Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience (51979 Views)

Have You Ever Been In A Life Threatening Situation?? Share Your Experience* / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by VicM6: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:
As a lady, there was a guy i was madly in love with, i gave him all the green light, dude seems not to noticed it. So i decided to take the bold step of asking him out, ofcourse he immediately said yes to me.

After few days i was so disappointed, dude dick was too short and small.., okay do it the way i want, he can't, okay darling go down on me and suck the hell out of the pussy, he can't , all he Knows was using his finger to dragged the clitoris ..that was so childish , suck the ass hole,he said nowhere... i couldn't tolerate his boring performance in bed so i called it a quit immediately.

Modified:
You lots are funny , so funny i swear. If women act like they don't like sex or enjoy it, you lots called us hypocrite, if we bare out our minds on how we feel about sex, how we want it, and how we hate boring sex, that when you confused lots start calling us hoe , olosho and all sort of demeaning names. So pathetic.

It seems most Nigerian men are not mentally sound seriously. Especially poverty stricken ones that full this forum. With this their attitudes they stupidly think i Vanessa, will attend to their dm. Una go wait tire, keep sending.

coporate olosho don talk finish.
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by princebishop(m): 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
I’m on this table now
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Pimine: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
Aswearugaaad

Yeah. Secondary school.
The first and probably the only girl I genuinely fell in love with. God, I was so shy!

My friends persuaded me to no end until one of them threatened to go for her if I failed to grin. Omo I change am for my nicca sharparly grin

The girl is married now...not to me grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
BABYharder:
Nope, I'm more of the fighter type then. I fought all my crush while growing up. It was romantic undecided
U well so grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by whodeyhere: 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
ORLAHOLUWA:
That was how I had a crush on this beautiful girl in school back then, OASOS, OKE-BOLA, my friends and hostel mate knew I liked the girl, so whenever we come across the girl, they start to shout, whenever the girl was seen by my friends, they will shout my name, there was a day the girl also participated in a foot ball which required a penalty shootout, as soon as it was the girl's turn, my friends started to shout my name again and the girl became suspicious too.
So on this great day, during the heat of inter house sport, i participated in the 400m race and won, my friends watched the girl clapping for me then they used the opportunity to set us up, then they met with the girl and told her I would like to see her�, that she should wait under the tree opposite our hostel. My friends then came to inform me about the plan, and said the girl was waiting under the tree, they gave me a phone to get her contact, then I decided to summon the courage and go over to talk with her, with my friends watching from the hostel.
My brethren, as soon as I got to her, I just greeted her "Good afternoon" and walked on.

My friends didn't see me till evening when it was time for prep.

Mo Japa ni ooo

You cracked me really hard, I had a similar experience back in secondary school also in Ibadan though mine wasn't a crush of mine. it was valentine gist exchange and the lady decided to hug me in front of a full combined class. Meeeeen my legs were dragging, voice was shaking after that class I started avoiding the lady in school, if I see her on a particular block I will take the back door just to avoid eye contact until we graduated. I have not set my eyes on her till today.... can't forget Sarah in a hurry.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
When I was in secondary School there's a lady that I love and she wants me to propose to her, but I'm feel ashamed, I explained to a friend to toast her for me but unfortunately the guy toast her for himself, second day when I meet the lady I asked her if she has agreed to be mine
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

You want to use your frustrated life on the poor innocent boy... number one you made him backslide, when the devil eventually use you to get him, you now want him to die in the hole already expanded by the last blaster who used weapon of mass destruction to create a volcano.
We should also thank the boys mother for her prayers for delivering her son from karishikas like you.
holy blood of God wink smiley

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by BePrepared: 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:
As a lady, there was a guy i was madly in love with, i gave him all the green light, dude seems not to noticed it. So i decided to take the bold step of asking him out, ofcourse he immediately said yes to me.

After few days i was so disappointed, dude dick was too short and small.., okay do it the way i want, he can't, okay darling go down on me and suck the hell out of the pussy, he can't , all he Knows was using his finger to dragged the clitoris ..that was so childish , suck the ass hole,he said nowhere... i couldn't tolerate his boring performance in bed so i called it a quit immediately.

Modified:
You lots are funny , so funny i swear. If women act like they don't like sex or enjoy it, you lots called us hypocrite, if we bare out our minds on how we feel about sex, how we want it, and how we hate boring sex, that when you confused lots start calling us hoe , olosho and all sort of demeaning names. So pathetic.

It seems most Nigerian men are not mentally sound seriously. Especially poverty stricken ones that full this forum. With this their attitudes they stupidly think i Vanessa, will attend to their dm. Una go wait tire, keep sending.

God bless America. During my stay in Ohio, i learned so much there. Here can never be there. It's incomparable. There you bare out your mind the way and manner you want it, without being insulted or being bullied.

Hanty whether in Ohio in USA or Ohu in Umuahia prostitution and promiscuity is morally and culturally inappropriate and a sin before God, never sign of civility.

Repent

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by RenaissanceGuy: 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
How time flies. Mine was even more spectacular than this grin. Story for another day.
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Klass99(f): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Goldbw122(m): 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
That is the current situation that is going on now...
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Freeman911(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
ORLAHOLUWA:
That was how I had a crush on this beautiful girl in school back then, OASOS, OKE-BOLA, my friends and hostel mate knew I liked the girl, so whenever we come across the girl, they start to shout, whenever the girl was seen by my friends, they will shout my name, there was a day the girl also participated in a foot ball which required a penalty shootout, as soon as it was the girl's turn, my friends started to shout my name again and the girl became suspicious too.
So on this great day, during the heat of inter house sport, i participated in the 400m race and won, my friends watched the girl clapping for me then they used the opportunity to set us up, then they met with the girl and told her I would like to see her�, that she should wait under the tree opposite our hostel. My friends then came to inform me about the plan, and said the girl was waiting under the tree, they gave me a phone to get her contact, then I decided to summon the courage and go over to talk with her, with my friends watching from the hostel.
My brethren, as soon as I got to her, I just greeted her "Good afternoon" and walked on.

