Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) (67444 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 10, 2021
Do NOT Be a SUCK UP. Na You Cause Am. I get that you "Randomly" message someone but you should know that Everyone is apprehensive of Nigerians at this present moment... Everybody knows that fact. To make matters worse self, you come announce your ignorance for the whole wide Internet... How long you don dey use social media? Them reject you for Internet you dey announce am online. Na him be say if dem reject you for real life na megaphone you go carry dey announce am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by alexarelano(m): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2021
In short, you sha wan do legiiti grin grin
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Tokskob2008: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2021
KingDash:
but eh.. hope say him dey drop money?
Lol, na just chats and gisting for now.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Prechgold1180(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2021
erico2k2:

ist off, I dnt subscribe to the N word Now lets clap for you U paid back indeed want us to believe you paid back the $$$$$ you scammed from her how dumb is that!
Ekpa if I wan scam her I go come use my picture bah
Well no point explaining u win fam
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Asadujames202(m): 11:59am On Nov 10, 2021
davit:
I'm presently having same experience. This lady I met on Word with Friends 2, an online scrabble game stopped playing or chatting with me the moment I told her I'm from Nigeria. Some people don damage the image of this country completely.

Lol

Words with friends

Hagahhagahahahaha

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:59am On Nov 10, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Ekpa if I wan scam her I go come use my picture bah
Well no point explaining u win fam
U be bigger Ekpa, U scam person few $$ 4 ur mind you be G boy, nah una group dey carry smelly dada upadown carry smelly girls around think say una main Ekpa raise to power 10.get sense U hear
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Acidosis(m): 11:59am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't blame her,it's unfortunate to date a Nigerian man especially boys within the age range of 18-35.

This woman and trouble grin. I hope Nairaland boys won't gather and beat you someday grin

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by KingDash: 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Lol, na just chats and gisting for now.
wow.. help me with the site you meet them, me self need white friends.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Aguogba(m): 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
All of Una funny shaa, polish people hungry pass you self wey dey find foreign friends.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Watermountains(f): 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:
So I just wanted to make foreign friends and I messaged this polish woman.

At First, she acted like she doesn't know Nigeria.So our tarnished image might be out of it.

Also,after seeing my last message, she didn't block me until about 5 minutes after reading it.

I must confess I'm not good at chatting. Maybe the way I texted her was off. But then, I have an Ukrainian girl I've been chatting with on IG and whatsapp since 2019 with no qualms. Infact, I haven't opened the IG message she sent today.

What then could be the problem?

The lengths some Africans go for validation and acceptance SMH

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Watermountains(f): 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't blame her,it's unfortunate to date a Nigerian man especially boys within the age range of 18-35.

Why would you generalize all Nigerian men badly like that? You must like women or hate your own race, it’s one or the other hmm
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by cherryCola: 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nonexisting:
Your startup is weak and you explain too much. Vaginarians hate explanations and too much talk.

Swear down grin
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by davit: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
Are you using the app? Drop your moniker let me beat you grin grin
Asadujames202:

Lol

Words with friends

Hagahhagahahahaha
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
Acidosis:

This woman and trouble grin. I hope Nairaland boys won't gather and beat you someday grin
lol,they can't

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
KingDash:
baba which site you get them from?
Bro na ur normal everyday social media platform oo.. FB and IG
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Asadujames202(m): 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
davit:
Are you using the app? Drop your moniker let me beat you grin grin

I've stopped using it long time ago

Chatted with few oyibos
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by KingDash: 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
killmods:

Bro na ur normal everyday social media platform oo.. FB and IG
thanks..
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Ooye12: 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
Na omo boy Dey talk to you , sobi boi
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Prechgold1180(m): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
erico2k2:

U be bigger Ekpa, U scam person few $$ 4 ur mind you be G boy, nah una group dey carry smelly dada upadown carry smelly girls around think say una main Ekpa raise to power 10.get sense U hear

Ok u win bro
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by firdausy786: 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
SEe below
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by authority2006(m): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
Double0h7:
It's because you started the conversation like a beggar. Be confident and interesting and nobody will block you.
You wven acted shocked and laughed at her for not knowing a country in a different continent (@ laughing emoji) as if your country is the USA.

The whole conversation was awkward. Next time, be casual and don't bring in countries and personal stuff. Ask about the person and don't rush... just have a normal conversation.

Coming from someone who is telling another person to be confident. Shocked! Why wouldn't anyone on the internet know the most populated black nation/most populated country in Africa? And we're equally participating in many international events and a member of many international organisations. Nigeria is not USA but we're equally not one tiny island

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by firdausy786: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
see below
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Double0h7(f): 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
authority2006:

Coming from someone who is telling another person to be confident. Shocked! Why wouldn't anyone on the internet know the most populated black nation/most populated country in Africa? And we're equally participating in many international events and a member of many international organisations. Nigeria is not USA but we're equally not one tiny island

People in Poland have zero knowledge about Africa other than it exists.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Acidosis(m): 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
lol,they can't

Sha be careful oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
pocohantas:
You guys keep complaining Nigerian girls can’t chat and I have always asked if majority of you are any better. Just look at your entry.

How old are you? Good she blocked you.

Foreign friends indeed.

Next thing you are going through her friends list to make more foreign friends. You didn’t go make friends with your fellow men, make una discuss ManU and Arsenal. It has to be foreign “female” friends.

Hustler oshi.

Nothing wrong with liking a foreign exotic woman from Poland with sophistication and elegance.

Allow him to enjoy himself. grin
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Jimmy231: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ficient:
Let me tell you the truth, na ur fellow naija man u been dey follow chat, as u open him just block you sharperly, u na bad market
No mind the mumu him they find foreign friend
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Jimmy231: 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
As them they block us we self they block Philippine and India

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by mema900: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

At First, she acted like she doesn't know Nigeria.So our tarnished image might be out of it.

Also,after seeing my last message, she didn't block me until about 5 minutes after reading it.

I must confess I'm not good at chatting. Maybe the way I texted her was off. But then, I have an Ukrainian girl I've been chatting with on IG and whatsapp since 2019 with no qualms. Infact, I haven't opened the IG message she sent today.

If efcc see those messages on your phone you will spend nothing less than 5million naira
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Drella(m): 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Greenagot:
Do NOT Be a SUCK UP. Na You Cause Am. I get that you "Randomly" message someone but you should know that Everyone is apprehensive of Nigerians at this present moment... Everybody knows that fact. To make matters worse self, you come announce your ignorance for the whole wide Internet... How long you don dey use social media? Them reject you for Internet you dey announce am online. Na him be say if dem reject you for real life na megaphone you go carry dey announce am.

I was amazed because I was blocked without me doing anything bad.
I never insulted,never cursed,never tried to scam.
And you think I won't be surprised?
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by kuuljay(m): 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
That's another Nigerian behind that identity
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

mumu
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:

Evening Newspaper, rest in Jesus name undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.