Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years (23061 Views)

MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) / Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals / BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
There is a huge difference between thinking of and thinking from a state of being. Wherever timeline, dream or reality you would like to shift to remember this, you will never get there if you keep wishing it to come to you. Instead what you must do is imagine that you are already there and from there create your dream. Living from the end is what it is called. It's like a story that starts rough then the heroes solve there issue then live happily ever after. Yet that's where your story begins in the living happily ever after. Skip all the bad times, wanting and lacking and go straight to the end and live in your paradise. The subconscious mind doesn't know what is real and what is false so take advantage of that law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18GxEwDB8B8

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Watch out for false teachings concerning RH negatives bloodline the holy bloodline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPbItK-abfc
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
What is the principle of reversibility?

The Law of Reversibility says that “If you feel a certain way, you will act in a manner consistent with that feeling.” But if you act in a manner consistent with that feeling, even if you don't feel it, the Law of Reversibility will create the feeling that is consistent with your actions.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Pay attention as I explain what is the law of reversibility or inverse transmutation.

If 1 plus 1 equals 2 then 2 equals 1 plus 1.

Knock and it shall be given unto thee.

If you wanted to visit your friend that lived in the village far away from your home. And you wanted to get there but had no way then imagine yourself knocking at your friend's door. Yes knocking at your friend's and your friend answers, opens the door happy to see you and says to you, come on in. If you can imagine yourself at the end of your journey instead of at the beginning then you can create the reality you desire. For if the mind doesn't know you are not at your friend's door it therefore it creates a way for it to happen. The mind doesn't know you are not rich but if you can feel yourself cashing that big check then it will happen all on its own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVoEGoATFV4
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 12:16am On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by dazzlingd(m): 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
jetwonder:
There is nothing like reincarnation. when you die your gone forever. you never come back.

Theres no proof there is no reincarnation either

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
dazzlingd:

Theres no proof there is no reincarnation either

There is plenty of proof the world is a matrix and energy just gets recycled. Parallel timelines exist and we go in and out of them all the time.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
One of my main objectives behind the creation of this post is to dispell false Roman ideas about the immortality of Yeshua. Not only was Yesuha Ben Yossef a mortal man yet he was the bloodline of King David through his father Yossef aka Joseph. And King Yeshua Ben Yossef married Queen Mary Magdalene and she bore him several children. These descendants of Yeshua keep his royal bloodline in the world and his reincarnation is possible. The reunification of Israel is the goal of every Israel and that is only possible through the return of the king. Reincarnation is the basis of Jewish law and ideas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lisN21Idejw
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
We live in a scripted world where certain powers have written the past and control the future. It's only when you begin scripting your own history will you control your future. Remember you live in whatever timelines that majority of the views you recall as fact, I e things done, circulate in your subconscious.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Richwallet:
Ethnic cleansing was their solution - kill off all the Scots in London, starting with the king himself in what became known as the Gunpowder Plot (failed). James had the Union Flag designed but the troubles between Scotland and England were far from over.

Jacobite Historiographer Royal of the Royal House of Stewart, would like to inject yet another revelation: the bloodline of Jesus Christ. According to Gardner, Jesus married Mary Magdalene, and she was pregnant with his child when he was crucified at Qumran, not Golgotha as it is usually thought. Mary delivered a male child before she and her son were spirited out of Palestine to France, where she died. This child became the scion of an amazing genealogy that terminates?surprise?in the House of Stuart. Furthermore, that house did not expire but flourishes to this day.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2022

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
Matthew 4:4
“But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.”
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2022

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2022

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
Gnosis is intuitive knowledge the revealing of Sophia which means wisdom in plain terms that which is gained from experience.

Romans 1:20

For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:
In Talmudic Yewbrew notzri (pronounced “nazi”), literally “Followers of Jesus Christ of Nazareth,” means “a Christian;” being that the Third Reich was the most Christianized Nation in Europe.

How feared were the Teutonic Knights?

By the 1300s the whole world knew about the Teutonic Order and feared them for the brutality they would bring to the battlefields as well as the low rate of losses. This would prove once again a terrorizing factor that has made them look more like archangels as they would take their vows very serious.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 1:27am On Apr 24, 2022

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2022

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sometimes men overreact out of envy and spite. The Cathars ideas that God was the source of good and evil is written in the book of Isiah.

Isaiah 45:7
King James Version
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
These are the bread crumbs you must follow to reach the inner circle.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
People also ask
What does hypnagogic state mean?
"The hypnagogic state is that heady lull between wakefulness and sleep when thoughts and images flutter, melt, and transform into wild things,"

Best time for affirmations, mantras and afformations.

Take any affirmation and put it in another language other than your mother's tongue for best results. You can even make up your own words and mumble jumble language so as to override the little mind.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
How does fasting help your brain?
What fasting does to the brain? Intermittent fasting is amazing for maintaining brain health. In addition to slowing the aging process, metabolic switching increases neuroplasticity in the brain. This helps optimize brain function and increase the brain's resistance to injury and disease

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Baba Suwe Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment / Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker / Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.