Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience (51991 Views)

Have You Ever Been In A Life Threatening Situation?? Share Your Experience* / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by God2man2again(m): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
170 likes and 14 shares for the OP post on nairaland forum, now, somebody should please tell me, how do we develop our youths?

Is there any hope for our youths in this generation?

May God send divine helpers for our youths in this generation.Amen.
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Kingibiza(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:
As a lady, there was a guy i was madly in love with, i gave him all the green light, dude seems not to noticed it. So i decided to take the bold step of asking him out, ofcourse he immediately said yes to me.

After few days i was so disappointed, dude dick was too short and small.., okay do it the way i want, he can't, okay darling go down on me and suck the hell out of the pussy, he can't , all he Knows was using his finger to dragged the clitoris ..that was so childish , suck the ass hole,he said nowhere... i couldn't tolerate his boring performance in bed so i called it a quit immediately.

Modified:
You lots are funny , so funny i swear. If women act like they don't like sex or enjoy it, you lots called us hypocrite, if we bare out our minds on how we feel about sex, how we want it, and how we hate boring sex, that when you confused lots start calling us hoe , olosho and all sort of demeaning names. So pathetic.

It seems most Nigerian men are not mentally sound seriously. Especially poverty stricken ones that full this forum. With this their attitudes they stupidly think i Vanessa, will attend to their dm. Una go wait tire, keep sending.

God bless America. During my stay in Ohio, i learned so much there. Here can never be there. It's incomparable. There you bare out your mind the way and manner you want it, without being insulted or being bullied.

I love your kinda woman who expresses her self, you've got my respect.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by nesgeeek(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
I dated a lady back then in my secondary days, it wasn't from my heart though, but because my friend who told me the lady is always staring at me in lust manner which I also observe and confirm it myself. she was always showing me green light, one day I gather courage and worked up to her and told her her I want to see her during closing hour, immediately it was the time I promise to see I did as if I forgot that we had an appointment during closing, she was the one who came to my class to remind me that I wanted seeing her during closing. so we both move to one abandon class room where no one will see us or distract us then I open up to her that I love her, and I also want her to be my girlfriend. immediately I finish vomiting those words she looked look straight into my eyes and ask me if I am sure of what I just said, and I told her yes I am very sure, she smile and said she will get back to me soon. after two days she came to my class and said to my request. that was my first to tell a lady that I love her. she was also my first Love.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by ThatFairGuy: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
It's not a crime, I love it sad
Teewhy1308:

Tor! May you be delivered �

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by jimb(m): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:
As a lady, there was a guy i was madly in love with, i gave him all the green light, dude seems not to noticed it. So i decided to take the bold step of asking him out, ofcourse he immediately said yes to me.

After few days i was so disappointed, dude dick was too short and small.., okay do it the way i want, he can't, okay darling go down on me and suck the hell out of the pussy, he can't , all he Knows was using his finger to dragged the clitoris ..that was so childish , suck the ass hole,he said nowhere... i couldn't tolerate his boring performance in bed so i called it a quit immediately.

Modified:
You lots are funny , so funny i swear. If women act like they don't like sex or enjoy it, you lots called us hypocrite, if we bare out our minds on how we feel about sex, how we want it, and how we hate boring sex, that when you confused lots start calling us hoe , olosho and all sort of demeaning names. So pathetic.

It seems most Nigerian men are not mentally sound seriously. Especially poverty stricken ones that full this forum. With this their attitudes they stupidly think i Vanessa, will attend to their dm. Una go wait tire, keep sending.

God bless America. During my stay in Ohio, i learned so much there. Here can never be there. It's incomparable. There you bare out your mind the way and manner you want it, without being insulted or being bullied.

are you still. interested in meeting someone like me?

m laa gi eeh..
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Munzy14(m): 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
ORLAHOLUWA:
Have you ever been in this situation? Share your experience
Secondary school stuffs...Buy new cloth and pass the babe house so she can see.. grin

In Jss3 me and my clique do rehearsals on how to chyke babe for street...

