Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend (64398 Views)

Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed / Help!! I Have Been Masturbating For 9 Years Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by bepositive11: 4:29am On Oct 20, 2021
iLoveYouToo:
Your condition harsh sha. I love sex too but I’ve been celibate for a year now, strictly by choice. I have female friends and colleagues, an apartment and small money grin but I’m keeping my joystick in the holster.

When conji becomes too much I use Vaseline to regain my sanity (like once a month). I hope to try dating again sometime in December cos las las I need to get married.

So, you’re not alone

Why did you decide to be celibate?
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Tapout(m): 4:32am On Oct 20, 2021
Softboy001:

1. Finance. This is one of the main reasons, I don't have funds. As in I don't have 1 naira. Nothing at all so I feel there is no need trying to get a girl. I have tried and it always fail because I don't have even as low as airtime to call and keep the relationship going. let's face it relationship in Nigeria, you got to have money as a guy. Currently I have been going through some hard times, after I finish school in 2019. My serious gf that got me all focus in relationship stuffs left me and broke me.

3. Lastly I don't have a place and have been moving.

for the past 3 years. I have been moving. I have not been steady in only place to get to know people. Am always new where am going to. And it's not easy to get a girl immediately.i have staying 2 months here 4 there for the pass 3 years. Currently am staying with my brother and his wife. In a room and palor. And it's not been easy at all for me. I can't even be talking of konji now self. But the konji won't let me be

27 years with these 2 major issues and you still have the guts to be h0rny?? You get mind oh. cheesy
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by anochuko01(m): 4:34am On Oct 20, 2021
I'm 29 and I've never even had sex. The urge is also strong but just as you stated I don't see women or sex as an item in my agenda now. One thing I'm glad about is the fact that I have never had sex, so it's like second nature to me, hence it's easier to remain so and focus on more important things.

Op, this is a blessing in disguise only if you can channel your energy positively by focusing on your life.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by alphabbey1(m): 4:47am On Oct 20, 2021
mariahAngel:
Channel all your energy (both physical and mental) into something productive like how to be successful, how to be a better version of yourself, what skill to acquire, and there’d be little or no room for those thoughts to hound you.

Look, what if you get someone pregnant when you’re not even ready to be married or be a father? It’ll be loss of chance and freedom for you which you might never get back.
Your time will no longer be solely yours.

Truth is, we all have weaknesses we must conquer to achieve greatness, and unless we fight and conquer those weaknesses, we’ll never attain that greatness.
Between us and greatness are obstacles we must conquer with self discipline to attain complete evolution.
dey say give advice, u dey form Shakespeare
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Benprass(m): 5:02am On Oct 20, 2021
Softboy001:
I don't even know how to begin, but am going to try and make it short, I want to know if there is anyone in my shoes, please let me know in the comments section.

Firstly I like to say this I love sex so so much. Yea I do but it's so unfortunate that am not able to do what I love. It's fustrating. It's been 2 years now since I had sex. It's not that I don't want to but I don't just know, the reason I writing this is because the kind of konji that am feeling now is overwhelming, as in am no longer comfortable. It's terribly fustrating.

I just want to know if there is anything I can do to help my situation. So if you got any advice kindly let me know in the comment section. I didn't introduce my self just call me mr D. Am 27 years old.

So here are the reasons. I separated them into primary and secondary reasons. I'll explain only the primary reasons.

primary reasons
1. Finance. This is one of the main reasons, I don't have funds. As in I don't have 1 naira. Nothing at all so I feel there is no need trying to get a girl. I have tried and it always fail because I don't have even as low as airtime to call and keep the relationship going. let's face it relationship in Nigeria, you got to have money as a guy. Currently I have been going through some hard times, after I finish school in 2019. My serious gf that got me all focus in relationship stuffs left me and broke me.

