Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? (28826 Views)

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / She Raped Me And Begged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by chatinent: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Benferdy:

Yeah, actually is emotionally toxic when you really Love her.
Am on similar issue at the moment, honestly, I'm at fault, I'm wrong...I mean, I bleeped up.
I regret every single process I took.
At first, I think I'm doing the right thing without understanding the pressure she's going through from family. Ever since she space me, my life is longer at peace: she's been nice to me "like a mother, she always pray and encourage me" .
Only God is my last hope

Move on, bro. ✌️
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
They won't confess now.

All of them will suddenly turn redpillers. I can give you a 10 pages story of one guy who constantly begged me just to put the tip. I told him no. He said if he doesn't have me, he will commit suicide and die, I said fine o, good riddance.

Last time I saw him at Raddison Blu, he was with an entourage of 6 ugly looking girls. I just acted like I never knew him. I would have spat on him if he dared called me. Thank God for my life, I am now with my rich Alhaji who cherishes and adores me. As I come tell am say I be virgin nko? He come finish work by always crediting my account.

We are going to Zanzibar in December. I'm so happy. God bless you, my Alhaji.
Cruise undecided undecided tongue
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by MufasaLion: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
skedy1:

Lol

My guy...let's just leave love. It has wounded us. That was then though, now niggas don big!

grin grin grin

Stay single and you will see more improvement in your life! grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Medic2021: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
We dey d same line guy. My own self i dey fear them small.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by chatinent: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
FvckAllMods:
Lol, let him be nah.
Na your vow?
It's painful

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Ndidi2: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jman06:
Did that in 2017. A girl worked her way into my heart, had me fall helplessly in love with her,not knowing she was already planning marriage with another guy. This is a girl I never offended to the best of my knowledge.

When I finally got winds of what she was up to, I was completely devastated. I cried, knelt and begged for offences I never committed, but she had it all planned out to punish me for no just cause.

I finally let go, but I placed a curse on her and that curse is taking effect right now in her marriage. Yes, I cursed her because I didn't wrong her in any way and what she did was deliberate. Despite all the love I and my family showed to her and her family, she treated me like though I was her sworn enemy.

With that experience, my heart is now hardened and I'm very sure I'll never stoop that low to any lady ever again in my life.
heyaa kpele..
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by suffering: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Bloody liar.
Yet you claim I'm the one who pesters you here.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Maj196(m): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Who get time?
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by chatinent: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
WOLEMENTO:

I did and it happen this year we both are in hnd2 but different department we dated for a year and we had a lot of issue
But at the end she said she no interested despite all the issue I wanted the relationship but she refuse I have never love a gal the way I love her all my life have been a play boy but when I met her the spirit of play boy vanish from me but at the end I was hurt
And now am force to go back to my old way of life play boy gangster
Walia I hate heart break

Eat fufu and better soup bro.

It will vanish.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by chatinent: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sirqt5:
Bros, why u dey steal photo from internet come say na ur own? Na by force to post food photo ?

https://www.nairaland.com/1122902/cook-kitchen-take-pictures-post/2751

I aren't aware it isn't the actual thing people are posting. Felt it is memes that represent.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Sirqt5(m): 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Liar. U be thief.

chatinent:

[s]I aren't aware it isn't the actual thing people are posting. Felt it is memes that represent.[/s]
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by skedy1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

Stay single and you will see more improvement in your life! grin

Lol

Weldon o!

Nice one bro, trust you are good
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Mrpojj(m): 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:

In junior grade, during preteen age, I cried and begged one girl like that not to leave but she didn't oblige. I was weak. I couldn't walk home. I was sober. I wanted to run into the road at an incoming vehicle.. I couldn't even push myself at it. I struggled to walk..only for me to reach home and eat confirm plate of fufu and nchawu soup with achara, beef, snails and periwinkle to know say na hunger dey do me o no be nonsense heartbreak. Mehn, I chop snail sotey bite my index finger amid scratching my big head in this food happiness. O boy, I eat finish see as boning return my face en. I sat down with my protruding belly angry at how I embarrassed myself earlier.

Next day at school, I didn't even notice her anymore. Was all frowns and big boy.

