Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) (67445 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2021
pocohantas:
And you guys keep complaining Nigerian girls can’t chat and I have always asked if majority of you are any better. Just look at your entry.

How old are you? Good she blocked you.

Foreign friends indeed.

Next thing you are going through her friends list to make more foreign friends. You didn’t go make friends with your fellow men, make una discuss ManU and Arsenal. It has to be foreign “female” friends.

Hustler oshi.

Lol, as truthful as this is, it's quite funny. That @hustler oshi part got me.

You no well o.. lol

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by faceland: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2021
humilitypays:
An average Nigerian guy, including President Buhari have nothing to offer to an European or American girl except long dick.

At the end, you guys will still break her heart to run back to your shithoole Nigeria to marry one useless Nigerian girl that rejected you because you were broke, but will then accept you cos you now live abroad and own some tokunbo car undecided

If she can give her address and social security number, I would feed her in 6 months.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:34am On Nov 10, 2021
humilitypays:
An average Nigerian guy, including President Buhari have nothing to offer to an European or American girl except long dick.

At the end, you guys will still break her heart to run back to your shithoole Nigeria to marry one useless Nigerian girl that rejected you because you were broke, but will then accept you cos you now live abroad and own some tokunbo car undecided

Interesting coming from a man. Bookmarked. grin

3 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Lewisdinho(m): 9:34am On Nov 10, 2021
grin
Op that assumed polish lady you were chatting with might be a Nigerian living in Ajegunle
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by humilitypays(m): 9:35am On Nov 10, 2021
faceland:

If she can give her address and social security number, I would feed her in 6 months.
By sending her fake package, or fake alert or fake check or hacked money that will later mess her up?

The truth is, 99% or more of Nigerians, including President Buhari have nothing to offer to foreign girls aside long prick, heartbreak, lies, debt, begging, scam and baggages undecided
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by naiirablog: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2021
cjscon:
Trust me you are chatting with your fellow nigerian,not poland

Your chat was with a guy from Agbor with hairy balls.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Adol84: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't blame her,it's unfortunate to date a Nigerian man especially boys within the age range of 18-35.
. Might you explain clearly why you said so?
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Worksunlimited: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't blame her,it's unfortunate to date a Nigerian man especially boys within the age range of 18-35.

It's clear you don't know what you are talking about..
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by CaptainZubi: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2021
Dollywood:
See you cheesy

I been blocked multiple times, there's this Asian girl based in Canada, we been flowing for a week, and when she asked about my nationality I refused to tell her, but she insisted. The moment I said "I'm from Nigeria", she didn't even block me at first, she stop replying to my messages and after a long period of not replying, she blocked my ass.
Don't be surprised, na your fellow Yahoo boy block you.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by humilitypays(m): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2021
pocohantas:

Interesting coming from a man. Bookmarked. grin
Yeah that's the truth. Majority of Nigerian men have nothing to offer to an European or American girl aside long prick, rough sex, lies, heartbreak, fake love, Nigerian money baggages from his poor family members and loads of financial debts, that's sadly the truth cry

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by faceland: 9:40am On Nov 10, 2021
humilitypays:
By sending her fake package, or fake alert or fake check or hacked money that will later mess her up?

The truth is, 99% or more of Nigerians, including President Buhari have nothing to offer to foreign girls aside long prick, heartbreak, lies, debt, begging, scam and baggages undecided

Buhari who son blow 40 million naira on bike and no one noticed that 40m was missing? Buhari can take care of 95% of foreign women if he wants including Beyonce or any millionaire.

Anyway, their are too many opportunities that we are not privileged to because we are Nigerians... And I don't think I have scammed anyone in my life.... Or are you a scammer? Why do you think all Nigerians are like you, incapable of making honest money?

It's only clean money I make, if I see police Carr parked in front of my house, I don't fear (nothing illegal, apart form weed, to hide).
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:42am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

I see this post as a way of getting back at guys who claim Nigerian girls don't know how to chat.

I know I suck at communication skills.But one way to improve is to learn from mistakes.So far, you haven't made any corrections.

Now tell me what is wrong in making foreign "female" friends.
I had foreign male friends while I was still learning German,so what's the big deal? undecided

Continue with your foreign male friends. Looking for “foreign” friends on IG is too thirsty. Going out of your way to send them friend requests makes it worse. If you want to know about the world, go read books, join foreign forums and travel. A black man doesn’t go adding women on IG because he wants to know about the world. What do you want to know? Their foreign reserve or inflation rate?

I have three “foreign” friends on IG and guess what? It took me time to even acknowledge their requests. I am yet to initiate any conversation with them and only one has broken the ice (a female). I no dey see them. For a gender so superior, you black men thirst after whites too much.

My advice: Go to pages that interest foreigners. I follow a lot of wildlife and fitness pages. Lots of white membership there. If you comment responsibly and smartly, with time they will start to follow you. I mean, legit white people, not this fellow coconut headed Nigerian that is disguising as Poland polish.

12 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by ArinzeUgo: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2021
He noticed ur a scammer like him...

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by humilitypays(m): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2021
faceland:

Buhari who son blow 40 million naira on bike and no one noticed that 40m was missing? Buhari can take care of 95% of foreign women if he wants including Beyonce or any millionaire.
If they are so dejected and needy, their organized nation have a well thought out plan to cater for them through social community programmes for the homeless, bankrupt, etc

What Buhari can offer is stolen and ill gotten wealth which a well bred American or European girl will never accept.

