Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend (52030 Views)

I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend / My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by temitope27(m): 7:50am On Nov 12, 2021
B
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:51am On Nov 12, 2021
Lol..

The Chicken said he doesn't like corn..

You can even leave it in his room..

It's all good.. angry
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by vivalavida(m): 7:51am On Nov 12, 2021
Na you be the guy. No dey bobo us like say we be small pikin.

2 Likes

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:51am On Nov 12, 2021
Making Bestie your Concubine
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Utanisco(m): 7:52am On Nov 12, 2021
dem de nag

no tell me shit
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Sleyk: 7:52am On Nov 12, 2021
So yam and goat � fit stay together in the same house?.... Na WA ooo stories dey sha.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by centilad(m): 7:52am On Nov 12, 2021
Hope you're not this F/Male Friend? cry
dharamanil:
Hi everyone.

Let me jump on it. I have this guy who has been friends with a lady for couple of years. Maybe about 8years or thereabout. They v been hanging often she is always at his and sometimes he is with her at her family house.

She recently got married to a white guy who isn't based in Nigeria but rented her an apartment and a lot more. Her husband is aware of the guy so he has no doubt about them.

Now the problem is since her new apartment, the male friend visits her often like oldies and u know still hang around even spends the night there and all. According to him, no sex, she stays in her room and he stays in another. But he recently started complaining that hsi friends feels he should stop visiting her. Not for any concrete reason though than she is married.

Note. The husband doesn't leave in the house.
As you dnt hav any reason to justify why the person you're writing about has not deterred from the illegal friendship.

..STI is real
Death is real
Karma is real
Coronavirus is real

Cos I don't know which one you fear pass
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by tradepunter: 7:53am On Nov 12, 2021
Conwarden:

All I see is paternity fraud loading.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!

Guy na true talk you talk, life sentence grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Omniman(m): 7:54am On Nov 12, 2021
If a woman can leave her father and mother to be with her husband.

Who is the unfortunate foolish male friend that don't value his future.. angry

2 Likes

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Mayour11(m): 7:55am On Nov 12, 2021
What you're looking for you will soon find.

Just put yourself in the guy's shoe and see if you can do it.

1 Like

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 12, 2021
dharamanil:
Hi everyone.

Let me jump on it. I have this guy who has been friends with a lady for couple of years. Maybe about 8years or thereabout. They v been hanging often she is always at his and sometimes he is with her at her family house.

She recently got married to a white guy who isn't based in Nigeria but rented her an apartment and a lot more. Her husband is aware of the guy so he has no doubt about them.

Now the problem is since her new apartment, the male friend visits her often like oldies and u know still hang around even spends the night there and all. According to him, no sex, she stays in her room and he stays in another. But he recently started complaining that hsi friends feels he should stop visiting her. Not for any concrete reason though than she is married.

The mumú oyibo husband thinks he is dealing with an white woman who will be fair enough to reject sexual advances from any male with the reason that she is married. He doesn't know that he is dealing with a typical Nigerian Hoelosho.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by akeeng: 7:55am On Nov 12, 2021
“Her husband is aware of the guy so he has no doubt about them.”

My advice will be, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

1 Like

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Naughtysex: 7:56am On Nov 12, 2021
Story for the gods
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by irunoko(m): 7:56am On Nov 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Ok

Some friendship Should be reduced drastically when one party gets married.... Especially when it's between a male and a female,to avoid stories that touch.
does that also apply to a spinster who is friends with a newly married Man? lipsrsealed

To be sleeping in the same building with the married man? lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Born2winKingOG: 7:56am On Nov 12, 2021
It nor go better for any person when believe this story
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by NotoriousBiggyS: 7:56am On Nov 12, 2021
Who move thiis Papa ajasco comedy script to frontpage

1 Like

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by redcliff: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2021
Conwarden:

angry

except the bestie and oyibo, paternity fraud no fit happen here.

1 Like

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Ultimas: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2021
I don't believe the guy is just staying in the house for nothing. Nothing goes for nothing.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by emerged01(m): 7:59am On Nov 12, 2021
There shouldn't be a married woman and a Male relationship to avoid story that touch. No,there shouldn't be.

