Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral (113280 Views)

Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2021
Tetehjewels:

I would rather worship God in a Church where we can cry, shout, roll on the floor, Dance like David danced before God as we focus solely on him.

I hate pretentious places
a free world blood. A splendid Sunday to you.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Vinnie2000(m): 11:07am On Nov 14, 2021
engrchykae:
we and our holier than thou attitude
She never dance reach king David sef

My Friend!
Stop this David Argument! sad

If she Starts Twerking her big Ass or shaking her Boobs while Dancing!

Can it Still be called Holy? undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by easiest(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2021
Nahunger:
And you recorded it to put out here?
What is your aim?
P.s what ever wrong you think she has done you have your equal share of it already

This indicate that dancing in the church should be aborted, though the dancer mean no harm but she is highly endowed and not need to be twisting her waist.
Even Jesus christ won't support this kind of dance.
The poster posted it so people can have another thought about woman dancing in the church
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by jaxxy(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Some of your so called club girls cannot whine waist like that. They don’t even have the energy to ride a man for 1 minute, but here is a middle aged woman shaking everything at once without energy and you say she be your club girl? Na Rotary club?

U have a point there. Club gals are wasted. grin

So Wetin she dey find for church with this waist? Abi them send am?? Where is iyanya when u need him. grin

Apostle must here this. grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by pocohantas(f): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2021
Tetehjewels:

How did you manage to know her age? grin

Your analysis with club girls shows how easy it is for us to be deceived.

A club girl come to Church dressed like a nun and dancing like a soldier and we praise her and say she is holy when it was just an outward show and thus deception.

While we have someone dancing with all her heart to God without regard to anyone but herself and God and we say she is loose or a club girl this also judging her by her outward show of praise.

The problem is the heart of man....

Her hairstyle and the design of her clothing tells me she is nothing less than 33. Except she is a 20s girl with the dress sense of an oldie, I would be shocked if that woman is less than 30. lipsrsealed

Magnoliaa:

Iyen emi na, abi? grin Ko si iyonu.
Pele my dear. tongue
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by AfroKnight: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2021
My spec.

Whine it baby!

Just look at that!

5 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Dpundict: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2021
9jayes:
Where’s the location I want to check something next Sunday
We no get plumbing work wen you go do o grin even electricity no get problem abi na chairs you wan come repair? grin cheesy because I feel say u wan do plumbing for that waist
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Bayyajidda(m): 11:11am On Nov 14, 2021
Kizzygentle:
Perverts everywere... So because she is curvy she shouldn't dance in the church. The person that did this video is the devil.. So he couldnt worship or focus rather perversing on a lady worshiping God innocently without any negative intention..

You're the pervert here, if you think someone should be wear tight dress and be twerking in church. Your likes as pastors are the reason your today's so-called church are heading to the ruin. "Having the form of godliness but denying the power thereof..." (2 Timothy 3:5)

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by sleekman(m): 11:11am On Nov 14, 2021
Nahunger:
And you recorded it to put out here?
What is your aim?
P.s what ever wrong you think she has done you have your equal share of it already

Abegi shut up!
So you see nothing wrong in the video so why are you chastising him for bringing it here? She wore a body hugging dress and intentionally twerking in church. Na God she come praise abi na sons of Ahab she con find to lead them to damnation. Even some children of Israel no go for concentrate with that kind bazooka for their front

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by smilyice(m): 11:11am On Nov 14, 2021
Akalia:
She is clearly dancing mechanically and not dancing in the spirit.
nawa o mechanically inclined abi

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Vinnie2000(m): 11:11am On Nov 14, 2021
Gravity56:
When olosho goes to Church

She was shaking the bumbum on purpose knowing that son of man was behind her.

Thank you, Sir!
She knew her Big Ass will mesmerize some Guys in the Church! smiley
She was bouncing it deliberately! tongue

The Church too is Very Indisciplined! See her Tight gown! sad

Catholic, Anglican, Deeper Life, Assemblies, JW do NOT give room for such Rubbish! undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2021
franciskaine:
how do you know the heart of God to know if it's good or not?

Neither you nor I know the mind of God, and that's why the same Bible says: whatsoever you condemn on earth, I will condemn in heaven.

The reason why Nigeria has deteriorated into its worsened state is because of statements like yours. When we see things dat are wrong, we pretend to overlook and ask God to be the judge. Even you in your heart knows that what she did is wrong. For the fact that people behind her were screaming shows it's wrong.

The problem I see here is a video being made by a pervert of someone focused on her praise.

He felt sexually drawn to her which was why he made the video in the first place.

ANYONE ELSE WITH ZERO CURVES AND NO IKEBE would dance same dance and no video would be made or no uproar.

My question is this, should curvy ladies no longer dance to God because they were made curvy by same God?

The problem is not the woman but you the watcher.

The problem with David's dance where he almost went Naked was not David but the watcher who condemned him and their condemnation over an inward act expressed outwardly ended up getting them cursed with Barrenness.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by AfroKnight: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Iyen emi na, abi? grin Ko si iyonu.

Finally confirmed you don’t have big yansh. Why this?

I should sue you for not telling me earlier.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by MDK777: 11:15am On Nov 14, 2021
Na XTian Na.What Do You Expect? Nig Churches And Night Club No Be Almost The Same Thing
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by rollywise(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Abeg shut up. So because he made a video then he can rape a kid. You're really stupid.