One will act like the babe, then two will push you to go and show how you will stop her.. grin Boys hahahahahaha funny people..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Munzy14(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
UYEMDO35:
I was so timid in the front of girls .. Back den in secondary school my friends try to set me up with my juniors, but I just couldn't have time for dat. It came to a point dat even the girl I had crush on, I just couldn't confront her to express my feelings to her. When I tried sending my friends to help me talk to her on my behalf, she told dem dat I should come by myself to toast her. Though! When I went there by myself, I was lost in thought, very shy to talk, I nearly wewe on my body. Funniest part I can woo a girl for someone but doing for myself is always difficult.
You dey cut liver..like my guys will say those days.. grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Munzy14(m): 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
ORLAHOLUWA:
That was how I had a crush on this beautiful girl in school back then, OASOS, OKE-BOLA, my friends and hostel mate knew I liked the girl, so whenever we come across the girl, they start to shout, whenever the girl was seen by my friends, they will shout my name, there was a day the girl also participated in a foot ball which required a penalty shootout, as soon as it was the girl's turn, my friends started to shout my name again and the girl became suspicious too.
So on this great day, during the heat of inter house sport, i participated in the 400m race and won, my friends watched the girl clapping for me then they used the opportunity to set us up, then they met with the girl and told her I would like to see her�, that she should wait under the tree opposite our hostel. My friends then came to inform me about the plan, and said the girl was waiting under the tree, they gave me a phone to get her contact, then I decided to summon the courage and go over to talk with her, with my friends watching from the hostel.
My brethren, as soon as I got to her, I just greeted her "Good afternoon" and walked on.

My friends didn't see me till evening when it was time for prep.

Mo Japa ni ooo
Your story deserve the award... grin grin

You greeted her and walked away...chai cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by madukaanaya(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
NONSENSE
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by iamehmakute(m): 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mine was the other way round, I've always known a particular girl liked me but I wasnt sure of how to categorize such likeness.
One afternoon during break time ,I was heading to the field to meet up with my guys before they finished picking set. Behold, what greeted me was a gathering of girls waiting for me at the turning that leads to the field. I hailed them( as I was friend to some )and continued my way. They quickly ask that I spare them some minutes which I did, then they started arguing on who should do the talking, I scanned their faces so as to understand what I was up against( I no dey like lose guard) when my eyes came in contact with my supposed crush she was literally blushing . That and the fact that they were aLL smiling but still arguing amongst themselves on who should start the talking first gave me a clue of what's up.
When it dawned on me that this was what was about to happen, shyness from the pit of hell just descended on me making me overwhelmed by their presence and as a shy guy by nature I couldn't stand there no longer. All I remembered from that moment was that I found myself running away from them back to class. Ball I no play again, wetin dem wan talk I no hear again.
The girl wasn't really cool afterwards as she became shy whenever our part crossed. I left the school at the end of the term and we never saw for a long while as I relocated back to my state following the death of dad. Few years back probably 6 years or so I came across this babe and I was wawed , Tomi was all looking good with hips that could make you cross a busy road just to behold the face. Aside the banging body shape she always had a pleasant face to look at and was the first lady I knew with a cat eye( those big ones) complementing everything was her pure black ebony skin. We exchanged contact but then nothing happened afterwards as she was far away on the other end of the west wrapping up her bsc program while me was just entering school at another end of Southwest.
Anytime I remember the way I ran away from them and how stupid I made her look then I feel bad, sad and I end up laughing at my foolishness and naviety.
Since then whether I'm the one doing the asking out or its the other way round, I don't blink an eye. Except on few occasions..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by waziri4biz: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Modified:

I love you too

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by LawyerLomo(m): 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Modified:

Give me a try
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Debells(m): 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Modified:

Can't imagine the disappointment on your facr
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Goalnaldo(m): 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lol who hasn't? If I tell you my stories ehn...

