Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry (34168 Views)

Every Ex Gf Who Curses Me Becomes Unfortunate / ‘my Wife Curses Me Any Time We Are Having Sex’ – Man Tells Court (photo) / My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Newboss(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ocholu:
Let me be real with you OP;

Your complaints above are synonymous to Nigerian ladies. The earlier you brace up forore tirade the better for you.

I believe I have answered 99% of your query. Next!

This is a lie. Stop putting up with shît from women. Na see finish dey cause all these things.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by AmeLonRo(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
During courtship you get to know who you want to marry. You get to know the type of thing you ate going into. However some ladies can pretend like hell. Test her using different scenarios and let's see what will happen. You know exactly what you want and the result of your test will show you the way and what to do. Good day.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by RPG2020(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
My niggarr playing with fire

Run run run run run run run run run run run run run don't look back just dey run dey go if not na you come know shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by jaxxy(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

I've been dating my girlfriend for about 3 years now and she has been a good woman through and through. I've met her parents and we're discussing on the next step. She has been supportive, responsible and caring despite our tribal difference.

However, the problem I'm having with her is that when she's angry she tends to use foul languages and curses on me which I don't like. She end up apologizing after the ranting but I'm tired of going over this. Please how can I deal with this attitude of hers?

I need honest contributions to this thread.

Ure fiancé? And u tolerated it for 3years without complain, correction or decisive action(breakup) can only mean it’s not a deal breaker to u and now u want to correct it in weeks or months?

I personally can’t date such a gal for even a week after the 1st occurrence unless u know u do unnecessary things to annoy her.

If not there is no reason to accept verbal abuse. I hate it.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

I've been dating my girlfriend for about 3 years now and she has been a good woman through and through. I've met her parents and we're discussing on the next step. She has been supportive, responsible and caring despite our tribal difference.

However, the problem I'm having with her is that when she's angry she tends to use foul languages and curses on me which I don't like. She end up apologizing after the ranting but I'm tired of going over this. Please how can I deal with this attitude of hers?

You better reverse or do a sharp sharp keke napepe U-turn before it becomes too late.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by poiZon: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Davash222:

This is where your problem lies...

Why do you believe she's a good woman?

It's easier to see chilled water in Hell than to meet a good Nigerian girl.
This one off me aswear...
I no even sabi wey to potision face laugh...
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by hedonido: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
All these mumu men no dey finish.
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Spider20: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Davash222:

This is where your problem lies...

Why do you believe she's a good woman?

It's easier to see chilled water in Hell than to meet a good Nigerian girl.
OH MY GOD
Laugh in Chinese grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Then you should find out what makes her angry and how it can be avoided or reduced.
Research shows that people that use foul words tend to be more honest.

It's not about what makes her angry. Every human being gets angry at one point or the other. The ability to control your words and actions make you mature . How she was raised is affecting her . I use to be bad -mouthed till I received salvation then I started learning and cautioning my words. I could want to say something out of anger but suddenly I will stop . The consciousness of the new life in me makes me caution my words easily. But right now I find it weird whenever I see someone raining insults and curses. Whereas in time past, friends could use me challenge others on insults and I will win easily. I remember two of my friends(mature folks) crying because of my bad mouth. I also lost my ex due to the words I used on her

But not being born again is not an excuse, tame(control) your tongue by learning new things.
Learn to walk away when you are provoked. It will save you time , resources and the people you love . Don't also go on social media whenever you are angry ,you may easily update status you will ever regret . Painfully, internet does not forget no matter how sorry you may latter be. Stay away from your phone

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Prenonjebose: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

There's no way to deal with it. Try to have a talk with her outlining all her good attributes, and how much you cherish all of that. Then,let her Know how much tired you are of the curses and insults. Let her listen to messages on the use of words and power of the tongue. Give her time and look out for the desired change, though it will not be automatic. But there must be some observable effort on her part to adjust.
But, if this is not the case, then call it off

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Blozzycj: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
This is nothing else, but an ominous sign. Broken relationship is better that a broken marriage. Be ready to tolerate this attribute during marriage if you tolerate it during relationship. Do not make the mistake of believing that she will change during marriage.
A word ............

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Fourwinds: 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
Candidlady:

on the other thread! I thought you said you got a girl? Abi she aint nigerian?

your mouth will still put you in Wahala

If OP marry that him girlfriend, a time will come he no go fit dey see her clitoris again

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by ogascomax: 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
Now that you are seeing red alert you won't use your brain now. Divorce after marriage is not permitted o, if you do you cannot remarry except she dies or you go. That is Bible for you.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
This is a red light but most times people no dey obey red light they will still end this one she is doing this when you get married to her that is when you will see her true colour she will not only do it to you she will also do it to your family members ( mother, father etc) if anything come between her and them. She is only showing you the good side because she is looking for husband she wants to marry. What you can't take now don't ever try to endure marriage is beyond wedding. A girl that can insult you now you have not marry her prepare for war when you get marry to her. Think very well before you take a step.
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Asour: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
xpressionx:

Comrade have you been to hell before?
Hahahaha!

That a literary expression not Literal.

