Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence (13217 Views)

An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. / If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? / The Holy Spirit Is Omnipotent, Omnipresent And Omniscient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

So the god sat back and watched his child effectively consume poison, what an irresponsible parent.

Put it this way the father sat back and watched his adult son eat death
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

How does it absolve the god of responsibility? The god watches his project get spoilt and does nothing, is that the characteristic of a good project manager?

It's not spoilt if you bother to read Revelations. He gets a huge multitude harvest of humans as it were to be with Him forever.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
But God created satan and he knew what Satan will become, it means Satan is God's divine plan. God is still the reason satan is causing chaos. It's God's plan for him to do it.

I hope you are critically thinking now.

I don't think you read this post properly

Blaming God is a common response when life doesn’t go our way. Since God is supposedly in control of everything, the thinking goes, He could have stopped what happened. He could have changed the situation to benefit me; He could have averted the calamity. Since He did not, He is to blame.

In one sense, those statements are true. Isaiah 45:7 seems to validate the idea that God is to blame for everything that happens: “I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.” And Isaiah 46:9–11: “Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. . . . I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’ . . . What I have said, that I will bring about; what I have planned, that I will do.” If God is willing to take responsibility for everything, then is it wrong to blame Him when disaster or heartache strikes us?

The word blame means “to find fault with.” Blaming goes beyond acknowledging God’s sovereignty. Blaming God implies that He messed up, that there is a fault to be found in Him. When we blame God, we make ourselves His judge and jury. But mere human beings have no right to pass judgment on the Almighty. We are His creation; He is not ours: “Woe to those who quarrel with their Maker, those who are nothing but potsherds among the potsherds on the ground. Does the clay say to the potter, ‘What are you making?’ Does your work say, ‘The potter has no hands’? Woe to the one who says to a father, ‘What have you begotten?’ or to a mother, ‘What have you brought to birth?’” (Isaiah 45:9–10).

When we are tempted to blame God, we can choose Job’s response and trust that He knows what He is doing (see Psalm 131).

You need to acknowledge that God knows what he is actually doing

And accept that his ways are the best
Now you need to understand that you did not create yourself and you don't own your self and you are not your own

God owns you and if he decides to nail you to the cross tell him nail me and if he decides to burn you up tell him God burn me up if he decides to save you tell him God save me

You need to see he is God and allow him to do as he will when you get to the level where you acknowledge you have no strength to help your self that is when he comes in to help you
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
so they is now real death and they is also fake death....
I am finished.... cheesy

John 11:25 ►
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;

New Living Translation
Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying.

In Revelation 21:8 we read: "[A]s for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, the murderers, the fornicators, the sorcerers, the idolaters, and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death."
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Who created satan?

Did you read that post
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
Image123:

The first definition.

Who are "them"? i supposed you were referring to one grownup son?

Them meaning either female or male.

I don't believe magic exists except as used to describe the shows people put up using sleight of hand and other trickery. Will I allow my daughter marry that type of magician, yes, no objection.

2 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Image123:

It's not spoilt if you bother to read Revelations. He gets a huge multitude harvest of humans as it were to be with Him forever.

Then why do you claim we need salvation?

2 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by XXXXTENTACION: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

John 11:25 ►
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;

New Living Translation
Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying.

In Revelation 21:8 we read: "[A]s for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, the murderers, the fornicators, the sorcerers, the idolaters, and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death."
Qouting bible verses for me... undecided
what makes you think I believe in the bible...

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Yeah the irresponsible father.

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Image123:

Since you choose to call Adam a son, all the angels better qualify as sons and are so called. They are said to be in their uncountable billions. Gerrit?
Focus on the story, the angels part is a topic for another day. Up until the time the forbidden fruit was taken, no angel was mentioned in the story
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

When the time comes you will believe in the Bible by force because God does not respect people
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

Yeah the irresponsible father.

It is whom ever you believe that person becomes your father

Adam chose to believe Satan then Satan became his father legally

To become a son of God you must believe in God
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

It is whom ever you believe that person becomes your father

Adam chose to believe Satan then Satan became his father legally

To become a son of God you must believe in God

LoLz. Always looking to absolve your god concept of blame. It's called cognitive dissonance, look it up.

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

If you want to change it then believe in God

But you can see there is a powerful force making you not to believe
you are just contradicting yourself like your Bible

Is this not your post from few minutes ago?