One of the things friends and neighbors used in gingering me is one song from African China; "if you love somebody walk up to am and tell am you love am. It does no crime no crime at all"

about 11 years later I'm still single to stupor cry but I think secondary school love is the realest (pure and innocent). These days I'll just see a nice ass girl and what is in your mind is how to give her backshots cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by berryPee(m): 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
Have been there sha, when I finally got trapped with her on a lonely path back home from sch I totally lost my voice... I tried to say something but the word refused to leave my vocal cavity cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Goalnaldo(m): 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Munzy14:

Secondary school stuffs...Buy new cloth and pass the babe house so she can see.. grin

In Jss3 me and my clique do rehearsals on how to chyke babe for street...

One will act like the babe, then two will push you to go and show how you will stop her.. grin Boys hahahahahaha funny people..

me and my goons once went to a Catholic Church to test our toasting skills. Chai guys! cheesy shy me didn't still chyke cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by deavicky(m): 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Modified:

did u check if the womanliness was smelling?.
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by drlateef: 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
Divoc19:
Most guys toasters have been in this situation a thousand times grin

Try me for a change grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by medriano: 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
ORLAHOLUWA:
That was how I had a crush on this beautiful girl in school back then, OASOS, OKE-BOLA, my friends and hostel mate knew I liked the girl, so whenever we come across the girl, they start to shout, whenever the girl was seen by my friends, they will shout my name, there was a day the girl also participated in a foot ball which required a penalty shootout, as soon as it was the girl's turn, my friends started to shout my name again and the girl became suspicious too.

So on this great day, during the heat of inter house sport, i participated in the 400m race and won, my friends watched the girl clapping for me then they used the opportunity to set us up, then they met with the girl and told her I would like to see her�, that she should wait under the tree opposite our hostel. My friends then came to inform me about the plan, and said the girl was waiting under the tree, they gave me a phone to get her contact, then I decided to summon the courage and go over to talk with her, with my friends watching from the hostel.
My brethren, as soon as I got to her, I just greeted her "Good afternoon" and walked on.

Mo Japa ni ooo

����
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Drogunov: 12:05am On Nov 21, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Modified:

Horse crap! That's what you're full of.
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by kals4luv990(m): 12:06am On Nov 21, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Modified:

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by nnamdi640: 12:30am On Nov 21, 2021
ORLAHOLUWA:

Mo Japa ni ooo
Am sure you were short of words and didn't know where to start from.
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by InvertedHammer: 12:37am On Nov 21, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Modified:

/

We will like to hear from your daughter not you.

/
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Dshocker(m): 5:11am On Nov 21, 2021
BlackfireX:

You want to use your frustrated life on the poor innocent boy... number one you made him backslide, when the devil eventually use you to get him, you now want him to die in the hole already expanded by the last blaster who used weapon of mass destruction to create a volcano.
We should also thank the boys mother for her prayers for delivering her son from karishikas like you.

Your write up is irrational and shows the level of your thinking capacity,please grow up for once...
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Munzy14(m): 5:50am On Nov 21, 2021
Goalnaldo:
me and my goons once went to a Catholic Church to test our toasting skills. Chai guys! cheesy shy me didn't still chyke cheesy
grin grin

Funny days growing up was more fun.
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by SportsHD: 7:09am On Nov 21, 2021
stayclearofme:

Loll, you just opened your mouth and disgraced yourself here grin grin. Seems like you are the small dick guy she was talking about.
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by stayclearofme: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2021
SportsHD:

Loll, you just opened your mouth and disgraced yourself here grin grin. Seems like you are the small dick guy she was talking about.
Lol what is this id. ot talking about? You and your wide pus. sy MadamVanessa.
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Zinpat: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
ORLAHOLUWA:

Mo Japa ni ooo

Lol...
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by yaseer111: 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Modified:

shocked.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Ola3tag(m): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Modified:

wow this is a lot. �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.