Specifically Hyperbole to create an effect.
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by lereinter(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
What's wrong with you?

Have you been jassed

How can a girl be cursing her husband?

we live in a country that's like a curse, mind you you didn't choose the country, now you wan come live with a woman by your choice that will be cursing you?

Pity your unborn kids

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by dapadawee: 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

Then after marriage she got use bottle and knife

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Ten06(m): 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
And you were able to still call her your fiance without fear.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by shedy03(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
OP, you go receive beating after your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Candidlady: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Fourwinds:

If OP marry that him girlfriend, a time will come he no go fit dey see her clitoris again

am nat advising op to marry her! If she is not ready to change make op free am! Abusive people are loud people and its a no no for me

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by davillian(m): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Person way go soon beging beat you and lock your shirts grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Oyin2212(m): 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Then you should find out what makes her angry and how it can be avoided or reduced.
Research shows that people that use foul words tend to be more honest.

Regular study of Sociology and human behaviors.
For example: When guys are talking, either by voice or texts, they tend to mostly communicate with foul words and languages. They call each other crazy names like Baba werey, Ode, Fool, etc but you'll realize they tend to be more honest with each other.
So he should not be trying to make her angry instead of her to control her temper? grin grin grin
Omo see me see wahala

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by DeipTruth(f): 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
ANY WOMAN THAT CURSES OR INSULT YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP.

IN MARRIAGE SHE WILL POUR HOT WATER ON YOU.

SEE THE SIGNS AND DON'T ENTER BLINDLY.

the same for men. Any verbal abusive partner, chances of upgrading to physical abuse is just few years into marriage.

I personally will not take insult from a very grown ass aged person. E go my partner.

There's no respect.

Please listen to Dr. Myles Munroe on what men translate as love. RESPECT IS WHAT MEN SEE AS LOVE. GET WISDOM O.

MAKE GOD DELIVER YOU NOW!

DON'T MARRY THAT GIRL

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Savedday: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by ChiefSosa(m): 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
prekumohtim:

It's not about what makes her angry. Every human being gets angry at one point or the other. The ability to control your words and actions make you mature . How she was raised is affecting her . I use to be bad -mouthed till I received salvation then I started learning and cautioning my words. I could want to say something out of anger but suddenly I will stop . The consciousness of the new life in me makes you caution your words. But right now I find in weird whenever I see someone raining insults and curses. Whereas in time past, friends could use me challenge others on insults and I will win easily.

But not being born again is not an excuse, tame(control) your tongue by learning new things
I get you! She needs to work on her anger issues and her background probably played some roles. Therapy and Counseling would also help her.
It's cool you're turning away from the fact you used to curse.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by SenatePresdo(m): 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

She doesn't have respect for you, you will be shocked to know that there are guys she won't raise her voice at, not to talk of raining insults on them.

The problem here is you, you have cheapened yourself to her, she knows you in, out, left, right, up, down, and center.
A case of "See finish".

She knows she can insult you and just tender a cheap apology, and you would wave it because your love dey shark you like champagne.

Bro, do you have pride? I believe everyone does.
Show her your prideful side.

Warn her that if she insults you again, that you ain't gonna take it lightly with her.
If she does, cut off ties with her for two weeks, Don't pick her calls, nor reply her texts. (that's is if love would allow you act like a man)

If you can't let that girl know thay you hate what you don't like while you're u still dating her, just know that she will never change when you marry her.

Aside from an insulting wife, do you even know what's worse about it?

Your children will lose respect for you, their mama can't be insulting you while you do nothing, and they will now come and start fearing you? Lai Lai.

If your children must respect you, it must start from the way their mother respects you.

If you like don't show her what you can do by snubbing her for weeks if she tries that.

And bro, if you do that and she seem not to care, better pick your slippers where you keep am and jappaa.. If you like be saying she's a good woman.

I'm yet to see who wouldn't say their girlfriend is a good person "but"..

Some guys Shaa.. Love dey make una endure nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by DeipTruth(f): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
Prenonjebose:

There's no way to deal with it. Try to have a talk with her outlining all her good attributes, and how much you cherish all of that. Then,let her Know how much tired you are of the curses and insults. Let her listen to messages on the use of words and power of the tongue. Give her time and look out for the desired change, though it will not be automatic. But there must be some observable effort on her part to adjust.
But, if this is not the case, then call it off

Sorry, but your initial submission is out. FOR THREE YEARS CONSECUTIVELY SHE HAS INSULTED OP, E REMAIN TO BREAK BOTTLE FOR IM HEAD AFTER 5YEARS OF MARRIAGE.

DONT EVER ACCEPT AN ABUSIVE PARTNER IN YOUR LIFE.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Ndipe(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
Call it quits with her.
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Acehart: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

Whatever you see before your wedding day, you will see five hundred times after.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by oluscofield(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
Run o run o... And I mean it. It will get worse after marriage.
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by ukpahu(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
if she swear for you swear for her papa n mama coures all nigeria girl are useless
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
Candidlady:

on the other thread! I thought you said you got a girl? Abi she aint nigerian?

your mouth will still put you in Wahala
You clearly don't fathom that description he made there..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.