Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material (99301 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Pataricatering(f): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
crackhaus:
First of all, y'all need to understand that the story NEVER happened. cheesy
it could have happened . I've been on a date with a dude - I drove to the joint he bussed to the joint - Date over he walked to the busstop and I hopped in my car .
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by riczy(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
dishonest person willing to lower herself and making herself look diffferent that she truly is, just to stroke the misplace ego of some deluded person..... how is this A) gonna help the r/ship (unless you sell your car as the r/ship progresses) or B) what woman in her right mind want to settle with such low self esteem insecure man anyway?!?!
too quick to judge
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Jerewise332(m): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:
You didn't want to make him feel bad, yet you allowed him waste money on Uber when you could just drop him at his place. Which feeling worse pass to spend money

May God continue to take away this kind of wife material out of my life. Nonsense!

No be lie grin
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by SILENTandSMART2: 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
numericalguy:

She could have gotten to the venue before him. Even if he got to the location before her, he might not have noticed her driving in since he probably wasn't expecting her to come in a car of her own

Ohh okay thanks ..
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by EmekaA125(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
No question about that, very humble, the kinda woman guys should go for, kinda woman who can do well for herself.

Rated R @RatedRestrictid:

"This guy asked me out on a date and I met him there. When we were about to leave he ordered an Uber. I didn't want to make him feel bad so I left in the Uber with him. He dropped me off at mine and left so I ordered bolt back to the where we had our date and drove my car home."
Audio car. Ladies and clout chasing are 5 & 6. Mtchreeeeew
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Have a nice day yourself. smiley

two useless fooollsssd turning a thread to their personal chats
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Pataricatering(f): 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

I wish to have this type of lady as a wife. What she said is deep and can only be understood by MEN.

Over to boys!
there are a number of problems with your point of view on this issue.

1- you don't mind a woman who lies to you - already the foundation for a dishonest relationship

2 - you have an extremely fragile ego- you would take decisions to protect your ego at any cost even if the decisions are senseless - this is the bane of many egotistic men .

3 - you will NEVER wish for any success for your wife that will pass or near your own

4- means you can actually sabotage your wife if she is making progress close to yours just so you can feel like a man

5 - I feel sorry for any woman who marries you .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by SILENTandSMART2: 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Pataricatering:
how many ways can you tell someone you have a car ? "I humbly request to inform you that I have a car " ? Na so you people dey like make women humble. Lol

Lol, I'm shaking my head in Spanish way for you ...

Some girls will be like " yen yen yen i drove my car hear,ohhh my car key is there , honestly it will be Weird living a life without a car " all this yeye talk nah arrogant talk, the guy go feel irritated.....

Keep on disguising as if you don't know that there are many ways you can tell people you own something, bragging way, humble or respectful way , shaming others that doesn't have it is another way ,etc.....

Madam you understand now ?..... cheesy
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by tobstarizhia(m): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
This Tiwa savage sex tape is it really her?

Checkout the video:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty495X_Qqy4

3 Shares

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Pataricatering(f): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
Xbs1:
Trap whorresss

When they need husbands by force they become desperate once they get it they turn beast
it's becos you people like lies nah .

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Pataricatering(f): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
kenex4ever:

Only a good girl will do what she did, read the post again, this time with a matured mind.

lol , you are gullible. The special gullibility of people who need their egos pampered at all cost .
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Tapout(m): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
If this indeed happened, then I think her actions were as a result of the outcome of the date. Because there has to be a context attached to that statement "I didn't want to make him angry." Anything other than that, then there's absolutely no sense in what she did.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Lokojatoofar: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
Rubish
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by BRATISLAVA: 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
Metrofox:
girl's just a stupid narcissist, what it means is she's not even interested in pursuing a relationship with a guy just because she's 'higher' than he is and she couldn't wait to run online to rant about her perceived higher social status waiting for her ego to get massaged

Yet when a man does it, he's called red pilled and hailed for testing her to know her true intents. Nobody questions if such a post is lies or garbage.

Is it wrong for men to be victims of their own types of "tests"? Or is it that women doing so is such a bad thing?

Majority of the comments are attacking the lady, instead of commending her for not turning down his offer. What is wrong if he doesn't know she has a car and they can meet at his level? Isn't that what men and women on the forum always say, that they want a woman who will "build with them" and other false scenarios? Now she's ready to go down with him and look at all the comments. If she did turn down his offer, you people will still say she's so egotistic for telling him to enter her car, that this type of Lady will be domineering the hypergamous man.

There's no pleasing men and women on matters of women.

