Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience (51972 Views)

Have You Ever Been In A Life Threatening Situation?? Share Your Experience* / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by house10s: 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
yawn
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Michoco(m): 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

You want to use your frustrated life on the poor innocent boy... number one you made him backslide, when the devil eventually use you to get him, you now want him to die in the hole already expanded by the last blaster who used weapon of mass destruction to create a volcano.
We should also thank the boys mother for her prayers for delivering her son from karishikas like you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin guy u just made my day I swear

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Patriot9: 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:
As a lady, there was a guy i was madly in love with, i gave him all the green light, dude seems not to noticed it. So i decided to take the bold step of asking him out, ofcourse he immediately said yes to me.

After few days i was so disappointed, dude dick was too short and small.. i couldn't tolerate his boring performance in bed so i called it a quit immediately.
Starangel? Are you?
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by nurain150(m): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:
As a lady, there was a guy i was madly in love with, i gave him all the green light, dude seems not to noticed it. So i decided to take the bold step of asking him out, ofcourse he immediately said yes to me.

After few days i was so disappointed, dude dick was too short and small.. i couldn't tolerate his boring performance in bed so i called it a quit immediately.

madam stop lieing and hoeing at the same time.
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by ThatFairGuy: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
You must be one kind shy person.
This same narration is as mine
ORLAHOLUWA:
That was how I had a crush on this beautiful girl in school back then, OASOS, OKE-BOLA, my friends and hostel mate knew I liked the girl, so whenever we come across the girl, they start to shout, whenever the girl was seen by my friends, they will shout my name, there was a day the girl also participated in a foot ball which required a penalty shootout, as soon as it was the girl's turn, my friends started to shout my name again and the girl became suspicious too.
So on this great day, during the heat of inter house sport, i participated in the 400m race and won, my friends watched the girl clapping for me then they used the opportunity to set us up, then they met with the girl and told her I would like to see her�, that she should wait under the tree opposite our hostel. My friends then came to inform me about the plan, and said the girl was waiting under the tree, they gave me a phone to get her contact, then I decided to summon the courage and go over to talk with her, with my friends watching from the hostel.
My brethren, as soon as I got to her, I just greeted her "Good afternoon" and walked on.

My friends didn't see me till evening when it was time for prep.

Mo Japa ni ooo

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by africanpride1: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
You have a Glorious Destiny to fulfill, that is what most of us didn't know then. Joseph was spontaneously afraid of immorality without really knowing he was Protecting his Glorious Destiny. I hope you have step foot into it already, I pressure to feel among never got you at last.
ORLAHOLUWA:
That was how I had a crush on this beautiful girl in school back then, OASOS, OKE-BOLA, my friends and hostel mate knew I liked the girl, so whenever we come across the girl, they start to shout, whenever the girl was seen by my friends, they will shout my name, there was a day the girl also participated in a foot ball which required a penalty shootout, as soon as it was the girl's turn, my friends started to shout my name again and the girl became suspicious too.
So on this great day, during the heat of inter house sport, i participated in the 400m race and won, my friends watched the girl clapping for me then they used the opportunity to set us up, then they met with the girl and told her I would like to see her�, that she should wait under the tree opposite our hostel. My friends then came to inform me about the plan, and said the girl was waiting under the tree, they gave me a phone to get her contact, then I decided to summon the courage and go over to talk with her, with my friends watching from the hostel.
My brethren, as soon as I got to her, I just greeted her "Good afternoon" and walked on.

Mo Japa ni ooo

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:

I hope you have a big waist and big boobs??
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by lkillbrokehoes: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
I don't think so, I got my own principles.
If I like a girl I will talk to her, if I don't. you won't see me closer to you, that's just how I am, getting girls is the easiest thing for me cause I'm attractive and a sweet talker.
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by sammysmiles(m): 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Bedtime stories
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by 001spice: 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:

that was bad of u. U should have ask him if he knows any of his friends that has a long big dick make him give you the guy. Miss big dick

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by limcar: 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I don't think so, I got my own principles.
If I like a girl I will talk to her, if I don't. you won't see me closer to you, that's just how I am, getting girls is the easiest thing for me cause I'm attractive and a sweet talker.
i wanna get closer to Queenslander. Any tip?
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by jubrilELsudan: 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:

I WILL LIKE TO FVCK YOU WITH MY BIG STALLION CUCK AND SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN YOUR MOUTH.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Babastrong(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=107729185]As a lady, there was a guy i was madly in love with, i gave him all the green light, dude seems not to noticed it. So i decided to take the bold step of asking him out, ofcourse he immediately said yes to me.

After few days i was so disappointed, dude dick was too short and small.. i couldn't tolerate his boring performance in bed so i called it a quit immediately. [ hey yah sorry!
can i remove my trouser and size my own. You will surely like to chop and chop am till your belle puff up. I no dey joke oo, the thing be like heredity. Big cucumber, wey never disappointed!]
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

Werey

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
ORLAHOLUWA:
Have you ever been in this situation? Share your experience

Who hasn't? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Ashirioluwa: 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:

The problem is not the young boy dick but the size of your hole. Girl you have oversize hole so no dick can manage that.

