Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry (34093 Views)

Every Ex Gf Who Curses Me Becomes Unfortunate / ‘my Wife Curses Me Any Time We Are Having Sex’ – Man Tells Court (photo) / My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by emmanuelbrown26: 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

I've been dating my girlfriend for about 3 years now and she has been a good woman through and through. I've met her parents and we're discussing on the next step. She has been supportive, responsible and caring despite our tribal difference.

However, the problem I'm having with her is that when she's angry she tends to use foul languages and curses on me which I don't like. She end up apologizing after the ranting but I'm tired of going over this. Please how can I deal with this attitude of hers?

I need honest contributions to this thread.
Tribal differences, I think she is from the West and u are from akwa ibom or so, bcs yoruba women can cause or swear for Africa.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by andyanders: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Prayfortheworld:
If she swear for you swear for am na..

Na when Marriage set she go show you pepper, she just dy do good woman so you go fall inside her trap (marriage) na then you go know reason why fowl dy look up when them dy drink water.
Exactly on point. Her true colour is what she voices out. Her type can kill when in anger. It is hard to change an adult who has an anger issue.

Walk away from the relationship now so that we don't read ur obituary herein.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
Na Yoruba girl, I come in peace �

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Angrymode: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

I've been dating my girlfriend for about 3 years now and she has been a good woman through and through. I've met her parents and we're discussing on the next step. She has been supportive, responsible and caring despite our tribal difference.

However, the problem I'm having with her is that when she's angry she tends to use foul languages and curses on me which I don't like. She end up apologizing after the ranting but I'm tired of going over this. Please how can I deal with this attitude of hers?

My brother, that's the signal to run!!! A woman that curse and use fowl language on you in any state doesn't respect you. Don't ever make the mistake of marrying such woman, you will surely regret it!!!! Run!!!

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere to fe Baamijaa

you're still in relationship stage with a lady and she's using curses and abuse on you whenever she's angry and you don't see that as problem ahead?

if a lady like that could be repeating that over and over again even after apologizing, you should know she still have many bad characters in stock for you in the marriage

wait for physical assault, destruction of properties, toxic among others

dem no dey telli person

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by 8stargeneral: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Then you should find out what makes her angry and how it can be avoided or reduced.
Research shows that people that use foul words tend to be more honest.
Research from where

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by craves(m): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
If she curse u, curse am back. Simple.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by bigcee(m): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
GroundnutSoup9:
Isn’t this my neighbor? Bamisire is that you?
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Akakanfirstclass(m): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
If it happens again..
Let assume her name is chioma,
Just look into her eyes and be very serious, asin mean every words you are about say..
Then tell her..
"Chioma, the very next time you use foul languages around me, just pack ur bags and leave my life..
I cannot spend the rest of my life tolerating rubbish"

Then, if she does it again..
You are justified to dump her asap..

Or if you wouldn't want to loose her, but she uses foul words after that finally warning..

Then you have to be a little more extreme in ur reactions..

Make her feel as if it is really over between both of you because of her foul languages..

Detach from her totally
No physical contacts
No calls
Noting nothing..
Just ghost her for like 3weeks or more..
Make sure no matter how much she begs, don't seem to compromise

If she loves you and cherish the relationship, she will still come back to apologize after that long, and judging from ur last reactions on her, she will do all she can to quit it..
That's if she no wan lose you be that o..

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by fof1: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

I Know say...Na Yoruba Girl...Na their Way...very Bad Upbringing. TALK TO HER ONE ON ONE,PLS. If She is a GENUINE Christian,She will Do away with Abuses and Curses...even her Anger Management Style will be better for it.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Akharmony: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
If things b like this then the head of the house(Man) must take up his priesthood regalia and pray in accordance with your true faith.
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by endallinfection: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
Red Flag ,Flee Flee Flee .. Don't Be Deceived by the Nice Nice aspect...If U don't U will b D one to Dig Ur Grave ...
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

Give us example of the foul language she use on you
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by LegendaryArnold(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

curse your own back na... but on a serious note, what are you still doing with someone like that?
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by AutoChick4U(f): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

Just know it will get worse after "I Do". So look for a way to tame the mouth

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Mcval(m): 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Just one word "Run"
Speaking from experience. I've been there before and I ran. No regrets today!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by alfred007(m): 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Red flags we ignore early in relationship most times are the things that end the relationship.

3yrs !!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Ofadaman(m): 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
Keep convincing yourself
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by 8stargeneral: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
U HV already seen d write hand on d wall..what are u looking at again
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by membranus: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ditch her quickly.

She is not a good wife material.
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Mufasaa(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Guy reason this thing very well before you put ring in her hand
U said she is a good woman but still curse when she is angry
she may be pretending to be a good woman and show you her true colors when she is angry we have seen alot of woman that Change after marriage and the man will be like this is not the woman I got married to
Secondly, a lot of people say what they really think about you when they are angry

Bro I know won talk much this is just my opinion

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Newboss(m): 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
She don see you finish.

If you marry that thing, it will get worse. Marriage makes every bad thing worse.

Drop her and move. Don't be a simp, it's not romantic
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by afamaustin(m): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
Run for ur life am passing through similar thing in my marriage be and it can be fustrating
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by flokii: 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
@OP She never enter house, she dey curse and insult you.. why do I have this feeling the lady is Igbo?

My advice is if you can't put up with her behaviour which I think has to do with upbringing, end the relationship else you won't enjoy your marriage to her.
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Kobicove(m): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

What you're seeing now is just 10%

If you're foolish enough to marry her despite all the red flags you will see the whole 100%! undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by rahij: 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
[quote author=Baamisere post=107561188]Help Me! I'm Fed Up

I need honest contributions to this thread.[forget her]
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by grandstar(m): 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere
Dump her. Foul language is a no no.
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by lkillbrokehoes: 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
I will advice you to break up with her, you don't know if she will stab you to death next or poison you.

Any woman that insults her man doesn't have any atom of respect for the man, and with this attitude if you marry her, it will be far worse. you are definitely going to regret it.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Mariangeles(f): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

If you marry her, you’re done for. Ti e ba e ni yen o. cheesy
The truth is, she does not have any respect and is too much of a woman for you.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Bonab: 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
Marriage is long time forever. If she can't change now, there's no guarantee that she will change in marriage.

She might have other good qualities, so it is up to you to decide if her good outweighs her bad and if you can live with that.

Goodluck with that.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Benprass(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
Davash222:

This is where your problem lies...

Why do you believe she's a good woman?

It's easier to see chilled water in Hell than to meet a good Nigerian girl.

Does it Mean we dot have any good women in this country apart from our mothers?
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by kaymart: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
HopeVictor:
You no better leave her before you go vex one day shift her jaw..
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her / Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.