Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry (34077 Views)

Every Ex Gf Who Curses Me Becomes Unfortunate / ‘my Wife Curses Me Any Time We Are Having Sex’ – Man Tells Court (photo) / My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

I've been dating my girlfriend for about 3 years now and she has been a good woman through and through. I've met her parents and we're discussing on the next step. She has been supportive, responsible and caring despite our tribal difference.

However, the problem I'm having with her is that when she's angry she tends to use foul languages and curses on me which I don't like. She end up apologizing after the ranting but I'm tired of going over this. Please how can I deal with this attitude of hers?

I need honest contributions to this thread.
That's a warning signal don't ignore it. More so you don't need a woman who can't control her anger as a wife. If anyone in your family offends her too she will curse them

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Visitobilive(m): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
A sincere heart will work on herself... Self control is very important. Tell her all of this, also make findings if it is a lifestyle in her family....
Be patience and help her out of such habit
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Aguodo(m): 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

I've been dating my girlfriend for about 3 years now and she has been a good woman through and through. I've met her parents and we're discussing on the next step. She has been supportive, responsible and caring despite our tribal difference.

However, the problem I'm having with her is that when she's angry she tends to use foul languages and curses on me which I don't like. She end up apologizing after the ranting but I'm tired of going over this. Please how can I deal with this attitude of hers?

Please retrace your part before it is too late. Bet me except something changes dramatically (God factor), you won't enjoy that marriage. My people say that you know how pupu will taste from the smell of the fart. This one na yeye smell ooo.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Ocholu: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Newboss:

This is a lie. Stop putting up with shît from women. Na see finish dey cause all these things.

E sure me say this one de suffer from comprehension problem.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Ginomel(m): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

I've been dating my girlfriend for about 3 years now and she has been a good woman through and through. I've met her parents and we're discussing on the next step. She has been supportive, responsible and caring despite

The behaviour will continue if you eventually get married .

The choice is yours. Do you think it is something you would cope with? If not, forget the relationship soonest. As for changing her, she will never change even in marriage.
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by InvertedHammer: 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

/
I don't see any cause for alarm.

Mortuaries need more people like you to stay in business.

/

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
That's why it's necessary to set boundaries from the start. Family, friends, acquaintances and superiors know not to use certain words with me, when boundaries are set from the start, it'll help avoid some things.
It's up to you to stay with her and help her change, she can take anger management classes to help her, you have to be stern with her when she starts using cuss words with you. You can also give her space for a while, if you know you can't put up with her if she isn't ready to change then end it, e no pass that one.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Skyehigher1: 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

,, sorry my brother you better japa for her before she use curse to refine your destiny, I have a brother such happened to then , only that curse make that brother fall from grace to grass till now, my is not balance because if everything turn for you permanently she will japa
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Benzemma(m): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
Tell us one of the fowl Abi foul language she has used on you before I will help you. But wait! You said she is good to you and she is very supportive right! Eeeh you should bear the fowl curses as nothing good comes easy. That's all I can say for now.
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Mexyz(m): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
Prayfortheworld:
If she swear for you swear for am na..

Na when Marriage set she go show you pepper, she just dy do good woman so you go fall inside her trap (marriage) na then you go know reason why fowl dy look up when them dy drink water.
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy.... Nairalanders no go kill person,abeg bros I wan know why fowl dey look up when Dem dey drink water
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by jonadaft: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Oyin2212:

So he should not be trying to make her angry instead of her to control her temper? grin grin grin
Omo see me see wahala
Or deh
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by frozen70(f): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

Since she has done that severally, it's obvious it was the way she was brought up with

So be prepared to live with it so far you want to marry her

But if you know that you will not marry her, simply let her go on time

Because if you promise and fail her, she may curse you the one that may come to reality
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Prayfortheworld: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mexyz:

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy.... Nairalanders no go kill person,abeg bros I wan know why fowl dey look up when Dem dey drink water
Bros me know no oh grin
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Exceed15: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Run , I repeat run
Marriage go open your eyes if you are blind to this warning signal .

