Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) (67435 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by nokspos: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2021
oga you startup is not weak at all, don't mind this one saying shit, you need to step your foot outside nigeria before you know how low we truely are, even other africans are scared of nigerians, i once met a ghanian in an international airport, we were talking fine until the man discovered i'm a nigerian, oga japa instantly that was the end of our conversation . you people should continue praising yahoo boys , the stigma go soon reach all of us
Drella:

Hmmmm
Ok thanks.
We learn everyday. cool

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Flamees(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2021
Ficient:
Let me tell you the truth, na ur fellow naija man u been dey follow chat, as u open him just block you sharperly, u na bad market
100% true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Sheriman(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2021
aigohior:
It is because of Nigeria reputation to the world.
It happens to the best of us
Let our society keep supporting Yahoo Yahoo boys madness, praising and glorifying them for making us proud by flying our colours with internet frauds around the world
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by dodoatirice: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2021
West2019:
nah guy man you dey follow chat just be wise

You be real OG observation valid!

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Yaks02(m): 10:12am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:
So I just wanted to make foreign friends and I messaged this polish woman.

At First, she acted like she doesn't know Nigeria.So our tarnished image might be out of it.

Also,after seeing my last message, she didn't block me until about 5 minutes after reading it.

I must confess I'm not good at chatting. Maybe the way I texted her was off. But then, I have an Ukrainian girl I've been chatting with on IG and whatsapp since 2019 with no qualms. Infact, I haven't opened the IG message she sent today.

What then could be the problem?

Where u de get Dem na, me seff like international friends oh
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Cerberus(m): 10:15am On Nov 10, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Ever8090:
na wetin I think too because the same thing happened to me as e rich one stage na him I hail am say guy how far, guy say make thunder fire me !! Na there matter end
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2021
most of these girls are nigeria men aka scammers u can deduct this by looking at her english. dont trust any foreing woman on internet without engaging in video girl.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Silentgroper(m): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

I swear , Am Poland gave the Naija guy out

It’s I’m Polish not I’m Poland

The scammer is lame while the Op is dull
So u are saying a real polish cant make dat mistake... Is English d language spoken in poland?

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2021
danladi022:
see below
why cant u stake ur games nd,win money instead of selling it if its truly sure game
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Johel(m): 10:33am On Nov 10, 2021
faceland:

I have met a Kanyan that wanted a Nigrian man but soon she became suspicious of me and stopped replying.

It's a global thing bro...even Nigerians see eachother as thieves....our celebs are the only ones giving Nigeria a positive view abroad...We hate eachother...The country don cast,No hope.

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Robertjones442: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

At First, she acted like she doesn't know Nigeria.So our tarnished image might be out of it.

Also,after seeing my last message, she didn't block me until about 5 minutes after reading it.

I must confess I'm not good at chatting. Maybe the way I texted her was off. But then, I have an Ukrainian girl I've been chatting with on IG and whatsapp since 2019 with no qualms. Infact, I haven't opened the IG message she sent today.

OVER TO YOU Slawormir
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Tunex252(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2021
Next time tell you her you are from UAR

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Jeremy123(m): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

Where can I get all this girls
Drop link bros
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by macho44(m): 10:47am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't blame her,it's unfortunate to date a Nigerian man especially boys within the age range of 18-35.

You deserve a Sugar Daddy for this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Keleway(m): 10:47am On Nov 10, 2021
Nonexisting:
Your startup is weak and you explain too much. Vaginarians hate explanations and too much talk.

Tell me more
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Iamziggy: 10:49am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't blame her,it's unfortunate to date a Nigerian man especially boys within the age range of 18-35.

Pele ooo... Rock of ages... How old are u?
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by sugarbeesmith(m): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

Next time u for say u from Africa...south Africa if she ask of ur country..then u came to work in Nigeria

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2021
macho44:

You deserve a Sugar Daddy for this grin
Do you qualify for that position. Hi my name is EgoOyibo.