Birds of a feather would always flock together. Once the conscience is dead, anything can go. The mind is the center of everything you see happen on Earth whether good or bad. In your mind this guy is very normal because you would do same. I wish your neighbors will see this your shameless defence so that can hide their female children from your likes. Pervert.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by egunna(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2021
Nwaokija:
Viral Video of a curvy lady dancing in church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1B0qBdJR2o
may b her crush is just around her.u Kno women nah,dey use everything dey have to impress u.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by smile14: 11:17am On Nov 14, 2021
I comment my reserve.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Rilwayne001: 11:18am On Nov 14, 2021
She’s religiously shaking it hahaha shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Memberclub(m): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2021
Wtf
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Dja1(m): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2021
Na new generation kids go record this video
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Bayyajidda(m): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2021
tola1006:
When you are filled with the spirit you are unconscious of every reality around you,u can even pull your clothes and dance Stark naked.

Lie of the devil. Twerk loosely in church and call it filled with spirit or dancing for the 'lord'. Obvious doctrine of the devil, strategically stationed to seduce and distract true worshipper from the path of life to the path of damnation. Are you aware of how many men that did lust after her in the church auditorium with that singular dance? This is reason you hardly feel the presence of the LORD in many churches today as they are mostly filled with the atmosphere of diverse lust.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by 22jumpstreet: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2021
My to.to don raise...

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by delightglobal(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2021
is it a sin to dance for God/
AntiChristian:
When church becomes similar to nightclub. Even Jesus go fear!

Girls dey slay for Jesus.

She dey whine body for Jesus.

Na to dey rock for Jesus remain.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by tarantino1: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2021
almarthins:

This one no be dancing again. Na enticement and seduction dey go on. If u know how many men she don use dat back side bring down u go wail. Can this happen in a mosque ?
This one na club dance be this o!

When DAVID naked dance and person chastise am, abeg wetin God do the person again?
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Magnoliaa(f): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2021
AfroKnight:

Finally confirmed you don’t have big yansh. Why this?

I should sue you for not telling me earlier.

No, naaaa. Darling, no. Baby, why? Ah! See as poco has finally spoilt my market and man wey I dey try enter. cry cry There is small thing there, love. Truth to God. You can still press small thing. It's one sugar zaddy like that I am waiting for oh, to send me 700k so I will goan do the butt to your liking. It was meant to be a surprise. That was why I haven't told you. Ehn. Biko. Sorry.

pocohantas:
Pele my dear. tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by shizzleStar: 11:24am On Nov 14, 2021
AntiChristian:
When church becomes similar to nightclub. Even Jesus go fear!

Girls dey slay for Jesus.

She dey whine body for Jesus.

Na to dey rock for Jesus remain.
grin grin
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Vinnie2000(m): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2021
Tetehjewels:

The problem I see here is a video being made by a pervert of someone focused on her praise.

He felt sexually drawn to her which was why he made the video in the first place.

ANYONE ELSE WITH ZERO CURVES AND NO IKEBE would dance same dance and no video would be made or no uproar.

My question is this, should curvy ladies no longer dance to God because they were made curvy by same God?

The problem is not the woman but you the watcher.

The problem with David's dance where he almost went Naked was not David but the watcher who condemned him and their condemnation over an inward act expressed outwardly ended up getting them cursed with Barrenness.

Bro
You are just Arguing for Arguments sake! sad

That Girl knew What she was Doing! It's a Simple Case of 'Flaunt it If You have It's..She knows Dat her Yansh is Big! tongue cheesy

Whining, Twisting, Shaking of Yanch,etc are Not Godly Ways of Dancing in Church! undecided
Tell yourself d Truth! smiley
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Adakintroy: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2021
why always the waist rotation. Dances for place of worship should be different.

Or better yet men and women should not worship in thesame sphere. I like the Muslim to this end. No need to pretend anything can tempt the heart to distraction. Like the case now
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by AntiChristian: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2021
delightglobal:
is it a sin to dance for God/

The dance elevates your God.

Even Jesus and Mary were seem dancing for God like that right?

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Vinnie2000(m): 11:28am On Nov 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:

No, naaaa. Darling, no. Baby, why? Ah! See as poco has finally spoilt my market and man wey I dey try enter. cry cry There is small thing there, love. Truth to God. You can still press small thing. It's one sugar zaddy like that I am waiting for oh, to send me 700k so I will goan do the butt to your liking. It was meant to be a surprise. That was why I haven't told you. Ehn. Biko. Sorry.

grin grin grin

My Sister in the Lord,
Worry Not, ok?
Some Men out there aren't so Obsessed with Big Yanch!
A Nice, Portable package is what they want!.. cool cheesy
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Bro
You are just Arguing for Arguments sake! sad

That Girl knew What she was Doing! It's a Simple Case of 'Flaunt it If You have It's..She knows Dat her Yansh is Big! tongue cheesy

Whining, Twisting, Shaking of Yanch,etc are Not Godly Ways of Dancing in Church! undecided
Tell yourself d Truth! smiley

You tell yourself the truth and stop arguing emptily.

How do you know she did it Intentionally? Are you now reading her mind? So because she is curvy and has a big bum now means that even when she walks and they shake it means she is making them shake intentionally? Should she now walk like a plank?

Should she not dance because she was gifted with Curves and ikebe by Same God?

Shaking the ikebe is an African cultural way of Dancing and totally acceptable by God same way he accepted the Dance of King David where he almost went Naked.

Stop trying to play God to your fellow man/woman. Focus on growing your own spiritual life to the point you can be without fault

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by JEFFERSON016(m): 11:29am On Nov 14, 2021
luqhas100:
Op abeg no tell them the name of the church oooo

Omo the church go full next week if the name is released
grin grin grin
The church dey start by 12noon
You are highly invited

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.