2. I don't do olosho ( prostitute)

So some my friends find this strange because they know am a bad guy when it comes to sex. But the truth is that I don't do olosho. Apart from d fact that I don't have much. Olosho is a No No for me. As in not at all. Not to be considered. I just don't like it. I can give a girl money or do a favor but not in exchange or direct exchange for sex. The olosho is so so annoying for me. where I recently relocated to ( lagos State). That's what they do
They call it hook up. But it's just pure olosho
I guess I would have had sex by now and won't be feeling what am feeling currently if only I will agree to pay for sex. But I don't

for the past 3 years. I have been moving. I have not been steady in only place to get to know people. Am always new where am going to. And it's not easy to get a girl immediately.i have staying 2 months here 4 there for the pass 3 years. Currently am staying with my brother and his wife. In a room and palor. And it's not been easy at all for me. I can't even be talking of konji now self. But the konji won't let me be

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert
5. Am not that tall. Am short
6. Lately I been having some kind of dislike for the ladies behave
This topic is getting to long. I hope I been able to explain enough sha. Kindly let me know if you have any thoughts on this.

Thanks for bringing this up,
I have being thinking for some time now if I am normal or okay.

Because for almost 23 years now I have not have sex? I know many won't believe me but that is there business, but ever since I have being reading the Bible and following God right from my teenage years through the Grace of God! Sir sex is better when you are married yes it's. I know no one is better and again thank God for this forum.

This is the best time to strive for the star, leave sex alone till you're married and ready.

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by eventainment(m): 5:24am On Oct 20, 2021
Softboy001:
I don't even know how to begin, but am going to try and make it short, I want to know if there is anyone in my shoes, please let me know in the comments section.

Firstly I like to say this I love sex so so much. Yea I do but it's so unfortunate that am not able to do what I love. It's fustrating. It's been 2 years now since I had sex. It's not that I don't want to but I don't just know, the reason I writing this is because the kind of konji that am feeling now is overwhelming, as in am no longer comfortable. It's terribly fustrating.

I just want to know if there is anything I can do to help my situation. So if you got any advice kindly let me know in the comment section. I didn't introduce my self just call me mr D. Am 27 years old.

So here are the reasons. I separated them into primary and secondary reasons. I'll explain only the primary reasons.

primary reasons

So some my friends find this strange because they know am a bad guy when it comes to sex. But the truth is that I don't do olosho. Apart from d fact that I don't have much. Olosho is a No No for me. As in not at all. Not to be considered. I just don't like it. I can give a girl money or do a favor but not in exchange or direct exchange for sex. The olosho is so so annoying for me. where I recently relocated to ( lagos State). That's what they do
I guess I would have had sex by now and won't be feeling what am feeling currently if only I will agree to pay for sex. But I don't

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert
This topic is getting to long. I hope I been able to explain enough sha. Kindly let me know if you have any thoughts on this.

Na only you na get all this misfortune. Upon say you be graduate?? My guy you de fvck up. First of its possible you are not working that means you are looking and hoping to get a job.
Secondly you've been moving cause you don't obviously have a job and you've been maybe dependent on your hosts.
What I'm seeing here is a guy that hasn't sorted out his life. If conji the hold you hustle harder women na stream na land way money de dem they flow pass.
Funny enough you will get a woman at any level of income you are having.
Women way de date guy way de earn as small as 10,000 so woman of any status de available.
I might sound harsh but women full everywhere just work on yourself and stop sleeping and waking up in your brother's house without looking for alternatives to money. Cause them go soon they frown face for you like the other place way don comot from.
Lastly God said in the Bible that you should flee from fornication. I guess the holy Quran recommends you to flee too.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Babandia27: 5:28am On Oct 20, 2021
So if all this dislikes are available, are you telling us you will begin to fire? I can sponsor you because you are missing in action.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by gabicon: 5:35am On Oct 20, 2021
Softboy001:

primary reasons

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert

Sex should be the least of your worries at this challenging stage of your life, you should be thinking of how to be a productive member of the society, by either learning a skill or getting employment, you should also consider furthering your education.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Slurity(m): 5:47am On Oct 20, 2021
Softboy001:

primary reasons

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert

For You not to have no money enough for you to settle down somewhere for over 2-3 years is a clear indication that you are very lazy or have a bad attitudes that can not give you good relationships. Above all, go for deliverance.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Raph3177(m): 5:49am On Oct 20, 2021
Softboy001:

When u say things like this it will look as if somebody is not working hard. You have no idea what I have done or been through.

I have done some things(legal) just to survive
But I thank I just got a job in a very popular firm in the country. As a costumer call agent.

