Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry (34115 Views)

Every Ex Gf Who Curses Me Becomes Unfortunate / ‘my Wife Curses Me Any Time We Are Having Sex’ – Man Tells Court (photo) / My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by babaRUNtinz(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Reply with penalty language. If you don’t gerrrrit... forget aborrrit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by MartinsD12(m): 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

I've been dating my girlfriend for about 3 years now and she has been a good woman through and through. I've met her parents and we're discussing on the next step. She has been supportive, responsible and caring despite our tribal difference.

However, the problem I'm having with her is that when she's angry she tends to use foul languages and curses on me which I don't like. She end up apologizing after the ranting but I'm tired of going over this. Please how can I deal with this attitude of hers?

I need honest contributions to this thread.
If na me having foul mouth its unacceptable and adding curses to it, it's totally evil intentions, I can't tolerate it.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by femi4: 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

I've been dating my girlfriend for about 3 years now and she has been a good woman through and through. I've met her parents and we're discussing on the next step. She has been supportive, responsible and caring despite our tribal difference.

However, the problem I'm having with her is that when she's angry she tends to use foul languages and curses on me which I don't like. She end up apologizing after the ranting but I'm tired of going over this. Please how can I deal with this attitude of hers?

Gutter girl, emotional n physical abuse loading in your marriage....Quit now

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by seunmohmoh(f): 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
It's time Nairaland becomes relationship land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Gentlevip: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
If you want her as a wife.it means you haven't been respecting yourself.

If you had and she knows you are meant to be together. Even if she is satan himself,she wouldn't dare

Advice is go back to the drawing board and recheck yourself

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by osazsky(m): 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

then y disturbing our peace
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
It you know you can live with that, them go ahead, but if you are hoping she's gonna change no.matter how.many times she apologizes and promise to change, you will be disappointed. She's never gonna change..that's her and you need to be willing to accept that part of her.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Useku(m): 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Run!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by GroundnutSoup9: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Isn’t this my neighbor? Bamisire is that you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Judybash93(m): 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
She belongs to the streets ma nigga

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by anambraamaka: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Redflag

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Fiscus105(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

If you can't reach compromise with her emotions and utterances, I advise u to let go of her now, nobody changes completely as a result of , marriage, traveling , infact convertion as born again don't change character completely
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Lance7621: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
We women are like that. I even use more foul words on my husband than what you stated yet our marriage have been blossom for 120years smiley
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by sneak3(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

Oso.. if she turned wife, she go de remove knife for you. Overlook the love you have for her at d moment and make a sound decision. There comes a time in future where the love won't be as strong as the one you have for her now, that time may regrets not be your portion.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by abobote: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Dump her, human being don't change, the only become worst
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Starz825(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Thank God she's yet to be a wife ..so you can do the needful If you aren't pleased enough
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Kingtomato641(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
my dear in as much as i come here to read daily news here on nairaland .......
i have never seen anyone so stupid and foolish like baba olowo d long prick....
i can bet my left whole full balls he is currently chilling with his old friend half kilo the half baked fool....
the both of them are clowns in the making....
waisting away time instead of using their god forsaken useless talents to make so much money like our beloved LINDA IKEJI...
the ill proposed fools are busy twerking to mismanagement of funds and keeps starving the public of their most useless but funny pidgin comedy series.....
just as our false prophet always says....
i see baba olowo d long prick getting married to LINDA IKEJI this year....
i see half kilo getting brutal mass beatings this year....
i see seun seriously awaiting the second coming and arrival of baba olowo d long prick comedy series this year....
this i have seen.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Judybash93(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Davash222:

This is where your problem lies...

Why do you believe she's a good woman?

It's easier to see chilled water in Hell than to meet a good Nigerian girl.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by lamentor78(m): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
My brother it will get worse when you eventually marry her, these are signs people ignore in relationships and courtship ,
For your own good just use style call off the relationship, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Bluffly: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

Which honest contribution as if we know her better than you. If you cannot dwell, move
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Druss(m): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Where do y'all see these types of women? For me it is a fatal flaw and I would move on from her. It is up to you what your preferences are. You can't change a person especially after the contract has been signed.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by PROPEACE: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

However, the problem I'm having with her is that when angry she tends to use foul languages and curses on me which I don't like. She end up apologizing after the ranting but I'm tired of going over this. Please how can I deal with this attitude of hers?

Given the bolded, how did you arrive at the judgement that she is nice? Are you a masochist? If you are then hang on, if not leave, she won't change and you will find marriage exhausting!

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by pek(m): 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
You don't need advise, you know what to do.
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Gkay1(m): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
So what do you want us to do
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by trigger11(m): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
babaRUNtinz:
Reply with penalty language. If you don’t gerrrrit... forget aborrrit

hahahahahahahahahaaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by AntiWailer: 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Pack ur load and leave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by RawBitterTruth(m): 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Tear D f. ool better slap

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
seunmohmoh:
It's time Nairaland becomes relationship land.
My sister oo..make we know say here na relationship land.
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Emotionss: 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
Supriseinly, you're still calling her your fiancee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! / Ghana: Parents Dragged Student Who Impregnated Their Daughter From Class (Video) / Man Poses With Portrait Photos Of His Fiancée In Inspired Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.