Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry (34125 Views)

Every Ex Gf Who Curses Me Becomes Unfortunate / ‘my Wife Curses Me Any Time We Are Having Sex’ – Man Tells Court (photo) / My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by TheGift: 12:46am On Nov 14, 2021
Davash222:

This is where your problem lies...

Why do you believe she's a good woman?

It's easier to see chilled water in Hell than to meet a good Nigerian girl.

E be like say Women don show you… eyaaa, sorry.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Polynek(m): 1:38am On Nov 14, 2021
November24:

A woman who curses her husband or fiancee is 100 percent nonsense.
Men love their respect
Daz 4 U shaa no b every man values respect oo grin
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by folks4luv(f): 1:47am On Nov 14, 2021
PoliteActivist:

All I can tell you is, it'll be worse after marriage unless something intervenes, like church. She's trying to control it now. If this is something you can't live with, let her go

This guy got 300 likes for this comment. Tells you the prevailing mindset on Nairaland!
As In, i was shocked o. And he'll still get more likes. Lots of men on Nairaland, in fact in the country are broken. So sad!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by supereagle(m): 3:28am On Nov 14, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

I've been dating my girlfriend for about 3 years now and she has been a good woman through and through. I've met her parents and we're discussing on the next step. She has been supportive, responsible and caring despite our tribal difference.

However, the problem I'm having with her is that when she's angry she tends to use foul languages and curses on me which I don't like. She end up apologizing after the ranting but I'm tired of going over this. Please how can I deal with this attitude of hers?

I need honest contributions to this thread.

If you're a wise man avoid going into marriage with her. When she Marries, expects worse.
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by BABANGBALI: 3:36am On Nov 14, 2021
Most people from ilesha are so fond of doing that……….. truth hurts
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by larryking540: 3:39am On Nov 14, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

I've been dating my girlfriend for about 3 years now and she has been a good woman through and through. I've met her parents and we're discussing on the next step. She has been supportive, responsible and caring despite our tribal difference.

However, the problem I'm having with her is that when she's angry she tends to use foul languages and curses on me which I don't like. She end up apologizing after the ranting but I'm tired of going over this. Please how can I deal with this attitude of hers?

if she day apologize ,it's okay manage it

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by PoliteActivist: 3:48am On Nov 14, 2021
folks4luv:

As In, i was shocked o. And he'll still get more likes. Lots of men on Nairaland, in fact in the country are broken. So sad!

He has already surpassed 300, while my own comment that's more reasonable got 38!
No, I don't think it is the whole country. I think it's just Nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Iamdolu: 5:05am On Nov 14, 2021
Dude .....red flag
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by buzorcharles(m): 6:10am On Nov 14, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

U will still quit later so it's better to quit now
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by bukarolz: 6:13am On Nov 14, 2021
There is no perfect relationship until you work things out the way you want it. That's her personality and instead of you trying to change her, work on yourself and limit every trigger to argument.

It's commendable that she apologises because she's still got her conscience intact. She's is a wife material based on your narratives. That you don't argue doesn't mean there's no cause to do so. It doesn't put her in control either. It might be that you always wanted to be the man that creates friction.

Make yourself vulnerable and formless until you completely conquer and dominate her if you are patient enough. She's is the devil you know.

Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by CaptainAyub: 6:18am On Nov 14, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

Women tend to get worse on this after marriage.
Run oooo
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by CaptainAyub: 6:24am On Nov 14, 2021
Stupidquestions:

I broke up with a gal for this reaosn... till now she's not even married yet.
U better do the needful and escape future heartache and regret. You will find better woman everywhere
I ignored mine thinking it'll get better.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by optm(m): 6:32am On Nov 14, 2021
Her use of fowl languages on you tells that she doesn't really respect you. If you can endure such in marriage and overlook such, by all means , go ahead but know that people do not really change after marriage. Respect is one of the core pillars for a healthy marriage and it is what most men interprete as love .
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Prezyshipopo: 6:46am On Nov 14, 2021
I do understand ur plight but the truth or the matter is u av to let her go,if u don't hmmm OyO b dt
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Danisaint112(m): 6:53am On Nov 14, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

You have to responsibly teach her a lesson she will never forget in a hurry.

Since it's something that is not new what you have to do is to avoid her for a certain period of time whenever she does that.

Unless you two live together that's where it becomes worst. If not,

My advice: what you should do is to shun her totally by avoiding her calls for a atleast a week, say things like; "I don't think we can do this is this. Is this the character I would live with for the rest of my life."

Say it to her face! angry And make her know you hate.

Make sure you avoid her as much as possible for atleast two weeks. Don't always buy into her apology quickly.

