Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) (67442 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

Hmmmm
Ok thanks.
We learn everyday. cool
whaat your learning soft yahoo?
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by uthlaw: 9:07am On Nov 10, 2021
Ficient:
Let me tell you the truth, na ur fellow naija man u been dey follow chat, as u open him just block you sharperly, u na bad market
correct nigga.... immediately I saw the reply,I no say na working nigga!

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2021
Nonexisting:
Your startup is weak and you explain too much. Vaginarians hate explanations and too much talk.
weak though...him for make her fall first before revealing the Nigeria shit
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by iamtardey: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2021
no foh she sef na scam... no too reason am
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:09am On Nov 10, 2021
Either The woman is a nigerian scammer or she Googled Nigeria and saw scam

All thanks to afonja brothers

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by davit: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2021
I'm presently having same experience. This lady I met on Word with Friends 2, an online scrabble game stopped playing or chatting with me the moment I told her I'm from Nigeria. Some people don damage the image of this country completely.

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Mikael0407(m): 9:11am On Nov 10, 2021
I experienced the same a couple years ago with an Australian girl. It was crazy, her boyfriend messaged me and warned me to stop ''stalking'' his girl. Next thing I knew I'd been blocked by both. I still suspect he did it out of jealousy and fear, the girl used to tell me everything about herself, like an actual friend. People just don't trust Nigerians tho and I can't honestly say I blame them. Our brothers have given them a good reason not to
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Ever8090: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2021
Ficient:
Let me tell you the truth, na ur fellow naija man u been dey follow chat, as u open him just block you sharperly, u na bad market
na wetin I think too because the same thing happened to me as e rich one stage na him I hail am say guy how far, guy say make thunder fire me !! Na there matter end

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by shaybebaby(f): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Oga nothing spoil just like how we Nigerians dislike chatting with India’s Afghanistan’s the woman no like naija but what so special In having a foreign friend
I have USA contact hoping to chat with me I nur even Dey give them face

Imma just highlight the relevant bit.

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:17am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't blame her,it's unfortunate to date a Nigerian man especially boys within the age range of 18-35.

grin
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by yemmywesey(m): 9:19am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:
So I just wanted to make foreign friends and I messaged this polish woman.

At First, she acted like she doesn't know Nigeria.So our tarnished image might be out of it.

Also,after seeing my last message, she didn't block me until about 5 minutes after reading it.

I must confess I'm not good at chatting. Maybe the way I texted her was off. But then, I have an Ukrainian girl I've been chatting with on IG and whatsapp since 2019 with no qualms. Infact, I haven't opened the IG message she sent today.

What then could be the problem?

Which dating app you dey use
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Odinaka00(m): 9:19am On Nov 10, 2021
There re still many of white ladies that want to date Nigerian men, they like it when you say you re from Nigeria. They see us smart people, good looking and hardworking. I have many of them from US, Canada, Australia. They can even tell you the differences between Igbo n Yoruba men

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2021
modsfucker:
This is how deep we've gone on this low.
grin
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Kay25(m): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2021
Don't blame Nigeria situation on your wacky intro...If u had displayed intelligence and confidence you would have gone far before you talk about your nationality and even correct the bad image Nigeria has in outside world
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by faceland: 9:21am On Nov 10, 2021
Welcome to being a Nigerian online.

Even me, if am talking to a Nigerian, if he talk a lie, I would block him. No time for BS.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Streetdreamx(m): 9:21am On Nov 10, 2021
Give me her details let me continue from there, I'm not a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Johel(m): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

At First, she acted like she doesn't know Nigeria.So our tarnished image might be out of it.

Also,after seeing my last message, she didn't block me until about 5 minutes after reading it.

I must confess I'm not good at chatting. Maybe the way I texted her was off. But then, I have an Ukrainian girl I've been chatting with on IG and whatsapp since 2019 with no qualms. Infact, I haven't opened the IG message she sent today.

No foreigner Wana engage with a Nigerian online...y'all Gona be cool at first but immediately you mention Nigeria!..Just forgerrit!! grin grin...No magic can reverse it.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by alizma: 9:22am On Nov 10, 2021
Nonexisting:
Your startup is weak and you explain too much. Vaginarians hate explanations and too much talk.
I too know na watin dey do you.
The lady saw previous explanation and politely responded to it, she only blocked him after he mentioned where he is from and it's very clear from the chat.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by faceland: 9:23am On Nov 10, 2021
Johel:

No foreigner Wana engage with a Nigerian online...y'all Gona be cool at first but immediately you mention Nigeria!..Just forgerrit!! grin grin...No magic can reverse it.

