 d zims nd nigerians came into d country?
South Africans love shifting blames
I've seen that a lot
It's either they blame Nigerians or Zimbabweans or Mozambicans

Very irresponsible people undecided

That's why their the rape capital of the world and also the crime capital of Africa undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 12:34am On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
guy you like arguement sha
that's what I on Nairaland for bro wink
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 12:36am On Oct 05, 2021
khia:

I never said the Iroquois weren't Natives, I said they didn't consist of one nation they consisted of 5 different nations joined together to join forces in war.
6 nations
Not 5, with Mohawk as the main force

They were kinda a federation
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 05, 2021
khia:

I never said the Iroquois weren't Natives, I said they didn't consist of one nation they consisted of 5 different nations put together to join forces in war.
do you look more native or american?
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 12:37am On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
you didn't answer my other question tho,why does it bother you so much

I never said it bothers me, I just noticed your verbal and your actions contradicts each other.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by TMKsouth: 12:37am On Oct 05, 2021
Silentgroper:

I'm saying Zimbos, Mozambicans and Nigerians engage in a lot of crimes in SA - more than any other nationalities.
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 12:38am On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
do you look more native or american?

Native is American.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 05, 2021
theTranscriber:
that's what I on Nairaland for bro wink
you deserve an award seriously
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 12:41am On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
you deserve an award seriously
lol
What will the award be named? cheesy
Chief arguer of nairaland? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady / The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.