Mo Japa ni ooo
Omo you behaved like me

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by bullabong(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Modified:

God bless America. During my stay in Ohio, i learned so much there. Here can never be there. It's incomparable. There you bare out your mind the way and manner you want it, without being insulted or being bullied.
But really you didn't need to point that out to the ignorant ones. Quit explaining to fools who will never understand intelligence.
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Freeman911(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:
As a lady, there was a guy i was madly in love with, i gave him all the green light, dude seems not to noticed it. So i decided to take the bold step of asking him out, ofcourse he immediately said yes to

Baby, I admire your courage.
Modified:

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by abimic(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
I remember that year during JAMB days, even as they pushed me, omo I still waka pass the girl o...........My liver fail me tongue tongue Now, confidence is top notch
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Freeman911(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=107729185]As a lady, there was a guy i was madly in love with, i gave him all the green light, dude seems not to noticed it. So i decided to take the bold step of asking him out, ofcourse he immediately said yes to

Baby, I admire your courage.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by UYEMDO35(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
I was so timid in the front of girls .. Back den in secondary school my friends try to set me up with my juniors, but I just couldn't have time for dat. It came to a point dat even the girl I had crush on, I just couldn't confront her to express my feelings to her. When I tried sending my friends to help me talk to her on my behalf, she told dem dat I should come by myself to toast her. Though! When I went there by myself, I was lost in thought, very shy to talk, I nearly wewe on my body. Funniest part I can woo a girl for someone but doing for myself is always difficult.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by stanliwise(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
ORLAHOLUWA:

Mo Japa ni ooo
I don laugh tire.
The finishing line was lit �

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Teewhy1308(f): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
I'm one shy guy, I had same experience in secondary School

Infact she had to approach me herself and I still couldn't express myself embarassed
Just too shy till now

Tor! May you be delivered �
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Richvibes1997: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Modified:

sorry my love I blame Desmond ediot for this cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Richvibes1997: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

You want to use your frustrated life on the poor innocent boy... number one you made him backslide, when the devil eventually use you to get him, you now want him to die in the hole already expanded by the last blaster who used weapon of mass destruction to create a volcano.
We should also thank the boys mother for her prayers for delivering her son from karishikas like you.
guy guy guy grin take it easy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by greatiyk4u(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Modified:

Where exactly in Ohio?
Stop the lie though the sexual escapade, experiences and exposure na true.
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by excellentj4teal(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Modified:

This your comment on the childish Nairaland guys just sweetened my night. I have always observed with dismay how children react on this platform and it makes the platform so crude

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by TruthUntold: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Modified:

Miss Ohio, that expression is 'call it quits' not 'call it quit'
I come in peace.
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by bitrusnathan396(m): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Modified:

Try me and see wonder's
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Teewhy1308(f): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
BePrepared:

Hanty whether in Ohio in USA or Ohu in Umuahia prostitution and promiscuity is morally and culturally inappropriate and a sin before God, never sign of civility.

Repent

You nail it, even though many are also guilty of this same thing, but they are not so proud of coming online to share it like this, I guess she's an attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by HowDareU: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=107729185]As a lady, there was a guy i was madly in love with, i gave him all the green light, dude seems not to noticed it. So i decided to take the bold step of asking him out, ofcourse he immediately said yes to me.

Modified:
You lots are funny , so funny i swear.
Pu*sy is bae. I love sucking pu*sy. First, I stimulate the clito, at the same time using my tongue on the periphery. Follow it up by sucking the juices; all of it. Damn, she go see bliss. Then I insert my kilimanjaro. Jeez! Pu*sy sucking is an art; a technique of sort. grin[quote author=MadamVanessa post=107729185]As a lady, there was a guy i was madly in love with, i gave him all the green light, dude seems not to noticed it. So i decided to take the bold step of asking him out, ofcourse he immediately said yes to me.

Modified:
You lots are funny , so funny i swear.
Pu*sy is bae. I love sucking pu*sy. First, I stimulate the clito, at the same time using my tongue on the periphery. Follow it up by sucking the juices; all of it. Damn, she go see bliss. Then I insert my kilimanjaro. Jeez! Pu*sy sucking is an art; a technique of sort.
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by favour32(m): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Modified:

I hail you!
Na man you be
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Depepper:

U well so grin grin

Are you surprised? I had some of them in class back then in primary sch. They always pick fights or like troubling the girls they liked.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Coolgent(m): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Modified:

You are absolutely right

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Ik2021: 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it. https://see-video.xyz/7464964668745281/
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by kolakolex: 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
olaniyiYAH:
When I was in secondary School there's a lady that I love and she wants me to propose to her, but I'm feel ashamed, I explained to a friend to toast her for me but unfortunately the guy toast her for himself, second day when I meet the lady I asked her if she has agreed to be mine

Had similar experience back then I sec school. There was this lady I so much love and she knew I love her but I have not told her anything.

I told my friend to help me because he was closer to her and he took her away from. This was the first time I was betrayed by a close friend.

Since then,I learn to do things in my own.she is married now though.He didn't marry her ; he just ruined my love for her free of charge

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit / Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos / Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.