Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) (67513 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by espn(m): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2021
Ficient:
Let me tell you the truth, na ur fellow naija man u been dey follow chat, as u open him just block you sharperly, u na bad market
Gbam...u get sense bro...
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2021
You must be really daft to have used Nigeria nigga u have no idea how much money this people can give you.....not to talk of flying you out of this cesspool
that's an opportunity wasted undecided
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by RPG2020(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2021
Nonexisting:
Your startup is weak and you explain too much. Vaginarians hate explanations and too much talk.

OP give this man one glass of wine �
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Solofresh2: 8:46am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't blame her,it's unfortunate to date a Nigerian man especially boys within the age range of 18-35.
You are an Abandoned fool
Any man that settles down with you should be stoned to death sad

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by RockhouseCafe: 8:46am On Nov 10, 2021
Ficient:
Let me tell you the truth, na ur fellow naija man u been dey follow chat, as u open him just block you sharperly, u na bad market

End of Discussion!
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Eriokanmi: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't blame her,it's unfortunate to date a Nigerian man especially boys within the age range of 18-35.
Yes...18-35 is always a red flag. That's the generation where you find the majority of yahoo boys and drug dealers. The federal government has polluted our population which is about 60% youth, with corruption. When the head is bad, what do you expect of the rest of the body? You promise them a better life but you keep reneging on your promises and enriching only your pockets. I wish the second episode of the end sars revolution and spirit could come again in 2023 but this time, using their Pvcs to boot out bad leadership and elect credible ones. Enough said

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by tonexman18(m): 8:47am On Nov 10, 2021
Omor e be like na your fellow Nigerian you dey chat with o
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by RockhouseCafe: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2021
Gadafii:
One nigerian guy using a Polish woman's face and name just blocked op cheesy

You are not the target, just rest, he(she,) wants friends from Europe that will eventually send Euros for come over
lmao

End of Discussion
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Prechgold1180(m): 8:47am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:
So I just wanted to make foreign friends and I messaged this polish woman.

At First, she acted like she doesn't know Nigeria.So our tarnished image might be out of it.

Also,after seeing my last message, she didn't block me until about 5 minutes after reading it.

I must confess I'm not good at chatting. Maybe the way I texted her was off. But then, I have an Ukrainian girl I've been chatting with on IG and whatsapp since 2019 with no qualms. Infact, I haven't opened the IG message she sent today.

What then could be the problem?

Oga nothing spoil just like how we Nigerians dislike chatting with India’s Afghanistan’s the woman no like naija but what so special In having a foreign friend
I have USA contact hoping to chat with me I nur even Dey give them face

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by treatise: 8:48am On Nov 10, 2021
Gadafii:
One nigerian guy using a Polish woman's face and name just blocked op cheesy

You are not the target, just rest, he(she,) wants friends from Europe that will eventually send Euros for come over lmao
you get plenty experience. Good job! grin
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2021
What is your issue with having foreign friends. If you were Dangotes son, and flaunting wealth all over social media, I bet she will not block you.

The biggest issue with this generation is women.

All the best
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Misternas89(m): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2021
arthurwillia:

Lol you might have be talking with Afeez from Somolu
Who knows?
Oga Arthur be kiafu…..of all names wey dey this world, na my own name wey be Afeez con come ur mind. sad sad I go change am for you oo cry

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Solofresh2: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2021
Nonexisting:
Your startup is weak and you explain too much. Vaginarians hate explanations and too much talk.
But they know how to gossip abi
Oga your opinion no hold water abegi

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Aganju849: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

At First, she acted like she doesn't know Nigeria.So our tarnished image might be out of it.

Also,after seeing my last message, she didn't block me until about 5 minutes after reading it.

I must confess I'm not good at chatting. Maybe the way I texted her was off. But then, I have an Ukrainian girl I've been chatting with on IG and whatsapp since 2019 with no qualms. Infact, I haven't opened the IG message she sent today.

She block you before you go get chance to lock her

Wise woman

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

She knows you are useless
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by zeyt: 8:50am On Nov 10, 2021
You seem to forget that you are black, an African Negro.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by yinkeys(m): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2021
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by iyimide(m): 8:51am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
There is a stereotype against Nigerians of that age class by eastern europeans. Even the embassy of Poland in Abuja rarely give visas to Nigerians of that Age bracket...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:51am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

if you was chatting from Nigeria she blocked cos of that, as she saw no point in keeping that long of a distance relationship. Loads of polish women are with Nigerians, infact they seek Nigerians!
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Oladapo3971(m): 8:52am On Nov 10, 2021
Judolisco:
wo gba werey ni blocking.....maybe na another Nigerian wey dey mushin u text sef?
Yahoo ni babalawooo
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:52am On Nov 10, 2021
iyimide:

There is a stereotype against Nigerians of that age class by eastern europeans. Even the embassy of Poland in Abuja rarely give visas to Nigerians of that Age bracket...
nah una make them dey feel pumpos, as Uk don leave EU thier hand don fall
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by marsup: 8:53am On Nov 10, 2021
She must have searched Google or asked a friend. She is afraid you might say, you are a prince whose money is trapped in the bank, and you need help to get it out.