It took a while and she was coming close but I think, I was fly then, I turned her down. Reverse psychology took place. She was the one begging.

I didn't accept her back because I thought then more pretty and brilliant girls were after me. It took until four years later until we bumped at each other.

grin grin

How about you?
can never happened to me
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Truvelisback(m): 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
I haven't.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by MufasaLion: 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
skedy1:

Lol

Weldon o!

Nice one bro, trust you are good

I'm good, man.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by chatinent: 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sirqt5:
Liar. U be thief.

What did I steal?

I am just realising it is the actual thing in their kitchen people are posting. I felt it was all cook the food, post..and it doesn't have to be the particular thing.

Funny you tho.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by prciouschika(f): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
sadno
Jman06:
Did that in 2017. A girl worked her way into my heart, had me fall helplessly in love with her,not knowing she was already planning marriage with another guy. This is a girl I never offended to the best of my knowledge.

When I finally got winds of what she was up to, I was completely devastated. I cried, knelt and begged for offences I never committed, but she had it all planned out to punish me for no just cause.

I finally let go, but I placed a curse on her and that curse is taking effect right now in her marriage. Yes, I cursed her because I didn't wrong her in any way and what she did was deliberate. Despite all the love I and my family showed to her and her family, she treated me like though I was her sworn enemy.

With that experience, my heart is now hardened and I'm very sure I'll never stoop that low to any lady ever again in my life.
sorry to hear this.....see what some of my genders dey cause abeg not all ladies are the same.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by JBoss25(m): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
They won't confess now.

All of them will suddenly turn redpillers. I can give you a 10 pages story of one guy who constantly begged me just to put the tip. I told him no. He said if he doesn't have me, he will commit suicide and die, I said fine o, good riddance.

Last time I saw him at Raddison Blu, he was with an entourage of 6 ugly looking girls. I just acted like I never knew him. I would have spat on him if he dared called me. Thank God for my life, I am now with my rich Alhaji who cherishes and adores me. As I come tell am say I be virgin nko? He come finish work by always crediting my account.

I hope this is not true because you bin dey my mind to ask out
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by InHeaven(m): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
H

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by prciouschika(f): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin
byrron:
Whoever that hasn't will still do someday, its just a matter of time.
exactly....breakfast go reach everybody cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by skedy1(m): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
MufasaLion:

I'm good, man.

E get one last gal wey I wan kneel down for fess���
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by MufasaLion: 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
skedy1:

E get one last gal wey I wan kneel down for fess���

You want to kneel to propose?
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Eastcaostboy: 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:

You mean your dad was a simp for falling in love with your mom..until marriage?
talker
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by VULCAN(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
So men that toast you are going low?

It's good you know where you yourself are situated.

saphiere:
Why ask this question when you know majority here are lairs? No man here will tell you. But we all know the truth.

They act like James Bone on Nairaland and would come begging us for love.

If I show you my DM, you would be amazed how low Nigerian men could be.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by skedy1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
MufasaLion:

You want to kneel to propose?

Haha...not yet bro.
Let's say I love kneeling na
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
They won't confess now.

Oh stfu
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
justscorchone:

Oh stfu

Come and shut it.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by MufasaLion: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
skedy1:

Haha...not yet bro.
Let's say I love kneeling na

grin grin grin

Good luck, bro.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
JBoss25:
I hope this is not true because you bin dey my mind to ask out

You are free.

Luckily, he hasn't busted the cherry coconut. It's still intact. At least, I am safe. If ever I get to dump him today, his loss, not mine.

More money to my aza.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Come and shut it.

Ofcourse you will offer to suck this dick to shut up
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by michael1508: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
Why ask this question when you know majority here are lairs? No man here will tell you. But we all know the truth.

They act like James Bone on Nairaland and would come begging us for love.

If I show you my DM, you would be amazed how low Nigerian men could be.
Don't be carried away with men flooding your DMs,I can tell you more than half want to yansh you and leave you hanging thereafter.
No man with great value begs for love or validation.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by saphiere(f): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
VULCAN:
So men that toast you are going low?

It's good you know where you yourself are situated.

No be me say make you no understand polished grammar o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.