Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) (67556 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:20am On Nov 10, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Lol...

Naija boy: I don't do Nigerian girls. They're useless! angry
Foreign girl: So who do you do? undecided

Boring undecided

5 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Bigpapi: 6:35am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:
So I just wanted to make foreign friends and I messaged this polish woman.
At First,she acted like she doesn't know Nigeria.So our tarnished image might be out of it.
Also,after seeing my last message,she didn't block me until about 5 minutes after reading it.

I must confess I'm not good at chatting.Maybe the way I texted her was off.But then,I have an Ukrainian girl I've been chatting with on IG and whatsapp since 2019 with no qualms.Infact,I haven't opened the IG message she sent today.

What then could be the problem?

Hahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Jamahyel(m): 6:55am On Nov 10, 2021
Ficient:
Let me tell you the truth, na ur fellow naija man u been dey follow chat, as u open him just block you sharperly, u na bad market
exactly wetin i want talk. He block en broke ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Phcmayor(m): 7:10am On Nov 10, 2021
Nigeria is hell fire so nobody wants to associate herself with a failed shit hole

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by beezyblaze(m): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

Who has a reasonable comment to make please??

Lmao��

3 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by CaveAdullam: 7:44am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:
At First,she acted like she doesn't know Nigeria.So our tarnished image might be out of it.
Also,after seeing my last message,she didn't block me until about 5 minutes after reading it.

I must confess I'm not good at chatting.Maybe the way I texted her was off.But then,I have an Ukrainian girl I've been chatting with on IG and whatsapp since 2019 with no qualms.Infact,I haven't opened the IG message she sent today.

Africa as a continent, and most especially Nigeria as a country has been seriously bastardized by a plethora of social, political, economic, sexual, and cultural vices. The dirty linen of the African continent is hung outside that even the blind amongst men can see it from afar; even if not through physical sight, at least from the bad odour that oozes from it.

As a citizen of Nigeria, know this: it will take a whole lot of competence and intelligence to get along with non Nigerians or other African counterparts even though they are low in accountability and competency. Simple truth is that you must consistently prove yourself in order for you to have a good rapport with them and to stand above your fellow citizens. This you ought to have known before chit chatting with any foreigner.

The mistake you made was mentioning Nigeria as your country, you would have dangled her around, let her make guesses without you mentioning anything to her. If the chit chat becomes exciting, no ones country will be be used a benchmark for establishing a good relationship except otherwise.

So, next time, make your chats exciting, and keep the name Africa or Nigeria aside except if what are needed to developed it are in consideration. Once the rapport becomes sweet it can mitigate the inherent poisons when telling about your country.

Thanks.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't blame her,it's unfortunate to date a Nigerian man especially boys within the age range of 18-35.

The men in your family

5 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

Oga no reason am..that woman na naija guy like you too..he no wan make you cast he movement.
Na only naija hustler go fit block you like that...as far as you come out clean she no fit block you..
Na naija hustler you follow talk there no be oyinbo..

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Tokskob2008: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2021
I have a white Philadelphia friend we do chat from time to time on Facebook and he knows I'm from Nigeria, he doesn't view the actions of just a few to judge the majority. He said crimes happen everywhere in the world and the drug related crimes in America is quite worse than Nigeria's cyber fraud.

I showed him some pictures of our roads,schools and lots more all he could say was that Nigerians are really calm people for us not to hold our government to ransom for there wickedness...

So some whites are really cool and understanding but this op own seems like a yahoo boy because any whites that sees your black pics but goes on to chat with you in the first place won't block you halfway cos of your country..

To the racists among them all blacks are bad no matter the country.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by NotoriousBiggyS: 8:25am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't blame her,it's unfortunate to date a Nigerian man especially boys within the age range of 18-35.

Your hate towards Nigeria men might kill you one day

6 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by anonymous1759(m): 8:25am On Nov 10, 2021
If she block you , block her back.

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2021
You guys keep complaining Nigerian girls can’t chat and I have always asked if majority of you are any better. Just look at your entry.

How old are you? Good she blocked you.

Foreign friends indeed.

Next thing you are going through her friends list to make more foreign friends. You didn’t go make friends with your fellow men, make una discuss ManU and Arsenal. It has to be foreign “female” friends.

Hustler oshi.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Ara21(f): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2021
E shock you?
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Ibkhaleel: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2021
What do you expect if nit total rejection and been blocked.... When you share a country with genetically corrupt criminals, drug pushers and a people that can sacrifice their parents for rituals....

Una Weldon ppl of SS and SE

5 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by GorillaApp(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2021
Dollywood:

So d guy no check profile b4 him reply am coz I know dem boys go sharperly check profile pics b 4 dem even start convo. If dem don seen him black head wey get patches na straight blocking.
Lol. Una no dey ever get chills grin
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by West2019(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2021
nah guy man you dey follow chat just be wise
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by mokt(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:

Unfortunate �����
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by redcliff: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2021
furcking guy and country. nigeria don cast i swear. na Biafra we dey talk say we be anytime anybody ask of nationality. they even develop interest to know more grin

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by thaoriginator: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2021
Ficient:
Let me tell you the truth, na ur fellow naija man u been dey follow chat, as u open him just block you sharperly, u na bad market
gringringrin
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Greenlight123: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2021
U see waiting Buhari coz
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Kingcalls: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:

I can bet that u are still in ur late teens or early 20s

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by cl0r0x: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2021
That is no Polish woman, that is a Nigerian scammer. A Polish would not use am for I'm and also take a look at the wording

You wan chop person wey dey find who him go chop.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Hayee(f): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2021
Ara21:
E shock you?
hahahaha
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Team foreign babe as been disappointed once again grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Bigpapi: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:

You're always bittered about MEN
Child of doom

5 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Crixxx: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2021
Ee fit be your fellow Nigerian
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Kingcalls: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

At First, she acted like she doesn't know Nigeria.So our tarnished image might be out of it.

Also,after seeing my last message, she didn't block me until about 5 minutes after reading it.

I must confess I'm not good at chatting. Maybe the way I texted her was off. But then, I have an Ukrainian girl I've been chatting with on IG and whatsapp since 2019 with no qualms. Infact, I haven't opened the IG message she sent today.

Na yahoo cos am...if u support yahoo , then u sudnt complain
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

ị chere odi easy ịchụ mgbada, na ta ya ife

Ask Slawormir, he'll give you format
Nwanne o maro na ichu Mgbada adighi ofele, Mgbada n’agba ajo oso.

Mana Mgbada gbaa ajo aso anyinwa ma ife ana alu agba ya ajo egbe. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by phazotron(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

At First, she acted like she doesn't know Nigeria.So our tarnished image might be out of it.

Also,after seeing my last message, she didn't block me until about 5 minutes after reading it.

I must confess I'm not good at chatting. Maybe the way I texted her was off. But then, I have an Ukrainian girl I've been chatting with on IG and whatsapp since 2019 with no qualms. Infact, I haven't opened the IG message she sent today.

Me too.

A lot of them will lock up once they discover you're Nigerian.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by ipobarethieves: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2021
sad @ OP,nothing wrong with ur chat.Thanks for being honest with her.U are proudly Nigerian not those idiots/thieves that use US Soldiers serving in Afghan pics/foreign name to scam them.No thanks to Dubai Abass and that super Arab tailor Kyari.Nig image is RUINED

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.