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by danot1030: 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

Oga you better quit the relationship, you can't change a toxic woman.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by timmyblue(m): 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
My brother there is marriage after wedding ..a leopard no dey change im spot...so be wise to make a good decision

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by AvalonSpace(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
xpressionx:

Comrade have you been to hell before? hahahahahahahahaha.. Nigeria na hell nah
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Brunosamel(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

Big man this is a red flag already but your emotions will always tell you other wise. A woman must respect her man to the core whether she is angry or not...
Don't let love blind you save yourself by standing on your ground tell her what is unacceptable from you if it happens and you will walk away from the relationship... Don't forget rejection is always better than regrets

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by elganzar(m): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You endured it for 3 years and now you want to come to ask us what? If you can break up with her because of it? undecided

There is nothing illegal about having a foul mouth and it could even be a symptoms of mental issues she has yet to tackle. You can suggest mental health counseling to her but know that there is nothing wrong with her as as person in that . undecided

He is a victim of domestic violence, and you don't see anything wrong with that___

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
elganzar:
He is a victim of domestic violence, and you don't see anything wrong with that___
According to the Op, what she has is instead a foul-mouth. Having a foul-mouth is not in anyway abusive... I have met quite a lot of people like that myself, and though they cause me to cringe from time to time, I remind myself that it is possibly a part of who they are in the end. undecided
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by SilvanusII(m): 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ehn you too don't get her angry. Abi You will do something and be expecting that someone should not react because they are older or a woman or spiritual or...
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Elporo(m): 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mexyz:

grin
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by kwasoly(m): 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

Flee that's all I can tell you.
That's a red flag
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by BarrElChapo(m): 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

Watch this girl assault you physically in the marriage.
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by elganzar(m): 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
According to the Op, what she has is instead a foul-mouth. Having a foul-mouth is not in anyway abusive... I have met quite a lot of people like that myself, and though they cause me to cringe from time to time, I remind myself that it is possibly a part of who they are in the end. undecided

(Re) read the content
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Kobojunkie: 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
elganzar:
(Re) read the content
I did that. undecided
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by noble2faith(m): 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
Davash222:

This is where your problem lies...

Why do you believe she's a good woman?

It's easier to see chilled water in Hell than to meet a good Nigerian girl.

What an extended metaphoric statement!
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Cosmatikka: 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

Please wats her name? Let me know it it's my ex.
I quit the relationship cos of this same issue. She's quick to rain curses on me, by the time she realise she was d one wrong, she'll start begging.
Her name starts from N, Igbo name starts from Chi...
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by 1Sharon(f): 12:30am On Nov 14, 2021
prekumohtim:

It's not about what makes her angry. Every human being gets angry at one point or the other. The ability to control your words and actions make you mature . How she was raised is affecting her . I use to be bad -mouthed till I received salvation then I started learning and cautioning my words. I could want to say something out of anger but suddenly I will stop . The consciousness of the new life in me makes me caution my words easily. But right now I find it weird whenever I see someone raining insults and curses. Whereas in time past, friends could use me challenge others on insults and I will win easily. I remember two of my friends(mature folks) crying because of my bad mouth. I also lost my ex due to the words I used on her

But not being born again is not an excuse, tame(control) your tongue by learning new things.
Learn to walk away when you are provoked. It will save you time , resources and the people you love . Don't also go on social media whenever you are angry ,you may easily update status you will ever regret . Painfully, internet does not forget no matter how sorry you may latter be. Stay away from your phone

What did you say bruh
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by placeofallure(f): 12:32am On Nov 14, 2021
Divoc19:
I don't believe people can change. Run, rUn, ruN...

People do change.

However, many take long to change.

Does Baamisere have the patience to wait it out? If not, let her go.

I used to have anger issues, destroy things, rant unend, get violent even but all that is gone now. Somebody saw me through the change process.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by PlanktonX: 12:40am On Nov 14, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

Behind every successful man lies a women!!

Bro, don't be fooled, by just the noun woman there. It must be lies a prayerful woman

There is power in the word of the mouth, especially words from your wife to you. Now that she isn't yet your wife, the lesser the gravity.

Even the man wey him wife dey pray for day and night never know which way, talk less of one that baff you with curses day and night.

Becareful of what you are dragging yourself into. Guide the glory over your life jealously.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. / Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story / This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.