Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' (52521 Views)

Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Sheriman(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
jaxxy:
What of married men? What is good for the goose is good for gander. undecided
Fucking fornicator. Na dem
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
Are you not the one who complained about his girlfriend acting aloof and doesn't call?

How do you know they are married women? Can you learn to at least mind your damn business?

Minding your business will help you live longer.

Thank you for the tip. Cheers
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by seunmsg(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
grin grin grin
OP don mad.

Instead of advocating for Magun, let’s de-emphasize marriage. Marriage is a trap that does both parties no good. They are just trapped there in sadness.

People who are attracted to each other should be able to do whatever they wish without the guilt of marriage. Infidelity in marriage will continue to grow until we all agree to end the damned institution.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by BABANGBALI: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
Dem plenty here on nairaland. Na so we dey take dem panu for weekend

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by InoGetJoy: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
ahnie:
Have you ever heard of the word called...MIND YOUR BUSINESS?
Rubbish talk
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Ik2021: 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it. https://see-video.xyz/7464964668745281/
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by adedamola777: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
The rate at which married women are becoming so unfaithful is soo unfair and scary. I work in a 5 star hotel and it's so frightening that 4 out of every 10 guest that lodges in our hotel is a married young woman accompanied by either another man who is old enough to be her grandfather or a small boy old enough to be her kid brother or son angry angry

Magun is a charm that originates from the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria. It literally means "do not climb." Magun has been used for centuries to catch a wife who has an extra-marital affair or to put a promiscuous woman in check. ...the woman and her lover will stick like glue during the process of sex if she has crossed a Broom or touched a substance laced with Magun charms until her husband comes or they are caught.

At least this should bring back some sanity and faithfulness and keep those who are not ready to settle down away from taking vows they will not keep...

Married People NOT ONLY women
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by BigBashiru: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
seunmsg:
grin grin grin
OP don mad.

Instead of advocating for Magun, let’s de-emphasize marriage. Marriage is a trap that does both parties no good. They are just trapped there in sadness.

People who are attracted to each other should be able to do whatever they wish without the guilt of marriage. Infidelity in marriage will continue to grow until we all agree to end the damned institution.

I agree with you whole heartedly. what if after marrying you see someone you are more attracted to a month later??
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Turbantheigbos: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
1Sharon:

Why do want to prove it to only me? Why not prove it to many people?
You asked for a proof. As many that as come have seen.
It would be a mild, curable and reversible proof.

Al-turbani speaks!
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Even as a Guy, I feel upset about this post becasuse it's not balanced.
Husbands do worse.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Bigchristo: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
cayorday89:

According to my movie experience, even as popular as it was then, the babalawo don't give it out to every man who comes for it because of its many repercussions, only the nosy Olori Ebi steals it and give it out to shame a woman or to use for a woman who will sleep with a man to kill the man.
Note: All are from my little Yoruba movie experience, never for once come in contact with real life experience.
Okay, but I have heard some few cases in reality lots of Yoruba men who use it on their wives, there was this lady that stays in our house she usually disturb me then I was running away from her, until she traveled back to Ondo state were she was caught with another guy I don’t really know what exactly it is until I hear about magun
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Alexaonfleek: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
The rate at which married women are becoming so unfaithful is soo unfair and scary. I work in a 5 star hotel and it's so frightening that 4 out of every 10 guest that lodges in our hotel is a married young woman accompanied by either another man who is old enough to be her grandfather or a small boy old enough to be her kid brother or son angry angry

Magun is a charm that originates from the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria. It literally means "do not climb." Magun has been used for centuries to catch a wife who has an extra-marital affair or to put a promiscuous woman in check. ...the woman and her lover will stick like glue during the process of sex if she has crossed a Broom or touched a substance laced with Magun charms until her husband comes or they are caught.

At least this should bring back some sanity and faithfulness and keep those who are not ready to settle down away from taking vows they will not keep...
What of married men who cheat?
How are we going to keep their reproductive organ in one place

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by AZControversial(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
Trust many to speak against it.... They surely have plans to misbehave.
Magun might be too severe but what better ways are there to put very promiscuous partners in check?....
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Testimony1988(m): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
Simran94:

No, his concern is for that of MARRIED WOMEN cheating but for some reason he decided to ignore the MARRIED MEN that cheat and that they cheat more than the women
hahahaha, he meant both sexes o, don't misquote what he said.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by izibili44: 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
ahnie:
Are you a cheat
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Testimony1988:
hahahaha, he meant both sexes o, don't misquote what he said.
Read his headline again grin
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by authority2006(m): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

Let any married woman or man who wants to cheat do so in peace. Everyone is guilty of one misdeed or another
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Munzy14(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mstick:
Men are polygamous in nature na for another man wife or girlfriend body oh. grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Have you ever heard of the word, 'shut up'?
ahnie:
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
Stop passing the bulk...stop justifying immorality because men do it. Na so ur papa do ur mama ni?
Mood11:
What about the men

What method should the wives of the men with randy di¦cks deploy to keep them in check?
At least the women are not forcking themselves with their fingers

What is good for the goose is good for the gander cheesy
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by muheeb01(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
As you're doing magun make sure you have the ero oooo,I mean the antidote....magun is real and na cheaper price lol but it's not good,if you can't withstand or endure a cheating partner let them go in peace..please husbands and wives be faithful

Check my signature and pofile for my work
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Mood11: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
AyoolaIgwe:
Stop passing the bulk...stop justifying immorality because men do it. Na so ur papa do ur mama ni?
Why bringing my parents into this?
Don't you think that is uncalled for?
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by cayorday89(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bigchristo:
Okay, but I have heard some few cases in reality lots of Yoruba men who use it on their wives, there was this lady that stays in our house she usually disturb me then I was running away from her, until she traveled back to Ondo state were she was caught with another guy I don’t really know what exactly it is until I hear about magun
Chai, just imagine what could have been if you had danced to her tune.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by jaxxy(m): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sheriman:

Fucking fornicator. Na dem

Why are u vexing over goose and gander?
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Blaccsam101(m): 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
Are you a business owner, seller, freelancer that needs to reach more audience and makes more customers for your business?. Worry less about that, join me as I would be showing you some strategies in P2P marketing.
It's strictly for Nigerians only.
Kindly click on this link to join.
https:///3nAoOAH
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Baronnaire: 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
ahnie:

Seems you're guilty of this act or intend indulging in same... grin
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
authority2006:

Let any married woman or man who wants to cheat do so in peace. Everyone is guilty of one misdeed or another
Sad truth Sha. I Don face front
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Angeldemon: 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
notice how its mostly women telling the OP to mind his business.
Nigerian women of this our time are too wayward to be made wives.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by emmyN(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
ahnie:

One hell of an unprofitable business I almost went bankrupt
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by emmyN(m): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mood11:
What about the men

What method should the wives of the men with randy di¦cks deploy to keep them in check?
At least the women are not forcking themselves with their fingers

What is good for the goose is good for the gander cheesy

No, men are blessed by nature to procreate and sow their oats into the wild, so the comparison is void.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by BuySomething: 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Go to the play store and download the magun app. Install it on your phone and activate, anytime a man wants to sleep with your wife, his dick will shrink. And the wife's punanee will temporarily disappear. Its powered by NCC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment / African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.