Kingsnairaland:

Because Adam was not deceived it was eve that was deceived which means Adam chose to sin on purpose

God still forgave them but God can't go against his word the punishment must stand
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:

cheesy if you make my phone screen break, I will find you and take your phone cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

If your phone screen break blame the phone o, you gave it free will to break. LMAO!
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by XXXXTENTACION: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

When the time comes you will believe in the Bible by force because God does not respect people
grin christianity is now by force... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

I told you personalize it to a son of about thirty years

And personalize it to that son having the same authority and power as you have

The only difference is that you have seen the end of the rat poison what it will cause the ripple effects for ages

So now hope you understand the problem

Remind me
This same son having the same authority and power as the parent would have known the water is truly poisoned and would ultimately result in death. The neighbor would have to literally force the child to drink the water because it cannot be convinced.

But this child did not have the power and authority of the parent.

Do you think Eve would have taken the forbidden fruit if she knew she would die?

Let me save you from mental gymnastics and answer this simple question. NO, Eve would not have taken the fruit if she knew she would die because she spent all her time in the garden avoiding that one fruit until the serpent came and God watched everything happen

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

LoLz. Always looking to absolve your god concept of blame. It's called cognitive dissonance, look it up.

If you are so wise as I know you think then you will know that blaming your creator won't solve the problem

So think deeply and understand that whatever he does is right and then your response should be to humble yourself and glorify him

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

it is still irresponsible parenting.

If your father can allow you make a mistake he could have stopped, he is unfair. no matter how old either of you is.

3 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
It's like someone quoting DC comics to prove to you that Superman is real

3 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

If you are so wise as I know you think then you will know that blaming your creator won't solve the problem

So think deeply and understand that whatever he does is right and then your response should be to humble yourself and glorify him

LoLz! This is what you should have said since instead of all the rigmarole you were doing. Even if your god stands by and watches his child eat poison, he is right. LMFAO!

So glad I no longer have to defend nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:
you are just contradicting yourself like your Bible

Is this not your post from few minutes ago?

The bible is perfect and holy it is not contradicting any way

Now I said if If you believed in God then you will change his mind and that you can see that you can not change his mind because you can see there is a force making you not to believe in God

This has no relation to the punishment of God
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

XXXXTENTACION, I'm afraid your freewill has been thrown out of this thread
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

We know. That's why your god can command you to kill and you will gladly do it.

3 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
grin christianity is now by force... cheesy

Christianity is different from the set rules which all creatures abide when the end comes

There is no more grace when the last day comes
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:
This same son having the same authority and power as the parent would have know the water is truly poisoned and would ultimately result in death. The neighbor would have to literally force the child to drink the water because it cannot be convinced.

But this child did not have the power and authority of the parent.

Do you think Eve would have taken the forbidden fruit if she knew she would die?

Let me save you from mental gymnastics and answer this simple question. NO, Eve would not have taken the fruit if she knew she would die because she spent all her time in the garden avoiding that one fruit until the serpent came and God watched everything happen

That is not what the bible record eve was deceived yes but she desired the fruit thinking the same way devil told her that she would become like God

She believed the devil rather than God

Bible said she already knew the result of eating was death because she reminded Satan of the result
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:
it is still irresponsible parenting.

If your father can allow you make a mistake he could have stopped, he is unfair. no matter how old either of you is.

As a father you gave your son the whole world and ask him for one favor and he refused to keep that one favor

Common let be fair
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:
It's like someone quoting DC comics to prove to you that Superman is real

No rather it like some one saying I stole your car not knowing the law forbids stealing of cars
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

The bible is perfect and holy it is not contradicting any way

Now I said if If you believed in God then you will change his mind and that you can see that you can not change his mind because you can see there is a force making you not to believe in God

This has no relation to the punishment of God
“… I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.” — Genesis 32:30

“No man hath seen God at any time…”– John 1:18

“… with God all things are possible.” — Matthew 19:26

“…The LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.” — Judges 1:19

“The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father…” — Ezekiel 18:20

“I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation…” — Exodus 20:5

I could go on.

So I repeat, you are just contradicting yourself like your Bible.

Is this not your post from a few minutes ago?

Kingsnairaland:

Because Adam was not deceived it was eve that was deceived which means Adam chose to sin on purpose

God still forgave them but God can't go against his word the punishment must stand
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

LoLz! This is what you should have said since instead of all the rigmarole you were doing. Even if your god stands by and watches his child eat poison, he is right. LMFAO!

So glad I no longer have to defend nonsense.

Now you created your son to have ability to live forever so even if he eats the poison you already know he can come back to life even if he dies.... So once he believes in you he can resurrect back to life
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:

XXXXTENTACION, I'm afraid your freewill has been thrown out of this thread

Freewill ends once one dies because death is a result of using your freewill to chose wrong
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

We know. That's why your god can command you to kill and you will gladly do it.

No we walk by love we don't fight people for God and we don't kill people for God

Any one doing it is not from God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Does God Really Answer Prayers? / SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS / My Real Life Experiences With "Ogbanje" People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.