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2021
Ficient:
Let me tell you the truth, na ur fellow naija man u been dey follow chat, as u open him just block you sharperly, u na bad market
I got you. You're correct.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by macho44(m): 10:54am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Do you qualify for that position. Hi my name is EgoOyibo.
EgoOyibo!!!
My name na Prince Charming a.k.a "Perfect Gentleman", and your LOVE is looking for my Trouble grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by dfrost: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2021
Ficient:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Ooh dear, ooh dear cheesy
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Nigga I v paid back that money
ist off, I dnt subscribe to the N word Now lets clap for you U paid back indeed want us to believe you paid back the $$$$$ you scammed from her how dumb is that!
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Mrscarter(f): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2021
Gadafii:
One nigerian guy using a Polish woman's face and name just blocked op cheesy

You are not the target, just rest, he(she,) wants friends from Europe that will eventually send Euros for come over lmao

alaye even said "i am poland" before he corrected him self

there is this Australian i chat with on Facebook, she knows i am nigerian and living in nigerian, we met on international group and we have been texting the past three years, casually tho.

i was fascinated how much she knew about africa and african gods and deities cheesy

the bottom line is na fraudster block you so

Yeah australian people are usually easy going ppl mostly. I guess it depends on d person not their country. Some ppl are open to making friends irrelevant from where ur from n some ppl wont befriend anybody they dont know. Its sad tho cos nigerians seem to get the blame for scam when in reality ppl in all countries na scam
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by 41lady(m): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

This is small you see and is online.

Leave Nigeria and see reality, even in bus or train you introduced yourself as Nigeria, you end up occupy the whole row alone because everybody will run and leave that seat or coach.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by KingDash: 11:11am On Nov 10, 2021
Tokskob2008:
I have a white Philadelphia friend we do chat from time to time on Facebook and he knows I'm from Nigeria, he doesn't view the actions of just a few to judge the majority. He said crimes happen everywhere in the world and the drug related crimes in America is quite worse than Nigeria's cyber fraud.

I showed him some pictures of our roads,schools and lots more all he could say was that Nigerians are really calm people for us not to hold our government to ransom for there wickedness...

So some whites are really cool and understanding but this op own seems like a yahoo boy because any whites that sees your black pics but goes on to chat with you in the first place won't block you halfway cos of your country..

To the racists among them all blacks are bad no matter the country.
but eh.. hope say him dey drop money?
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by KingDash: 11:15am On Nov 10, 2021
Trumann:

I pity your mother. She is yet to know that she can never benefit anything good from you.
ouch... baba you no murder her, na remain make vultures feast on her.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by KingDash: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2021
killmods:
Although it happens but Op no sabi follow up chats. I have foreign friends whom I met online male and female and they know from day 1 that I'm a Nigerian. I even reach some pidgin and some like our music too. Na as u present ur self no too blame Nigeria, blame ur communication skills undecided
baba which site you get them from?
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by JaskanFactor: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2021
i seriously doubt its anything to do with you being Nigerian.
but if you never lived in Europe you may not know how they see black people like you.

Its not that they don't just like you, its that they cant wait for you to go extinct, so that they can come rebuild where you to thier liken and call it a new name to wipe away any history that you ever existed.

If you know what the average European feels about African , you wount be messaging them .

You people dont know that all the problems of Africa, all the bad economy and insecurity is from from colonial European master orders.

Whilst the colonial masters trying to wipe you out , the average European is telling them to hurry up..Thats who you are messaging

There are many African people forced to Europe for work, but who dont go out or mix with them cause they know the hate, a vicious kind of bloody hatred.

You should go on YouTube and search for videos on the word "Racism" find out how deep dark rotten and bloody hateful it is.

And personally i dont think we gona make it cause, all the black people will sell anybody out, for their oyinbo they love so much, so bad the only black person i still talk to is my mother.

Why do you want to message people who call those that look like you a monkey, why or why have niggers no sense of dignity in the face of diabolic insults. The same people who sent all the boko haram and efcc to wipe you out. Cause nigeria is still being ruled by racists Europeans right down to the price of bread.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by KingDash: 11:21am On Nov 10, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Oga nothing spoil just like how we Nigerians dislike chatting with India’s Afghanistan’s the woman no like naija but what so special In having a foreign friend
I have USA contact hoping to chat with me I nur even Dey give them face
bros you don cast yourself like this oh
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Bashir75: 11:22am On Nov 10, 2021
May we not be unfortunate grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nigerians keee, Nigerians Kill you there. Nigerians with entitlement mindset. Green snakes under the green carpet.

Foreigners read how Ipobians terrorist dey kill dem self for Biafraland, how their women cannot inherit their parents, how their names are synonymous with drugs peddling, minting fake currencies and Olsho/Yahoo Yahoo, you want befriend these innocent girls make their lives ba je.

Even as a Nigerian, I day choose my friend. I know fit be friend with Nigerians who wake up cursing their nation. God forbid.
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by abiolaoladipupo(m): 11:23am On Nov 10, 2021
[b][/b]Next time you say you're from Africa.. and if she asks where in Africa you say Lagos , then she will be confused and continue to talk to you. Nigeria is a danger signal to them with the killings and fraudulent act..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.