The issue here now is the sexual tension am facing every day and my current job which I just started a month ago is not helping matters cos 90% of my colleagues are female. And you need to see what they wear to work.

My brother even if you don't want to be moved. You must move. Dem no born you well...
Everyday I give my self pep talk on how to look but I still look. The sexual tension is much plus the fact that I have not had sex for 2 years now, the Same me that normally have sex back to back...

Right now am just thinking how I am going to survive those ladies at work on Monday and my dick Is already doing me somehow
Guy go Bleep Ashawo and free yourself if those sexual tension or just masturbate.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by tradepunter: 5:59am On Oct 20, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

bro you have too many issues in your life and need to sort yourself out before you can be ready to meet a nice person in your life... better yourself and see how things will improve.

but let me remind you, you dont need MONEY to have a girl in your life, NONE! what you need is money to take care of your life's needs (food/shelter etc)...if you got that, you are good to go. a girl who needs you to spend money in order to get to know you/her, is no better than an olosho (you dont want that). so take 1 step at a time and fix your finances then get a place of your own and shiit will automatically fall into place.

Every body just like to talk sha...

You think you can better yourself in this country Nigeria You must be smoking.... Let op work, gather and leave to more saner clime.... There he stands a chance of meeting reasonable ladies and his hard work would pay off.

Lemme let you know why am saying this....
I have a Fish pond and drying business for 4 years, am about to close it down because cost of feed have steadily increased. Three staff I have are about to go jobless.

My food supply business from north to south, operated since 2015 functional any more since 2019 because of spike of terrorist activities in areas I source from the north. Four of my employees lost their job

I have always seen myself as someone who believed in Nigeria and used that believe to make something out of it.
But as things stand now it's like a lost hope, so don't decieve yourself.

Everybody can't be ICT inclined.

That's why my dislike for vulture griller is high because he doesn't know jack about the idaat handling this country.

If you have reasonable cash japa.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 20, 2021
People say sex draws you back in life maybe in Africa but I have got to ask 2years without sex has your life been prosperous..... THE ANSWER IS NO

MYTH BUSTED!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by DoNotMakeItWors: 6:03am On Oct 20, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol...Yes na...nwa afo di ka m.

In English "What do you want me to say ".

Otu unu si jiri asusu anyi n' akparita uka atogbuolam grin ... Unu n' eme ofuma
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 20, 2021
wiseone28:
Op make a hole on mattress and put your D" inside..

Easiest way to get satisfaction.
netflixs big mouth (jay)
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by DoNotMakeItWors: 6:10am On Oct 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ngwanu. cheesy

Ekwesiri inye unu asambodo maka ikwalite asusu Igbo .... Biko Kaba ahu mee ka umu gi yie gi n' ihe gbasara asusu anyi,,,

Maka ya bu nwata nwa okorobia, oburu n' onweghi ike inweta ofu n' ime umu qgbowo gbara ya gburugburu ugbua,,, onwegodi uwa nile n' ego, ogaghi enwetanwu nwanyi obula. Ihe eji enweta nwanyi abughi nani ego ma obu mma ahu,,,

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by babaalagbo1(m): 6:11am On Oct 20, 2021
Softboy001:

primary reasons

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert

with all these things you listed,sex should be the least of things you could think of,find your feet financially and the confidence to choose will come naturally and you will have them in abudance too,just get busy,find something or work to engage in,any work at all,if you're busy very well the level of konji will reduce,I'm telling u,and that will be your last thing to worry about.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by zeeace(m): 6:21am On Oct 20, 2021
With all the reasons you listed here. You're just simply insecure and suffering from a very low self esteemed.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by kingsceedon(m): 6:22am On Oct 20, 2021
Hopeba:
Guy.. Even without money u can get a good girl to lash.. Iam in school at the moment,, and iam a broke guy,, since ladies discovered iam very good in calculations cox iam doing a science course, I have been enjoying different pussies with different shapes,, some even spent on me.. Iam not asking u to b randy, my point is you can have any pussy in the world without money.. Just b good at something

Congratulations for your enjoying different pussies with different shapes, but please make sure you visit your Doctor regularly to avoid stories that touches