Buhari's stolen wealth can only buy impoverished, money mongering, materialistic Nigerian and maybe African American ladies who are just advanced Nigerian girls undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Adefolarin1: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2021
The OP dey follow him fellow naija guy talk online grin grin
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by chariiks(m): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2021
Gadafii:
One nigerian guy using a Polish woman's face and name just blocked op cheesy

You are not the target, just rest, he(she,) wants friends from Europe that will eventually send Euros for come over lmao

alaye even said "i am poland" before he corrected him self

there is this Australian i chat with on Facebook, she knows i am nigerian and living in nigerian, we met on international group and we have been texting the past three years, casually tho.

i was fascinated how much she knew about africa and african gods and deities cheesy

the bottom line is na fraudster block you so

Abeg I wan join the group make I meet with foreign people. Since they are comfortable with Nigerian
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2021
Na Yahoo boy be that...they rarely write good grammar. That "am" na naija, he knows you no get shishi to give him and so had to run.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2021
Next time tell him Ghana. Upload a very black picture. If a white Woman wants to dat a black guy she prefers a very dark skin especially Russians n Germans. That's y u will see Ghanian with so much cross breeds
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:
So I just wanted to make foreign friends and I messaged this polish woman.

At First, she acted like she doesn't know Nigeria.So our tarnished image might be out of it.

Also,after seeing my last message, she didn't block me until about 5 minutes after reading it.

I must confess I'm not good at chatting. Maybe the way I texted her was off. But then, I have an Ukrainian girl I've been chatting with on IG and whatsapp since 2019 with no qualms. Infact, I haven't opened the IG message she sent today.

What then could be the problem?

change your nationality simple

thenks that there are little small thing you can not change in life!
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by faceland: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2021
humilitypays:
If they are so dejected and needy, their organized nation have a well thought out plan to cater for them through social community programmes for the homeless, bankrupt, etc

What Buhari can offer is stolen and ill gotten wealth which a well bred American or European girl will never accept.

Buhari's stolen wealth can only buy impoverished, money mongering, materialistic Nigerian and maybe African American ladies who are just advanced Nigerian girls undecided

My brother, it is money we are taking about. Buhari can summon Beyonce to come and shake her bootie for him. Saudi Arabia prince use to fly them over to urinate on them (all those Instagram models with no job but traveling the world and staying in luxurious hotels).
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by mikywonder(m): 9:48am On Nov 10, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

ị chere odi easy ịchụ mgbada, na ta ya ife

Ask Slawormir, he'll give you format

Fa amaro
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by humilitypays(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2021
faceland:

My brother, it is money we are taking about. Buhari can summon Beyonce to come and shake her bootie for him. Saudi Arabia prince use to fly them over to urinate on them (all those Instagram models with no job but traveling the world and staying in luxurious hotels).
Buhari's physical appearance alone will irritate them. If you were a girl, would you allow someone looking like Buhari to see your unclothedness? Talk true
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by muheeb01(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2021
This is what our country has reduced to due to so many illegalities and bad image representation,we can do better
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:

Wereh girl grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2021
You can't just randomly message her with those creepy lines and expect her not to block you. Abi you no fit google Poland? It's not as if we have a fine reputation worldwide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by olamoses75(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:
So I just wanted to make foreign friends and I messaged this polish woman.

At First, she acted like she doesn't know Nigeria.So our tarnished image might be out of it.

Also,after seeing my last message, she didn't block me until about 5 minutes after reading it.

I must confess I'm not good at chatting. Maybe the way I texted her was off. But then, I have an Ukrainian girl I've been chatting with on IG and whatsapp since 2019 with no qualms. Infact, I haven't opened the IG message she sent today.

What then could be the problem?
you want a foreign friends or you’re looking for client? You’re a man but you keep messaging female whites.�
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Verysmart101: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:

Just as ur sons and brothers will still be boys even after age 35.Ewu Gambia
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by arthurwillia(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2021
Misternas89:

Oga Arthur be kiafu…..of all names wey dey this world, na my own name wey be Afeez con come ur mind. sad sad I go change am for you oo cry

No vex baba mi lol
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by faceland: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2021
humilitypays:

I am taking with a child (inexperienced and have complex). Countless white women have married rich black men with the hope of stealing half his weath and not giving a damn how he makes his money.

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Misternas89(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2021
arthurwillia:

No vex baba mi lol

Go and sin no more brotherly. I no vex again Baba grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Prechgold1180(m): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2021
erico2k2:

And you are very clever to post this here smiley

Nigga I v paid back that money
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Drella(m): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2021
pocohantas:

Continue with your foreign male friends. Looking for “foreign” friends on IG is too thirsty. Going out of your way to send them friend requests makes it worse. If you want to know about the world, go read books, join foreign forums and travel. A black man doesn’t go adding women on IG because he wants to know about the world. What do you want to know? Their foreign reserve or inflation rate?

I have three “foreign” friends on IG and guess what? It took me time to even acknowledge their requests. I am yet to initiate any conversation with them and only one has broken the ice (a female). I no dey see them. For a gender so superior, you black men thirst after whites too much.

My advice: Go to pages that interest foreigners. I follow a lot of wildlife and fitness pages. Lots of white membership there. If you comment responsibly and smartly, with time they will start to follow you. I mean, legit white people, not this fellow coconut headed Nigerian that is disguising as Poland polish.

Thanks for this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.