Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend (52033 Views)

I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend / My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by DhanBaba(m): 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
The bestie wey dey hide face, abeg show face no dey regard the person as your friend
Nah you be d bestie, you know wan accept some yabbin

Leave the married lady alone,
I surely know you can't accept that if you are the husband, and your wife won't accept that if you are the one having a female bestie hanging all around you

For Instance, get yourself a gf and continue with your female bestie, come back and tell me how awfully your relationship will end

Leave the married woman alone, let her enjoy her marriage, so you can also face your life.
Besides you dey enjoy because the husband nah white man and he is not familiar with how opposite bestie runs over here in 9ja.

You can't try this with a 9ja guy, you sef know.
Cut all ties and face your life. So you won't later ruin her marriage
My 2kobo
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Codes151(m): 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
After now they will be speaking grammar when they hear dna test
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Dshocker(m): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2021
dharamanil:
Hi everyone.

Let me jump on it. I have this guy who has been friends with a lady for couple of years. Maybe about 8years or thereabout. They v been hanging often she is always at his and sometimes he is with her at her family house.

She recently got married to a white guy who isn't based in Nigeria but rented her an apartment and a lot more. Her husband is aware of the guy so he has no doubt about them.

Now the problem is since her new apartment, the male friend visits her often like oldies and u know still hang around even spends the night there and all. According to him, no sex, she stays in her room and he stays in another. But he recently started complaining that hsi friends feels he should stop visiting her. Not for any concrete reason though than she is married.

Note. The husband doesn't leave in the house.

My guy leave that thing,your guy knows you will criticize him if he told you the truth
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by MNDY(m): 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
ImaIma1:

Two things.

1. It seems you are someone who likes to win arguments, even though it's without proper reasoning.

2. You enjoy playing the blame game instead of taking responsibility.

It's fine if that's what gives you a good night sleep.

It's not about winning argument and thanks for insulting me as a mad man without proper reasoning. You sound educated but still don't know that a female's consent is so powerful than the man's role in issues of cheating, unwanted pregnancy, paternity fraud etc and makes men/women rightly blame your gender.

Even in cheating that men are partially blamed, do you know that it can be curbed if we all condemn it vehemently, but your gender only knows how to defend your gender as you are doing, maybe because you see no big deal in it and can do it.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by ImaIma1(f): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
MNDY:

It's not about winning argument and thanks for insulting me as a mad man without proper reasoning. You sound educated but still don't know that a female's consent is so powerful than the man's role in issues of cheating, unwanted pregnancy, paternity fraud etc and makes men/women rightly blame your gender.

Even in cheating that men are partially blamed, do you know that it can be curbed if we all condemn it vehemently, but your gender only knows how to defend your gender as you are doing, maybe because you see no big deal in it and can do it.

Haba! Why would I call you a mad man. cheesy

In case you have not noticed, I'm not defending any of them. I'm saying both are equally liable if anything happens. Even if one is leading on, the other has a chance to refuse. If you consent without force, you are a willing party.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology / Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.