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Caseless: 6:27am On Oct 20, 2021
Softboy001, stay away from sex. It's not good, especially if you're not married.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Caseless: 6:28am On Oct 20, 2021
Hopeba:
Guy.. Even without money u can get a good girl to lash.. Iam in school at the moment,, and iam a broke guy,, since ladies discovered iam very good in calculations cox iam doing a science course, I have been enjoying different pussies with different shapes,, some even spent on me.. Iam not asking u to b randy, my point is you can have any pussy in the world without money.. Just b good at something
your eye go soon clear. Use protection sha.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by EdiskyHarry: 6:28am On Oct 20, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Na these kind thoughts dey push pesin to start Yahoo.
Life and making it no be race my guy. Some made it at 20, while some will at 40, even 50.
The goal is to not relent.
OK so to think of having sex should be the main goal right?
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Edeyoung: 6:32am On Oct 20, 2021
Softboy001:

When u say things like this it will look as if somebody is not working hard. You have no idea what I have done or been through.

I have done some things(legal) just to survive
But I thank I just got a job in a very popular firm in the country. As a costumer call agent.

The issue here now is the sexual tension am facing every day and my current job which I just started a month ago is not helping matters cos 90% of my colleagues are female. And you need to see what they wear to work.

My brother even if you don't want to be moved. You must move. Dem no born you well...
Everyday I give my self pep talk on how to look but I still look. The sexual tension is much plus the fact that I have not had sex for 2 years now, the Same me that normally have sex back to back...

Right now am just thinking how I am going to survive those ladies at work on Monday and my dick Is already doing me somehow

And your moniker is softboy haba change am to suffering

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Raph3177(m): 6:36am On Oct 20, 2021
lyriclekidd:

Mugu comot from that school then you go know say school life different from outside life cheesy cheesy
Better mugu Na the guy be.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Missyajoke(f): 6:46am On Oct 20, 2021
Hopeba:

Don't worry you will soon branch mfm headquarters for deliverance by the time they collect that Glory from you and take it away completely it's then you will have sense by force. Better stop sleeping with every dick and Harry.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by blahc007: 6:46am On Oct 20, 2021
Softboy001:

primary reasons

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert

But no vex oo....when did sex become mandatory for a single man?
Na question I de ask oo....
So u must be having sex to know that u are a man abi....
Even if u have a girlfriend, must you have sex with her?
Chineke mekwara umu gi ebere

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Lokojatoofar: 6:51am On Oct 20, 2021
Softboy001:

primary reasons

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert

This one too will blame women too. If they Bleep him for free its still him that will brag about ladies giving it for nothing. If they just eat bread he will lead campaing about ladies giving it for a loaf of bread. Bitter souls are a danger to women.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by samonak(m): 6:52am On Oct 20, 2021
A broke man does not deserve to have an erection - Late Terkura Suswam.
Bia Nwoke, better go hustle and forget about vagina people for now.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Lokojatoofar: 6:54am On Oct 20, 2021
Missyajoke:

Don't worry you will soon branch mfm headquarters for deliverance by the time they collect that Glory from you and take it away completely it's then you will have sense by force. Better stop sleeping with every dick and Harry.

He will just blame his uncle, aunty or village people and then he will branch into voodoo to help him succeed in life. Thats how they end up
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Missyajoke(f): 6:57am On Oct 20, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

He will just blame his uncle, aunty or village people and then he will branch into voodoo to help him succeed in life. Thats how they end up

grin grin grin grin grin Good morning sir, A lot of people have lost their Glory through sex and those girls and not coming to him for nothing am sure some of the girls will be stylishly sharing the Glory with him just that he doesn't know.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2021
Imoksp:

What's this used for aside body?

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Lokojatoofar: 7:00am On Oct 20, 2021
Missyajoke:

grin grin grin grin grin Good morning sir, A lot of people have lost their Glory through sex and those girls and not coming to him for nothing am sure some of the girls will be stylishly sharing the Glory with him just that he doesn't know.

Exactly. Good morning to you too cool
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:02am On Oct 20, 2021
bepositive11:

Why did you decide to be celibate?

The after effects of getting cheated on is usually deeper than most people understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking / I Am In Love With My Employee / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.