Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend (52032 Views)

I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend / My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Jackipapa: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2021
Wisdom demands, no more the bestie after one is married.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by geechy: 10:16am On Nov 12, 2021
Use geechy

@op...

See ehn, man and woman can be friends...
Man just need to be around woman enough for her to find him sexually attractive and soon pant go shift, bra go loose ....

Women wey like s3xx like say their survival lies on it
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Angelfrost(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2021
If the guy is not gay, then the husband of the lady has to be daft to accept that nothing is happening between them.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by daviscode(m): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2021
When devil wants to destroy any union, he introduces a male or female bestie to either of the partners and make them feel alright with it.
Don't forget, these are human beings still with flesh and blood running through their veins....
dharamanil:
Hi everyone.

Let me jump on it. I have this guy who has been friends with a lady for couple of years. Maybe about 8years or thereabout. They v been hanging often she is always at his and sometimes he is with her at her family house.

She recently got married to a white guy who isn't based in Nigeria but rented her an apartment and a lot more. Her husband is aware of the guy so he has no doubt about them.

Now the problem is since her new apartment, the male friend visits her often like oldies and u know still hang around even spends the night there and all. According to him, no sex, she stays in her room and he stays in another. But he recently started complaining that hsi friends feels he should stop visiting her. Not for any concrete reason though than she is married.

Note. The husband doesn't leave in the house.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Truvelisback(m): 10:46am On Nov 12, 2021
There are some Besties who sticks closer than husbands. If u find one, marry that person quickly to avoid had i know.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by emerged01(m): 10:53am On Nov 12, 2021
dominique:

But there should be a married man and a female friendship?
I no fit argue o. My own opinion is any relationship that can reck home shouldn't be allowed.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Bamzyriches451: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2021
So is it that the guy doesn't have work to do or how? Cuz I don't understand why he will always be around this married woman and even sleep over sometimes
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by OhiOfIhima: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2021
fourboys:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Smile
How far dear
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Emk5556: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2021
InfernoNig:
Story for the Gods.

My people will always say:

"You can't keep a chicken for a best friend, one day you will surely eat it."

They are surely having sex and I can bet Buhari's left balls on it.
lol. Why you no bet your own left ball na...
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by DWJOBScom(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Ok

Some friendship Should be reduced drastically when one party gets married.... Especially when it's between a male and a female,to avoid stories that touch.

God bless you
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by ImaIma1(f): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2021
MNDY:

This is one of the many situations people blame you females for, as in unwanted pregnancy, paternity fraud etc too. Can't she tell him to stop coming? Women hold more power than a man to let a lot of things happen and not happen.

Who are the people? Males?

Both of them are equally liable. Don't give one a free pass and hang one on a stake.

1 Like

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Ijaya123: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2021
Does he not have a girlfriend?
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2021
InfernoNig:
Story for the Gods.

My people will always say:

"You can't keep a chicken for a best friend, one day you will surely eat it."

They are surely having sex and I can bet Buhari's left balls on it.
Buhari's left balls, Malami's guilty mouth..

Low key, transaction is going on
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by greatseed: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2021
dharamanil:
Hi everyone.

Let me jump on it. I have this guy who has been friends with a lady for couple of years. Maybe about 8years or thereabout. They v been hanging often she is always at his and sometimes he is with her at her family house.

She recently got married to a white guy who isn't based in Nigeria but rented her an apartment and a lot more. Her husband is aware of the guy so he has no doubt about them.

Now the problem is since her new apartment, the male friend visits her often like oldies and u know still hang around even spends the night there and all. According to him, no sex, she stays in her room and he stays in another. But he recently started complaining that hsi friends feels he should stop visiting her. Not for any concrete reason though than she is married.

There is something wrong with this story & write up angry angry undecided
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Blackdisciple(m): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hmmmm...!

Nothing might be attached to it but who will understand that...

He should understand that she's a married woman now and keep off from passing night at her place at least that respect alone , even if the husband feels nothing about it...

He should use that opportunity so the husband of his friend could travel him out instead of staying here...

Do he think his girl will subscribe to that..??
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by IDERAWOLE(m): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
dharamanil:
Hi everyone.

Why do some Nigerians love problem like this?

On what basis are you going to stay with a lady who is now married not to talk of spending the night is her house that the husband rented for her, for God's sake?

Don't you have your own house or what? Anyway, that's your headache!

Remember oyinbo goes about with his gun, whether in obodo land or naija.

You better leave that trouble alone and face your own life!