I have met a Kanyan that wanted a Nigrian man but soon she became suspicious of me and stopped replying.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by seyz91(m): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2021
cheesy
DICKstractor:
undecided

ị chere odi easy ịchụ mgbada, na ta ya ife

Ask Slawormir, he'll give you format
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by faceland: 9:26am On Nov 10, 2021
Odinaka00:
There re still many of white ladies that want to date Nigerian men, they like it when you say you re from Nigeria. They see us smart people, good looking and hardworking. I have many of them from US, Canada, Australia. They can even tell you the differences between Igbo n Yoruba men

When it comes to romance, their are a few people that has Nigerian fetish. The problem is business, no one wants to trade with a Nigerian.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Walkee: 9:26am On Nov 10, 2021
posty56:
you they find free green card cheesy, on a serious note Nigerianns Don't know the extent our image have spoilt, there's a Facebook and a Reddit group I usually go to catch cruise with my fellow stock traders anytime oyibo people wants to make fun of scammers they start like this :_"hello this Nigeria prince calling from Europe", sh*t sometimes I laugh but most times e dey pain.
Nigerian Prince scam has been dead for the past 20 years at least. None of those people has ever received a message from anyone claiming to be Nigerian Prince. It is stereotype and also that was how Nigeria became popular in scam World. 90% of Nigerian scammers do Facebook dating and no Nigerian scammer will ever tell you he's from Nigeria.
None of the the clowns catching cruise with the Nigerian Prince scam has ever received the email. They read it online or someone told them the story.

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Pedyson: 9:26am On Nov 10, 2021
Nonexisting:

You are right.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by seyz91(m): 9:27am On Nov 10, 2021
Alaye won go legit

cheesy
you think say e easy

girls generally sef dey find help from better people

Nigerians dey find help as we all know

so if truly the lady is real from poland then she knew you no fit help her ministry considering.you from Nigeria
Drella:

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:27am On Nov 10, 2021
Ficient:

Thank God someone on front-page said this. It was too obvious
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by humilitypays(m): 9:28am On Nov 10, 2021
An average Nigerian guy, including President Buhari have nothing to offer to an European or American girl except long dick.

At the end, you guys will still break her heart to run back to your shithoole Nigeria to marry one useless Nigerian girl that rejected you because you were broke, but will then accept you cos you now live abroad and own some tokunbo car undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by GodisFirst: 9:28am On Nov 10, 2021
Nigeria already have a very bad image.
If you are sure you don't have anything dubious in your intents to relate with her, then next time don't border her with the country issue. By her appearance you already know she is a foreigner and that is basically what you want.
Go ahead with the chatting, establish the relationship and firm up the connection until she asks to know your country is she cares. Never lie to her.
If she is really interested in you she will still remain with you if she later finds out that you are from Nigeria
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by faceland: 9:30am On Nov 10, 2021
Ficient:

grin he should reverse search her profile picture.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by omoadeleye(m): 9:31am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

You might be chatting with a scammer, so the scammer just blocked you so that both of you won't waste eachother's time
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Drella(m): 9:31am On Nov 10, 2021
pocohantas:
And you guys keep complaining Nigerian girls can’t chat and I have always asked if majority of you are any better. Just look at your entry.

How old are you? Good she blocked you.

Foreign friends indeed.

Next thing you are going through her friends list to make more foreign friends. You didn’t go make friends with your fellow men, make una discuss ManU and Arsenal. It has to be foreign “female” friends.

Hustler oshi.

I see this post as a way of getting back at guys who claim Nigerian girls don't know how to chat.

I know I suck at communication skills.But one way to improve is to learn from mistakes.So far, you haven't made any corrections.

Now tell me what is wrong in making foreign "female" friends.
I had foreign male friends while I was still learning German,so what's the big deal? undecided
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Pedyson: 9:32am On Nov 10, 2021
Gadafii:
One nigerian guy using a Polish woman's face and name just blocked op cheesy

You are not the target, just rest, he(she,) wants friends from Europe that will eventually send Euros for come over lmao

alaye even said "i am poland" before he corrected him self

there is this Australian i chat with on Facebook, she knows i am nigerian and living in nigerian, we met on international group and we have been texting the past three years, casually tho.

i was fascinated how much she knew about africa and african gods and deities cheesy

the bottom line is na fraudster block you so

The guy nor wise, nor be his or her target
Pesin way dey hustle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony / Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.