I'm telling you this would send a strong message to her. Before she does that again she would think twice.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by CaptainAyub: 7:05am On Nov 14, 2021
Solatium:

A woman who is yet to have a stake in your home is already cursing you and you said she is a good woman?
Wait until when she is fully established in your home,you go hear am
Wise man.
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by deeva2: 7:13am On Nov 14, 2021
THANK YOUR GOD THAT ITS JUST DATING AND NOT MARRIAGE..SO U HAVE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO DECIDE WELL
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by SUXXI(m): 7:27am On Nov 14, 2021
For me I hate to insult people even if you are younger than me. For me I will simply tell you that your face be like monkey when dem take e banana.
I just hate vulger,insultive words. So I always avoid having issues that will lead to insults
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by tradepunter: 7:27am On Nov 14, 2021
If she uses foul language, then blow the whistle and give her red card.
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by wiseass: 7:41am On Nov 14, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

Curses are spiritual decrees that will stand when both of you are married.e.g A woman who constantly call her husband useless will end up with a Man who is useless to her

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by property123: 7:41am On Nov 14, 2021
Run away, it's not going to be easy but pls run away.
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Juoflife1(f): 7:43am On Nov 14, 2021
Stop provoking her na. If she's not angry, she will not insult you. undecided
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by v2: 7:43am On Nov 14, 2021
Flee now while you have the chance.

It will get worse when you get married and you may not come out of it in one piece.
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by starlingbawa(m): 7:45am On Nov 14, 2021
Then do the needful before the situation becomes irreversible...
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Spain007(m): 8:58am On Nov 14, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

I blv it's anger management...first weigh her parents and siblings cohabitation to ascertain if it's heredity or encroached.

There after you shld know d next step.
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Russi: 9:10am On Nov 14, 2021
Life is progressive or retrogressive..never stagnant.

Therefore ask. yourself what will happen when intense and violent behaviour moves to the next level? We all read of the lady that stabbed a billionaire because she lost control of her anger. You will have yourself to blame if you tolerate this behaviour going into a long term relationship!

trust me many wise men dumped her when they noticed this hellish anger...and her parents fear her.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by jameel6: 10:04am On Nov 14, 2021
If you don't insult her, she will continue believe me I have similar experience. She took advantage of my gentility. My girlfriend one told me it will not be well with me, and i replied her that, no wonder curse is on your 2 brothers who are not doing well and I am living better than them. Sometimes you need to keep your good behaviour aside and treat some issues if not even the people you feed will bully you.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Barristter07: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2021
. Funny thread grin
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by IkpuMmadu: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

A broken relationship is better than the intended recipient broken marriage

If you can't deal with it... Move

Don't marry out of sympathy
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by haryomikun(m): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
PoliteActivist:

All I can tell you is, it'll be worse after marriage unless something intervenes, like church. She's trying to control it now. If this is something you can't live with, let her go

This guy got 300 likes for this comment. Tells you the prevailing mindset on Nairaland!
Brother, that was exactly what I thought immediately I saw the dum.b comment too
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by BlissGod: 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
According to the Op, what she has is instead a foul-mouth. Having a foul-mouth is not in anyway abusive... I have met quite a lot of people like that myself, and though they cause me to cringe from time to time, I remind myself that it is possibly a part of who they are in the end. undecided

When you think you know but don't know.

What do you call verbal abuses to one's partner?

Please enlighten me and differentiate your statement.

Foul-mouthed as how? Foul mouthed when there's a disagreement for straight three years.

You lack WISDOM.
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by BlissGod: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
Spain007:

I blv it's anger management...first weigh her parents and siblings cohabitation to ascertain if it's heredity or encroached.

There after you shld know d next step.

Anger: hereditary, how?

Like how and when did anger become a genetic issue.

FYI no one inherits anger. The environment plays 99% of that role.

Genetical you can be more aggressive but aggression is not anger.

The genetic aggressiveness of some people are wired back to our early early cave men that needed to guard themselves against physical attacks.

Imagine living in the wild and all animals are 10x your size wiling to eat you.

Your natural instincts is to be on the edge always. But anger is not hereditary please.

That's why you ought to train yourself and have self control.

Social enginering of that person is rooted in his/her upbringing.

But the lady in question is a timebomb that's about to blow. And op might never recover.

No one should be with abusive partner. They delay destiny and also destroy lives.

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks and life and death are in the tongue.

A woman that curses her man has no respect and will never make a good wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Poses With Portrait Photos Of His Fiancée In Inspired Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Ghana: Parents Dragged Student Who Impregnated Their Daughter From Class (Video) / 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.