What a people!
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Gkemz: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
I had this pretty female friend that got married last year to a gentleman. Before she got married, we casually dated during her final year till nysc. I used to treat her like my little sister. Her parents got to know about me through her and they liked and supported the friendship. When she brought the man who works in a multinational oil company, the father didn't support them because he barely knew him and secondly he's a catholic. I was mad initially when I saw her traditional wedding invitation, but had to let go. Even though she's married, it wouldn't stop her from calling me her love and all manner of flirty names. She has severally invited me over which I turned down. Sometimes you need to draw the line. She complained that I no longer give her attention like I used to do but I made her to understand that everything changed immediately she got married. She acknowledged that she made a mistake because she thought I wasn't serious with her. She broke down to tears when I told her when she felt I wasn't serious, I was trying to raise money to build our future, but she wanted it fast and chose someone else. Well, what God has joined together, I will never put asunder. I can never be part of it even if the husband is a cheat
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by MNDY(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
ImaIma1:

Who are the people? Males?

Both of them are equally liable. Don't give one a free pass and hang one on a stake.

To initiate a thing cannot be blamed as much as allowing the thing, because initiating it and the thing itself all become useless if it is not allowed. So who holds more power? ~ The Initiator or the Allower?
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by lollybee15(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
Doesn't he have his own girlfriend who will check him or stop him from this awkward friendship with a married woman?
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by RealEzee(m): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
grin the story of goat and yam
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
a friend do this and that if you don't want dick what's the reason to keep male bestie after marriage? because ya husband is not in Nigeria then you're looking for substitute which you got

what's the fuss all about
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by ImaIma1(f): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
MNDY:

To initiate a thing cannot be blamed as much as allowing the thing, because initiating it and the thing itself all become useless if it is not allowed. So who holds more power? ~ The Initiator or the Allower?

Both.

Both allower and initiator have equal blame as long as they are adults. The initiator initiating doesn't mean the allower has to allow it. He has a chance to refuse except it is also something he/she wants.

1 Like

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by MNDY(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
ImaIma1:

Both.

Both allower and initiator have equal blame as long as they are adults. The initiator initiating doesn't mean the allower has to allow it. He has a chance to refuse except it is also something he/she wants.

Sorry, they can't be blamed equally. And your line admitting that the #Initiator initiating doesn't mean the #Allower has to Allow it, agrees with that and ends the argument.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by NarcissistKing(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Psoul:

I wonder how he knows all these details if he says he is not the guy in this story.

Can you imagine telling us that the husband of the lady knows about the relationship and he is not bothered about it.
Even if the man is zombie.

Lol

People like that are not that smart to hide themselves.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by tivhador: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hahahahaha.....Yep, dey definitely fucking! That's the God's honest fact, my broda
wink
dharamanil:
Hi everyone.

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by ImaIma1(f): 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
MNDY:

Sorry, they can't be blamed equally. And your line admitting that the #Initiator initiating doesn't mean the #Allower has to Allow it, agrees with that and ends the argument.

Two things.

1. It seems you are someone who likes to win arguments, even though it's without proper reasoning.

2. You enjoy playing the blame game instead of taking responsibility.

It's fine if that's what gives you a good night sleep.

1 Like

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by lookingfly: 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
dharamanil:
Hi everyone.

bros, I know say na you be male bestie.........make i advice you now.....leave married woman alone ooooo!!!
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Guzx: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
Oh
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by donMIG(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
This doesn't n will never make sense

Guy guy hanging out everyday get boring
Now
Guy n babe always?
Weitin una dei talk or do everyday or regularly

No such tin as besties!
The two two both of u r doing sometin immoral...
Once guy n babe dei always dei alone... Sometin must come him mind... Assuming e no come him mind... E go come her mind... She just got married n her man is far away... U tink she will b tinkin straight? Hahahaha
Oooogaaaaaaaa
Tell us the truth
B4 d pikin no go resemble her sub and but u instead

Pls get a life
No b by all this one ko
Peace
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by EndRape2(f): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
The guy is a fool, an adult without sense,

How can you be visiting a married women in her house , to the extend of sleeping there

An adult without sense is a problem to our society

....quote author=dharamanil post=107525683]Hi everyone.

Note. The husband doesn't leave in the house. [/quote]
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Conwarden: 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
kponkedenge:

If the said husband is a white....it will be impossible for the lady to commit paternity fraud.

If she born albino from the naija guy nko? grin

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Conwarden: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
jaxxy:

Nothing like paternity fraud unless the baby isn’t white. grin

The male bestie doesn’t seem to know his boundaries well unless her husband knows about him and is ok with his company around her since it’s kinda innocent and keeps her from loneliness.

If she born albino feom the naija guy nko? grin

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology / Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.