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Munzy14(m): 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
8stargeneral:
I no see any wife material here
At all...grin

Senseless action by her...Be yourself, who go love you, go love you for who you are.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Benoxvals(m): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
Why do Nigerians think that owning a car is a big thing?
Why do people think that driving a 2015-2020 foreign used vehicle is synonymous to being rich?
That lady is trying to make a rich point of owning a vehicle which is absurd cos that guy might own a car as well.Car owners order cabs too and it’s not a thing at all and saying that she is wife material??Ridiculous!!
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Rhozabeth(m): 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

What's the crux of the matter?
The crux of the matter is that what the woman displayed is just humility because she is sensible and if u dig deep, that lady is matured, not thinking the way girls of these days thing. Mind u humility at that point though a good trait but does not make her a good wife material.
But read the comments, a lot will miss this

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by femi4: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:
You didn't want to make him feel bad, yet you allowed him waste money on Uber when you could just drop him at his place. Which feeling worse pass to spend money

May God continue to take away this kind of wife material out of my life. Nonsense!
She's a pathetic liar...what's wrong in being transparent
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Ifiok21: 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lori iro
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Ronnnie: 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
bigpicture001:
Don't be deceived... That girl still can't date that guy. The kinda thing happened to me..

My ex coms t my place to follow me drag indomie 300naira.. and small Coke for four months....

I thought sh was aokay with my modest life as she is supposed to be earning 15k monthly by way of the job she told me she does in a lab...

Las Las.... After four month wen she tire, she told the truth that she owns her firm.. okay we continue, but in the long run.. she still ran away because of no too much money around me,.... Even dou progress don start to show my side..

Lesson: women can never stay in a relationship without much money in it... Those that try it are old and are desperate cuz of age..

Don't allow any lady deceive u... Money is all they care about! Not talk, eloquent, handsome, loving, communicating, gentle man who is also working...

For them , money supercede these things
It's this kind of advise that makes guys do dubious things just to get money thinking it will make a woman love you more....and this is very WRONG...
I know girls whose guys are stinkingly rich but still cheat on them.
Am not saying don't hustle to be rich but do it for yourself and not to get or keep a woman....
Make una drop that mentality...

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by BRATISLAVA: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
Pataricatering:
it could have happened . I've been on a date with a dude - I drove to the joint he bussed to the joint - Date over he walked to the busstop and I hopped in my car .

The only way people on this forum could believe it is if the genders are reversed. They've convinced themselves all females are broke and depend on them. Even the daughters of rich men don't exist, just to satisfy their twisted gospel.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Pataricatering(f): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
perambulator:
How is that wife material? You have car so what? it just means she has already judged him based on him coming in an uber. What if he too left his car somewhere or doesnt drive. very rare but some men cant drive?

Im sorry thats not how you show wife material.
or what if he really just does not have a car ? Lol
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
No question about that, very humble, the kinda woman guys should go for, kinda woman who can do well for herself.

"This guy asked me out on a date and I met him there. When we were about to leave he ordered an Uber. I didn't want to make him feel bad so I left in the Uber with him. He dropped me off at mine and left so I ordered bolt back to the where we had our date and drove my car home."
Foolish fool.. what is humble about a girl who doesn't give a fvck about u. If she was anything near humble she would have offered him a ride home instead of allow him waste his money. Na men like u dey wife who go kill dem las las
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Pataricatering:
or what if he really just does not have a car ? Lol

whatever the case that doesnt say she is wife material if anything it says it's a woman who thinks the man is inferior to her but has kept quiet because she is looking for husband. Such women you see their true colours once you marry them. Dont forget she has already judged herself superior to him, hence in her mind she needs to massage his ego.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by luvmijeje(f): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
A man who is uncomfortable with you having a car and him not having is hmmm.

If it were me, I will use it to test him. If he is not happy or over excited, I will quickly axe him.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Pataricatering(f): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
flokii:
No.. she is not a wife material but a dumb bltch.

That she drove to the venue doesn't mean she is better than the guy. What if he has a fortune but decided to go solo, considering it's a first date.

Women and unnecessary pride.
which rubbish fortune , abegi clear road .
You people must always find a way to make the man feel bigger than he really is ..lol
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by okrote4real: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

What's the wife material here? She said she doesn't want to offend him, that means she would have done that.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Pataricatering(f): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
riczy:
with all due respect I disagree, some guys have aversion for financially stable ladies, and d guy maybe one of them, mind u d lady barely knew him as to wat his disposition may be towards her owing a car! My humble submission!
In a nutshell d lady is truly humble
as a woman if you meet a guy like that ruuuuuuuun .
They are a curse . Worse than cancer .

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by LegalWolf: 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:

I think you completely misunderstand her view and that’s fine too!
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Pimine: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:

Aswearugaaad

Na wetin I just dey reason be that. Chai see flawed reasoning!!! grin
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Moz22: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
khiaa:

Sweetie, no guy should want a stupid girl like her. The polite thing to do is offer him a ride home in her car. Imagine wasting time, money and her gas on making another trip from the Uber to pick up her car. That girl is stuck on stupid and glued to dumb. grin
you are quite intelligent.. can I know u ma
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Pataricatering(f): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The only way people on this forum could believe it is if the genders are reversed. They've convinced themselves all females are broke and depend on them. Even the daughters of rich men don't exist, just to satisfy their twisted gospel.
exactly- the way Nigerian men describe how they are the breadwinners you would think all women go to school , finish university and then go to their fathers house to rest and relax while waiting for their breadwinner to come get them .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos / Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.