1 Like

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by obailala(m): 7:59am On Nov 12, 2021
dharamanil:
Hi everyone.

Whoever that man is, he must be a very big fool to think that her being married isn't a 'concrete' reason to get lost and give her space. If he loves/wants her, he should just say so (even though its already too late).

Funny thing about guys like this is, even with all explanations in the world from the lady or from others, he wouldn't still get the point why he has to leave her alone and you know why? Cos he's a mumu!

1 Like

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by anbel(m): 8:00am On Nov 12, 2021
Does he not have a girlfriend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 12, 2021
grin those two are Actively Fvcking , grin
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Osibajo2023: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2021
InfernoNig:
Story for the Gods.

My people will always say:

"You can't keep a chicken for a best friend, one day you will surely eat it."

They are surely having sex and I can bet Buhari's left balls on it.
what happen to ur Papa left ball
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by kponkedenge(m): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2021
Conwarden:

angry

If the said husband is a white....it will be impossible for the lady to commit paternity fraud.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2021
dharamanil:
Hi everyone.

Osibajo2023:
what happen to ur Papa left ball

If he is not nacking, wallahi.... He is gay.

The end
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by obailala(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2021
prince3009:

The mumú oyibo husband thinks he is dealing with an white woman who will be fair enough to reject sexual advances from any male with the reason that she is married. He doesn't know that he is dealing with a typical Nigerian Hoelosho.
Who even told you a white woman would be able to reject sexual advanced especially when her husband is far far away? One bottle of wine and the story changes.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by robortonia: 8:05am On Nov 12, 2021
InfernoNig:
Story for the Gods.

My people will always say:

"You can't keep a chicken for a best friend, one day you will surely eat it."

They are surely having sex and I can bet Buhari's left balls on it.

Seems u knew the right balls has already been used by maina
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Psoul(m): 8:06am On Nov 12, 2021
NarcissistKing:
Mr man, you are the male friend and her husband is not comfortable with your moves. Can't you stay in your house and respect her marriage?

Just don't forget to use condom and not seed in her.

You've got no self-esteem.

I wonder how he knows all these details if he says he is not the guy in this story.

Can you imagine telling us that the husband of the lady knows about the relationship and he is not bothered about it.
Even if the man is zombie.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by portplus: 8:08am On Nov 12, 2021
Tallesty1:
You're right.

Had a friend like that. We dated, broke up and stayed friends. Like very tight friends.

She got married and I stopped seeing her but the communication continued. Sometimes I would spend a week or so in the area where she lives but I won’t let her know because I just don't want to be hanging out again with a married ex but my mumu head no carry am say even the phone calls no make sense.

The husband know about us. She told him everything before they got married, whether or not he was okay with it is what I can't tell because all I know is what the lady said. I got to know that because I actually ended every thing when she got married but she explained and pleaded until I said okay.

The phone calls continued until I got home one day and after giving her update on my movements, mom was like "who is this lady that you don't want us to know"?

Told her she is the one she already knows.

She frowned and said "But I thought she's married"

"Yes"

"And you people still talk this much?"

"Well, we're still friends mom, it's harmless. Her husband is aware and okay with it"

"And you? If you're the husband would you be okay with it? Knowing that while you're in far away land hustling, your wife is always on phone with her ex boyfriend, giving her every detail of her life?"

"Common mom, it is just phone calls, we don't even see each other any more."

"If you're the husband and your wife tells you that it's just calls and no meeting, would you believe that?

Omoh, nah so I weak. Took some knocking from her for me to understand how silly the whole thing is.

I am dam sure that this your guy won't tolerate his wife keeping such a close male friend.

Your mum is a wise woman!

1 Like

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Kobicove(m): 8:11am On Nov 12, 2021
Abdul9025:
Are you the bestie
grin
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by jaxxy(m): 8:13am On Nov 12, 2021
Conwarden:

angry

Nothing like paternity fraud unless the baby isn’t white. grin

The male bestie doesn’t seem to know his boundaries well unless her husband knows about him and is ok with his company around her since it’s kinda innocent and keeps her from loneliness.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Quiny32323: 8:13am On Nov 12, 2021
The idiot of a guy must be jobless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology / Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.