You will need artificial dick before you can satisfy yourself
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Rosaline5000: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:

I thought you love him for who he is shocked
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Steelarmy01: 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

You want to use your frustrated life on the poor innocent boy... number one you made him backslide, when the devil eventually use you to get him, you now want him to die in the hole already expanded by the last blaster who used weapon of mass destruction to create a volcano.
We should also thank the boys mother for her prayers for delivering her son from karishikas like you.

grin
BlackfireX:

cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by moneyissweet(m): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
That's life, some men are richly blessed with money while some are blessed with big dick.

Maybe you should ask God to bless you with a man that has big dick who can fck you for 2 hours before he ejaculates.

MadamVanessa:

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by victorazy(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:

After few days i was so disappointed, dude dick was too short and small.., okay do it the way i want, he can't, okay darling go down on me and suck the hell out of the pussy, he can't , all he Knows was using his finger to dragged the clitoris ..that was so childish , suck the ass hole,he said nowhere... i couldn't tolerate his boring performance in bed so i called it a quit immediately.

Modified:
You lots are funny , so funny i swear. If women act like they don't like sex or enjoy it, you lots called us hypocrite, if we bare out our minds on how we feel about sex, how we want it, and how we hate boring sex, that when you confused lots will start calling us hoe , olosho etc etc.. it's so funny.

God bless America. Dring my stay in Ohio, i learned so much there. Here can never be there. It's incomparable. There you bare out your mind the way and manner you want it, without being being insulted or being bullied.

Story to the gods
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by ThePeaceMan(m): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
Betting made easy,

We cashed out today, what are you waiting for.

https://www.nairaland.com/6858087/betting-made-easy-bet-sense#107805622
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by moneyissweet(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
See finishing.

BlackfireX:

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by moneyissweet(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
Now you don become guru .

ORLAHOLUWA:

Mo Japa ni ooo
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by friday2011(m): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:

After few days i was so disappointed, dude dick was too short and small.., okay do it the way i want, he can't, okay darling go down on me and suck the hell out of the pussy, he can't , all he Knows was using his finger to dragged the clitoris ..that was so childish , suck the ass hole,he said nowhere... i couldn't tolerate his boring performance in bed so i called it a quit immediately.

Modified:
You lots are funny , so funny i swear. If women act like they don't like sex or enjoy it, you lots called us hypocrite, if we bare out our minds on how we feel about sex, how we want it, and how we hate boring sex, that when you confused lots will start calling us hoe , olosho etc etc.. it's so funny.

God bless America. During my stay in Ohio, i learned so much there. Here can never be there. It's incomparable. There you bare out your mind the way and manner you want it, without being insulted or being bullied.

You are such a darling...

I don't know you ooo, but I am pretty sure you will be a wonderful person to be with.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Few days?

Na the sex aunty dey after...
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by thaoriginator: 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Modified:

God bless America. During my stay in Ohio, i learned so much there. Here can never be there. It's incomparable. There you bare out your mind the way and manner you want it, without being insulted or being bullied.

plss don't mind all these hypocritical fellows dem!

Dem Inna di bagga chattin cos dem wish fi get they likkle tiny hood inna yuh punana.

A batty men dem! And me believe say you pussy no good, yuh pussy great!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Jayzx: 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

Ewwwwweee
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Mpanyi: 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
ORLAHOLUWA:

Mo Japa ni ooo

I really laughed out loud. Damn funny.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Bhadboi: 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
Never had issues talking to my crushes
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by stayclearofme: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Modified:
You lots are funny , so funny i swear. If women act like they don't like sex or enjoy it, you lots called us hypocrite, if we bare out our minds on how we feel about sex, how we want it, and how we hate boring sex, that when you confused lots will start us hoe , olosho etc etc.. it's so funny. Like it seems most Nigerian men are not mentally sound seriously. Most of you quoting to say rubbish, anyday you said conceived in your heart, or openly say that girls are hypocrite when it comes to sex, may the punishment of God fall on you everlasting. Uselessss and hopeless idiots.

Madam Ohio we don hear you! Thanks to the society without morals that you find yourself, we are African albeit not perfect but we still have some morals. You sex life and intimacy should be between you and your partner and not for the public, at least not in details.
It is people like you that forgot her culture and values whatsoever because you now live abroad.
Mind you I live here in the US just like you, I lived in Colombus, Ohio before moving to Houston, Texas.... Nor be today I dey here.. na years... So we all know better.
See the way you are even cursing! That shows how local you are.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by stayclearofme: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Modified:
You lots are funny , so funny i swear. If women act like they don't like sex or enjoy it, you lots called us hypocrite, if we bare out our minds on how we feel about sex, how we want it, and how we hate boring sex, that when you confused lots start calling us hoe , olosho and all sort of demeaning names. So pathetic.

It seems most Nigerian men are not mentally sound seriously. Especially poverty stricken ones that full this forum. With this their attitudes they stupidly think i Vanessa, will attend to their dm. Una go wait tire, keep sending.

Yes most Nigerian men are not mentally sound including your father of course. U don manage get visa come American dey run your mouth!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit / Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos / Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.