It's easier for the white men to chat with Nigerian girls, than for the women to chat with Nigerian guys
It's better if you are over there and they can see you.

4 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Oga nothing spoil just like how we Nigerians dislike chatting with India’s Afghanistan’s the woman no like naija but what so special In having a foreign friend
I have USA contact hoping to chat with me I nur even Dey give them face
And you are very clever to post this here smiley
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Chyma231(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2021
So u saw how some dude post pictures on NL how one guy got oyibo from Facebook and IG and you think is easy , if they tell you wetin dey on board you fit do m ?? Oga better go and hustle and stop asking is what's wrong
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by vincent46(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2021
Oops, sorry bro grin
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Solofresh2: 8:57am On Nov 10, 2021
Double0h7:
It's because you started the conversation like a beggar. Be confident and interesting and nobody will block you.
You wven acted shocked and laughed at her for not knowing a country in a different continent (@ laughing emoji) as if your country is the USA.

The whole conversation was awkward. Next time, be casual and don't bring in countries and personal stuff. Ask about the person and don't rush... just have a normal conversation.
There is nothing awkward in that conversation that will make someone block you like that bro
It's either the so called lady is not interested in Nigeria and or the person using the account is a Yahoo boy disguising

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Forgodsgrace: 8:58am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

Copied..

For yahoo boys, the oga kpatakpata of them all is Buhari/Tinubu APC

1. APC scam Nigerians 2times (2015 and 2020) and they want to scam Nigerians again in 2023. God forbid.

2. APC made.fake promises
$1 under corruption - 180 naira
$1 under integrity - 575 naira

1 loaf of bread under corruption - 250 naira
1 loaf of bread under integrity - 600 naira

.......and the list goes on

@Deji Adeyanju

3. Osibanjo's APC scams Nigeria again:
Yemi Osibanjo says he is doing school feeding.
He has been doing school feeding for 6 years now.
Meaning the VP has been doing school feeding since when the 11 year old (who stole yam) was 5 years old.
If truly school feeding exist, this 11 years old would have been in school eating.

Meanwhile over 700million is spent on school feeding daily, over the past 6 years.

........but corrupt thieves like Osibanjo, are looting the money in the name of school feeding and the hungry police officer is charging a hungry minor to court for stealing food.

Today he has the guts to talk about reducing cost of governance.

Shame on this useless Fulani FG representative.

4. North APC scams Nigerians every day
What Do Northern States Really Want ?

1. Restructuring, NO
2. VAT collection by states, NO
3. Ranching, NO
4. Zoning or rotational Presidency, NO
5. Creation of state police, NO
6. True Fiscal federalism, NO
7. Electronic transmission, NO
8. Declaration of Boko Haram, bandits terrorist group, NO
9. Anti-open grazing, NO
10. Cattle tax, NO
11. National Conference, NO
12 Referendum, NO
13. Regional self-rule, NO
14. Constitutional review, NO
15. Biafra Republic, NO
16. Oduduwa Republic, NO
17. Middle Belt Region, NO
18. Social media freedom, NO

5.I want to know the landlord of Aso Rock. Fulani FG has been paying billion naira rent for aso rock, who is the landlord?

When the want to loot, they do horrible projects, but when they want to actually do something, they borrow outrageous amount.

Is aso rock clinic the nation's priority?
They have already been spending trillions in maintenance of the clinic every year. How many times do they want to build aso Rock clinic?

APC IS THE GREATEST YAHOO YAHOO BUSINESS.

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Marpol2021(m): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2021
Nag true you talk oooo
Ficient:
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Ghostnick: 9:02am On Nov 10, 2021
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Solofresh2: 9:02am On Nov 10, 2021
If you truely want to know if the person is a Polish woman, you should have looked for a Polish language translated from English to start a conversation with her.If she can't reply you in Polish,then that person is your fellow Yahoo guyman in disguise grin

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Mummypurity1: 9:04am On Nov 10, 2021
If na me seff I go block u 10times. But don’t be surprise say na ur neighbor dey follow you talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.